Supernatural Earth Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Damn... I've never been spit-roasted like that before... she thought as she got off and more Minotaurs advanced on the area to have their turn. I wonder if the next two will do that as well?

*

Meanwhile, Natalia was on her back having just been captured by three Minotaur who'd cornered her. The grabbed her and, after a brief scuffle, pinned her down to the ground. Two of them on either side of her held her arms and legs splayed out wide while the third one mounted her. He grabbed her around the neck in a domineering fashion, looked deep into her dark green eyes, and plowed his cock all the way into her. Natalia let out a scream of passion as she was split open hard and fast, arching her back in the process.

As the Minotaur fucked her hard and deep, he maintained a dominate eye contact with her. Natalia helplessly looked right back up at him as she panted and gasped in pleasure every time his cock slid into her. She felt his balls slap up against her butt every time he thrust his hips into hers. "Yes... Yes... Yes..." she whined and mewed. Her breasts ached for attention and her nipples stood hard on end. "Oh... please... yes..." she breathed.

He came hard inside of her within a minute. She felt his balls twitch as they emptied out into her womb and inflated her belly. Her eyes rolled back into her head and her mouth opened into a soundless scream as she orgasmed with him. Then she felt the pressure off of her body ease as he traded places with the Minotaur on her left. He shoved his cock right inside of her and continued the hard and fast pace that was set by the first one. Natalia locked eyes with him as he too grabbed her around the neck while he fucked her.

"Hmmm..." the Minotaur on her right regarded her. She noticed out of the corner of her eye that he was fixated on her small, bouncing breasts. "I might try to find the redhead. This one needs fuller tits for my liking," he noted.

"Oh... Ooookay..." Natalia gasped between hard thrusts. She closed her eyes and concentrated. She was naturally 5'6" with a pair of 32Bs for breasts. One of the first things that she learned after becoming a Siren was that she could modify her own body to suit the needs of her lovers. She could become really petite and flat chested or she could go all the way up to voluptuous and curvy. She could grow hair at will or shorten it up. Skin tone, hair color, you name it. She preferred her normal olive complexion and dark brown hair but she was willing to change in the name of sex.

She mentally absorbed the Minotaur cum into her body and transferred it up to her chest area as breast milk. Her belly dissented into its normal flat shape and her breasts swelled to the next cup size. The Minotaurs gasped in amazement. "I need more if you want my chest to be larger... I convert it to milk," she explained as she panted since she was still being drilled. "Cum inside of me... now... Please!" He obliged her and she shuddered again in her soundless scream as she too orgasmed. She let his cum fill her belly before using it to inflate her tits once again, now up to a D cup.

"Out of my way," the breast loving Minotaur said as his friend finished. He shoved the first one out of the way as well and took over pinning her arms alongside of her. "How big can you go?"

"Mmmmm... How big do you want?" Natalia moaned underneath of him.

"Big enough for these hands to handle them with more to overflow them," he replied. Then he leered at her. "I wanna see your tits big and fat with a pregnant belly."

"Then fuck me... fuck me hard..." she said. He drove into her and she cried out again. She goaded him on the entire time and when he blew his load inside of her, she surprised him by holding on to his waist with her thighs. "Stay inside of me and fuck me again," she whined, ramping up her pheromones and fluttering her pussy around his cock. She reached out on either side of her and stroked the other two back to life while working the tit-lover back to full hardness inside of her pussy. He came inside of her again in record time. Then she kicked him off and jumped onto the first one who'd taken her, riding him to orgasm. When she was done with him she hopped back onto all fours and impaled herself onto the second Minotaur who'd taken her. By the time she was done she had H Cup breasts and looked like she was nine months pregnant. She knelt between the three of them, batting her eyes and rubbing her hands up and down over her plump abdomen. "Does this suit you more?" she asked in an innocent voice.

They showed their appreciating by each going another two rounds with her before more showed up for their turn.

*

Samantha was caught by Tyrtir as he was eager to get her back for that slap back at the entrance. He relentlessly pursued her throughout the maze with five of his friends. She gave them a run for their money, lasting far longer than all of her Siren sisters combined.

