The Courtesan and the Werewolf Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Raven got out from behind his desk and walked over to her, taking her by the waist and kissing her deeply. He broke off the kiss and taking her by the hand he walked over to the glass looking out over the club.

He stood behind her, wrapping his arms around her, "I think something bad is coming," he murmured, lifting her hand to his mouth he kissed her fingertips. "Eddie could have found me anytime in the last 150 or so years, why now?" Raven took in deep breath and slowly let it out. "He know he can't beat Niles, but if he can find him, Eddie know I will kill him." he kissed her hand once more before letting it go, "But life still goes on and we have a club to run." He turned from the window and walked over and sat down at his desk again, he pushed the girls' photos over to Bianca. "See anything you like?"

Bianca seated herself in one of the comfortable chairs in front of the desk and picked up the stack of papers. She leafed through them, selecting a few that stood out to her and handing him those, "I think these would be the best choices to bring in for interviews and auditions."

Raven glanced over them and nodded, "I'll have Melissa call them tomorrow so they can come in before we open tomorrow evening." Bianca sat back in the chair and crossed her legs, the split in her dress falling open to reveal her sculpted legs. His eyes strayed from the papers in his hands to the enticing view.

She raised an eyebrow and gave a little half smile, "See something you like?" She ran her fingertips from knee to upper thigh.

He growled in frustration, "You drive me to distraction, you damn well know I see a lot of things that I like before me right now," he growled as he pushed the rest of the photos in to the trash and moved the ones she had picked out to the side. She made a little "tsk" sound and rearranged her dress. "We have also had more then one porn star call wanting to add us to their list of stops this year."

Bianca sighed, "Ah yes, porn stars. Modern pornography lacks so much imagination and talent. These girls think just sucking a few cocks on film and taking it up the ass makes them a seductress. Ha, I can show them the real meaning of seduction."

Raven snorted, "My dear if you did porn in this day and age you would be richer than God, as they say." Raven was picking up notes on his desk as they spoke, he had a lot of backlog with Bianca being hurt. "And we also have had inquiries from two male revues that would like to join us here at the Club."

"Oh, that could be very, hmmmmm, appetizing," she purred.

He glanced at her, "Now, now my love. You can't eat entertainment. That would be bad for business."

She pouted prettily, "Not even a nibble here and there?"

"You, my little predator, are incorrigible." As he spoke his eyes were on her legs, slowly making their way up her body over her breasts to met her eyes.

It had been less than two hours and already the heat was back in Raven's eyes, "And besides, if I let you snack off all the human candy when would you need me?"

Getting up he walked around his desk to sit on the front of it. The bulge in the front of his pants growing larger and firmer before her eyes. She smiled hungrily at him, the heat reflected in her green eyes as she locked her lips.

"Oh do you see something you might like?" He laughed softly as he saw her eyes on his growing bulge.

She slid to the edge of the chair, "Maybe I should just show you," Bianca purred as she moved to her knees and started unzipping his pants, her movements painfully slow.

He groaned as his throbbing shaft was released from confinement. Her hands slid over the length of him, squeezing firmly. He closed his eyes, his hands finding her hair as her mouth, still warm from his blood earlier, closed around the head of his cock. She flicked the tip of her tongue across the tip, savoring the saltiness of the precum oozing out of the slit. His hands tightened on her hair as she took more of him into her mouth. He began to move his hips slightly, slowly fucking her mouth. Slowly Raven pushed his cock down her throat until he felt her lips at his base and knew he could go no deeper. He pulled his cock back out just as slowly, feeling her lips and and a then the sweet sting of the tip of one of her fangs, but this time he pulled away from her mouth as he came out.

He looked down at her, "Stand up and put your hands on the desk," he growled.

