The DeVilles Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The teenage demoness wrapped her tail around Stan's cock, pumping it with the prehensile length. She dug her claws into his back as she gyrated against him. The demon growled and titled her chin up towards him.

Her wanton face was nothing like Jessi's former visage. Nothing seen on Earth in eons. The high cheekbones, delicate nose and chin, dick-sucking lips framed by lustrous jet black hair. Her beauty was hard to fathom. It was beyond human.

She smiled seductively, flashing her perfect white teeth and sharp fangs. Her back arched, displaying her heart-shaped ass while pillowing her huge tits against Stan's muscular chest. He grabbed her buttcheeks in response, massaging them through the ruined underwear.

His teenage daughter yowled lustily, pulling herself further up his massive frame and locking lips with him. Their tongues tangled immediately, probing every recess of their fanged mouths. Jessi jutted her massive breasts out, cradling Stan's chin in her deep cleavage.

His claws dug into her harder, raising her up even further while her tail guided his enormous cock towards her drenched slit. The head brushed up against her pussy lips, spurting even more foul black cum at the stimulation. Rachel and Chrissy purred as they lapped the fluid off his balls, rutting into one another with their phallic tails.

Jessi snarled into her father's pointed ear, licking at it with her forked tongue while she gyrated in his grasp. "Fuck me, Daddy. Fill this slut's body with that horse dick and cum inside my cunt " Her father chuckled, then pulled her hips down hard while his pelvis thrust upwards.

His foot and a half long dick tore through her flimsy panties and ripped into her lithe body. She howled in ecstasy as the length stabbed deep into her torso, farther than any human woman could survive.

The demoness merely rolled her hips in carnal bliss, fucking her incestuous lover for all she was worth. She kissed him ferociously, gnashing her fangs against his.

Stan pumped her jiggling ass on and off his length, pulling her so high their mouths broke free and let her passionate screams reverberate through the house, then sheathed himself all the way inside her so Rachel and Chrissy could slurp the cum drooling from her cunt.

Jessi growled and snarled like a beast, whipping herself onto the demon. She grabbed at her titanic boobs, squeezing the perfect red globes in her wicked claws.

The rutting teen hissed and tossed her ass-length mane back, thrilling at the streams of corrupt milk shooting out of her black nipples. She tore at the sheer fabric straining against the weight of her tits, freeing the colossal mammaries for her father to feast upon.

Stan bellowed and latched onto one of his daughter's huge tits. Much to her delight, he bit deep into her areola, drawing a string of orgasms out of the rutting whore as she continued to massage her perfect jugs. Her clutching pussy constricted around his full length inside her.

With a roar that shook the windows, the demon shot his load inside his slut's pussy. The whores beneath them hissed and cooed as both their husband and sister demoness's juices rained down into their hungry mouths, making them cum from the overwhelming wave of lust that radiated off their demon lovers.

***

Chrissy snarled for the assfucking her father/husband/master had promised her, wrapping her tail around his monstrous arm as he continued to tattoo just above her upthrust ass with his claws.

Rachel and Jessi already bore the Rune of Glamour, a lending of their master's power that would let them keep their sinister nature secret. The marked whores ate each other out on the floor of the master bedroom, making Chrissy's enforced stillness all the more frustrating.

"MmmmFUCK I want that cock in my ass NOW, Daddy " She shook her chest for his benefit, knowing he could see her giant boobs jiggling from behind. The demoness looked over her shoulder at him, running her black tongue over her fangs.

"Soon, my delicious little slut." He rumbled. "We have taken these husks. Now we must use them to spread the gift. To gain more power." He slapped her plush ass, prompting her to yowl hungrily. Stan snapped his thick fingers, and Rachel and Jessi pulled themselves from each others' pussies, slinking over to him on all fours. "Get close, my lovelies."

The demonesses smiled radiantly, rubbing their voluptuous bodies over one another and slipping their tails and claws into cunts and asses. Chrissy leaned in to lick her sister's pussy juice off her mother's gorgeous face. Rachel purred and opened her mouth wide for her daughter's tireless tongue.

Stan sniffed at the sex in the air. He raised his arms and summoned the power he'd been imbued with. Golden light shimmered in the air, dancing about his delighted demonic brides. When the light subsided, each of his sluts bore golden rings on their nipples, a golden barbell in their clits, and three thick golden barbells in each of their tongues.

