Supernatural Earth Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yup," Lucy said proudly. "Helped free the prisoners that the Hunters had taken... well... most of them anyway..."

"She did us all proud," Samantha said as she led the procession of women down the stairs.

There was another woman with them who wasn't a Siren. She grabbed a stethoscope, put it on, and walked right up to Brad to place the thing right on his heart. "Hi, we haven't formally met in person yet. I'm Beth Parker," she said with a smile. "Take a few deep breaths for me, please?" she asked him. He did as he was told and she listened, moving the stethoscope to four different places on his chest and then again on his back. "Good, strong heartbeat. Your lungs sound like they're healthy. I'm going to want to keep you here to keep an eye on you for tomorrow but I imagine that you're ready to go today."

"Yeah..." Brad nodded. He looked at his body and confirmed what he already suspected in that the tentacle suit was still over his body. "I feel like I'm horny as hell and need to fuck someone's brains out, but otherwise I feel fine." He felt his side where the line of bullet holes had been. They were gone. "I was shot... right?"

"Multiple times," Beth confirmed as she hung her stethoscope back up. "Skulker put you into a healing stasis until you arrived here. The Ancient One then injected you with Angelic seed to make you just like them," she nodded to the four Sirens. "It was the only way to save your life as we were all unsure if you'd survive or not once Skulker's suit came off of you. So, the Ancient One made you into a Siren," Beth explained. "I think, based on how I've seen and studied Sam here, that all you need to do is have sex to sustain yourself."

"You mean like a succubus?" Brad asked as he got up out of the pool of nectar. He saw that he'd been in a jacuzzi filled with the stuff. His newly augmented body absorbed the nectar that was left on him and he felt slightly reenergized.

Beth nodded in confirmation, stepping back so that Lucy and Samantha could help him out. "Yes. I think that it has something to do with the symbiotic nature between Humans and Lurkers, and mind you that I'm still researching and studying this as this is all completely new to me, but as the Lurkers have changed to rely on Humans to propagate their species the Ancient One has mutated the Angelic Seed that he has along with Human Ova to create the five of you."

"I thought that the Ancient One had to do it in person," he glanced at Lucy. "I felt you come online, if you pardon the tech term, while we were at Skulker's Lake."

Samantha raised her hand for his attention. "Oh, I can fill you in on that one. When I pulled Natalia and Jasmine here out of the Prison Creature, I fucked James Parker in Metro for his Angel Seed to take to them. I then fucked it into them and the Ancient One was able to mutate the Ova remotely. Sorta like hacking the body of a dead Lurker, I guess. Anyway, we each now carry some Angel Seed with us in case we need to recruit someone on the fly," she gestured to Lucy, "like we did with her."

"Anyway, you need to regenerate still if you're feeling the need to have sex," Beth said. "I've arranged for the five of you to meet with the Minotaurs across the lake for an orgy. You all have expended a lot of energy and so you'll probably go into hibernation mode after you're done. And don't worry about knocking anyone up. Even when the Ancient One stores some of the Angelic Seed within you, you're still firing blanks. You might get to the point where you can make another person a Siren like the girls can, but right now; nothing. I'm sorry to say that you're sterile."

Brad nodded in understanding. It wasn't that big of a loss as he never wanted kids anyway and he kept himself from knocking anyone up when he did fuck women, Jen in particular. "I should go check on Skulker," he said, moving for the back door. "Then I should try and contact Jen."

"He's fine," Beth assured him. "He's about to make an appearance at my husband's press conference so don't worry. Just go over to the Minotaurs and take care of yourself for right now. Skulker will wait and so will Jen if she was put into the Prison Creature with the others. A day or two won't change either of them."

***

CHAPTER 10: Celebratory Sex with the Minotaurs

"Welcome, Sirens, we have been expecting you," the Minotaur Chieftain greeted them warmly as they entered the small village on the north shore of the lake. "I am Kurdor, High Chief of the Unified Minotaur Tribes."

"Pleased to meet you, sir," Brad said with a formal bow from the waist. He then made quick introductions of the girls who'd all fallen into step behind him since leaving the Parker's home. As Samantha, the original Siren, had put it; he had more experience using Lurker augments and would be better suited to lead. That, and he stood out more with his black tentacle skin as opposed to the ladies' uniform pink. "Forgive me for being blunt, but I'm surprised that you'd just up and setup an orgy for us like this." He then winced as he realized how cold and harsh that sounded. "Not that we're complaining, mind you. We are extremely grateful for your help."

