The Diary

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked a little guilty. "You... You could have anyone you want, Mr. A. Why her? You're really a good guy, you know? You could even have me."

Jenny wanted to tell him that he could have her. That was plan. But the way it came out wasn't a sexy, suggestive statement like she intended. It sounded more like a shy admission.

"Go home, Jenny. Put your tits away. Have a little self-respect. And be nice to your mother."

"She doesn't deserve you..." She muttered softly.

John gave her a pat on the back. "Who said we were together anyway? Get out of here. You're a good kid. Stop acting like an idiot."

John watched her walk down the lawn heading home. He let out a huge sigh. That was the very definition of temptation. John tried to shake it off. He couldn't. The truth was he'd love to teach Jenny a lesson by bending her over and fucking her, just like he did with her mother yesterday. It was hard enough sending Heather home last night. It was even harder forcing himself to stay in the basement instead of going back upstairs to Callie. But John knew he had to tame his inner beast, and even though it had already reared its ugly head, he fought against it making the decision to feed it slowly on his terms.

He finally stretched his legs and then jogged down the lawn off toward the trailhead a half mile away.

******

Callie stood on her doorstep unsure what to make of the situation in front of her. She'd only woken up twenty minutes earlier. And she certainly hadn't expected to find Kelly Costas and her mom at the door when the bell rang.

"Hi, Callie." Kelly said with a strained smile that looked painfully fake.

"Kelly?" She replied confused. "Hey, Mrs. Costas... good morning." She yawned. "What's going on?"

There was a momentary pause as Mrs. Costas stood beside her daughter with her arms folded waiting for her to speak up. Kelly glanced at her mom and then back at Callie.

"Look..." Kelly finally said. "...I'm really sorry about everything. I should have never started that rumor about you. And I'm sorry about taking your date to the prom. I don't even like Jason that much. It was a terrible thing to do and I wish I could take it back. And I'm sorry that I got us both suspended and banned from the dance."

Allison nodded along pleased. At the very least, her daughter made it sound somewhat sincere. It was the most she could hope for.

"It's okay, Kel. Don't worry about it." Callie replied. "I'm not really upset about it anymore."

"You're not?" Kelly asked a little surprised, maybe even a tinge disappointed. "Okay... um... great. That's great. I feel better already." She glanced back at her mother again who nudged her. "Oh yeah... is your... um... dad home? I wanted to thank him for sticking up for me in the principal's office too."

"I don't know where he is." Callie responded. "I think he went for a run this morning."

"Oh... okay... would you tell him I said thank you?"

"Sure." Callie replied. "Thanks for stopping by, Kel. You didn't have to. It was really sweet of you. It means a lot."

Kelly forced her plastic smile again and nodded.

"Please accept my sincerest apologies for my daughter's behavior as well." Allison finally added. "And please let your dad know that I'm sorry I missed him this morning."

"Sure thing, Mrs. Costas."

Callie could see the disappointment in the woman's eyes. And then she watched as Kelly headed back down the walkway with her shoulders slumped forward like a defeated child as her mom followed behind her.

They had only just made it to their car when John came jogging up the driveway. He slowed down to a walk as he realized who it was. Allison waved her hand excitedly.

"Hey, John!" She called out. "I thought we'd missed you. We were just leaving."

"Allison? Is something wrong?"

Allison didn't reply. Instead she nudged her daughter one more time, harder than usual.

"Hi, Mr. Anderson." Kelly spoke up. "I stopped by to apologize to Callie about my behavior the last few days... and... I wanted to thank you for sticking up for me in the principal's office. I'm very grateful."

John looked her over. "Everyone makes mistakes, Kelly." He thought for a moment. "You know my wife used to tell me to always have the courage to admit when you're wrong because your integrity is something you can control and no one can take that away from you. I promise you that is the best advice I was ever given."

"Okay, Mr. Anderson. Thanks."

"John, do you have a few minutes to talk?" Allison piped up.

"Sure. I guess so."

"Kelly, would you wait in the car for a few minutes? This shouldn't take long."