His sluts mewled and devoured him with their bedroom eyes, licking at each other to show off their tongue studs. Stan leaned over and pulled Chrissy into his arms, the teenage demoness helping him slide his 18-inch cock between her round buttcheeks.

***

"I dunno, Cris." Dinah Turner whined. The chubby teenager covered her bare stomach with her arms, horrified at the sight of herself in the mirror wearing a bikini.

"Pssh Don't be such a prude, Di. You're finally getting some tits. You might as well show them off." Chrissy DeVille hefted her own D-cup breasts. Dinah frowned at how Chrissy had gone from being such a sweetheart to this mean little hussy in the last couple months. They'd been friends for a long time, but it was almost hard to recognize what Chrissy had become.

"I'm just not comfortable-- "

"Di, do yourself a favor and chill out." Chrissy laughed brightly, almost disarming Dinah with her cheerfulness. "Tell you what, we'll go downstairs and have a snack and watch MTV. Is that better?"

Dinah smiled and quickly nodded. "Thanks, Cris."

"That's okay, hun. I have some chocolate milk in the fridge you just HAVE to try out."

***

Dinah bounced her voluptuous red body on her new master's giant rod. She grunted and hissed, thrilling as Stan dug his claws into her firm round ass, brushing against her tail and the fresh tattoo above her jostling asscheeks. The transformed teenager smiled widely at her betrothed, thrusting her flawless H-cups against Stan's broad chest.

The demon roared, sheathing his entire 18 inches into his daughter's best friend. The little demoness purred lustily, drawing his head down with her dainty claws and extending her black tongue half a foot in front of her.

He entwined his own forked tongue around his rutting bride's and caressed it in the space between them. One of his hands left her plump rear and lifted her tail up to expose her virgin asshole.

With little preamble, Stan oiled his other hand in the sex juices flowing from Dinah's cunt, then slipped his claws into her clutching asshole. The she-devil shrieked as her lover's talons sank into her one by one. Her passionate moans continued as her eyes hooded in euphoric bliss. Her tongue pulled his into her fanged mouth, caressing it and sucking with her fat lips.

As her husband/master's giant fist disappeared between her luscious buttocks, Dinah rolled her hips with skill unknown to her only an hour before. Her holes grasped at the demon's penetrating appendages, thrilling as they invaded her more and more deeply.

The curvy teen undulated against his red bulk, sinking her claws and fangs into him as another series of orgasms surged through her slutty new body.

"Everything you are is mine." Stan hissed into her pointed ear.

"Yesssss." Dinah growled, biting into his neck as his inhuman cock continued to relentlessly spear deep into her before withdrawing a full foot only to ram her pussy again. And again.

His giant hand continued to pump her rolling ass. The other yanked at her long black mane, pulling her horned head back so he could look upon her.

The high-cheekboned sex goddess drooling over him wouldn't enjoy having to hide herself in the skin of her dumpy former human self. It would be a while before she could let her new beauty seep through her disguise, and more than a few souls would fall to her before then.

Dinah growled at Stan, squeezing him between her shapely thighs. His free hand brushed stray tendrils of hair from her hungry red eyes. She massaged her enormous crimson tits with her wicked claws, plumping them as she gyrated on the demon's massive cock.

Her pouty black lips smirked as her master's gaze lowered to the deep valley between her globes. She tugged at a black nipple and yowled as her first milk sprayed across her lover's chest.

"Now, you're ready to help the family, my tasty little whore." Stan's fat tail slipped up between their bodies, wandering over Dinah's taut stomach and between her huge boobs. The demoness mashed her oversized mammaries around the phallus as another foot of it slithered over her chest and approached her lips.

Without hesitation, the curvaceous harlot opened her mouth and wrapped her entire 8-inch tongue around her master's length, swallowing inch after inch. The slut's eyes pleaded with him for more, swallowing the insane length as his fist and cock continued to pound her nether holes.

"Now," the demon snarled, "you can make your mommy and daddy my servants, too."

***

It was the best blowjob he'd ever had. That was saying a lot, when you'd run a strip club for twenty years. Ray grabbed the young stripper's head in both hands, humping her mouth feverishly. She took him far down her throat. No sign of a gag reflex.

Her full lips and triple-pierced tongue tickled the base of his dick as her delicate fingers massaged his balls and teased his anus. The girl may have been barely legal, but she had all the moves of a seasoned whore.