It was Tyrtir that snagged her ankle when she was in a mid-air jump over him. He slammed her to the ground hard enough to make the Hulk vs. Loki exchange in The Avengers look like a love tap. When he thought that he had the upper hand and hunkered down to claim her first, she reared back and gave him a double kick right to the gut before leaping up and tackling him.

That was when his friends caught up to them; right as Samantha was about to use Tyrtir as a springboard to get away again. They snagged her from behind and impaled her down onto Tyrtir's cock. Then another one rammed his cock up her ass. The third one grabbed her blonde hair and brought her down far enough for him to suck on his cock. She took all three of them easily and reveled in the feeling of all three of them fucking her at once. She moaned deeply, sucking the one Minotaur off while bearing down onto Tyrtir and the one up her ass. She felt Tyrtir's massive hands on her breasts and she arched her back in invitation for him to play with them, feeling his coarse, huge tongue lapping at them a moment later. She bucked against the cocks inside of her pussy and ass, goading them on to action.

When the three of them finally blew, Samantha marveled at the fact that she wasn't blown apart in an explosion of cum. Their seed shot into every hole of hers with such a force that she didn't think was possible and they continued to cum long after any normal person would've been done. She orgasmed right along with them as the four of them became a quivering, shuddering, shaking mass of flesh. They had staying power to rival Vampires and Werewolves and were shooting their cum into her with more force than the Lurkers... and that was saying something. Daymnnnn... I'm gonna have to fuck Minotaurs more often... she thought after about five minutes when she came down off of her sexual high with them.

They let her go and the other three Minotaurs stepped forward, all having a debate as to how they were going to take their turn. They settled on placing Samantha on her back with her legs up in the air and they'd take her one at a time. As one fucked her hard and fast and deep, she motioned for the other two to come around to her head where she alternated stroking one while sucking the other. Then, when their friend was finished inside of her and she was done shuddering from the orgasm, they rotated. Samantha was ready to enter her regeneration sleep after the sixth orgasm but knew that she couldn't do it quite yet as the Minotaurs still had more festivities planned for them. Already the Sirens have had enough sex to keep them energized for a year without straining themselves. They'd probably have enough to last them a full year of constant exertion the rate the Minotaurs were going.

*

After waiting for Kurdor to leave, Brad turned and regarded Breesha. If there was anything more mythical and elusive as fucking Unicorns, it was a Minotaur woman. Had someone asked him if such a thing existed before this moment, he would've said no as the Minotaurs guard them more than the United States guards its gold in Fort Knox. A person had more of a chance to find the Holy Grail than they did to see a Minotaur woman in person.

It made him wonder if he needed to start a Grail Diary.

Breesha stood a good head shorter than Kurdor did, and he was at seven foot, seven, the average for Minotaurs. That put Breesha at roughly Brad's impressive human height of six-foot-six. Her face was pleasant to look at and was more human like than bovine like as was befitting the males. She was covered from head to hoof in fine short charcoal grey hair and he could see well rounded, dark black nipples on the tips of her breasts that was as dark as her hooves. Her body was well proportioned to that of a slightly thick woman with an hourglass figure. Her dark black hair matched the color of her nipples and hung down to her waist in braids. Finally, he could see the twin bumps of small black horns jutting out from her temples and turning upward. One would think that she was taken out of a really good CGI rendering or Anime drawing. In Brad's opinion, she wasn't all that bad to look at. He wasn't sure what he was expecting, but he certainly wasn't expecting something this beautiful amongst the Minotaur Tribes.

He fixated on her horns again as they were typically a sign of a Minotaur's age, but that was in regards to the males. He wasn't sure if the same hard and fast rule applied to the females. "How old are you?" he couldn't help but wonder out loud.

She gave him a warm smile of humor. "Older than you, I am sure," she replied in a sweet voice that suggested youth and innocent but behind those eyes Brad could see age and wisdom.

"I dunno," Brad matched her grin, having reverted to his normal, human-looking self once Kurdor left. "Having been a Lurker's Caretaker for so long; I was around to watch modern computers get invented and watched the Apollo Moon Landing live when I was going through yet another Bachelor's Degree. How about you?"

