The Cyclists Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I said, "Okay, but I want you to push back on me to control things. I don't want to hurt you, so if it hurts too much we stop! Okay?"

Kate kissed me, said okay, handed me the bottle of lube and got down on her hands and knees. She turned her head and said, "I love you so much right now!" and then laid her head on a pillow, reached back with both hands and spread her ass cheeks as wide as she could. I leaned down and kissed her anus and then sat back and opened the bottle of lube. I squeezed a little on my finger and rubbed it with my thumb. The stuff was very slick, so I dribbled some down the crack of Kate's ass and let it run down to her anus. I began rubbing it around for a bit and then began probing with my index finger.

Kate moaned loudly as my finger penetrated her for the first time. "Ooh! That feels nice! Push it in deeper!" Kate demanded. Since she seemed to like it, I pushed my finger slowly into her until it was all of the way inside of her. After a second, I pulled most of the way back out and then pushed back in again a bit quicker. I kept this up for a minute or so until Kate said to give her another finger, so I pulled my finger out, poured some lube on my index and middle finger, as well as on her anus again and then pressed my two fingers into her. Kate groaned loudly again, but it sounded like she was still enjoying herself, so I pressed in until my fingers were deep into her ass. As I worked my fingers in and out, Kate began moving with me, forcing my fingers in harder and harder. After a while, she called out for another finger, so I repeated what I had done before and added my ring finger to the mix. Finally, after plunging in and out with 3 fingers for a while, Kate moaned, "Give me you cock now!"

I pulled my fingers and poured some of the lube into her gaping asshole, poured some on my very hard erection and rubbed it around and then put myself at her opening and slowly pushed in. Kate groaned loudly, so I asked her if we should stop. "OH NO! DON'T STOP!" Kate's breathing was pretty ragged by this time. "IT FEELS PRETTY GOOD!" I reminded her that it was up to her to work me in and then I felt her push back, taking me in increments. "MY GOD, YOU FEEL SO HUGE IN MY ASS! I WANT ALL OF YOU, HOW MUCH MORE HAVE I GOT TO GO?"

"A little less than half is left!" I replied. "Take your time!"

Apparently, Kate didn't want to take her time, she wanted it all and now! With a grunt, she pushed back onto me until I was completely ensconced in her rectum. "MY GOD, YOU FEEL HUGE! GIVE ME A FEW SECONDS AND THEN FUCK ME SLOWLY!"

"You're okay, then," I asked?

"THIS IS AWESOME, REG!" She replied. "OKAY, FUCK ME SLOWLY NOW!"

I slowly began withdrawing myself from her rectum until, about, a quarter of my cock was still in her and then pushed back in, just as slowly. The heat of her ass and the tightness surrounding me was incredible and felt really good! Really good! Kate let out a low groan as I pulled back and pushed back in. I really wanted to just fuck Kate's ass as hard as I could, it felt so good, but the more thoughtful part of my brain won the battle.

We continued in this vein, slow out and slow in, for several minutes. I could feel Kate's anus relaxing bit by bit as we continued our anal copulation. I saw Kate reach underneath herself and then felt it as she began rubbing her clitoris frantically. I reached below her and grabbed her breasts and pulled her torso up so that I could kiss her. She turned her head towards mine and then we kissed. Our tongues were intertwined in a most erotic dance while I gripped her tits hard, squashing her flesh in my hands. After a little while, Kate broke the kiss and whispered, "Fuck me harder Reg! Fuck me harder and make me cum! Make me squirt like I've never squirted before! Fuck me hard!"

I released her breasts which allowed her back to all fours and then I picked up the pace as my hips banged against the fleshy globes of her ass. I looked down and was mesmerized by the sight of my cock sliding in and out of Kate's stretched anus, as her ass cheeks rippled with every contact. I could feel my orgasm begin to well up in my loins and I cried out, "KATE, I'M GOING TO CUM!" I managed 4 or 5 more thrusts and then the dam burst as my sperm erupted from me like a pyroclastic flow!

Moments later, Kate screamed, "AAAIIIIEEEE!" as I felt a monumental gush of her girl cum hit my scrotum and legs. I held Kate tight with my cock pushed into her bowel as far as I could as my seed filled her colon. For a moment, I thought I was going to pass out from pure pleasure. Kate collapsed onto the bed with me behind her, so I quickly twisted us so we would lay on our sides so she wouldn't bear the brunt of my weight. I held Kate tightly as she quivered in my arms as she came down from her climax. We were both breathing very heavily as if we each had sprinted on our bikes for 250 meters!

