The Cyclists Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kalavo
Kalavo
824 Followers

"You have the best time so far by a large margin," I said. "How did you feel out there?" I dug out the recovery drink and a large bottle of water as I spoke.

Kate laughed and said, "I felt so good! I did the whole thing in the big chain ring! I've never done that before on this climb! I couldn't believe how good my bike felt with those wheels and tires! I felt like I was flying!"

I picked up Kate's bike and walked toward the picnic table that held my bike and told her to sit on the table and to lay back. She did as I asked as I removed my day pack and rested her bike against one of the benches. I said, "Roll the legs of your shorts up so that I can massage your legs." I pulled out some almond oil, had Kate bend her right leg at the knee and then began working the oil into her legs and rubbing the toxins out of them. As I rubbed she described her ride in detail. I couldn't keep the smile from my face as she went on and on about how great everything was. When I had finished her massage, I told Kate to put on her sweats, drink her recovery fluid, water and to eat her recovery muffin. We wandered over to the finish line to watch the remaining women finish the race. When the last rider crossed the line at 1:04.37, the announcer cried out that Kate had had the best time in all categories and had set a new record for women!

Kate screamed, jumped into my arms and kissed me with passion as her tongue worked its way into my mouth. I held her tight and returned the passion of her kiss with passion of my own. When I set her down on her feet and looked into her face I could see tears of joy in her eyes and a smile so bright she could light up the darkest room. At about this time, a race official came over to us and said, "There are 2 things. First, I want to congratulate you on a very fine ride and I need you to accompany me to that trailer over there for drug testing. Second I want to tell you that the awards ceremony will be held over in that covered area to our right in about a half an hour. Again, congratulations on a great ride." The commissar shook Kate's hand and then escorted her to the drug testing trailer. I trailed along and held her bottles while she went into the trailer to pee in a cup.

When she returned to me, she was still beaming with happiness. As we walked over to where the awards were going to be given, Kate took my hand. An official came over to us and told Kate to follow her behind the podium. After several minutes, the PA announcer called out the third-place finisher, the second-place finisher a few moments later and then, finally, Kate was called out to the podium. She was given a bouquet of flowers; a medal was hung around her neck and then handed a good-sized trophy. She was given a very warm applause and then it was over. As we walked over to our bikes, Kate was inundated with congratulations from all sorts of people.

We got her sweats off and replaced her sandals with her riding shoes, put her awards into the day pack and then slowly made our way back down towards the starting line. When we got to my car, I loaded our bikes on the roof rack, stowed our gear after Kate got her sandals back on and then headed for home. I dropped Kate off at her house and took her bike off the roof rack. I said, "Okay, take a shower and a nap and I will pick you up at 5 for an early dinner, okay? How does Mexican sound?"

Kate smiled and said, "Mexican sounds wonderful! Reg? Thanks for everything you've done for me this past week. I never could have done this without you and your support. I'll see you at 5!" Kate kissed me again, passionately just before I left. I was really liking these kisses and felt myself falling ever deeper in love with this woman.

I picked Kate up at 5 and was greeted by hug and another deep passionate kiss in her doorway. I walked her to my car as I admired her in her loose khaki shorts and loose fitting t-shirt. We made the short drive to a nice, local Mexican restaurant. As we perused the menus, I said we should celebrate her victory with a beer. She ordered a Modelo especial and I ordered a Negra Modelo and when our beers arrived I toasted to Kate the Larch Mountain Time Trial champion! We touched glasses and both took long pulls of our beer. We then ordered our meals and talked about the day.

After a while, when we were halfway through our meal, Kate asked, "So, what's my surprise for making the top 5?"

I smiled and said, "Well, originally, I was going to give you the tubular wheels. But, first place deserves so much more, so I thought I would offer you a trip to Italy to go see the Giro d'Lombardia in October. What do you think?"

Kate looked at me with eyes wide and her mouth agape for several seconds, until she said, "That would cost so much! I don't have the money to pay for my half."

I laughed and said, "Well, it really won't be that expensive. I have a gazillion airline miles from my racing days, so the flights will be free and I know all sorts of hotels over there that aren't real expensive, but are still nice. I, also know the marketing manager of Bianchi Cycles and can get us a factory tour on top of everything else." The more I talked the more excited Kate got with the idea of a trip to Italy. We discussed it all of the way back to her place. When we got to her door, I asked, "What is my surprise for your top 5 finish?"