"I remember when people of your skin color first landed on this continent from Europe."

"Alright, you win," Brad conceded as he casually walked a circuit around the cave room. The ceilings were vaulted so he didn't have to duck or anything. What really caught his eye was the rows of books and tomes in the library section. "Do you chronicle the history of the Minotaurs?" he asked.

"Yes," Breesha nodded, walking over to join him. "You are a scholar among your kind as you implied having many degrees?"

"Eh, casual, maybe," he shrugged. "History has always been more of a hobby for me than anything else." He looked at her. "I imagine it gets quite lonely down here."

Now it was her turn to shrug. As I am as widely knowledgeable and well-read as most chiefs, I have others visit me quite often to see my advice and wisdom. Human's modern conveyances of the sexual manner help curb my biological urges until it is such time to mate."

"How often is that?"

"Once every thirteenth moon of a year and only then to a pureblood that is not of my own line if one is available," she explained.

Brad gaped at her. "Blue Moons happen, roughly, every two or three years... if that!" he replied incredulously. "That's a long fucking time to be celibate!" he did some mental math, going back as far as the Vikings since he didn't know if she'd meant them, the Spaniards, Portuguese, French, or British settlements. There'd only been like 11 such moons since 1990, and that was a 30-year period. Going back to about 1000 CE for the Vikings... so 1020 years ago... divide by 30... multiply by 11... "You've only had, what, three hundred and seventy-four mating periods?"

"A bit less than that," Breesha admitted, "as there were times, as I have said, that purebloods were not around to mate with. Such children of those pairing go on to found other tribes to become their shamans or chiefs. I've been fertile around a hundred and fifty times and have only produced children from such unions a quarter of that."

Something wasn't making sense to Brad. "And you don't have sex on the off years... why?"

"My eggs remain within my womb the entire time between cycles. My uterine lining will not shed until the third month before the 13th moon. If any of the hybrids, or even other humanoids for that matter, were to mate with me during that time, a pregnancy would most certainly occur and result in a diluted bloodline in which the magic the offspring inherits would be minute," Breesha said as if it were the most natural thing in the world.

"But..." she placed a hand on his shoulder and regarded him with a smile, "you are sterile. There is absolutely no chance for a pregnancy to occur with us and I yearn for the touch of another male. It, as you put it, does get lonely between cycles." She stepped in front of him and held her arms out wide. "So now that you are here, what do you think of me?"

"I think that you're very pretty," Brad admitted. He grinned. "And I imagine that I am not here for my conversational skills." She shared his smile and shook her head, taking him by the hand and leading him over to her bedding.

Breesha laid back onto the bedding and pulled him down with her so that he was on top of her body between her spread legs. He'd opened his mouth to ask what she wanted and she beat him to the punch. "Just take me," she whispered to him. With a casual wave of her hand, all but a couple of torches in the room were extinguished by her magic powers, which impressed the hell out of him. "We have all night down here and I intend to make the most of it. Take me as long, as hard, as fast, in however way you want. I've never lain with a Human before and want to experience it all in case such events do not present themselves ever again."

"Yes, ma'am," Brad smiled at her. As he laid against her, her fur felt like an alpaca fleece blanket against his bare skin. Even without consciously willing his body to life, his nipples and cock were hardening from arousal. Her nipples, on top of what had to be easily Triple-Ds, tightened in response to the sudden influx of pheromones in the air. Brad went for it and planted his lips against hers, cocking his head slightly to the side to avoid going straight nose-to-small muzzle with her. Her lips were surprisingly soft, and her body was nice and supple beneath his hard muscle. His left hand cupped the back of her head as they kissed and his right hand drifted down, brushing past her breast, to caress her left thigh.

Breesha moaned her pleasure into his mouth as their tongues intermingled with one another; tentative at first but then more passionate and demanding. Her hands came up to embrace him and he felt her three-fingered hands roam up and down his back as they made out. His cock stiffened to full erection and he ground it against her moistening slit. Cheating a little bit, he mentally probed her, figured out just how deep and tight her pussy would be, and adjusted his length and girth appropriately to give her maximum pleasure. As they continued to kiss and move against each other, he staggered his touch from her thigh, around back to her bottom, up to her breast, and back again. Occasionally, he'd bring both his hands up to her chest to tease her nipples in an outward circular motion, making her sigh as the erotic tingles flowed through her.