As she did, he moved behind her, first pulling her hips back so she was bent over more, then he began working her dress up to her hips till the slit in the side let him uncover her upper legs and ass. She moaned as his hands caressed her flesh. He hooked his fingers into her lace panties and worked them down her shapely legs, dropping to his knees behind her. He nudged her feet apart, opening her legs wider. He was still on his knees as his mouth found her clit and started to suck and lick. She gasped above him, her juices flooding his mouth. His tongue delved deep inside her warm pink hole, licking as deeply as he could without turning in to a wolf. His fingers rubbed her clit as he licked her from the inside out, causing her to writhe above him. He got to his feet behind her, the head of his thick cock rubbing just outside her body as his hands glided up the sides of the dress and back down to her hips. He positioned himself carefully and impaled her on his throbbing member. His hands held her hips as he drove himself deep inside her over and over.

One hand moving up to tangle itself in her hair and pulling her head back so he could whisper in her ear, "Would you like a new toy? Perhaps one of the other wolves or a human?"

She gasped, "But surely you wouldn't want me to spend my time with another?"

"Hmmmm, well," he thrust slow and deep, "I do like to watch and I know you are mine so I would not mind."

She moaned as he bottomed out in her over and over, her walls clenching around him as her orgasm began to build. He began to pound her hard, causing her to push back against every thrust as she panted toward her climax. With one last powerful thrust, he spilled into her, bringing her orgasm crashing over her as she screamed. He moved back, his hands still on her hips taking her with him, still deep inside her but with the knot holding him there. His let himself ease down in the plush chair she had been sitting in and pulled her along with him so she was sitting in his lap. Her head fell back on his shoulder as he kissed the pale column of her neck.

"I just do not want you to grow bored with me, and I do enjoy group fun now and then and want you to know the same is always open to you."

She sighed, "I won't grow bored with you, but it could be fun to have some group play. Or perhaps my own pet to play with."

His cock twitched at the thought of watching her dominate another man. She moaned at the movement.

"Hmmm, darling, at this rate we will never get any work done," she purred.

He sighed, "You drive me mad with wanting you."

He tried to relax and let the knot recede so he could slide from her slick passage. He kissed the back of Bianca's neck his hands rubbing around to her front and just holding her. She got up from his lap after a few minutes passed and she was able to do so. Smoothing her dress back into place, she turned and leaned back against the desk as he straightened his own clothes back out. He looked up and caught her watching him.

Raven smiled at her as she watched him, "Bianca, pick a toy for us, I don't care for other males but I would love to watch and let you enjoy both of us any way you like." Rubbing his fingers over her lips, he stared deep into her eyes before kissing her and taking her by the hand. "If something happens to me I want you to do what's best for the you and the club, sell it or run it, it matters not."

She looked quizzically at him, it was a statement out of nowhere. Nothing they had been talking about could have lead to that.

"Are you planning on something happening to you?"

He shook his head, "No, but I may be confronting some things from my past that might have plans to the contrary."

"I see, I take it that this sudden reappearance of your old acquaintance has something to do with your strange melancholy."

He laughed, "Perhaps. Or perhaps I know that in all likelihood, you will outlive me. We wolves lead a violent existence, it's a wonder I've lived this long."

She sighed, "As if I'd let anything happen to you. I'm no shrinking violet, as you well know."

"And I know that if it was in your power you would pull me out of the very gates of hell and I would do the same for you with no worry of what it would cost me." He kissed her deeply, "Bianca tomorrow I have to look in to this job with Eddie, if it is a weapon I have to make sure no one gets it, not Niles or the people who paid him."

Walking back over to the windows that looked out over the club, Raven had a good idea of what it was that he was going to find. She followed him, sliding her arms around him from behind and laying her cheek on his shoulder.

He sighed, "But I will have my cell with me so feel free to take all the dirty photos you like." He tried to smile but it was forced.

"You know that if you want, I will go with you."

He growled, "You will do nothing of the sort. I am going into wolf central and they won't be very accepting of a vampire in their midst."

She snorted, "As if they could stop me, vampires used to keep wolves as fighting animals to entertain us. In ancient times, we vampires held gladiatorial games featuring werewolf fights. Or so I've been told. By the time I was changed, there were so few of you left in the populated areas of Europe that the practice died out."

He looked at her, "I had never heard about that. But then again, I never really ran with a pack so I never heard the lore."

She walked back toward the desk, leaning against it, "Cass has told me many things about vampire history and lore over the centuries, apparently, a great deal of it was recorded and held in several secret locations. But, yes, vampire and werewolf relations have always been somewhat rocky."