As our breath moderated, I discovered we were both covered in sweat as we lay on our bed. After several minutes, Kate asked, "Reg?"

"Yes?"

"My god, that was incredible! I love you so much!"

I chuckled and said, "I love you too, Kate. I love you more than any person I have ever known!"

We lay together for around 30 minutes while just holding each other. Finally, Kate turned in my arms to face me and kissed me with more passion than I had ever experienced before. When she broke the kiss, she smiled and said, "Reg, whether you like it or not you are stuck with me for the long haul! In the future, when you decide to ask me you marry you, I can readily assure you that the answer is an unequivocal yes! Take your time because there is no rush, but when you're ready, I'll be ready!"

I laughed and hugged her tightly. "Well, you're going to have to wait until I find the perfect time and perfect place, but you can be assured that I will ask you to marry me one of these days!"

The next several weeks were spent doing easy rides, working at our jobs and being blissfully happy. We had arranged for Julie, from the state championships, to housesit for us and take care of Checco while we were in Italy. We had an early morning departure out of Portland to Newark, New Jersey and then a connection flight to Milano-Malpensa. Our flights were trouble free as we rode in the Business/First class. Kate marveled at the service and room we had and that the seats turned into beds. She said, "I always wondered what it was like riding up here! I think I'm spoiled now!"

We had checked our bags because we had a 4-hour connection time in Newark and didn't want to have to drag them all over hell while there. Our bags were among the first on the carrousel in Milano and after we claimed them we headed for the car rental desk to fetch our car. We headed towards the city center where our hotel was and, before too long, we found it. It was a nice hotel from a European chain that wasn't overly expensive. We were going to stay in Milano for 2 nights and then head up to Lake Como for three nights before and after the race.

We parked our car, checked-in and headed up to our room. It was about 10am, so I suggested to Kate that we should go for a walk until 2 or 3 in the afternoon and then return to our room for a nap before dinner. She agreed so we headed out. We walked down towards the famous Duomo and walked around in that church for a while. We then went into the Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II, which, to me, must have been the original shopping mall. It's quite an impressive place with a giant glass roof over the walkways. We then went out to the Leonardo da Vinci plaza where I pointed out the world-famous opera house, La Scala. We had a panini and a coke for lunch. Kate commented that the coke tasted funny and I told her it was because they use sugar instead of high fructose corn syrup as a sweetener.

At about 1:30 we both started yawning, so we headed back to our hotel for our nap. We both fell asleep very quickly and, luckily, I set an alarm clock for 6:30, so we wouldn't over sleep. We had a great dinner with a bottle of fantastic wine and then strolled the streets again. When we got to our room, Kate asked, "So, when are you going to let me pay my share?"

I laughed and said, "You already are since you're my future bride at some unspecified time. What I mean is that my money is your money, so don't worry about it. Okay?" Kate hugged me and said that that was fine then. "Tomorrow, we're going to visit the Bianchi Bicycle headquarters and get a tour by one of my marketing friends there. Our team used to ride Bianchi's and so we developed a close association and got to know a lot of the people there. As we got into bed, Kate climbed up on top of me and began kissing me deeply. After a while, she said, "Thanks for bringing me to Italy. I'm having so much fun with you!" She was rubbing her naked pussy against my quickly rising penis. "Now, I'm going to have the ultimate fun with you!" She reached underneath herself, grabbed my erection and slowly lowered herself on it.

Kate was staring at my eyes while she smiled and moaned as she sank down on my cock. "I don't think I will ever get tired of this. You feel so good in me Reg!" When she got me all of the way in, she ground down on me trying to get every millimeter inside of her. After a couple of moments, Kate rose up and then began fucking me slowly. She leaned over a bit, so I reached out and cupped her pretty titties and squeezed them a little as Kate continued to ride my cock. "I like it when you pinch my nipples!" With that, I began to pinch her nipples garnering another moan out of her.

