The DeVilles Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Janice, smart as a whip, but so much of a pain in the ass she was hardly worth dragging along. Fuck it, he thought. Better off leaving the bitches at some rest stop and getting on with his life.

That was when he skidded out of control and rammed into the tree.

***

Everything was dark. A hellish red light crept around the edges of everything. Despite that, it remained too dim to make out anything. The hot, dry air cooked any living thing trapped in the twilight desolation. Unseen fires crackled and blowed thick bushels of smoke throughout perception.

Adam woke to these sensations. He couldn't remember what happened after the car crash. Following the sharp jolt as his vehicle wrapped around the tree, there was nothing. A gap in memory, perhaps. And then he was here.

The heat dried out his skin and his eyes felt like they were going to boil in their sockets. He felt around, hands probing through the dust and filth that littered the endless, starless wasteland. They alighted upon a leg, and traveled up to find the body it was attached to.

"Tina?" he croaked.

His wife sobbed in pain. He checked her all over for signs of injury. No broken bones, no cuts, no welts. She was fine. The useless woman continued to cry as he dragged her close to him and reached out further.

Half an hour of prodding around in the dark found him reunited with his whole family. If he wasn't so scared of what lurked in this strange place, he would've abandoned them all right there.

***

Days, maybe months passed. The Kurtzes dragged themselves along in the dirt, unsure as to which direction, if any, might hold their salvation. It was a land without features or landmarks. No peaks or valleys to tell them they'd progressed. Only endless filth that clung to their sweaty bodies and caked on as the moisture dissipated in the heat.

Hunger tore at their stomachs, but the pain didn't prevent them from continuing. There was one time they came across another person. A time that would've ended better if they'd had food before.

Their swollen tongues and dry mouths could barely utter the words "Help us" or "Where are we" before the terrified stranger stumbled away. Something inside the Kurtzes snapped. The hunger and thirst, unsatisfied in possibly years...

They pounced on the man, tearing flesh from bone in their desperation. His blood coated their dirty forms as they devoured the stranger. The elation of having meat in their stomachs once more. The relief of liquid pouring down their throats.

It was, ultimately, short-lived.

The family trudged on in pain and weakness, their minor bacchanal only temporarily sating the pangs that shot through their shivering bodies. Their senses were so dulled by the monotonous surroundings, they didn't even notice when the ground gradually sloped downwards, carrying them to a particularly menacing red glow on the horizon

As the redness grew brighter, the Kurtzes sped up, jogging towards the first new sight they'd seen since... since they met the stranger. The un-light revealed their emaciated, horrifying forms to one another.

Filth covered their bodies, and blood stained their skin. Their hair had grown tangled and matted, hanging over their gaunt bodies in thick clumps. But the only thing that mattered to them was reaching the light.

Then they heard the screaming. It began as a dull tone, resolving into moans from thousands upon thousands of mouths. Soon, shrieks punctuated the symphony of misery, as if individual heads had suddenly broken free of the writhing mass of torment, only to be dragged down again by the miserable mob.

After what seemed like months, the family finally reached the light on the horizon. The fiery pit filled with the filthy mass of human misery. Men and women of all ages trampled each other in a crater of inestimable depth. They could be packed in there dozens deep. Limbs flailed so aimlessly, the whole mess looked like water boiling in a cauldron.

But something about it drew the Kurtzes. The pit might be crowded, but was it truly worse than the wastes? Could they be sure without knowing? Surely someone in there had to know what this place was. How they'd gotten there, at least.

"Daddy," Janice croaked. "Look." She pointed to an outcropping high above the pit. Placed upon it, they could make out a throne carved from some foul stone. Probably the walls of the pit itself. It shone black in the red light, the runes carved into it glinting wetly.

Atop the throne sat a lone figure, studying the pit over clasped hands. A man with golden hair and blue eyes. He was nude, but had not withered like everyone else in this wretched place. In fact, he was beautiful.

The Kurtzes made their way around the edge of the crater, knowing this man might be their only way out. They carefully traversed the rim, gradually bringing themselves above the outcropping. With throats too parched to shout, they called for him. He never turned away from the pit.

