The Cyclists Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kalavo
Kalavo
819 Followers

We flew down the hill to the highway as Kate used her new found descending skills. When we got to the highway, she continued hammering along until we got to the small rural roads where we could safely ride side by side. I told her we should spin easily for the last 5 miles. As we slowed, I asked, "So, that was pretty impressive. How do you feel?"

Kate turned her head, smiled and said, "Horny! I was trying to get back as fast as possible so we can hit the sack!"

I laughed and said, "I meant your legs! How do your legs feel?"

"Oh," Kate exclaimed, as she blushed, "My legs feel pretty good actually, except that they're next to my horny pussy!"

I laughed some more and then said, "Okay, tell you what. Let's ride to my place, take a shower and then I'll massage your legs. If you are still awake, I will then fuck you to within an inch of your life. Deal?"

Kate laughed and said, "You've got a deal! How about we grab something to eat on the way to your house? I'm pretty hungry."

"Okay," I said as I handed her a gel. "Eat this now so you don't get hunger knock. It sounds as though you may be close."

Kate sucked down the gel and, after a few minutes, said, "Ooh! You were right. I feel better now, but I would still like something solid like a ham and cheese sandwich!"

We stopped at a sandwich shop and bought a couple of sandwiches and a couple of salads and then meandered our way to my place. We stashed our bikes in the garage and when we went into the house, Kate tore open her sandwich and started scarfing it down. I gave her some recovery drink to wash her food down with and then joined her.

When we finished eating, we took a shower together and washed each other thoroughly. I was hard as a rock as my beautiful riding partner and now girlfriend scrubbed me from top to toe. I did the same to her and then we dried each other off. I told her to wrap her hair in a towel and then to lie down on my bed.

Kate smiled, wrapped her head with a towel and then lay on my bed with her legs spread suggestively. She began working her finger into her vagina and then showed me how wet she was. I told her she had to wait until I finished her massage. I lifted her knee on her right leg and began rubbing the muscles of her calf and then her thigh. I massaged them until they were nice and supple and then turned my attention to her other leg. Kate lazily rubbed her pussy the whole time I massaged her until I told her to turn over. I began working on her calves again and then her thighs. When I finished with the massage, Kate lifted her hips off the bed and raised up so she was on her knees.

The view was outstanding! Her ass cheeks were spread so I could see her pretty little pink anus and her very wet pussy. I rubbed the cheeks of her ass for a moment and then leaned down and licked the dew that was dripping from her pussy. As I stuck my tongue in deep to lap up her moisture, my nose was pressing against her rosebud. Kate was moaning loudly and was pushing herself back into my face.

After a while, Kate cried out, "REG! TAKE ME NOW! I'M SO HORNY! FUCK ME HARD!" I leaned up and got up on my knees, moved forward and then pressed my manhood into Kate's waiting pussy. We both moaned as I entered her and I started rocking forward and backward as I began fucking her. I was rubbing the cheeks of Kate's beautiful ass as we mated and would run my thumbs along her ass crack over and over. The sight of my glistening cock pistoning in and out of Kate was mesmerizing. I managed, a couple of time, to run my thumbs over Kate's anus which caused her to moan louder. "Do that again," Kate groaned after the second time, so I began to rub her asshole lightly as we continued copulating.

I was getting close to my release and I could feel Kate's fingers, as she rubbed her clit and hit my scrotum on occasion. I was about to announce my impending orgasm when Kate beat me to it as she screamed, "MY GOD! I'M CUMMING REG! FUCK ME HARDER!" I began pounding into her as my own orgasm struck. I pulled Kate and held her tightly against me as I sprayed her womb with my seed, while I felt her squirt on me with her orgasm. We both collapsed onto the bed as we recovered from our efforts. I rolled us onto our left sides as I spooned against Kate's back.

As we relaxed, Kate pulled my arm up her body until my hand was on her right breast. She then said, "Oh, Reg! I needed that! I love you so much right now. I have a proposition for you. I know we haven't known each other all that long, but you just feel perfect for me. I was wondering if, you know, that, well, maybe, well, we might live together? Would you be interested?"