As Kate lifted and lowered herself on me, I was consumed by how good Kate felt and how much I loved her. I began to raise my hips as I met Kate's downward strokes causing us to collide a little harder. Kate's moans were coming non-stop and after a while, she reached down and began massaging her clit, a harbinger that her climax was close at hand. Within a couple of minutes, Kate cried out in ecstasy as she soaked my crotch with her girl cum. All of this brought on my orgasm as I soaked Kate's womb with my sperm. Kate collapsed on my chest, completely spent form her efforts as I held her tightly and it was like this we fell asleep.

I awoke in the morning with Kate still on my chest, sound asleep. I couldn't help but smile to myself as I detected the fact that she had drooled on my shoulder during the course of the night. My stirring a bit caused Kate to awaken as well. I could see the confusion in her eyes until it dawned on her what had happened. "Good morning," I said. "Did you sleep well?" She smiled and nodded until she noticed that she had drooled on me.

"Oh my god! I'm so sorry I drooled all over you! I'm so embarrassed!" Kate cried.

"There's no need to be embarrassed. We can't always control what we do in our sleep. Frankly, I think it's adorable and makes me love you that much more. So, again, how did you sleep?"

Kate hugged me and whispered in my ear, "I slept wonderfully well! You are the best mattress I have ever experienced!"

I laughed and said, "And you are the best blanket I have ever had. You can sleep on top of me anytime. We should shower, eat breakfast and head out to Treviglio for our tour."

We showered quickly, ate our continental breakfast and headed out for Treviglio to the Bianchi factory. We had an enjoyable drive as Kate admired the Italian countryside. This particular area is pancake flat and is, primarily, agricultural with countless towns dotting the landscape. When we pulled into the parking lot, Kate smiled as she took a picture of the exterior of the building. It was painted in Bianchi's trademark 'celeste' with Bianchi spelled out in huge blue letters.

"So, are you ready to see where your bike came from," I asked? Kate had a grin from ear to ear as we walked into the reception area. She was marveling at the displays of old bikes while I told the receptionist that we were here to speak with my friend. When Daniele met us, we greeted each other in Italian with a hug. I then introduced him to Kate in English. Daniele took Kate's hand and said, "It is a pleasure to meet you. You are with one of the finest persons I have ever known in the world of cycling."

As I blushed, Kate smiled and said, "I know! His kindness is how we met. Reg has told me a lot of nice things about you as well."

Daniele smiled, shrugged and said, "Don't believe everything he tells you, I'm a salesman and we are all sharks!"

Kate and I both laughed as I said, "He's more of a puppy dog than shark. So, do you have time to give Kate and I a tour?"

"Of course," Daniele exclaimed. "A tour and so much more! Let's go!"

Daniele gave us a very good tour and then led us into a room with a sizing jig that I had been on many times when I had my bikes fitted. "So, two fittings then," Daniele asked? I smiled and nodded. Daniele left the room and 5 minutes later another face from my past came charging into the room.

"Buon giorno, Reg! È passato molto tempo!" My old friend Marco cried out. He continued talking to me in Italian until I introduced him to Kate in English. Marco smiled, shook Kate's hand and said, in heavily accented English, "It is a pleasure to meet Reg's girlfriend. We will make you a perfecto bicicletta, eh?" Marco then turn to me and said, in Italian, "Una ragazza molto bella!" Marco then took Kate to the sizing jig.

Kate climbed onto the contraption and asked, "What is this thing?"

I smiled and said, "It's used to size a person for a bicycle. With this, Marco can set up a bicycle for a perfect fit. Daniele told me when I called him about our visit that he owed me a favor and that he would give us a good deal on their 'Specialissima Super Record'. I think you like it!"

"I'm getting a new bike," Kate cried out excitedly?

"Yes you are," I said. "This is your surprise for winning the state road race. I thought I would get one as well."

"Oh, Reg! That flat tire was the best thing that ever happened to me! I love you so much! I hope our bikes are the Bianchi green!"

Marco made the multitude adjustments necessary to get Kate's bike perfect and then entered the data into the computer. He then asked me to get on the rig and set me up for my perfect bike. When he was finished, Marco hugged Kate and me and then told us to wait a few minutes until Daniele returned for us. While we waited, Kate gave me a bone crushing hug and a very loving kiss.

Daniele fetched us after a few minutes and then took us to a dining room where we were treated to a very nice lunch. After lunch, he took us to his office where he handed Kate a bag full of stuff. When she looked into the bag, her eyes got wide as she pulled out 2 jerseys, 2 pairs of shorts, a pair of tights and a helmet all emblazoned with the Bianchi logo. She set the bag down and then hugged Daniele and said, "Grazie mille! Reg told me that you said that you owed him a favor. What on earth did Reg do to deserve all of this?"