Sweat dripped down Ray's face as he pummeled her tonsils. His eyes nearly rolled back in his head as the orgasmic sensations paralyzed his flabby body. The mouth around his cock pulled him in deeper.

The club owner grunted and groaned, firing his wad down the stripper's hungry throat. It was bliss so pure, he barely even noticed the sharp teeth sinking into the base of his cock.

"You little bitch," Ray shouted. "I-- FUCK "

Jessi stood up from Ray's crotch, licking her black lips as the glamour faded from her luscious demonic form. "Told you I'm the best you've ever had, baby." She stretched her claws over her sprouting horns, arching her back to display her swelling tits and heart-shaped ass. "And this is just the beginning "

The young demoness straddled Ray as he convulsed and sprayed ropes of semen into the air. His cock pulsed and bloated as Jessi rubbed herself against him. She ran her claws down his chest, leaving scratches along his skin that healed only moments later. Ray's skin tightened over his corpulence, leaving chiseled muscles in place of fat.

His strong hands dug into Jessi's bulbous ass, holding her in place as his significantly elongated cock pushed against her pierced clit. The satanic whore curled her cock-tipped tail around his member, constricting it and drawing a steady stream of murky cum from his glands.

Jessi sneered and brought her face up to his. Ray returned her toothy grin and pressed forward. He latched onto her mouth and thrust his forked tongue between her fangs.

The crimson harlot sucked at him eagerly, finally aligning his 16-inch cock with her tight little cunt and rocking back onto his length. Her pussy walls grabbed his length, massaging him as he hilted inside her.

Jessi pulled away from his probing tongue, snarling in delight as his elephantine dick sawed in and out of her. Her tongue trailed between her fangs, still locked with Ray's in battle for dominance.

With a deep inhale, she pressed her succulent tits forward and shifted Ray's attention from her pierced tongue to her leaking nipples in an instant. "Ooooo... ffffuck," Jessi mewled as Ray's canines sunk into her huge boob. "I think I like you, Mr. Baroni."

Ray chortled into her bust, increasing the speed of his thrusts as his body adapted to the demonic power growing within him, adorning his much larger frame with more muscle than he would have dreamed of in his former life.

Jessi purred and stroked his bulging forehead with her claws, licking at the hints of horns with her forked tongue. "After a few rounds, why don't you call in those tired old bags you have on stage out there." She flashed a wicked smile at him. "I'm going to show them how to be real sluts."

***

Stan ran his hands over the demoness Madeleine Ayers'black cocksucker lips as she cradled his drooling cock between her immense boobs. His newest fucktoy cooed and coiled her pierced tongue around his large talon. The demon smiled proudly and swung his tail around to his bride's pierced cunt.

"...and with him out of town, she has no one?" He growled.

"Mmm hmm..." Madeleine purred into his hand. "He acts strong, but the old fool can't live without her. Linda is his weakness." She slithered her snakelike tongue into her cleavage and slurped at the black cum pouring out of her master's cock. Her red eyes looked up to him adoringly.

"And with the real estate baron, Dinah's parents, and you" he rumbled, sneering at the hellish nympho humping his tail, "I only need a few more choice slaves before I can control this pathetic village."

***

"EAT ME " Betty Tei screamed into her boss's crotch as he devoured her sopping cunt. She licked and rubbed at the outline of his huge cock through his pants, but Stan still swatted her away whenever she tried to unzip them.

"I told you, Mrs. Tei." Stan DeVille pulled his face away from the middle-aged woman's hot sex. "You don't get any more until you give me what I want."

"I'm all yours, body and soul Please, stop teasing me. It's been so long since I tasted you-- I'm losing my mind "

"Then give them to me. Your husband and son are a small price to pay for my power, Betty. They can't love you like I can." Stan humped his hips forward for emphasis, slapping his as yet unopened package into his coworker's face. Betty gasped and cried. He renewed his assault on her clit.

"Anything for you... master." The tears rolled down her face as the fragile human accepted her fate. "Anything."

***

Betty pumped her asshole onto her son's cock while her husband ruthlessly fucked her throat. The 8ft. tall demons bellowed and roared, thrusting their 16-inch long cocks into the creature they once called wife or mother. Now, she was just another glorious fucktoy. All they would ever need for the rest of their lives.

The she-devil purred and growled around their rods, whipping her curtains of lush black hair around and around. Aaron gripped her horned head in his talons, wrapping her onyx locks around a clawed fist to hold her in place.