Kate rolled over on her back to look at my face. I propped my head on my arm and said, "I would be very interested. What did you have in mind?"

"Well," Kate started, "I was thinking Checco and I could move into your house since it's considerably larger than mine. That is if you don't mind Checco living here as well. Besides, the thought of moving your bike shop to my house scares me."

I smiled and said, "Good choice. My house is paid off, too. What about your place and when did you want to do this?"

"I want to move in right now," Kate replied. "I figured I would just move some clothes every day until everything was here. I was thinking I could rent my place out. There are always some cyclists looking for a place to live. I think we should drive over to my place right now, pick up some clothes, feed Checco and then come back here so you can fuck me again before we fall asleep. How's that for a plan?"

I agreed with her plan, so we got dressed quickly (I grabbed an old pair of sweatpants and a too tight for me, t-shirt for Kate) and then headed to her place in my car. She grabbed a couple of old suitcases and filled them up with a variety of street clothes, underwear and cycling clothes. She poured some food into Checco's dish and we both petted him for a while and then headed back to my place. We decided that we would deal with dressers and closets later, but right then Kate just wanted to have sex again...this time in her new home!

The three weeks before Kate's state championship road race flew by with hard training, lots of sex, moving her into my house and a little bit of work. I managed to get Kate's computer moved and set-up for her, so she could do her job from my house. Checco made the change of houses really well. We put his litter box in the laundry room and he adapted without a hitch. He was a really great cat and very friendly. When we slept, he would sleep down by Kate's feet.

We decided we would get a hotel room in Eugene and go down the night before the race so we didn't have to get up early and rush down there. I had brought 15 water bottles which I filled the night before with water and put them into an ice chest. I brought two extra sets of wheels and explained to Kate that if she got a flat, she could ride a short distance on the flat tire if she was close to where I was. I told her that if she did have a flat that she should raise her left hand for the front and right hand for the rear.

We went out to dinner early at an Italian place that was pretty close to our motel. I told Kate that she should eat fish for dinner and a little pasta. When we were being seated, I noticed the person seating us had an Italian accent so I spoke to him in Italian. When he heard me speak, he broke out into a wide grin and began treating me like I was family. When he settled down and we got to our table, I said, "My girlfriend has a big bike race tomorrow and I was wondering if you could make her some poached fish with a little pasta Alfredo on the side?" Our man said it would be no problem and that his cousin used to race in Italy. It turned out that his cousin raced for the team that I used to ride for. When I asked what his cousin's name was, it turned out that he and I used to room together at stage races.

Kate and I were given the royal treatment and were greeted by the entire family that was working that night. We both got multiple hugs as we left and I had to fight to be able to pay for our meals. Kate got a lot of 'good lucks' for her race the next day. As we made our way back to our room, Kate kept laughing at the treatment we received. I told her that that was what it's like in Italy. The people are super nice and very generous, if they like you.

We went to bed early and cuddled together and talked about race strategy for a while before Kate fell asleep. I think I was more nervous than she was. We woke up early, went to the coffee shop next door and had a light breakfast and some coffee. We returned to the room so Kate could change her clothes and I could load up the car with our bikes, bags and other stuff. It was pretty chilly, so I told Kate to wear arm warmers and a nylon vest until she warmed up during the race. She put her sweats on over her riding gear and we headed out to the race site.

I told Kate to check-in while I got her bike ready to go. When she returned, I pinned her numbers on her jersey and attached her number plate on her bike. She was laughing because she got number 69 for the race. I told her I would be the last person past the start finish line and would hand her water bottles from there. I walked with her to the starting line and cheered as the race got underway.

There was a good-sized field with the bulk of the riders on teams and only 5 women who were independent. I walked back up to my car, grabbed a water bottle, taped a gel to the side, grabbed 2 wheels and wandered down to the end of the line of people handing out water bottles. It was pretty boring standing around waiting for the racers to come around, but soon enough they were making their way to the line. There had been no breakaway attempts so far, but the peloton had diminished in size due to some stragglers. Kate was sitting pretty right where I told her to sit as I stood out on the road holding my arm up with a bottle in my hand.

