The DeVilles Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Adam humped up into her, grasping her heart-shaped ass in his talons. She snarled appreciatively, digging her claws into his chest and thrusting her massive boobs forward. The incredible orbs swung back and forth majestically, defying gravity as she rolled her hips back on forth on her father's unbelievable length.

The teenage demoness lowered her horned head to her deep, deep cleavage, working her long forked tongue over a nipple to sample her euphoric milk. Her father grasped the base of her tail firmly, exposing her puckered asshole.

She purred and winked at him when she felt his phallic tail prodding at her rear entrance. "Yessss... fuck me in my cunt and ass, Master. I love it. I LOVE BEING YOUR TOTAL FUCKING WHORE "

Adam mercilessly stabbed into his slut's asshole, making his demonic daughter pant and yowl in ecstasy. He grabbed one of her mammoth tits hard, shooting off a thick stream of black milk from the turgid nipple.

The liquid coated his ripped arm, prompting Janice to lap it off with her long tongue. She hissed inwards, laying down atop her father, her huge boobs pillowing between the two of them.

The young temptress moved her pelvis like a pro, working impossible amounts of dick between her obscenely stretched pussy lips and anus. She kissed at her master's exquisite face lovingly. Her tongue traced the lethal sharpness of his fangs.

Then Janice opened her mouth wide and latched onto the demon's. The violence of their fucking increased, claws tearing into lush feminine ass and muscular shoulders alike.

Father and daughter gnashed their fangs against one another, losing all traces of thought and reflection as their primal natures took over. Lust was all that existed in the end. Legs locked around one another, their tails drew them closer together.

The demoness no longer desired her father's love and affection. She wanted cock, tail, and tongue fucking her hard and deep. She gloried in her sluttiness, exulting in the simplicity of her nymphomania. She was a beast. The sexiest goddamn beast in existence.

As if to challenge that claim, a coo came from just behind the incestuous couple. Janice sat up, still rocking her hips and waggling her tits at her lover as she investigated the source of the lusty sounds.

She spied the seductress her mother transformed into, a busty she-devil who sent fires through Janice's already incendiary loins, lapping at Dorothy's slit. Her sister was still mostly human, but her evil red eyes and the fangs bared on every melodic, breathy sigh escaping her dick-sucking lips foretold her fate.

Still, the older teenager clutched at her soul foolishly, thinking she might somehow keep it. That it would do her some good somehow. Janice cackled at the whores behind her. She realized in that moment that she wanted a taste of her sister's human cunt. A taste of her suffering soul.

The torment, like that in the pit, was delicious to her now. Almost as delicious as the thought of fucking the other teenager cross-eyed with her dripping, phallic tail.

The demon's youngest daughter dismounted his foot and a half long cock with feline grace. She sauntered over alongside her mother, eyes riveted to the tail swaying above Tina's plump ass. Janice could smell the sex dripping off the other demoness's smooth red cunt and dug her gorgeous face between her mom's luscious thighs.

Tina mewled at the sensation of her daughter's long tongue and sharp fangs digging deep into her pussy and rolled her hips back at her fellow harlot.

"Mmmm... eat me, bitch." She hissed, then looked up to Dorothy's terrified face. "She's so far inside my cunt, baby. It's just like this..." Tina let her forked tongue roll out between her fangs, then drove it into her eldest daughter's hungry fuckhole.

The transforming teen squealed with glee, arching far back and thrusting her swollen breasts skyward. Tina lapped at her baby's cervix, munching on her clit with her fangs while her claws teased the girl's asshole.

Dorothy's frightened, desperate eyes snapped open again when she felt another clawed hand wrap around her ankle. Janice smiled down at her, licking her fat black lips and gleaming fangs for emphasis.

The demoness bore no resemblance to the girl Dorothy had known on Hell and Earth. Her massive breasts jiggled and swayed as she crawled up to her sister. The wasp waist that defined her svelte figured flared out into wide hips that supported her irresistible ass.

Janice spread her legs wide, revealing her hairless little pussy to her sibling, then dipped a black talon between the folds to get a taste of her own juices.

With inhuman speed, the demoness then dove between her sister's thighs alongside her mother. Her lascivious tongue swept along the gyrating crotch, sliding into Dorothy's cunt alongside her mother's. The two satanic whores purred, entwining their tongues around one another and energetically plunging them into the transforming girl's drooling slit.