Kate smiled, pulled me into her house and kissed me. When we broke the kiss, she said, "My surprise is that I want you to spend the night with me, so I can thank you properly!" Kate pulled me into another kiss as I began to get hard with the news that I was spending the night. She ground her groin into mine as we kissed causing her to moan as she felt the erection in my pants. "I think you like the idea of spending the night!"

"I think you're right about that," I replied. Kate took me by the hand and lead me into her bedroom. Once there, we helped each other get naked as fast as we could while we continued kissing each other.

When we were naked, Kate pushed me down onto the bed, crawled up between my legs and took my erection in her hands. With a big grin on her face, Kate said, "I know I'm going to like spending the night with you!" She then licked the top of my glans and along my shaft until she took me deep into her mouth. She enclosed me with her lips and ran her tongue all around my knob causing me to moan in pleasure. She began sucking on me hard while sliding her mouth up and down my length. The sensations I was experiencing were fantastic and could feel my climax begin to rise up in my loins.

"Kate! I'm not going to last too long! I'm going to cum in about 10 seconds if you keep this up." Kate just looked up at me with a smile in her eyes and redoubled her efforts, causing me to groan in ecstasy. About six seconds later, I cried out, "OH MY GOD! UUNNNGGGHHH!" as my seminal fluid rocketed up my penis and shot into Kate's busy mouth. She made grunting sounds as she continued sucking on me and swallowing my load. When my cock stopped pulsing, and Kate had swallowed every last drop of my spunk, she kissed the head of my cock, crawled up my body and pulled me into a deep, passionate kiss. I could taste the remnants of my ejaculate as we kissed with ardor. I hugged her tightly to my chest as we kissed for quite a while until I rolled her over onto her back and began crawling down her body to repay the favor of the orgasm she gave me.

I left little kisses on her neck, which I discovered was quite stimulating for Kate. I worked my way down to her sweet little breasts, kissing all over both of them causing her to get goose bumps. I stopped to admire her breasts after a few moments, taking in their beauty. Her breasts were quite small, which made sense on such a petite woman, but she wasn't flat chested by any stretch of the imagination. She had a nice rise, even on her back. Two perfect domes of flesh, topped with quarter sized pink areolae and a pencil eraser sized nipple centered in each one. When I licked around her areolae, Kate moaned quite loudly as her nipples stiffened even more. I just had to suck on her erect nipples by this time, so I took her right one between my lips and sucked gently while my tongue ran all over it. Kate groaned loudly and then cried out, "OH, YES! OH, YES! THAT FEELS SO GOOD, REG!"

I worked her titties over with my tongue for quite a while until I deemed it time to move down to my ultimate destination. I began to work my way down her torso, again leaving little kisses as I descended. When I got to her pubic mound, I could detect Kate's heady aroma as I breathed deeply with my nose. I pushed her legs apart as I began kissing her large puffy outer lips, which were glistening with her moisture. I reached up with both hands and spread her lips apart, opening the flower that was her vulva to my eyes for the first time. Not that I had a lot of experience, but she had the prettiest pussy I had ever seen with delicate pink inner lips that reminded me of the paintings of Georgia O'Keefe.

I couldn't wait any longer, so leaned my head down and impaled her vagina with my tongue and lapped up the dew that was amassing within her. I then ran my tongue up the length of her slit and teased her clitoris for a few seconds as it peaked out from beneath its hood. Kate groaned loudly as she ran her fingers in my hair. I decided I would leave her clit alone for a while in an effort to build her desire higher and higher before I pushed her over the edge to her eventual climax. I ran my tongue all over her hot wet pussy as I sucked her inner labia between my lips. After a while, I began to work a couple of fingers into her tight, hot vagina pumping them in and out while my lips and tongue sought out her clitoris once again.