Kate and I had practiced taking bottles during one of her easy training days. She swooped in and took the bottle flawlessly. She had a big smile on her face as she came by, so I assumed she was enjoying herself. The next couple of laps went the same way with the group all together. On the fourth lap, as Kate took her bottle, she cried out, "TWO BOTTLES NEXT TIME!" I cried out for her to not to forget to eat. She waved her hand as she began the descent.

I wandered back to the car and prepared 2 bottles with gels attached. I was guessing that the extra bottle was for another person in the race. When the group came around again, Kate pointed to a gal with a pink jersey, so I handed her a bottle and then quickly handed one to Kate. She cried out, "THANKS! KEEP DOING THAT!" We had plenty of bottles, so I wandered back to the car and prepped 2 more bottles. By the next lap things began to happen. There was a breakaway with two girls from one of the teams, the girl in pink and Kate! The breakaway had about a minute lead on the small peloton. I handed up the 2 bottles again and then returned to the car to get the last two bottles.

When they came around for the bell lap, the same 4 women were in the breakaway. I handed the bottles to Kate and the girl in pink. Kate was sitting pretty behind the two teammates, with the girl in pink behind Kate. The peloton came past 3 minutes behind, so it was safe to assume that the winner was going to come from the breakaway. I returned to the car, unloaded my wheels, made 2 bottles of recovery drink, put them in my finish line day pack and headed for the finish line.

There was a small crowd gathered around the finish line. I stood in the road about 30 meters past the finish line and waited. It looked like Kate and the girl in pink had a slight advantage on the 2 teammates. With about 150 meters to go I saw Kate standup and start her sprint. The girl in pink tried to stay with her but sat back down with 50 meters to go. As she crossed the finish line, Kate threw her arms in the air in victory as she screamed. I threw my arms in the air as well as I celebrated Kate's win. She won by 5 bike lengths or so, with the 2 teammates finishing about 15 seconds behind second place.

Kate rode up to me, stopped and threw her arms around me, hugging me as she cried with joy. The girl in pink stopped next to Kate and tapped her to congratulate her. Kate released me and then hugged the girl as they cried together. They, finally, released each other and then Kate turned back to me, "Reg, this is Julie. Julie, this is Reg." We shook hands and then I dug into my bag and handed each woman a bottle of recovery drink.

They both took their bottles as Julie thanked me for everything I did for her during the race. "My boyfriend who was going to hand me bottles no showed on me. Thanks to you I didn't have to abandon and made the podium!"

A race official came up to us and said that both women would have to submit a sample for drug testing. We followed the woman to the drug testing trailer and then I held both bikes and their, now empty, recovery bottles. A photographer who I noticed had taken pictures at the finish walked nearby. I called to him and asked if I could see the picture of Kate's finish. He showed me the picture and then agreed to email it to me. Kate and Julie were both informed that their award ceremony would take place in 15 minutes. I told Kate we should return to the car so I could quickly put the bike on the car and get her sandals on. Julie went to her own car which was 2 down from ours. She looked like she was struggling to get her bike up on the roof, so I ran over to help her. She thanked me saying that she, generally, wasn't this helpless. When she had changed her shoes, she joined us and walked to the award ceremony with us.

I watched as the presentations were made. The third-place gal was given some flowers and a small trophy. Julie was given flowers and a slightly bigger trophy and then it was Kate's turn. She stood on the top step, and shook the hands of both women. She was then given the state champions jersey, a huge trophy, a medal and then a certificate for purchases at a bike shop. They all got a warm applause and then it was over. Kate was beaming as she was being congratulated by the other women who rode. One of the team managers came up to us and asked if Kate and Julie were interested in riding for his team. Julie seemed interested, but Kate wasn't too sure, so she took the guys card and said she would think about it.

We returned to the car and said our goodbyes to Julie. She and Kate exchanged phone numbers and promised to stay in touch. As we drove back to Portland, Kate related, in detail, how the race went for her. "The pace was pretty easy because all of the various teams were watching each other. Julie told me that the gal who eventually came in third was the defending champion and that she was going to have to abandon because her boyfriend no-showed. I gave her my water bottle just before I yelled at you and told her to stay in the race. When the breakaway went and I saw that the defending champ was in it, I told Julie we needed to be in that break! So, she and I did a team time trial and bridged up to the two teammates.