"Hmph," Kurdor snorted with amusement. "We Minotaur are a secluded lot, that is true, but we also have our predatory ways engrained into us. The urges to hunt and mate still flow within our blood and it cries out to be sated. So when Beth Parker told us of your kind it seemed like a fit that was destined to be." He waved his massive hand in a sweeping gesture to indicate the ever-growing village of Minotaurs as more and more isolated tribes came in and settled down under Kurdor's rule. "Our mates are sturdy, having been carefully selected from a variety of races for their ability to endure our breeding. But even they have their limitations. From what I have been made to understand with your augments, your bodies can sustain far more punishment than others."

Kurdor then pointed towards the west. "Down in the valley just beyond, we have set up a maze in homage to our origins. We would request your four females to wander inside until our braves hunt them down and find them. Do not be gentle with them as they will not be gentle with you. This will both satisfy our need to hunt and conquer as it will satisfy your need to feed off of our mating lust."

Behind him, the girls squealed and giggled with glee as they hustled off. Brad watched them leave and then turned to Kurdor. "That's all well and good for them, but what about me? I don't exactly swing that way."

"Follow me, please," Kurdor beckoned for him to walk beside him. They walked north through the village and Brad noticed that many of the Minotaurs were gone and it was only women of Humans, Were-beasts, Fae, and even a Vampire, who were tending to the huts. "For you we have something else in mind. We normally would not allow outsiders such an honor but as you lack the ability to be able to impregnate anymore, we have decided to make an exception."

"An exception to what? I don't get it."

Kurdor led him to a special hut that looked like it was embedded into the side of a rock face. Four Braves stood guard looking ready to kill anyone that got remotely close to it. "This... is our greatest secret and we were fortunate that one of the tribes that have joined us had one. Entrance comes with a price and that is silence and the willingness to protect what is inside at all costs as it is more valuable than all of our Braves in all of our different tribes put together."

"Of course," Brad agreed at once. "I will protect all that are here in Newhaven just like I fought to protect all that I could at my old home." He cocked his head to try and see past the guards and then noticed that there weren't even any windows to the hut. "What's... or who's in there?"

"One who does not get out much but has the need and desire to mate just as much as you do. When the time comes, a match will be made. But for now, just her needs will be met." After whispering a spell to open the door, Kurdor led him inside and locked the door behind them. He led Brad down a stone staircase lined with torches and Braves standing watch. At the bottom there was a stone door in a rock face that was opened by another spell. Inside was the largest, most lavish, and most comfortable rooms illuminated by torches all around that Brad had ever seen in his life. It reminded Brad of a sultan's room that he'd seen in history books. Or maybe an Ottoman Emperor's. There was a free-flowing waterfall and illuminated pool of water off to the left and to the right was spacious bedding of furs and pillows. A small library was off to one corner in its own nook. An ornate table and chair set was in another nook.

What caught his eye was the naked Minotaur in the middle of the room with their back to them who was in the process of weaving a tapestry on a huge loom. Brad was floored when it turned and he saw the distinct shape of massive twin breasts on the chest and V shaped cleft between its legs. "This," Kurdor was saying, "is Breesha and she is the only Minotaur Female that we have here."

*

Upon getting to the maze, the girls were shown to the entrance by the multitude of Braves who were milling around for tonight's event. Those who were not participating in the press conference across the lake, or who were required on other duties elsewhere, were here as it had been a long time since they'd been able to properly let loose to hunt and roughly fuck a female. The other males would be able to participate at the next orgy that they were already planning for. Mated and unmated Minotaur alike were here. "Please," a Brave by the name of Tyrtir, implored them after introductions were made all around. "Could you do us two favors?"

"Sure," Samantha said. "What do you need?"

"We heard that you could alter your appearances," Tyrtir replied, motioning up and down to indicate their blank, featureless forms. "Would you be able to appear something more... human?"

"Oh, that. Sorry," Samantha hastily replied, concentrating slightly so that she reverted back to her normal, naked, human looks. Behind her, Natalia, Jasmine, and Lucy followed suit. "How's this?"