John walked back up the walkway around the side of the house to the brick patio. He opened the sliding door letting her inside. Allison looked around his small, well-appointed office.

"This is lovely, John. Is this your home office?"

"Yeah." He replied leaning against his desk. "It's all I need really." His shirt was sweaty and sticking to his chest. "So, what'd you need to talk about?"

"I wanted to thank you for that advice you gave Kelly, for one."

"An apology is only worthwhile if someone offers it sincerely." John stated. "Driving your kid to someone's house and making them apologize is a good lesson for an eight year old, not an eighteen year old. Maybe my advice will be more impactful."

Allison felt stung by the comment. "Well I'm sorry if my husband doesn't take the time to offer our daughter the same kind of wisdom that you do, John."

"So this is about your husband?"

"What? No..." She replied flustered. "I mean... I'm not blaming him... I guess it's my fault more than anything. I'm not perfect like your wife was."

John laughed. "Sarah wasn't perfect. She messed stuff up all the time."

"Well, whatever... I'm only trying to say thank you!" She was exasperated. "I'm grateful, okay? I'm grateful for your help. I'm grateful that you're so understanding. And maybe I wanted you to think I was a good parent too. You wouldn't know what it's like to wake up one day and find out your daughter is the school bitch and your husband doesn't even notice you anymore."

An awkward silence hung in the air. "What do you want to me say to that? I'm sorry, I guess."

Allison eyes welled with tears. "No... I'm sorry. I... I shouldn't have shared that." She whispered softly, embarrassed. She walked toward the door and then stopped turning back toward him. "Am I a bad parent?"

"No." John responded sincerely.

"Am I unattractive?" She asked stepping closer to him.

"Not at all." He stated.

She took another step closer feeling heartened. "I'm lonely, John. I feel invisible. But you always see me. I..." She put a hand out touching his chest. His shirt was sweaty and she smelled his musky scent. "...I need something..."

She leaned in to kiss him.

John was startled by her forwardness. The last few days had been strange. It didn't make any sense, but he felt those urges inside wondering what kind of slut she'd make.

"Stop." John put a hand on her shoulder holding her at a distance. "You're married."

"Unhappily..." She replied shakily.

"But married." He emphasized. "I don't think you're a bad person or a bad mother or unattractive... but you're not thinking right now."

Allison became fragile again at the rejection. Her confidence gone. "I don't want to think. I want to feel something. You're gorgeous and perfect and I just want you to have me so I don't have to think about my life... just once..."

"I've ignored your flirting in the past. It's flattering mostly. But this is too much. What makes you think I would sleep with a married woman? Do you think that little of me?"

"No!" She gasped. "God, no! Just the opposite..."

"And what do you think happens after your imagined affair? Do you go home to your husband? Do you feel guilty? What do you even know about me? Are you going to make love to me? Are we going to fuck?"

The last words were intentionally meant to shock her. She hadn't thought about any of it really. She hadn't gotten that far in her head. It was a playful fantasy, pure and simple.

"I... I don't know..."

John stood up and stepped toward her. There was barely an inch between them. His urges screamed inside him. He reached down and pulled his shirt over his head. Allison's eyes were staring at his pecs, glistening with sweat.

"I bet you put this little outfit on just for me."

She had picked it out this morning. The skirt flared outward and stopped above the knee. She thought it did well at showing her trim waist while hiding the width of her ass. And it still showcased her toned calves, which were accentuated by the height of her heels. The blouse seemed flattering as well.

John grabbed her waist and twisted her around toward the desk. His hands were firm as they guided her where he wanted.

"Wait... John... maybe..."

"This is what you want, right?"

He stood behind her and flipped her skirt up running his hands down the outside of her thighs toward her knees and then brought them up the back her thighs toward her ass. He felt every inch slowly.

Allison gasped as she balanced herself against the desk. This wasn't what she had planned. Her white lace thong disappeared down her crack and she felt John's fingers slide between her legs touching her where the fabric reemerged and the gusset wrapped over her pussy.

She felt nervous. "I... um... ohhhh..." She gulped as his touch ignited her. "We shouldn't do this. Kelly..."