"I could tell I was the best climber because the pace of the others on the hills was much slower than what I wanted to do. So, I just sat back, conserved my energy and attacked with 200 meters to go and then sprinted from 150. I had so much fun! I felt like the training rides were much tougher than the actual race."

I laughed and said, "That was by design. Your training was perfect. So, I'm guessing that there aren't many more races this season, unless you want to do cyclocross."

Kate smiled and replied, "No, I'm done for the season. As a matter of fact, I think I'm going to retire while on top. I can't take this much time to race all season, again. Especially with your training regimens!"

When we got home, I told Kate to shower and then I would take her out for a celebratory dinner at an Ethiopian place I knew that was over a tattoo parlor. When we got to the restaurant, Kate said it was much nicer than what she expected. We were seated by a funny guy who greeted us with 'good morning' despite being 7 in the evening. We each had a veggie combo and loved the spiciness and flavors while eating with our hands.

After dinner, we took a little stroll and then headed for home. Kate said she had to use the toilet, so she told me to get naked and be ready to have my world rocked! I stripped my clothes off and lay on the bed waiting for Kate to return. She was in the bathroom for quite a while, but when she returned to me she was naked and had a huge smile on her face. She crawled up between my legs and then took my hardening penis into her mouth. I closed my eyes and moaned as I enjoyed what Kate was doing to me. She would take me deep into her mouth and then would rake her teeth up my length before plunging back down again while swirling her tongue on my knob.

After 20 minutes, I couldn't take anymore and cried out that I was going to cum. Kate worked me over harder and then sucked down every drop of my seminal fluid as it pulsed out of my steel hard erection. When Kate was convinced I had stopped cumming, she crawled up my body and kissed me passionately. After a few minutes of kissing, she crawled further up my body and sat her pussy on my mouth. I then returned the favor and began eating her pussy in an attempt to bring her as much pleasure as she brought me. I licked her pussy all over, drinking in her moisture and then focused on her clitoris, sucking, licking and nibbling it until she climaxed with a gush of her girl cum.

When her orgasm eased, Kate sat up a bit and then asked, "Reg? Will you lick my asshole? I liked it when you rubbed it the other day. I cleaned myself very thoroughly." When I agreed, Kate swung herself around so that she was facing my feet and then lowered her ass towards my face. I reached up, spread her ass cheeks wide and surveyed the landscape. Her anus was scrubbed pink and was winking at me as Kate flexed her muscles in anticipation. I was reminded of Kurt Vonnegut's 'Breakfast of Champions' as I stared at Kate's anus. He had drawn and asterisk, *, and said this was what an asshole looked like! Her vagina was glistening with a combination of my saliva and her own juices.

Finally, I leaned forward and made a tentative lick of her puckered star. Kate moaned loudly as I licked on and around her backdoor. "My god, Reg! That feels really good. Do it some more," she croaked! I continued licking her and then probed inside her anus a few times. This really got Kate moaning, so I pushed my tongue in as far as I could. She even helped as she pushed her ass back against my face. After 20 minutes, Kate turned around, kissed me and then said, "Reg, I love you so much. I've never had sex in my butt before, but I want to do it now with you. Will you do this for me?"

I was taken aback by her request and said, "I've never done it either. Aren't you afraid it will hurt?"

"Well," Kate replied, "I've been thinking about this for a few weeks, so I've read up on how to do it online. It may hurt a little, but if we use lots of lube and take it very slowly I think it can be very satisfying. If it hurts too much we can always stop. So, what do you think?"

I really didn't want to cause Kate any pain, but she seemed so keen to try this, so I said, "Okay, we can try. How do you want to do it?"

Kate beamed a smile, kissed and then hugged me and then said, "I want to be on my hands and knees with you behind me." She reached into her bedside table drawer and pulled out a small bottle. "This is a lubricant made for this sort of thing. I want you to apply it on and in me, getting me very lubed up using your fingers to stretch me. When I think I'm ready, I'll let you know and then you'll need to slather this stuff all over your beautiful cock and then slowly enter me."

Kalavo
Kalavo
819 Followers