The DeVilles Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well," Stan smirked, scooting Rachel and Chrissy away from his pulsing cock, much to their disappointment. The sluts jiggled off to the Teis and quickly pried Aaron from Betty while Jessi pounced on Betty and Ken. Stan sniffed the air as Lilith approached him. "You tasted a soul before your humanity died."

Lilith's reptilian eyes lit up and her fangs flashed at him brilliantly. "I damned my own father while he fucked my filthy soul away." The teenage demoness straddled Stan's muscular bulk. She swung a toned leg over his giant cock and sat upon his pelvis, wedging the 18-inch pole between her globular buttocks. Her tail constricted around his titanic organ like a python.

The temptress flattened her cranium-sized tits against Stan's solid chest, expressing milk with a throaty sigh. She encircled his neck with her sinuous arms, combing through his untamed hair with her claws. Her immaculate face, radiating desire and sin, rose up before his. Lilith opened her juicy lips and waited, motionless but for the grinding of her tits and cunt.

"Come, my bride..." Stan sneered, gripping her plush ass in his talons. The curvaceous whore squealed happily as he fucked her ass cleavage and sprayed a massive load all over her back. His mouth latched onto hers, and the newly betrothed wrestled with their long forked tongues. Lilith purred as she felt his strong claws etch the Rune of Glamour into her lower back.

As soon as he finished, the stripper turned succubus arched her back and raised her ass high. Her tail guided the head of his cock, ropes of cum dripping from it, right inside her backdoor.

Lilith broke the liplock with her master and began a primal bump and grind on his rod. Within moments, the couple were panting like animals. The demon's tongue lolled out between his fangs as he squeezed Lilith's huge H-Cups, drenching himself in their milk.

Lilith shoved her big tits into her lover's cruel hands, keening as multiple orgasms rang through her body. She brought her mouth to Stan's once again, gnashing her fangs against his as the great cock pistoned into her asshole.

As their tongues dueled, Lilith felt the prodding of another dick and knew it was a cock-tipped tail also seeking entrance into her rear. Her hooded red eyes looked on Stan with longing.

"Stuff both your fat cocks in my ass, baby," she growled. "I know I'm yours now. Yours to fuck and suck and think of nothing but dick and pussy," she ran her tongue over his milk-coated chin, "and I fucking love it."

A set of delicate hands descended over her shoulders and grasped her tits from behind. Diamond hard nipples atop immense orbs dug into her back, and a sopping wet pussy settled over her tail.

Turning her head, she saw the demoness Betty Tei burning holes into her with her lusty red stare. "Then take it." Betty hissed, and thrust the tail which had been tickling the teenager's asshole in alongside their master's.

Lilith howled in ecstasy, pulling Betty's gorgeous face to her by the horns and mashing their fat lips together. The Japanese demoness crammed her tongue deep down her sister slut's throat, cooing when Lilith's talented claws reached around and milked a corrupt stream from her bobbling tit.

The cooing soon gave way to yowls as Stan's tail pumped into her cunt from below. Lilith's stabbed into her ass moments later.

***

As Jessi and Chrissy drank the cum from each others' cunts and asses with 8-inch long tongues and Rachel found herself double-teamed by Aaron and Ken's tireless cocks, Stan reclined on the largest pillow of the Fuck Room with his newest wives tending to his aching member.

Like Rachel and Chrissy before them, they simultaneously sandwiched their husband's baseball bat-sized hard-on between their gigantic tits. Now, both demonesses swayed their tattooed asses happily, legs squeezing together every now and then to enjoy their new clit piercings.

The sluts tugged at each others' nipple rings teasingly, drawing out rivulets of milk and delighted squeals. Their now triple-pierced tongues bathed Stan's cock lovingly, often locking together and pulling the she-devils into hungry french kisses over the object of their affection.

When the attention of their husband and master became their primary concern, the seductresses crawled up his colossal form, one snuggling under each of his arms. Their humongous tits rubbed circles against his chest, digging at him even as their clit piercings ground against his sides. Their tails lazily curled around his bloated cock, pumping it leisurely.

The evil sluts mewed at him like hungry kittens, nibbling at his neck and occasionally embracing his tongue in energetic duels. He grabbed each of their heart-shaped asses in his monstrous palms and dug a few talons into their well-fucked assholes.

The demonesses snarled and moaned, running their many tongue-studs over his chest, eventually meeting and crushing their fanged mouths together hungrily.

"I think," snickered Stan as he watched Rachel take both Ken and Aaron's orgasming cocks down her distended throat, "we should get ready for tomorrow's council meeting."