The Cyclists Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kate kissed me and then toddled off to the bathroom. I looked at my watch and saw that it was a little after 11 and thought that I had better set 2 alarms, just in case we did fall asleep. I had finished our packing and had taken out just the clothes we would wear on our flights home. When Kate came out of the bathroom she was smiling from ear to ear and hugged me tightly while she kissed me. When she broke our kiss, Kate said, "Okay, I want to try something new. I'm going to get on my hands and knees at the edge of the bed and then I want you to stand facing me. I then want you to fuck my mouth!"

I looked at Kate a bit confused and said, "You want to suck me, right?"

"No! I want you to fuck my mouth by pushing your cock down my throat! At least I want you to try to. Okay?"

"Okay, if that's what you want."

"Oh it is! Now get over here and give me that beautiful dick of yours!" Kate was on her hands and knees, facing the end of the bed and right on the edge. She took me in her mouth and rolled her tongue all over my length, getting me very wet. She then pulled on my ass forcing my cock into her throat. I was pretty impressed that she managed to do that without gagging and vomiting! Once she had accomplished this feat several times, she pulled me out of her mouth and with a smile she said, "Okay, my love, fuck my face! I want my nose smashed against your pubic hairs over and over!"

My first thoughts were that I had just proposed to an insane woman...a really sexy one, but insane! I began to slowly fuck Kate's face with long stokes until her nose hit my pubes and then I would pull back until just the tip was left in her mouth. After a few of those strokes, I discovered that it felt really good and that I, kind of, liked fucking Kate's face, so I began to pick up the pace. I reached down and held Kate's head to keep it steady and began pumping into her throat hard causing her to make a, sort of, gargling sound. Before long I could feel that I was going to cum soon, so I warned Kate of my imminent eruption and then let loose with my orgasm. Kate pulled me tight into her throat as I pumped my goo directly into her stomach. Kate held me there until she needed to breathe and then pushed me back.

"So, what did you think," Kate asked? "I thought it was pretty hot! I really liked it when you came deep in my throat! I have one request though...can you shave your pubes because they tickle my nose. Oh, and speaking of shaving, would you consider shaving your legs like the racers? I think it looks good and would look really good on you!"

I pulled her up so that I could kiss and hug her, then said, "You are fucking awesome! I am looking forward to spending the rest of my life with you! Now lay back so I can make you beg for mercy!" I proceeded to do just that! I licked and sucked and probed and nibbled Kate's pussy and asshole. She had at least 3 orgasms and had to pull my head away from her. By this time, I was very hard again, so as I moved up Kate's body I slipped into her pussy and began fucking her hard. Kate was whimpering with pleasure as I plowed into her hot wet hole and very soon she had another orgasm! Actually, she seemed to climax every 30 seconds or so, as I felt her squirt over and over. I was afraid Kate would be severely dehydrated when we were finished!

After just 5 or so minutes in her pussy, Kate cried out for me to fuck her in the ass. I asked her where the lube was, but she told me we didn't need it and to just start fucking her hard. So, I pulled out of her vagina, Kate pulled her legs back and I pushed into her backdoor. "OH MY FUCKING GOD! REG, FUCK ME HARD!" Her asshole felt so much tighter than her pussy and was so hot, it felt like I might get a burn. But, it felt so amazing that I could feel my orgasm building fast. Kate kept screaming, 'harder, harder, harder' as I pounded into her in my lust crazed state. All at once, my climax was on me as I screamed 'CUMMING!!!' while Kate had the biggest orgasm of her life as she squirted what felt like gallons of her girl cum and shook like she was having a seizure!

I rolled off Kate and lay on my back gasping for air and I could hear Kate doing the same. Once I was had recovered a bit, I rolled over to Kate and asked, "Are you okay?"

Kate looked at me, smiled and said, "Reg, I love you so much right now! I hope we can have sex like this every time! I have never cum that hard ever!" She then rolled over to me as we hugged and kissed. Within minutes, we both fell asleep in each other's arms.

When the alarms I set went off, it felt as though I had just closed my eyes. The noise made us both jump and I got up immediately knowing that if I stayed in bed I would sleep until noon! I rousted Kate, we took a shower together, gathered up our belongings and then headed to the airport. We checked our car in and then checked in for our flights. We were flying from Milano to Frankfurt, Germany, to San Francisco all on Lufthansa and then United to Portland. Despite all of the stops, it was the fastest way to get home. Kate and I both fell asleep before the plane took off from Milano. We drug ourselves to our connecting gate and waited quietly for boarding.

Our Frankfurt-San Francisco flight was on an A380, the huge double decker jumbo jet. I had secured first class seats for us with Kate and I in 2 seats together in the middle. We managed to stay awake for the lunch service because we were both starving since we hadn't eaten breakfast. Once we were done eating, we were both flagging. A flight attendant assisted us with making up our beds and within seconds of lying down I was out. I had slept 9 1/2 hours of the 11-hour flight. I looked over to Kate who was still sleeping with the eye covers and ear plugs that came in the amenities kit we received upon boarding. The aroma of our next meal service rousted Kate and she finally sat up. Her hair was all over the place as she yawned, but, to me, she was more beautiful in this moment than she had ever been.

I leaned over the partition, kissed her and asked, "Did you sleep well?"

She smiled brightly and said, "I slept great! I want one of these beds at our house!" We both laughed, as did a flight attendant who was getting ready to help us tear apart our beds. We got our seats back and then ate the food that was brought. In another hour, we were on the ground in San Francisco. We got through immigrations and customs very quickly and then security as we made our way to the United gate. We had a bit of a layover, so we used our 1st class boarding passes to access a VIP lounge to await our flight.

"You know, the 1st class experience goes well past just the plane ride," Kate said. "All of these lounges and what not are great. I hope you didn't burn all of your miles."

Our flight to Portland was finally ready to go, so we boarded and then took off heading north. We rode the bus to the parking lot, got my car and headed for home. Our arrival time coincided with rush hour so it was slow going. When we were finally in our driveway, we both sighed. Looked at each other and then Kate said, "It's nice to be home, but I had the most wonderful time. Thanks, Reg, for loving me and taking me to Italy!" I leaned over and kissed her.

We grabbed our bags, unlocked the front door and stepped into the house. Checco trotted up to greet us as did the sound of Julie crying! We looked at each other and then hurried in to find out what was wrong.

Julie stood and tried to smile as she wiped her tears from her face. "Welcome home!" she blurted out between sniffles.

Kate dropped her bag, pulled Julie into a hug and asked, "Why the tears? Are you okay?"

Julie burst out into another fit of crying while Kate held her tight. I stood there not knowing what to do for a few moments. I then walked up to the two and rubbed Julie's back. Finally, Julie pulled away from Kate a bit and said, "I'm sorry to be acting this way. I just broke up with my boyfriend. I found out he was cheating on me, that's why he missed the state road race, he was busy with his new strumpet! Can I stay here with you guys for a couple of days until I find a place to stay?"

I replied, "You can stay here for as long as you would like. We have plenty of room. You can use the spare bedroom."

Julie then turned to me, pulled me into a hug, said thank you and then burst into tears once again. I looked at Kate with panic in my eyes while she just smiled at me. I hugged Julie and cooed 'It will be alright' into her ear as we rocked back and forth. Just as Julie released me, the doorbell rang. Kate went to the door and then cried out, "Our bikes are here!" I went to sign the release for the bikes and then Kate and I pulled them inside.

"Just wait until you see these beauties, Julie! We got them from the factory while in Italy. I can't wait to ride up a mountain!"