It was too much for Adam. He desperately clawed his way down the irregular crater walls, family following behind him madly. The course was difficult, but nothing could quench their desire to escape this suffering

Finally lowering themselves to the unnaturally flat and pristine outcropping, the Kurtzes approached the throne. The seated figure caught their movement in the corner of his eye.

"Humans?" He blinked. "I should think you would be down there with the rest of your kind." He pointed to the pit where men and women wailed and grappled.

"Why--" Adam choked on the word.

"Why should you join the others? Because that is your nature. Well, that is what your nature has become." The man sat up and looked around, almost as if he'd said too much.

"Nature... suffer?" Tina whimpered.

"Oh, that, too," the man chuckled to himself, clearly knowing a joke they weren't in on. The Kurtzes gathered at his feet, frightened eyes looking up to him for guidance.

"When this all started," He waved around at the wasteland. "Your race was very different. Hardly a race at all. You were merely a bunch of creatures roaming through the new creation, doing as you pleased." He smiled down on them. "It was quite pleasant, actually."

His brow crinkled ever so slightly. "Then He came along and did this to you. Molded you like clay. Disgusting. I knew He was wrong, but none of us wanted to say anything. You wouldn't either, I imagine. The things He did... it was just cruel to deny you your nature, I thought, but He never did listen to me overmuch."

The man smiled weakly, then brushed a tear back from the corner of his eye. The Kurtzes gaped at the liquid, dry mouths working, trying to imagine the moisture.

"It wasn't long before your ancestors remembered nothing but this new nature, these perversions He'd forced upon you, and stole from His garden. He was livid, I can tell you. Who could He blame but Himself? If only He'd left well enough alone. But it was too late, and you started making more of yourselves. He never counted on that.

"I guess that was the danger of letting you do whatever you wanted... when you wanted everything. His whole glorious plan was ruined. He ran off so long ago... well, I can barely remember what He was like. You humans... He loved you so, but only after He'd meddled with you."

"I remember how you used to be. Beautiful. Immortal. Unchanging. There was no pain back then. Your desires were simple and eternal. Not like now with all the grabbing and crying and battling. A new pain for every new day. No satisfaction with anything you achieve. Just an unending struggle." His finger stretched out and waggled at the screaming masses in the pit.

"Y-You... angel," Janice croaked.

The man perked up and smiled again after a moment. "Why, yes. Yes, you would call me that. I've had other names throughout time, but that's all I've ever been. Some might not think so, but they don't know the real truth. The truth about your kind.

"Demons walking the earth. That's all you ever were. No dying or wallowing in misery. So much simpler. Nothing like this place. Some called you animals, but I called you blessed."

The Kurtzes wailed in desperation, dry sobs wracking their burnt lungs. If only things could go back. No mortgages or laws or failure. No death or misery or pain. If only they could escape hell. Escape and never come back.

The man in the throne looked on them pityingly. "Oh, now. Don't be so." He looked over to his hand, still carrying the single tear he'd shed for their plight. "What would you say if I made it all better?"

Adam clawed at the ground like an animal. "Anything."

"Anything," the man rolled the word around in his mouth. "I like that. You can guess at the cost already." He lowered his finger down to Adam. "Drink this. Bind that pesky soul He gave you to this place so that you might escape. Your only other option is..." The man looked down towards the pit.

Adam grabbed for the arm, sucking the man's finger into his aching mouth. The man's skin burned him, yet Adam lapped from the digit until not even a hint of the salty liquid remained.

"Release that filthy soul. Cast it into the fires of Hell and free yourself, my son."

Adam could feel the essence clinging to his weathered body. With an inner strength he'd never known before, Adam tore at his soul, wrapping the pathetic energy around his will and offering it up freely to this forsaken place.

An unholy wind broke the eternal stillness and snatched it away from him, ripping tatters from Adam's grasp. Adam felt the remains fall limply, shuddering in his clutches as his new power consumed the energy.

He gasped, suddenly revitalized by the meal. His tortured form swelled with strength, muscles writhing and bones reshaping into what must be his true form. Bloodshot eyes cleared up and reflected the hellish glare of his surroundings until the irises fell in upon themselves and glowed with their own evil red light.

