The Cyclists Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I then said, "Francesco, I would like to introduce you to my girlfriend Kate, whose father is a longtime fan and who has named her cat after you!" Now in English, "Kate, I would like you to meet Francesco Moser, the namesake of your cat!"

Kate's eyes were wide as saucers as she stuck out her hand. Francesco said, in English, "It is a pleasure to meet you. Are you enjoying Italy?"

Kate spluttered, "It's nice to meet you as well! My Dad is never going to believe this! Oh, and yes, I love Italy! Everyone has been so friendly and it's so beautiful!"

Francesco said, "Tell you what, let's stand over there (he was pointing to his hour record bike) and get Reg to take our picture together."

We shuffled over to the display with the bike where Francesco put his arm around Kate. Kate quickly fumbled in her pocket and pulled out one of the medallions she bought and said, "I bought this for my Dad, would you mind holding it during the picture?" Checco laughed and said it would be his honor. I took several pictures, both long shots and close ups and then thanked Francesco for his time. Kate thanked him as well and gave him a hug.

As we toured the museum we looked at all of the old bikes that belonged to legends like Eddy Merckx, Gino Bartali, Fausto Coppi, Giuseppe Saronni and many others. In the middle of our tour, Kate pulled me into a hug and kissed me passionately for about a minute. When she broke the kiss, Kate said, "Thank you for everything Reg! I can't remember when I have been happier in my life than I am at this moment." She then kissed me deeply again. "Maybe, someday, we can ride the sportif?"

I smiled as I looked in the eyes of my love and said, "Let's do it next year! We can ship our bikes over with us and do this ride and, maybe, go climb a couple of the classic mountains like the Stelvio or the Mortirolo! That could be fun!"

We walked back down the hill to our hotel while holding hands and talking about what to expect tomorrow. I told Kate that we would, probably, spend more time inside watching the race on TV than we would outside yelling for the racers. I told her things could get crazy if an Italian won the race and if an Italian led the race as they passed by us. The weather was supposed to be very nice with temperatures around the mid 20's Celsius.

After dinner, we went up to our room. Kate said she would be back in a bit and then went into the bathroom. I could hear the toilet flush a couple of times and then the shower run for a few minutes. When Kate returned to the room, she was naked and had a big smile on her face. She crawled onto the bed and said, "There is one thing that can make this day absolutely perfect...I want you in my bottom again! I want you to fuck my ass like there's nobody else in this world but you and me!" Kate had the bottle of lube in her hand and began coating my now rigid appendage with the slick liquid.

She straddled me and then began to slowly work my cock into her backdoor. It was slow going at first since we didn't pre-stretch Kate's anus like we had the first time. I was, also, concerned about how long I would last since she didn't suck me off like last time. Kate managed to get all of me in without stopping, she just went very slow as she sank down on my cock. The feelings were incredible as she was so hot and tight. Because Kate was on top, she could control everything so I just lay back and enjoyed Kate's work.

When she had bottomed out, Kate immediately rose up slowly until the tip of my cock was barely in her and then slowly sank back down again. I couldn't contain my moaning as the sensations were overwhelming me. After several minutes, I began feeling my orgasm rising up. "OH GOD, I'M GOING TO CUM SOON!" I cried out. Kate kept up her slow tempo and a moment or two later I lost it and began shooting my load into Kate's backside. Kate didn't let the fact that I had cum stop her, she just kept up her same tempo.

"I'm going to keep you hard and when you are ready, you will roll us over and then fuck my ass hard and fast until I scream for mercy! I want you to plow into my ass like it's my pussy! I want you to make me cum over and over until I pass out! I want to feel your cock plunging into my ass like a piston in an engine, driving in and out! I want my asshole to be a red, gaping swollen hole that's dripping from 2 loads of your cum!"

Kate's tight anus and dirty talk got me hard again in record time and had managed enflame my lust to the point where all I wanted to do was pound into her ass like a crazed man! I rolled us over with Kate on her back and began pummeling her little star like a maniac!

"OH MY GOD, REG! THAT'S IT! FUCK ME HARDER, POUND ME INTO DUST! YES! YES! YES!" Kate cried in ecstasy, her fervor easy to see in her eyes.