The demoness grinned around her mouthful of cock, lapping at his big balls with her long tongue as the thick rod slid back and forth between her wicked fangs. Ken followed his father's lead and cupped his mother's bobbling H-Cup tits from behind.

The gravity-defying globes held firm between his claws, trembling from Betty's purring. Her hard black nipples dug into his giant palms and leaked tainted milk between his thick digits.

Ken leaned forward and took her pointed ear in his mouth, drawing black blood as his fangs dug in. Betty snarled around her mouthful of cock, shoving her perfect round ass back at Ken even harder and wrapping her phallic tail around his waist for more leverage.

Her son closed his red eyes and hissed into her ear, tickling it with his forked tongue. She felt his newly-formed tail brush against the insides of her taut thighs, the large cockhead already leaving behind a thick trail of cum.

Betty spread her legs wider and further back, locking her knees around Ken's strong legs and gouging into his straining ass with her sharp toeclaws.

"Time to fill that pussy, mama." Her monstrous lover rumbled, and slipped his fat cock-tail into her cunt, stabbing more than a foot of it in and out of Betty's bald little slit.

Without missing a beat, the demoness increased her gyrations around the inhuman dicks plugging her pussy and ass. Her slender waist flung her succulent ass back and forth wildly. Her tight holes constricted around her son's rods, milking them.

Aaron chortled, looking down upon his slut of a wife. "Now you'll drink from me." His hips shot forward, sheathing his entire pillar of dick into Betty's throat. Having lost her gag reflex and the need to breathe with her transformation, the demoness reveled in the joyous debauchery as her former husband's cum poured into her stomach.

Joining the tattered remains of his soul and Ken's.

Across the room, Stan DeVille lay back comfortably on the couch. Chrissy and Rachel kneeled to either side of him, wrapping their enormous tits around his foot and a half long dick. Their long black tongues laved at the red apple head throbbing atop his rod, massaging it with their numerous piercings.

Every time the cock fountained ebony cum, the demon sluts would wrap their fat black lips around the end. They playfully fought for to be on top, nipping one another with their fangs before slipping the cockhead between them, tails waggling happily behind them as Stan fisted their greedy cunts.

Stan smelled a new scent on the wind and smiled a sharp-toothed grin.

The sound of the front door swinging open and shut greeted him. Any concern he might have had slipped away when the sound of stiletto heels on the tile floor floated over to him.

Jessi DeVille rounded the corner, barely clothed in daisy dukes and a tube top. She smiled at the demon orgy like the cat who'd caught the canary.

"Jesssssssssi " Rachel hissed around her mouthful of cock, raising her red body up and down to squeeze her master's length in her deep, deep cleavage. Stan at his sluts as the appearance of their sister rejuvenated their terrible lusts.

"You're late." Stan growled, thrusting his fuckstick up into his delighted brides' hungry mouths. Jessi smiled in reply, licking her pouty lips. She snaked a hand into her crotch while the other squeezed at her huge boob. She blew a kiss to the Teis, the rutting demons snarling in return as they sized up the new arrival.

"But I brought you a present, Daddy." Jessi winked and raised her hand from her crotch, revealing the black claws that sprouted as her glamour faded. She licked at her own juices with her long tongue and waved a slender red arm behind her.

A figure came up behind her, completely shrouded in a blanket. The demons paused their lovemaking, curious enough to ignore their hunger for just a moment.

The blanket contracted and was flung into the air. Delicate claws released it over the head of the newly-revealed demoness. She shook her wild mane, untangling it from the points of her ears and sharp little horns.

Her enormous red tits stood out proudly on her lithe torso, straining as she arched her back and thrust the globes of her ass out behind her. The demoness whipped her tail around and coiled it over Jessi's long leg.

Jessi pried her tube top from her own twin mountains and rubbed her voluptuous form against the other harlot. She pulled her friend into a deep kiss, scratching her claws down the stars tattooed on her thighs.

The satanic whores clawed each others' dripping cunts and ground their massive tits together. Stan's daughter giggled and looked back to her father. "Her name's Lilith." She cupped Lilith's ass in her claws and gently pushed the slut towards Stan.

Lilith's red eyes locked onto the demon's as she strutted across the room. Her swaying hips sent a tantalizing bounce through her massive rack. She licked her fat lips and fluffed up her ass-length hair with her deadly talons. Her plump rear shook deliciously every time her toeclaws scratched the floor.