Adam laughed clearly, reveling in the evil empowering him. His frame grew to eight feet of solid bone and muscle. His snakelike red eyes took in the now completely revealed wastes around him, seeing better than any human could hope to.

"Daddy," Janice sobbed. "Please."

Adam turned to the man, questioning him with a glance.

"These women are yours," the man said. "If you bind them. If you let them see what they've been missing all their lives. What your race has not known since it was first tricked."

Adam whirled around on his wife and daughters. Their emaciated forms had disgusted him for so long, but now he could see the delicious essence that lurked inside them. Their souls, tainted as they were, shown with the energy he needed to grow stronger.

"Tear their souls apart," the man said. "Force them to consume the essence before they change, and they shall be bound to you as wife is to husband. They shall remember your gift for eternity and share their joy."

Lust burned through Adam as his skin turned blood red and shook off the scars of his painful travels. He dragged Tina's weak body into his lap and pulled her face up to his. "Will you give me your soul, little whore?" he husked through growing fangs.

"Y-Yes" she looked up to him with glazed eyes.

Adam pulled her into a deep kiss, extending his inhumanly long tongue down her throat. She weakly reciprocated, trying to quench her thirst with the saliva dripping from his maw. Her tongue quested inside his mouth, playing around his fangs until he finally bit down, drawing her blood, drawing her soul.

His massively swollen cock rubbed against his wife's filthy cunt, scraping away grime as he humped into her. Tina's dry pussy moistened from the ministrations, unexpectedly slicking up against the foot and a half long cock trying to gain entrance. She gyrated against the muscular red man, her blood boiling with lusts unknown in her lifetime.

Her husband was unlike anything she'd ever encountered before. Monstrous, the enemy of all she'd ever been taught. But hadn't those teachings failed her all this time? Hadn't they led her to this infernal waste?

How could she look to old wives' tales when so much power sat right between her thighs? It wasn't long before the huge dick rammed inside of her and sprayed Tina full of black cum.

She gasped and moaned at the feelings, her soul straining as she expelled it from her body. Adam dug into her jouncing ass with his claws, fucking her wildly with the whole length of his rod.

Tina wrapped her legs around his waist, growing stronger and stronger as sin reshaped her devastated body. She gnashed her teeth and swallowed the essence that had once been her most cherished belonging.

She looked up to the man in the throne thankfully, her red eyes with their slit pupils pulsing from the newfound evil within. The reborn whore bounced rapidly on her husband's monster cock, her tight cunt sucking at him for more of the evil jism.

All doubt had been removed the moment Adam bound her with his corrupted fluid. Her body burned with powerful sensations she never could hope to understand in her former life.

The years of suffering on Earth, the sojourn through Hell, and the enthroned man who unraveled everything right before their eyes. None of it mattered any more. The cock sliding in and out of her pussy and the taste of her dead soul were all she cared about.

Tina snarled for more cock, pumping her hips onto the demon below her, making her deliciously swollen bubble butt jiggle around the length impaling her. Her wasted form blossomed into voluptuousness, hips widening sexily as Adam fucked deeper and deeper into her otherwordly depths.

She reached a clawed hand down and pinched a nipple on her greatly expanded breast, shooting out a stream of murky milk with the slightest pressure of her claws. She hissed delightedly at the power.

Janice and Dorothy whimpered at the sight of their rejuvenated mother expressing the nourishing nectar. With what little strength remained, they dragged themselves over to the rutting demons, keening piteously.

The girls pawed at their father's giant red thighs as he strained to fill their mother with yet another load of cum. They had no way of knowing that his new tail would snake out from under his straining ass. Thirsty as they were, it probably didn't matter.

His cock-tipped tail rubbed against their faces, dripping the same wicked semen as the 18inch rod slamming into their mom's sultry pussy. Janice and Dorothy sucked at the head with all the strength left in them, unable to tear themselves away from the first drink they'd found since they'd fed on the stranger in the dark.

Like then, they didn't worry about the consequences. They'd never cared about right and wrong in their entire lives. Nothing was different here.

Janice took the tail into her mouth, moaning gratefully for the flow of cum. She swallowed it greedily, pushing Dorothy out of the way and wrapping her body around the tail. Her sister sobbed dryly, aching for the dark nourishment.