Though we could hardly breathe, Kate pulled my head to hers so that she could kiss me. Our tongues intertwined in our lust and in an effort to be as one together. A few minutes later, Kate cried out that she was cumming! She bit down on my shoulder in an effort to dampen her scream, so that the whole hotel wouldn't know I was fucking her ass like a madman. I felt her gush massive amounts of her girl cum as her climax ravaged her body. Her climax drove me to new heights as I continued to savagely ream Kate's rosebud with my cock!

It all began to be too much for me as my second orgasm of the evening hit without warning. With a roar, I emptied my balls one more time as I ejaculated what felt like gallons of my seed into Kate's rectum. Moments after I began shooting in her, Kate had another monster climax and gushed like a Yellowstone geyser as she bit into my shoulder one more time. When my throbbing orgasm ceased, I collapsed on top of Kate totally spent. She wrapped her arms and legs around me and held me tight, keeping my quickly flagging penis embedded in her abuse asshole. I was gasping for breath with my head next to hers as I felt the dampness of our sweaty hair intermingle.

When we had both calmed down and were breathing more closely to normal, Kate whispered into my ear, "I love you, Reg! That was the best sex I have ever had. I have never cum that hard, ever. I want you to do one more thing for me...will you take a picture of my asshole? I want to see what it looks like with your cum dripping out of it when it's all swollen. Will you do that for me?"

I chuckled and said, "I will do anything for you!" I rolled off of Kate and stood up to grab my cell phone. Kate, meanwhile, had shuffled over to the edge of the bed, got up on her knees, reached around with both hands and spread her ass cheeks. What greeted me was the sight of her red, swollen sphincter with a small gape oozing waves of my seminal fluid out and down to her pussy. I snapped several pictures and then grabbed some tissues to wipe off the cum before it dripped onto the bed. I handed Kate some more tissues as she rolled around onto the middle of the bed and onto her back. I climbed back onto the bed and lay next to her in order to show her the pictures she wanted.

"My god," Kate exclaimed! "That is totally awesome! I'm really glad that we aren't going to be riding our bikes anytime soon!"

Kate and I lay in bed talking for quite a while before we took a shower to clean ourselves off. When we got back into bed, we were both asleep shortly after our heads hit the pillows.

Race day dawned bright, sunny and warm. Kate awoke and hugged me. We got up, dressed and went down for breakfast. There was quite a crowd as the hotel was full with race fans. The 'tifosi' (Italian race fans), were in full flight as they argued back and forth as to who would win the race and why. Kate smiled as I translated the various arguments I had overheard. We were greeted by Clara and her brother Flavio in English. The greeting, caught the attention of a couple of English speaking Italians, so they began including us in their arguments asking who we favored to win the race. Kate said that she didn't, really, know the riders, but that she hoped it would be an Italian. Our new friends decided that Kate was their new pet because of her declaration and bought her a glass of grappa. Kate took a sip and her eyes shot wide open and her friends laughed.

When we finished our breakfast, we sat around and discussed the race and drank coffee. The bar started filling up as the race coverage began on TV. A cheer would go up every time one of the Italian favorites would be shown on camera or would be interviewed. I told Kate it would be several hours until the race reached us and then told her we had a choice of where to watch from. The first choice was a terrace that looked back towards the lake and down the hill towards Civenna. The advantage of that spot was that we would see the riders for a longer period of time, but we would be high above them. The other choice was to stand out front of the hotel where the riders would be just a couple of feet away. Kate thought for a moment and said, "I think I want to be out front and close to the action.

Finally, after several hours of racing, the riders were on the hill to Civenna and us. Everyone in the bar began making their way outside to their preferred viewpoint. Kate and I stepped out to the front of the hotel to await the riders. Pretty soon the police motorcycles began whirring by, the prelude to the race to come. Then came the photographer motorcycles on their way to get prime positions for pictures. At long last the first riders appeared. You could tell they were close by the roar of the fans as the sound got ever closer. There was a breakaway of 6, 3 Italians, 2 Belgians and a Frenchman. As far as I could tell, none of them were team leaders, though one of the Italians could, possibly, win the race.