Seeking their own release, Tina and Janice desperately ground their turgid nipples into the ground, not quite flattening their immense tits beneath them. Their tails blindly rubbed against each other's supple forms, hungrily seeking holes to fuck themselves into.

Dorothy pinched her black nipples between her sharp claws, growling and snarling at the pleasure tearing through her young form. Already, beads of corrupt milk welled up from her G-cup mammaries. She thrust her hips into her mother and sister's insatiable mouths, desperate to get more of their 8-inch tongues inside her whore hole.

A large hand brushed the tendrils of ebony hair from her face, revealing the exquisite beauty she'd become. Dorothy looked up to her father longingly. He'd solved so many of her problems in the past. He was always so much smarter than her. Could he--

But the evil eyes that peered down on her, red slits identical to her own, did not look upon her with pity. They bore into her with desire. They drank in her impossibly voluptuous form as she rutted onto the mouths of her family.

He sneered at her gyrating hips and the immense cleavage she created as she milked herself. One gigantic hand grasped his monster cock, still glistening with the juices of her mother and sister.

Upon seeing the colossal demon above her, Dorothy no longer wanted to break free. Her snakelike tongue stretched out in front of her, straining to reach the 18-inch rod above. A few drops of Adam's jet black cum dripped onto her beautiful face.

She lapped at herself immediately, desperate to consume his seed. The lust inside her burned painfully when she heard the demonesses eating her cunt scream and growl as they fucked one another with their cock-tipped tails.

The girl rose up on her elbows, sucking the dick longer than her arm deep into her throat. Her hooded red eyes looked up into her father's slavishly, all her love and passion devoted to fellating his obscene dong.

Dorothy's huge red tits bobbled on her lithe chest as she jerked her head back and forth. Her saliva dribbled down the rod to his balls. Her full grown fangs scraped along the sides, and she came from the sinful taste of his foul blood.

"That's it, my little angel..." The demon rumbled as he played with the growing tip of her pointed ear. Her red eyes went wide at hearing her old nickname and electricity sizzled through her oversexed scarlet body.

"Give up your old self. Become my darling whore. You want to be boring little Dorothy for the rest of your life? Move from shithole to shithole? Nahhh..." He rocked back and forth, thrusting even more of his inhuman dick down his daughter's demonic throat.

"You want to suck every cock... lick every pussy... like the evil little slut you are." At that, Dorothy whipped her body up onto all fours, tearing her hot cunt away from her mother and sister's questing tongues momentarily. The other whores quickly recovered, Janice diving back into the girl's slit while their mother spread Dorothy's round ass with her claws and drove her long tongue deep inside her offspring's anus.

The teenager squealed at the attention, rolling her hips back into her lovers' mouths as Adam's enormous fuckstick snaked deeper and deeper down her distended throat. She shook her long black hair away from her perfectly sculpted face and pointed ears.

Feeling the tingle in her chest, she cupped one of the fleshy mountains in her talons and milked a thick stream of black liquid from herself.

Adam tilted her chin up as she worked his cock, locking his evil red gaze onto her beautiful, desperate face. "Now, eat that soul, my little angel. Destroy it and be wedded to me as your mother and sister are."

"Do it, sissss..." Janice cooed between licks. "I wanna feel your tail cumming in my cunt." With that, the demoness sped up the thrusting of her own tail into her mother's pussy. Tina snarled lustily, grabbing at Janice's titanic boobs, making them gush dark cream.

"FUCKING DO IT, BABY " Tina husked, pulling her tail out of Janice's asshole, then stuffing it into Dorothy's. Her daughter growled at the pleasant invasion, breathing heavily as Tina's tongue played around the base of her spine where her own tail was starting to bloom.

"Do it." Adam rumbled.

Dorothy closed her eyes and felt inside herself. Felt for the unique glow inside that still barely held onto her transforming body. She pulled it loose from her essence, cradled it to her inner core, and utterly destroyed it.

Her eyes shot open, boring into Adam as her lips stretched around his cock. The love that had softened their redness mere moments before was gone. Only endless hunger and sexual depravity remained. She wrapped her arms around her father, husband, and master's legs, digging her curved black claws into his taut ass.