Tyrtir smiled. "Perfect. Our second request; we know of your abilities. Could you at least make it look challenging for us to hunt you down, within the confines of the maze, and trap you so that we can forcibly mate with you? Then act defeated when we take you to the center of the maze at the end." Then he added at the end. "Please?"

"Yeah, your Chief was saying something like that; that your predatory need to do that drives you," Samantha nodded as she started walking up to him with a sexy glide with one slender leg out in front of the other. "But," her voice dropped to a husky, seductive tone as she reached down to feel him up through his loincloth, "are you going to be able to satisfy our needs? We do, after all, like to be thrown down and fucked hard. I'm not sure if you all will be able to handle the four of us..." she gave him a little pout. By silent, mental agreement between her and her Sirens, the Minotaurs would get what they truly desired just like the Sirens would get the sex that they needed to survive.

Nearly all of the Minotaurs went fully hard as their loincloths were now all peaking like tents at her words.

Samantha smiled at Tyrtir's lustful groan as she rubbed his massive shaft. She gave him a peck on his muzzle then slapped him hard across the face. As he gathered his wits, Samantha went tearing into the maze with the other three laughing Sirens hot on her heels.

Tyrtir let out a bellowing warcry and let the stampede of Minotaurs into the maze after them. The chase was on.

*

Being new to the supernatural world and still getting used to her new state of being, Lucy was the first one to be caught. She led the five or so Minotaurs that had broken off to chase her on a good run. They had the advantage of knowing the hedge maze better than she did. In her mind, she mapped routes out and was aided by her three Siren sisters as she felt where they were at. She pictured a Mrs. Pac-Man layout with the four of them running around a green maze with little pixelated images of Minotaurs following them making wonka... wonka... wonka... sounds the entire time.

The absurd image made her laugh.

The lapse in concentration led to her downfall.

A Minotaur came seemingly out of nowhere from a path to the right. He let out a savage, bellowing roar that would've frightened any mere mortal woman into instant cowering and submission. But she wasn't any mere mortal anymore and she was anything but a delicate flower now. Lucy ducked and rolled out of the way of his swipe that was aimed at grabbing her head. She jabbed her foot back at him, catching him in his midsection, and used his bulk to propel herself forward away from him. The kick did little to stop him and he was hot on her heels. The moment she looked back to see how close she was, she ran smack into another one who was coming from the opposite direction. She wound up being sandwiched in between the two of them.

One grabbed her by her biceps and lifted her up while the other grabbed her around her waist. They slammed her hard down onto their cocks, penetrating both her pussy and her ass at the same time so hard that she swore that if she wasn't a Siren, she would've been torn apart and killed. She screamed and howled in a mixture of pain and pleasure as she was speared. Lucy flutily kicked and squirmed in their grasp but was unable to find any angle to get loose. The Minotaur in front of her who was up inside of her pussy clamped his hand around her neck, choking her and forcing her to look up at him. She felt the massive hands of the Minotaur behind her come around to start crushing and squeezing her tits. "Oh Gooood..." she gurgled as she felt their huge cocks work inside of her in tandem. Her head lolled back, mouth gaping open, as she drooled while her eyes rolled back inside of her head as they fucked her hard and fast.

The entire world around them seemed to blend away as Lucy got lost in the raw sex and lust from the two Minotaurs pounding her. She wasn't even sure how she was taking them fully up her pussy and ass but then stopped caring as she was too busy enjoying the sensation of being impaled upon their baseball bats that they called cocks. Lucy figured that they were enjoying things as their breaths were becoming ragged snorts and they kept on speeding things up. Their cocks swelled within her and the only thing she could think of was Yes, please, cum inside of me... now! The Minotaur in front of her was even leaning into her, his chest flat up against her body, as he shoved his tongue down her mouth and kissed her deeply. His tongue was as long as a normal man's cock and she deepthoated it, lost in the sensation of now being triple penetrated.

In retrospect, she thought that she should be revolted at the thought of fucking a man-bull, but discarded the idea as she remembered that she'd been fucked by a tentacle creature and by a woman who literally grew a dildo tentacle out of her pussy to fuck her. So fucking and kissing Minotaurs was just par for the course tonight.