By now, Kate was crying out with joy as I worked her clit over with my mouth and began rubbing her g-spot with my fingers inside her vagina. "OH, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK! I'M GOING TO CUM REG! I'M CUMMING! AARRGGGHHH!" Kate's climax hit her like a freight train! She pushed my head down onto her clitoris, while her thighs clamped tightly around my ears. My head felt like it was in a vise but I didn't stop sucking on Kate's clit in an effort for her to derive every ounce of pleasure. She then squirted on my face as her orgasm hit her hard. I had never experienced anything like it before as I licked at the liquid squirting on my face.

Finally, after several minutes, Kate loosened her grip on my head as her orgasm ebbed. By now I was erect once again and was ready to move on to part two of our tryst. I began crawling up Kate's body in an effort to kiss her once again. When she felt my erection against her vagina, she reached between us, positioned me at her opening and said, "Oh Reg, I love you so much! Make love to me!" I pushed my cock slowly into Kate's depths as we both moaned with pleasure. I had never experienced anything that felt as good as this moment did. Kate's pussy was very tight and hot as it enveloped my rock-hard erection. I could have just stayed that way for the rest of my life, she felt so good. When I had penetrated all of the way, I paused for a moment before pulling most of the way back out. When just the tip was left inside of Kate, I pushed back until I was buried back into her essence once again.

We continued our slow carnal embrace for several minutes, savoring every feeling we were experiencing. After a while, Kate hooked her ankles together behind my ass and began to pull me back into her a little quicker after I had pulled away from her, quickening the pace slowly. Before long, we were fucking each other hard and fast. Kate had pulled my head next to her head as she cried out, "FUCK ME REG! FUCK ME HARD!" over and over. Despite having cum less than an hour earlier, I could feel the tell-tale tingle of another orgasm beginning to take off.

"KATE! I'M GOING TO CUM AGAIN!" I cried out.

"CUM IN ME REG! FILL ME UP, I'M ON THE PILL!" Kate replied.

Within moments I let loose with a mighty groan as I ejaculated for the second time that evening. As my sperm shot from my cock, I could feel Kate squirt again herself, as she had her own climax. I lay in Kate's arms for quite a while as our breathing moderated and when I made a move to roll off of her, she held on tight and whispered, 'not yet'.

We lay together for quite a while, even after my cock had shrunk so much that I fell out of her. I did enjoy the feeling of her body against mine and the smell of her hair. Finally, I decided to roll us both over until she was laying on me for a while. She looked down on my face, smiled and said, "I hope you didn't mind me telling you that I loved you, but I do. I love you very much. Nobody has ever made me squirt like that, which just adds to my love for you!"

I smiled back at her and said, "I love you as well. I have, pretty much, since you kissed me that first day. I love you even more now, knowing you love me." We kissed again as a further expression of our love for each other. After a while, Kate rolled off of me and propped her head on her right arm as I did the same on my left arm. I looked into her beautiful blue eyes and asked, "So, what's next?"

Kate smiled and said, "I was invited to ride in the state championship road race in early September. Would you like to be both, my lover and my coach?"

I laughed and said, "Nothing would please me more. Do you know anything about the race?"

"Well, it's held down near Eugene and is pretty hilly from what I've heard. There are usually between 60 and 70 women racing with all of the categories riding at the same time. They give each category of racer a different color number to differentiate between the groups. Want to take a drive tomorrow and evaluate the course?"

"That sounds like a good idea. You deserve a day of rest. We can drive down and then do an easy spin around the circuit. Do you know how long the race is?"

"From what I understand, the women do 7 circuits and the circuit is just a tad over 10 miles long. I think the actual mileage is around 75 miles. I've never raced that far but I've done that many miles while training a lot."

"Well, starting Tuesday we will start a serious training program to get you ready to do a 100-mile race. I'm going to sit on your wheel a lot, in an effort for you to build strength and endurance. I think, twice a week we will ride a race to Timberline and back. I'm guessing the climb to Timberline will be tougher than on the race circuit. It will be tough training, but I think you can handle it. You may even be able to win outright if we get our strategy right."

"Oh man! If I win that race I will have to come up with a surprise even better than todays!"

I laughed and said, "Nothing will ever top today. To learn that you love me is the greatest gift I have ever received." I leaned in and kissed Kate once again.

We made love two more times that night and, finally, fell asleep around 1am. The next day we drug our tired bodies out of bed, had a quick shower, ate breakfast and then got our bike gear together in my car. I swapped Kate's wheels back to her training clinchers, loaded us up with spare tubes and then headed down to Eugene. Kate had found the site of the race on a racing website which had a fairly detailed map of the circuit. Apparently, they used this same circuit every year.