He shrugged as he walked toward her, "My relations with at least one vampire have been anything but rocky."

She slipped her arm through his and guided him to the door, "Come lover, let's go downstairs and have a drink and perhaps do a little shopping to take our minds off of things."

Holding onto her arm as they walked down to the bar in the club he said conversationally, "So window shopping was not for you, I take it?"

Sitting down in one of the club chairs not far from the bar Raven pulled her down into his lap, "So what or we looking for? Male? Female? Both?"

His hands rubbed along her sides, for once he was not hard under her as she settled into his lap. He ordered a Jack and Coke for himself and wine for Bianca from the girl that had hurried over to make sure they had what they needed.

Bianca mused for a moment, "Well, since you must go dashing off to save the world from whatever it is that your old friend has in store, I think I am looking for something that can, perhaps, satisfy me in your absence. Although, I strongly doubt that I can find anything AS satisfying as you."

He chuckled, "Flattery will get you everywhere my dear."

She smiled, "It will also inflate your already impressively large...ego as well."

He gave her ass a playful slap, "Be quiet you."

She growled low in her throat, green eyes beginning to glow. "Control yourself my love, you don't want to give the customers a free show."

At that moment, their drinks arrived. She looked away as she sipped her wine and scanned the crowd. It was the usual weeknight crowd, mostly businessmen looking to unwind, their wives undoubtedly at home tending to the children while they "worked late" and some college aged guys avoiding having to study. She sighed, nothing even remotely interesting.

Turning her attention back to Raven, "Let's not worry with looking for a distraction tonight. Let us simply enjoy a quiet and lucrative evening in our successful business."

He pulled her closer and kissed her, tasting the wine on her lips, "As you wish my dear."

Sitting in the bar till around 3 am Raven and Bianca laughed and drank. They watched a few of girls and gave some of the patrons a show with some light petting of their own. They finished their last drinks as the bar began emptying out and thanked the waitress who had taken care of them. They began to make their up to Raven's bedroom, he took her hand and held it the whole way, stopping just outside the door. He had been smiling and laughing all night but there was a darkness behind his eyes, like he was worried about what he was going to have to do when the sun came up. As they approached the door Bianca's nostrils flared as she picked up the scent of blood, wolf blood. Raven was only half a second behind her.

"The door," she hissed.

It was slightly open, the electronic keypad having been ripped off the wall and the wires tampered with. Raven's eyes flashed amber, he moved in front of her and eased the door open. He knew it was Eddie, there was no mistaking his smell. Raven rushed in the door, flinging it open wide. Eddie was sitting next to the far wall, naked other than a once white towel hiding his cock and helping to hold his guts in the open wound on his lower abdomen.

"Hey Cap'n, dey got me good," he gasped.

Bianca stepped into the room, pushing the heavy door shut behind her and throwing the manual deadbolt. Raven crossed the room to the other wolf. Kneeling next to him Raven lifted the towel to look at the wound. Ghastly as it was it was already healing, but it was going to be slow.

"Bianca love, help me get him to the bed."

She did as Raven asked and they moved Eddie to the bed. Settling him as comfortably as possible considering that he was still having to hold his own abdominal contents in. Bianca went to the bathroom and returned with clean towels and replaced the bold soaked one, holding pressure to staunch the flow of blood.

"What did you find Eddie?"

Eddie moaned in pain and cursed softly as she did but his teeth gritted, "It's Niles sir, I foun' out what he been up to. He buildin' a weapon for sho, but dat weapon is a wolf bigger than anytin I ever seen."

Raven looked down at him, "You rest old friend you're healing and you're going to make it, it's just going to be painful as hell."

Raven looked over at Bianca as Eddie shut his eyes, "There are only a few hours till the sun come up and someone is in our bed. Maybe you should head to your place for the day." He looked like he wanted to say more.

Bianca took his hand, "What is it Raven? You look like you know more than you're saying."

Raven rubbed his eyes as Eddie moaned once more. "I do. This is Niles' work. That's what he was working on all along. Not a mechanical weapon but some type of super wolf." S

he looked at him, "A super wolf? Some sort of genetic engineering of a werewolf?"