Just 40 seconds back was the peloton and they were flying up the hill. At about the middle of the pack a rider pulled off across the street with a flat tire. He immediately pulled is front wheel off as one of the domestiques, who was close behind, pulled alongside of him, took his front wheel off, put it on his leader's bike and then pushed the leader for a few seconds until the leader could pedal on his own. The domestique then returned to his bike and held up the flat. I recognized the rider as a former teammate and cried out, in Italian, "Paolo! It looks like you luck is still holding true!"

Startled to hear his name, he looked over towards me and then recognition hit him, "Reg! You're right! I was feeling great today and then my leader flats. What can you do. How have you been?"

"I've been well. I have a girlfriend now and have been riding a little bit." I said as I put my arm around Kate.

Paolo smiled and said, "Why don't you finish the race and I'll keep your girlfriend company?" We both laughed as his team car pulled up. The mechanic jumped out of the car with a wheel in hand and quickly installed it on Paolo's bike. Just as Paolo was remounting, he said something to the mechanic, whom I remembered, and pointed over towards us.

"Ciao, Reg!" cried the mechanic as he waved. Kate and I waved back.

"Ciao, Reg!" cried out Paolo, as he reentered the race, so I cried out 'Ciao Paolo' back at him as Kate and I waved.

As team cars and riders made their way past us, Kate asked, "So, you know those guys?"

I smiled and said, "Paolo, the rider, is one of the funniest guys I ever knew. He told me I should finish his race so he could hang around and be with you. The mechanic, Giacomo, was with my team when I was riding. He's a great mechanic and a super nice guy."

Kate laughed and said, "Your pal Paolo is a real comedian!"

A lot of the Italian fans were looking at me with renewed respect for having a personal conversation with one of the riders. A few asked me question and then patted me on the back when I answered them. Finally, the riders had been reduced to a trickle, so we made our way back into the bar to watch the finish of the race.

The breakaway managed to stay away and it was down to a sprint finish, something that doesn't happen very often in this race. One of the Italians, a domestique who found himself in the break, managed to pip one of the Belgians at the line for the victory. The bar roared their approval that an Italian won. Kate and I were handed beers and several glasses of grappa as the celebrations went on. Neither one of us cared for grappa, so we poured them into a planter whenever we had an opportunity.

The celebrations lasted well into the night, but Kate and I retreated to the safety of our room. We lay in bed as Kate said, "Thanks so much for letting me experience this with you. I really love Italy and the people. They're all so nice and caring. The one thing that really stood out to me today was how fast those guys go. Did you ride that fast when you were racing?"

"Yeah, pretty much," I replied. "My job was to look after our team leader on the climbs, so I would pace him up the hills and then sacrifice my bike or wheel like Paolo did today. I've lost a lot of my speed and strength since I quit racing."

Kate hugged me and said, "Well, I'm in awe of you for having done it at all. You, obviously, made an impression on your former teammates because they all seem to like you a lot. I like you a lot too!"

We had both started sleeping in the nude since we began living together, so as I turned out the bedside lamp, Kate swung her body over mine and she faced my feet. She lowered her pussy to my mouth as she took my cock into hers. We both moaned simultaneously as we enjoyed the oral stimulation we gave each other. I loved everything about Kate's pussy. She had begun shaving it several weeks before our trip and I loved the smoothness now. She said that she loved the feel of my warm breath on her hairless skin. I licked her all over as I ran my tongue up and down her slit.

As I licked Kate, she was licking me up and down my shaft and around the head of my cock. When she, finally, took me into her mouth and ran her tongue around me, a moan escaped me. She then sucked on me hard as she lowered her head further taking ¾ of me into her mouth. She then raised up and then lowered her mouth over and over.

I began to feel my climax building, so I began concentrating on Kate's clitoris knowing that she would climax fairly quickly. We were both doing our utmost to bring each other to a sensational climax. As my orgasm built, I quickly warned Kate that I was going to cum soon. She lifted her head and said she was close too. With this, we redoubled our efforts and, within minutes, we both came with Kate gushing her girl cum into my mouth while I shot my ejaculate into hers.

When our ardor had calmed, Kate spun around and lay on my chest where we kissed for quite a while. After a while, we both fell asleep with Kate on top of me again.

In the morning, we were the only ones in the breakfast room. We were greeted by Clara and she asked Kate what she thought of the whole experience. Kate replied, "I had a ball! Everybody was so nice, I got to meet my Dad's hero Francesco Moser, the racing was incredible and your hospitality was fantastic.!" Clara smiled and thanked Kate for her kind words.