"Inside me... please..." Breesha begged him after minutes of him taking his time with her. "I want you inside of me."

Brad tormented her for another minute before reaching down to spread her open and ease into her. Breesha's thighs gripped his sides and she shuddered with pleasure as he slowly pushed into her pussy. He reveled in her moans of passion and fed off of the sexual energy that their bodies. He moved his hips in downward circular motions, making her body rock in time with his as his cock slowly and inexorably moved in and out of her tight pussy. Brad felt the climax build within her. He moved his mouth down to the side of her neck to bite and suckle, his hands coming back up to her breasts and staying there to gently knead and squeeze. Breesha moaned deeply underneath of him in response.

When he felt her pussy start to flutter slightly from her impending climax, Brad drove into her in hard, deliberate strokes to bottom out inside of her and graze against her clit at just the right angle. She came almost immediately and he shot his load into her, pumping her full with as much cum as any self-respecting Minotaur male.

"That was far better than I thought it would be..." Breesha hummed with contentment, nuzzling his head and giving him a gentle kiss. "I hope that you have more like that inside of you."

Brad gave her a wicked smile and proceeded to show her the entire Karma Sutra for the entire night. By morning he was unconscious and unmoving, having shared dreams with the four girls and each of them sharing their experiences with each other.

*

True to their word, even though it would've been really easy for them to escape, the four Sirens allowed themselves to be tied up and hauled into the middle of the maze where there had been four pillories set up in a row. The girls were shackled inside of them by their heads and wrists, positioned so that they were bent over in a right angle that had their bottoms presented out for all to see. Each of their bellies were already full and expanded with the massive amounts of cum that had been shot into them with even more to come as the Minotaurs lined up in front and in back of them for another turn.

Each of the girls spread their legs and braced themselves for the onslaught. The first group behind them stepped up and shoved their hard cocks right into them, making them all squeal, grunt, groan, or sigh with pleasure as they were penetrated once again. Then the second group in front of them stepped up to shove their cocks down their mouths and the girls all proceeded to start sucking on them. While the Minotaurs were having fun with their gangbang, the Sirens were making it a mental challenge between themselves as to who could get the most of them off before they all went into their regenerative hibernation mode.

Bet ya I can get ten of them off first... was Samantha's throwing of the proverbial gauntlet. The Minotaur fucking her mouth had her by the hair and was pounding her hard while the one behind her had her by the hips and was pulling her back every time he thrust forward.

Pfft... bitch, please... was Jasmine's retort as her breasts were being mauled by the Minotaur behind her while the one face fucking her had a grip on her hair on top of her head. You see how these two are going at it? That and I can suck them off like a porn star...

Both of you are amateurs... Natalia chimed in. You see how much cum they've already pumped into me? And I can still take more! The two fucking her were fixated on her enlarged breasts and belly and were already close to climax.

Oh my god I've become such a slut... Was Lucy's laughing reply as she thought about her change of fate. This morning she'd been in a rocky relationship with a guy that she was starting to despise and now she'd been fucked by another man, a tentacle monster, a Siren, and now she was being gangbanged by a tribe of Minotaurs while loving every minute of it.

And that's a crime... how? Samantha asked, to the laughter of them all.

I didn't say it was a BAD thing... Lucy retorted, her mental voice still conveying amusement. I'm just saying that I'm sure I can take them all and still want more, now.

You're on! Jasmine replied back

Challenge accepted! Was Natalia's retort.

The Minotaurs fucked them like clockwork. As soon as one got off, they'd back up and another would take their place. The girls shuddered in an endless series of orgasms each time one of them blew their wads into either their mouths or their pussies. The orgy went long into the night and didn't stop until the sun started to peek up over the horizon. By that time the girls were unconscious; sleeping where they stood in their pillories while covered in sweat, saliva, and cum with the Minotaurs all passed out around them.

1...67891011