Daniele laughed and said, "He introduced me to my wife, the love of my life who has given me two beautiful children! I owe all of my happiness to him! As a matter of fact, you will meet my beautiful Giulia tonight because we are taking you out to dinner." We sat around Daniele's office at which time I showed him a picture of Kate, arms up in victory in the state road race championship on her old Bianchi. Daniele said, "What a wonderful picture! Can you email it to me so we can use it, perhaps in advertising? You don't mind, do you Kate?"

Kate blushed and asked, "You want to use my picture?"

"Yes," replied Daniele, "It's a perfect picture that is perfectly candid and shows our bicycle in a perfect light as you won the race! Pictures like this are priceless. As a matter of fact, we will give you your bicycles if you let us use that picture, deal?"

Kate smiled and said, "The picture is yours! You have been so kind, that I don't mind paying for the bikes."

Daniele's phone rang and he spoke into it for a couple of moments, hung it up and said, "Let's go!" He took us to a room where two shiny, brand new bicycles sat. Kate threw her hands to her mouth as she stared wide eyed at the bicycles. She walked around hers as she took it all in.

"It's beautiful," she said. "I can't wait to ride it!" Daniele asked what size shoes we wore and what type of pedals did we use. When I gave him the info, he called Marco on the phone and within a couple of minutes he gave us each some shoes as he attached the pedals to the bike.

"Go ahead and do a couple of laps around the building and then tell me what you think!" Daniele said.

We walked the bikes outside, rolled up our pant legs, mounted the bikes and headed out. We pedaled around the building a couple of times enjoying the feel of our new bikes. Kate had a huge grin on her face as she got up and stomped on the pedals in a sprint. When I caught up to her, she said, "Too bad there isn't a mountain nearby. I think this bike would just float up it!"

When we returned to the building we both waxed poetic about the feel and handling. Daniele then said, "I just got a call from my wife and one of our girls is ill, so we will have to cancel dinner tonight. Perhaps we can get together before you leave?"

We agreed that we would get together on our last night in Italy. Daniele said they would ship the bikes to my place later to make sure I was home when they arrived. We both hugged Daniele and thanked him for a wonderful day. Before we left, he said, "Why don't you come to Las Vegas as our guests at Interbike? I'll send you the information!"

As we drove home, Kate asked, "Who was this woman you set him up with? Sofia Loren?"

I laughed and said, "Close. She was a podium girl at the Giro. I managed to win the most aggressive rider prize one stage and she was on the podium. She's quite beautiful and very nice. We were milling around doing the VIP thing when Daniele came up to me, so I introduced them. It was instant love! The rest is history!"

Kate laughed and said, "I can't wait to meet this goddess!"

Kate and I returned to our hotel and packed our bags in preparation to make the move to Lake Como where we would view the Giro d' Lombardia. I wanted to get there early enough so that we could do some sightseeing before the roads were closed for the tourist ride on Friday and then the race on Saturday. We hit Bellagio and walked around and ate lunch before heading to our hotel in Civenna up the hill. As we were driving I told Kate that the hill that we were on could be one of the decisive climbs on the race, depending on the route. It was very famous for finishing at the Madonna del Ghisallo church.

We checked into the Mirabeau Hotel and were greeted by Clara, an old friend of mine. I introduced she and Kate and then we went to our room. The room was small and pretty basic, but was located on a prime viewing spot for the race and had a great bar for watching the rest of the race on TV. We had dinner and then retired to our room for the night. I told Kate that we would walk up to the church tomorrow while the sportif ride was going on. We fell asleep in each other's arms.

After we had eaten breakfast, we hiked up the hill to the Madonna del Ghisallo church. There were hundreds of bikes as it was a rest stop for the riders of the sportif. We did a tour of the church where Kate bought several medallions of the Madonna to put on our bikes, one for her Dad and one for Julia. Kate marveled at all of the bikes and jerseys that adorned the chapel. We then went to the museum that was close by that was full of cycling memorabilia. After we paid our admission we wandered in where I saw a familiar face.

I stood for a moment until he was free and said (in Italian) "Francesco, it's good to see you," to none other than Francesco Moser.

"Ah, Reg! How have you been? It has been a long time!" Francesco replied.