A dying ember of sanity dwindled in her mind as she shivered. All they'd been through together, and now she was the only Kurtz going hungry. Abandoned by human kindness to this torment.

Strong arms grabbed at Dorothy and pulled her into the air. She opened her stinging eyes to see what her mother had become. Reptilian red eyes stared back at her, highlighting an exquisitely beautiful young face. Filthy human skin had been replaced by the dusky red perfection of a demoness.

Her small lips had puffed up into full-fledged cocksuckers the color of pitch. Her dull brown tresses had grown long and glossy black, reaching down her back in gorgeous tendrils. The succulent body she now sported went beyond anything Dorothy had seen in movies or magazines.

Tina laughed musically, baring her perfect white fangs to her eldest daughter. "Join us, sweetie. It feels so fucking good." The demoness punctuated the statement with a lick of her forked black tongue. She reached a taloned hand down into her daughter's pussy, rubbing at her little clit.

Dorothy moaned at the sensations tingling in her crotch. "Yes, momma. So thirsty."

Tina smiled at the girl again, then pulled her into a deep kiss. She bit at her daughter's lips, tasting the innocent blood that flowed weakly from the cuts. As the girl writhed in her grasp, Tina brought Dorothy's face down to her dripping black nipple. Her daughter latched onto the leaking nub, desperate to feast on the demonic cream.

The mother grinned wickedly, tossing her onyx mane back as small black horns extended from her crimson forehead. She hissed at the pleasure of it all.

Her pointed ears rose through the luxurious tendrils of hair, prompting her to shake the locks once more as the ends brushed against the shelf of her ass and the long tail growing just above it. She cradled Dorothy's head in her claws, pulling her in tight against her massive tit.

The demoness's 8inch tongue teased the teenager's ear as her claws traveled down and spread her eldest daughters legs open. Tina purred and brought her throbbing cock-tail around to the girl's pouting cuntlips. "Now gimme that soul, slut." She giggled wildly, plunging her tail into her offspring's pussy, fountaining inside her only moments later.

A few paces away, Adam had thrown Janice to the floor and started fucking her transforming body from behind. The suddenly voluptuous teen growled and thrust her round ass into the air, humping her bald, dripping sex onto her father's immense demon dick.

The bite marks on her neck were almost completely healed, leaving only small traces of blood that were already blending in with her devilish red complexion.

"Yesss... fuck yourself onto my cock, Princess." The demon growled.

Janice raised herself onto her knees, reaching back to clutch her father's long black hair with her clawed hands. Her huge new tits jostled in front of her every time the massive cock shafted its entire length into her clutching depths.

Adam shifted his sharp talons from his daughter's wide hips, reaching one around her tiny waist to pinch at her clit while the other hefted her volleyball-sized breast.

The fledgling demoness mewled her pleasure, turning around to face her monstrous lover. She opened her fat black lips, baring her sharp fangs to welcome his long tongue into her mouth. She massaged it with her own forked tongue, the pair grunting and snarling like animals as they furiously rutted.

Janice's tail extended just above her ass and circled around Adam's waist, pulling him into her on every thrust. Her rear claws took chunks out of the rock beneath them as she slammed her cunt onto the foot and a half long dick that had created her and recreated her in her father's image.

"Fuck my cunt, Daddy." She husked, licking at Adam's long fangs. Any goodness that had remained in her had been consumed along with her soul. The taste of it still lingered on her tongue. She hungered for so many more.

All the simple pleasures of before were as nothing compared to her sinful desires. She would fuck her father, mother, and sister, then she'd seduce and devour any other souls foolish enough to cross her path.

The young demoness looked up to her father adoringly. Her hooded red eyes shone with her hunger. The childish face had grown into supernatural beauty. She hissed between her fangs, twisting around in her father's grasp. "I can feel it, Master."

She smiled evilly, pushing Adam onto his back and crawling over his gigantic supine form. Janice made sure to drag her big tits over his stomach, scraping his skin with her bullet-hard black nipples as droplets of milk trailed behind them.

"Mmmmm, I can feel you inside me. Your blood and cum swimming through my veins." She flashed him a bright smile, settling her hungry cunt over his pulsating cock. "I'm your spawn... your fucktoy... your bride."