His buttocks strained, forcing more of his heinous dick into Dorothy's throat. She growled hungrily, forcing her head down onto his crotch as the entirety of his member somehow disappeared between her lips. Her forked black tongue lapped at his cum-filled balls, coaxing them to shoot off into her stomach.

She hissed every time her massive tits brushed against his muscular thighs, loving the charge her rock-hard nipples sent through her. Dorothy's phallic tail descended over the shelf of her ass, caressing her mother's glamorous face as it reached out to probe at her slit.

Tina and Janice giggled wickedly at their sister in sin's final transformation and slid up alongside her. They rubbed themselves against the wanton demoness, dragging their leaky nipples along her back and nipping at her pointed ears with their fangs.

Adam wrapped his talons around her burgeoning horns, shoving his whole dick in and out of her fanged mouth mercilessly. The feel of Tina and Janice's long tongues alongside Dorothy's on his balls triggered his orgasm.

Adam pulled out of his daughter's throat, pumping the impossible length of his shaft as the black cum rocketed out of him. The demonesses below snarled and growled in abandon.

They clawed the ground beneath them, cumming at the sight of their husband and master's release. His sluts proudly thrust their mammoth tits out, offering their H-cups to the object of their worship. Mouths opened wide, baring sharp fangs as the hellish whores extended their 8-inch long black forked tongues.

The demon exploded all over his family, coating their flawless flesh with black ichor. His demonic brides purred and hissed, swallowing mouthful after mouthful of the evil liquid.

When the streams finally ceased to fire from the giant cock above them, the sluts looked to one another. There was no shame as they cleaned the cum from their exquisite faces and the valleys between their huge jugs. They smiled brightly, french-kissing deeply and fondling one another's dripping cunts eagerly.

At long last, the big-titted demon whores rose to their feet and embraced the 8-foot tall monster they'd wedded themselves to. They brushed their ass-length ebony manes away from their impossibly beautiful faces. They jutted out their chests and swayed their hips wantonly.

Their tails flicked excitedly. There was no regret as they rubbed their perfect crimson bodies against him. There was no embarrassment as he groped their asses in front of the bethroned stranger who'd silently watched their depravity.

Tina wrapped herself around one of Adam's muscular arms, squeezing her enormous boobs around his bicep and devouring him with her reptilian eyes while she rode his diddling claws.

Dorothy had pulled his face down to hers, mashing their black lips together as their tongues wrestled. His hand squeezed her plush ass hard, coaxing a trickle out of her hungry pussy. She milked one of her cranium-sized tits, shooting black cream down his torso.

Janice, meanwhile, licked at his massive chest and pumped his cum and saliva coated dick with her claws. Adam encouraged her by jamming his tail into her drooling cunt.

"Now, you see." The man on the throne spoke, smiling warmly.

Adam nodded his assent, barely sated enough to ignore the harlots rubbing their horny bodies against him.

"You are free of the curse, now. His word holds no power over you. All I would ask..." He trailed off, looking at the pit of screaming, naked people eternally struggling in the pit below. "I would ask that you share this true, beautiful existence. Take as long as you need. You are free of this place. Feel the power you have gained. There is more out there. All you have to do is take it."

Adam bowed his head and pulled his family close. The demonesses mewled seductively, aching for another round. Their demon master felt with his otherwordly senses, stretching out into the rest of existence. He smirked, and they escaped Hell.

***

Stanley DeVille was not the most successful businessman. In fact, he was downright awful. Blanton wasn't the most expensive town to live in, but he'd managed to promise his wife and two daughters more than he could provide. Their house was double mortgaged, the credit cards were maxed, and he was pretty sure they'd be losing one of the cars soon.

He'd gone to the bank for a loan, but that Madeleine woman wouldn't budge. The Town Council seemed set on reclaiming his home and adding it to the lot they were setting aside for that new condominium development. Their hatchetman Jared had moved his family in next door, and he just knew that stooge was going to be doing all the paperwork when they foreclosed on him.

So, here he was, Stanley DeVille, middle-aged man in his right mind, drawing a sigil on his bedroom door. The book his wife had given him for his birthday (damn her compulsive shopping) had said it would open up his house to the spirits.

She'd only meant for him to add it to his collection of rare and antique books, not to try to change their fortunes. But what else could he do?