Raven rubbed his eyes, "I guess. Never understood how all of it was supposed to work. But he has had scientists working on this sort of crap for as long as I've known about him."

Bianca sighed, "Well, Eddie seems to be passed out now, why don't you come with me?"

"I think that truly sounds like I great idea, I just need to grab some things."

He walked into the bathroom and cleaned the blood form his hands the walking over to the hidden room where he kept his weapons and armor. Raven pulled out a Coonan .357 magnum putting it in his belt then he smiled at Bianca.

"This will do for now."

Walking over taking her hand they headed down the stairs to the back door that opened into the garage. As they headed out he told a few of the men about Eddie sleeping in his room and to have someone fix the lock on the door. As they entered the garage, Bianca made her way to her car, a sleek black Jaguar convertible.

"I'll follow you love," Raven said as he opened the door on his 4x4 truck.

She laughed, "Is my car too girly for you?"

He laughed as he climbed into the driver's seat, "No dear, any car with that much horsepower is far from girly, I just need to have my own transportation if I need to leave suddenly."

She shrugged and slipped into her vehicle, as she started to close the door she remembered something. "Damn," she climbed back out and walked back to the door and opened it.

"Come on," she muttered as the large black cat padded past her and to the car, leaping into the passenger seat. She got back in her car and closed the door. The cat gave her a disgusted look and chuffed in irritation. "What?" she asked, "You were the one who was asleep on the sofa in one of the VIP rooms."

She started the car and took a moment to appreciate the growl of the powerful engine. The garage doors opened and she pulled out into the street, Raven followed in his truck. They made their way out of town toward Bianca's estate, he was deep in thought. An hour or so later his thoughts were very much different. Bianca was pressed tightly to his chest; his body was hot against her back. She basked in the heat, relishing the feeling of his powerful body and his hands wrapped around her wrists. Hands that could so easily rip her to shreds. His breath was hot on her neck as his lips traced the graceful curve. Raven's right hand made its way slowly down her body and between her thighs, his finger brushing ever so slowly over her clit drawing a moan from her lips. His left hand released her wrists, tracing along her throat to her chin then to her lips. He pushed her body in closer to the wall, her nipples brushing it and his cock still pinned between his body and her ass. His left wrist hovered over her mouth and the temptation was too great. She opened her mouth and sank her fangs into his wrist. Hot blood rushed over her tongue, wild and powerful. His fingers plunged into her waiting pussy, pumping in and out, pausing to circle her engorged clit. With a growl, he removed his hand from between her legs and wrapped his arm around her waist. He picked her up and moved backward, never taking his wrist from her mouth. The back of his knees hit the bed as he lifted her and impaled her on his throbbing cock. She gasped and released her hold on his wrist as his massive member slid into her.

Now sitting on the bed, he let Bianca's feet back to the floor, his legs open wide with hers in between his. Hands on her hips pulling her down and back watching each time as her ass bounced when it hit his lower body showing that his cock was as deep inside her as it could get. Her head was thrown back, her deep red hair trailing down her milky pale skin. His hands kept her from going any faster, he set the pace, deep and slow making sure they both felt each inch in and out. She managed to reinstall in her enthusiasm for several moments before easing herself off his cock and turning to face him. Her eyes glowed like emerald flame as she climbed his body, pushing him back on the bed. Her tongue traced the faint line of hair that ran from just above his cock up to his bellybutton. From there she worked her way up the sculpted abs to his powerful chest, adding in Little nips and nibbles along the way. When she got to his neck she opened her mouth and bit down, not breaking skin, over his jugular vein. He groaned, baring his throat to her, but she had fed already, this was just foreplay. She eased back, sighing as she once again slid down his cock, feeling it jerk and twitch as her warm pussy enveloped it again. Sitting up, she began to work her hips in an easy riding motion. Rocking forward and back and rolling them in a circular motion at the same time. Her upper body swayed slightly above him as his hands circled her waist. He stared at her, burning the sight into his memory. Eyes closed, lips parted, head tilted back as her hands swept her hair back and held it away from her face.