When we arrived, we parked in the parking lot, got out of the car and stretched after the long drive. Since there was nobody around, we stripped off our clothes and put on our riding gear. While Kate was putting on her bib shorts, she bent over with her back to me. I hadn't really checked out her tushy too much before, but really liked what I saw. However, it wasn't a time for sex, so I forced my hardening cock into my own bib shorts and finished dressing. I brought our bikes down off of the roof of my car, locked up the car and off we rode.

The circuit was fairly tough, overall. There wasn't a flat spot on which to recover or lose concentration. It consisted of a lot of rolling hills with, about, a 2 mile kick up to the finish line at around 6.5%. After our first lap, I told Kate what I thought her strategy should be based on what we saw. "So, from the start I would suggest sitting on making yourself invisible. Act as though you are struggling to keep up with the elite teams. I would say do this for the first 5 laps, but keep an eye out for a break away that looks promising. After the fifth lap, go with any move with more than 2 people in it, but steer clear of a move with just a domestique of any of the big teams because they won't work and the move will probably be doomed. If you are in a move that stays away or are in the main group to sprint for the win, stay calm and stay patient. Don't start sprinting until the last 100 to 150 meters. I hope they put up signs specifying the last 500 meters. You will, probably, be one of the better climbers and you have a pretty good sprint going uphill based on what I saw during our intervals on Larch. I honestly think you will have a good chance of winning."

Kate laughed and asked, "You really think so? I have no idea what the competition is that I'll be up against."

"Well," I replied, "You can stay with me most of the time and I would guess that I'm, at least, as good as the other women, so, yeah, I think you have a great chance. We will work on some tricks to help you win as well, like bike throws and how to grab water bottles. These are subtle things that can help you in the long run."

Kate then asked, "What, on earth is a bike throw?" I let her get ahead of me a bit and then I did a little sprint and threw my bike forward. Kate laughed and asked, "That will win a race?"

"Connie Carpenter won an Olympic gold medal in 1984 on the strength of her bike throw! Pro races are often won with bike throws, especially with sprinters. It's a valuable skill to have. We will work on it."

Kate and I ended up doing 3 circuits of the course in order for her to get a feel for it before we made the drive back to Portland. When we got back, Kate kissed me and thanked me for the day. She said she had to get some work done that night, so there was going to be no amorous night that night. I told her to get enough sleep because we were going to ride to Timberline the next day and I was going to make her sit in front the whole way. I told her I would fetch her at 10am.

Timberline is about 55 miles from my house and is, basically, all uphill. The last several miles up Timberline Road hit percentages near 9% and averages about 7.5%. It will be quite a challenge but will be good training for Kate's race. The worst part of the ride was that it was on a very busy US highway from the town of Sandy to Government Camp. Hopefully we wouldn't encounter too many asshole drivers.

We started our ride to Timberline with an easy spin, in an effort to warm up nicely. As we were riding, Kate said, "I, kind of, wished you had spent the night again last night. I was so horny I had to relieve myself 3 times! Do you think we can spend the night together tonight?"

I smiled and said, "I will spend the night with you whenever you want me to. We don't even need to have sex because I'm happy just being with you. I've never felt like this with any other person."

As we got further east on our ride, the climbing began in earnest. I sat on Kate's wheel with a bright red blinking light on my seat post flashing behind us, in hopes that the cars would give us a wide berth. Kate maintained a fast tempo up the hills which caused me to smile. When we got to the turn-off for Timberline Rd., we managed to cross over the highway and then hit the wall that would take us to the Lodge.

I continued to sit behind Kate and noticed that she was maintaining her pedaling cadence as she lowered her gears. When we hit a particularly steep section, Kate stood on her pedals and stomped along at a good clip. When we crested at the lodge, we swung around through the parking lot and then headed back down straight away. I was really impressed that Kate didn't want to stop. We live at about 120 feet above sea level and the Lodge sits at nearly 6000 on the side of Mt. Hood, so the fact that Kate didn't let the altitude affect her was a good sign.

Kalavo
Kalavo
824 Followers