Lucy's eyes widened and she let out a muffled cry around the Minotaur's tongue as she came right as they did. She felt their massive loads of cum blow up into her body with such force that she was surprised that she didn't achieve lift-off into orbit. Her splayed out body shook violently between them in a fashion that was way more intense than when she'd been with the Lurker. Their cocks pumped inside of her endlessly and she felt every throb, every pulse, and every spurt that they gave out. Her belly swelled a bit as her womb expanded to make room. Her ass easily took all that the one behind her could dish out.

When they were finally done, they unceremoniously dropped her to the ground between them and stepped aside for their battle brothers, who'd heard the commotion, to come up and have a turn. "Yes..." Lucy moaned in a quivering mess on the ground. "More..." she panted as they all descended upon her, "More..."

*

Jasmine lasted just a little bit longer than Lucy had. She felt the wave of lust come over the psychic link that she shared with all of the other Sirens, Brad included. The poor boy had yet to get laid but she sensed that was about to happen. In fact, she was inwardly pouting that she wasn't one of the first to have the first male Siren. But those regrets were best saved for later as she was busy playing tease among a group of six Minotaurs that were hunting her.

Eventually, after a multitude of close calls, one of them managed to trip her up and was on her in no time at all. He slammed his massive hand down onto the back of her neck when she was on the ground trying to get back up. She let out a lustful groan as she was acutely aware of her ass sticking up in the air. While Jasmine figured that she had the leverage to push up off of the ground and break his hold, she instead was anxious to get her groove on and get fucked. She spread her knees out wide and parted her ankles even wider to give the Minotaur a clear shot at her pussy.

He took it, eagerly driving his cock into her. Her pussy stretched and elongated inside of her own body so that she could easily take in his entire length and girth. Yet, at the same time, she remained just tight enough for it to be extremely pleasurable but not tight enough to be painful.

Judging by the snorts and grunts of lust behind her as he started to pound her, he was enjoying going all the way in.

"Oooooohhhhh," Jasmine moaned as the rhythmic slapping of his huge balls up underneath of her slit accompanied every thrust of his cock into her. "Oh God, yes..." she breathed lustfully. "Fuck me hard and deep." Her hands clawed the ground as he proceeded to do just that.

Then he let out a short, strained grunt and then a long snort that sounded like a sigh as his cock suddenly swelled within her and let his cum spew forth into her. Jasmine's body instinctively responded in kind, exploding into a massive orgasm that left her shuddering in passion beneath him. Her pussy contracted in time with his cock, squeezing it from the base to the tip as it milked it for every drop. Her belly expanded as his cum flooded into her womb. Her nipples were hard little nubs underneath of her as they dragged across the ground every time her body was moved by him. When he was finally sated, he stepped back, letting his cock flop out of her. She squeezed her pussy closed, determined to keep all of his seed within her for the time being.

Jasmine wasn't left feeling empty for long as a second Minotaur had found them in the process of their fucking and patiently stood by for his turn. She lifted up onto all fours and waited for him to mount her from behind. He grabbed a fistful of her hair and shoved his cock right up into her with no warning. She arched her back, gasping and moaning at the same time, as she was penetrated hard by his manhood. This one fucked her with as much force and vigor as the first one. Her breasts bounced, bobbed, and weaved beneath her as this Minotaur fucked her silly.

A pair of hooves appeared before her and she looked up to see a third Minotaur standing there. He wasn't quite hard yet and he was looking a bit put out that he came in behind two of his battle brothers. She felt the Minotaur who was fucking her grab her waist and lift her up. At the same time the one in front of her grabbed her by her shoulders and lifted. Then he jerked his hips up for his cock to come up to her mouth. Jasmine easily caught it with her lips and he shoved it all the way down her gullet until his balls were dusting her chin.

She swore that these two were going to meet in the middle of her somewhere as they spit fucked her. Her legs dangled down, tightening her pussy even more and her arms hung limp from her elbows. They two of them fucked her mouth and her pussy hard and deep. Jasmine sucked on the Minotaur cock down her throat with expert ease, having been trained on Lurkers. When the two of them finally came, her womb expanded more to take the new torrent of cum inside of her while she easily swallowed down the cum splashing down into her stomach. She came right along with them, her eyes rolling back into her head and her body flopping uncontrollably between them in the process.