Stanley finished the chalk drawing and sat back on the bed. He stared at the twisted rune, cocking his head to one side. "Go for it, spirits. I have nothing else to lose." After a long silence, he figured the spirits wouldn't be coming any time soon.

***

"Pass the bread, Daddy." Chrissy chirped.

Stanley put down his chicken drumstick and picked up the basket of rolls. He looked at his daughter and admonished "What do we say?"

"Please?" She pleaded.

He smiled. "Okay."

His wife Rachel smiled at them both. Their eldest daugher, Jessi, rolled her eyes at the corniness of her whitebread family, then shook her head and grinned. No matter how dopey her dad got, she couldn't fight how much she loved him. They'd had such comfortable, peaceful lives.

Blanton was so free of worry. So isolated from the problems of the outside world. If not for her father's hard work, who knows where they might have moved to when Mom lost her job. All his... hard...

Jessi blinked.

The air had gotten thick.

Both of her hands were thrust into her crotch.

She panted heavily, forcing her breasts against her sweat-soaked blouse. She blushed, but couldn't stop herself. Her worried eyes scanned over the dining room, taking in the sight of her parents and sibling furiously masturbating themselves just like she was.

Chrissy had slipped an arm up inside her t-shirt and was pulling hard at a nipple while her other hand played with her virgin asshole. She gasped and giggled at the erotic tingles shooting up and down her body.

Rachel had removed her top entirely and pulled both of her tits up to her salivating mouth. She stood up from her chair and leaned over the table, grinding her panty-clad groin against the edge.

Stanley's pants lay around his ankles. Both fists pumped his rock-hard penis. He grunted and bit his lip hard, drawing blood. Semen foamed out of his organ, spattering both his shirt and the table in front of him.

Stanley looked around in confusion, wiping the sweat from his brow. His wife and daughters were still groping themselves and squealing in orgasmic delight.

They looked to him with confusion and arousal, hating the pleasure that had stolen all reasoning and willpower from them. Before he could sympathize, the lust took hold of him again, drawing his hands back to his angry red member.

The entire family screamed in release, clawing at their own flesh as the arousal grew too strong for their minds and bodies to tolerate. Rachel's eyes rolled back in her head as she bucked into the table listlessly.

Chrissy gasped for air, growing weaker as her body demanded more than she could possibly provide. Jessi's heart raced in her chest. Another orgasm assaulted her meager form, and she fell motionless. Stanley pumped one last load from his penis, lurching in his chair as the blood flow to his brain ceased.

For a moment, all was quiet.

Then Chrissy stirred, stretching her legs out in front of her and arching her back. She hissed, revealing her new fangs. Her mother purred next to her, grinding into the table harder than before as her breasts expanded and overflowed her tight bra.

Jessi tore at her skirt with black claws, exposing her long crimson legs and soaked panties. She licked her pouty black lips with her long tongue, blowing a kiss to her sister as they diddled their throbbing clits.

The young whores thrust their chests out, straining their shirts with the new mass of their demonic breasts. A deep rumble drew the red eyes of all three harlots to the head of the table. In the chair where Stanley had sat, hundreds of pounds of muscular red demon pulsed with power.

The demonesses stood up from their seats, swaying their curvy hips and the five foot long tails that had grown from their tailbones and ripped through their panties. They hardly missed a beat as the cute black horns tore through their foreheads. The pain was exquisite.

Stan panted and barked, stroking the baseball bat of cockmeat that extended from his crotch. His wife and daughters fell to their knees in front of him, their evil eyes hooded and glazed in the presence of his supremely masculine body.

Rachel and Chrissy dove for his heavy testicles, wrapping their forked tongues around his swollen balls. Cum leaked from his giant cock in response, coating the length and dribbling down his scrotum, much to his sluts's delight.

Jessi mewled when she felt her father's taloned hand run through her long black hair. She stood up and grabbed at his shoulders with her delicate hands, pulling her inhumanly voluptuous body onto her master's lap. She squirmed against him, cooing at the feeling of his big dick rubbing against her panty-covered asshole and cunt lips.

The elastic in the waistband had stretched out beyond all reason but still clung to the expanse of her hips and bubble butt, deeply embedded in her asscrack. Her once loose blouse clung tightly to her H-cup tits, the translucent fabric soaked with her black milk.