While we ate breakfast, I asked Kate, "So, are you still thinking of not racing anymore?"

"Yeah, I'm pretty sure. It was fun but I think I would prefer a more leisurely form of riding."

I said, "Well, there are tons of century rides and Gran Fondo's to keep us busy." Kate looked at me questionably, so I continued, "Century rides are 100 mile rides with rest stops and food. Gran Fondo's are similar but tend to have a racing vibe as you get a time when you finish, but there are no winners, per se. Also, in September there's a tour of Oregon ride that lasts a week. That one requires camping in tents, but it could be fun."

Kate's eyes brightened and said, "Those rides sound like the kind of riding I want to do. We can train for endurance, but don't have to worry about speed training so much. Despite the way I raced, I'm not really all that competitive. I want to have fun and enjoy the scenery. I would really love to do the sportif here someday."

We finished breakfast, packed our bags and then checked out of the hotel. We both thanked Clara for a great weekend. We drove back to Milano and returned to our previous hotel. I had a text from Daniele confirming our dinner date. I told him, in a return text, that we didn't have fancy dress so keep it casual. I got a winking emoticon in return.

Kate and I arrived at the restaurant at the appointed time and were seated when I gave them Daniele's name. We were there for a couple of minutes when I heard Kate gasp, "The most beautiful woman I have ever laid eyes on just walked into the restaurant!" I looked up, chuckled and told Kate that that was Giulia!

Giulia was led to our table and when she arrived, Kate and I stood. Giulia pulled me into a hug and said, in Italian, "Oh, Reg! It's so nice to see you again!" She then gave me the infamous 2-cheek kiss and then turned her eyes to Kate. "This must be Kate!" Giulia said in her perfect English.

I performed the official introductions as Giulia pulled Kate into a hug and said, "It's so nice to meet you! Daniele was telling me how beautiful you are, but he totally missed the mark!"

Kate blushed and then said, "I'm afraid Reg understated your beauty as well! You are the most beautiful woman I have ever met!"

"You're too kind," Giulia said with a blush. "Daniele is parking the car and will join us in a minute."

The three of us made chit chat until Daniele arrived. We had a splendid time talking about the past and hearing about Daniele and Giulia's children. At one point, Kate turned to me and asked, "So, how come you never asked Giulia out?" I told her it was against the rules for riders and podium girls to fraternize and when I saw how smitten Daniele was, that there was no point. Everyone laughed. Giulia asked how we met, so Kate said, "I was out on a ride and got a couple of flat tires and had run out of tubes. Reg stopped, fixed my flat, taught me how to descend and let me ride with him. He asked me out to dinner that night and I fell in love in a matter of six hours!"

As we finished up our dinner, Reg reiterated his invitation to Inter Bike in Las Vegas. "It will be fun. You can bring your new bikes down and the four of us can go for a ride." We told him we would have to check our schedules when we got home and would let him know in a few days. As we parted, there were hugs and kisses.

When we got to our room, I told Kate we should pack now because our flight leaves at 6:30 in the morning so we will have to get up at 3:30! As we packed, Kate said, "Too bad we have to get up so early, Giulia made me as horny as I have ever been! God! Am I bisexual?"

I laughed and said, "Well, I think Giulia would make anybody horny! I think we should go to Vegas and meet them. I hear that Inter Bike is pretty cool and I've never been to Vegas. It all, kind of, depends if you have the time on your schedule."

Kate thought for a few moments and then asked, "Is this going to be another 'my money is your money" trip?"

I laughed and said, "Pretty much. If it worries you, we can get married. I have a little something here I could slip onto your finger to make it official." I then pulled a ring box out of my bag and showed her an engagement ring I had bought for her.

Kate screamed, "Oh my god! Really?! Of course, I'll marry you. I love you more than life!" She then jumped into my arms and kissed me. "Are we going to fly on a flight with those nice seats that change into beds again?" I nodded with a smile. Kate the shouted, "We won't be sleeping tonight my love because I'll be fucking your brains out! You are going to fuck my mouth, my pussy and then my ass! This night is going to go down in the annals as the best night of your life! I need to go get clean, I'll be back in 10 or 15 minutes. You should finish our packing! Oh, and get naked as well!"