John's finger slipped under the fabric and felt her moist lips, teasing her. "But this is what you want..." John said again. His hand pulled back and spanked her ass cheek eliciting a yelp before massaging it. "...You want to be a cheating slut."

"I'm sorry!" She cried feeling terribly guilty already. "I... I can't..."

John smirked, pulling away and letting her skirt fall back down. "Go home to your husband."

Allison realized that he was only making a point. He knew she couldn't do it. She stood up and straightened her skirt rushing for the door. She opened it and looked back wanting to apologize again. She felt so embarrassed. John just looked at her while he lifted that finger to his mouth and sucked it clean. She gasped before disappearing around the corner.

Her heart was still pounding when she got to the car. She sat in the driver seat and knuckled the wheel staring straight ahead, lost in thought. Kelly had the radio on while she texted on her phone.

"Can we go now?" She pouted. "That was so embarrassing. It's not like I meant any of it. God she is so annoying. 'It was really sweet of you.'" She mocked Callie's response. "What a loser."

Allison wasn't sure what came over, but those words had filled her with such disgust that she turned to her right and slapped her daughter across the face with utter disdain.

"You bitch!" Kelly spat as she began to cry.

"That's right. I'm the bitch." She replied dryly. "And this bitch just took your car privileges for the summer."

"You can't!" Kelly scoffed, rubbing her cheek. "Not for the summer! I'm sorry. Okay? I'm sorry!"

"Well, I can't trust your apologies, can I?"

Allison's mind was still back inside though, bent over that desk, living an alternate ending to her encounter with John Anderson—one where she didn't object, and forgot about her purposeless life and her insolent daughter.

******

John had never been a superstitious man. Ever since his daughter walked into the kitchen wearing that outfit, that very particular outfit, something strange had been happening. He hadn't looked at her the same since. Those urges, which had been long dormant, clawed their way to the surface. But there was something else, something peculiar, that he couldn't put his finger on.

His tryst with Heather, the first tryst he'd had in over seven years, occurred shortly after that morning. And there was Callie's behavior at school—well her behavior in general. And then there was Jenny this morning flirting with him. And now Allison Costas made a pass at him. It felt like the universe was trying to tell him something. And it was eating away at his restraint. How many times could he send a woman away before he gave in to his real desire?

John spent an hour thinking about it before grabbing his sweaty shirt from floor and retiring to his room for a shower. He stopped in his doorway when he saw Callie asleep in his bed. She must have gone to wait for him. She really did look like Sarah. The blanket barely covered her naked form, and the way her light brown hair splayed on the pillow, and the line of her back where it rounded into her beautiful, round bottom, all reminded him of her mother.

He didn't want to wake her, so he slipped into the bathroom and shut door, and then climbed in the shower. The water poured down as he sat on a small tiled bench seat and let it rain over his old bones.

"I waited all night for you." Callie said sweetly.

She stood naked in the entry to the shower, all her modesty gone. Her small fists wiped the sleep from her eyes.

"I'm sorry, pumpkin." John replied as he looked up at her. "Your dad has a lot on his mind."

Callie went to the linen closet and pulled out a wash cloth. Then she joined him in the shower, crawling behind him and straddling his body. She wet the cloth under the warm spray and wiped down his strong muscular back.

"You need to take care of yourself. What would I do without you?"

"I'll be okay, pumpkin."

She poured some liquid soap on the wash cloth and lathered his skin. She wanted to memorize every inch of him, so she took her time, gently scrubbing him clean. It shouldn't be his job to take care of her anymore. She wanted to take care of him now, to love him, to be with him. Feeling her naked skin pressed against his made her certain of it.

She slipped around to the floor in front of him. She washed his chest and arms, then his thighs and calves, and finally his feet. She knew what came next. She wrung out the wash cloth and soaked it again with warm water adding a new dab of soap. Then she wrapped it around his cock and gently began to wash it clean.

"Pumpkin..."

"Don't worry, daddy. Let me do this for you."

Callie could feel why he tried to object. She could feel the thick, meaty issue growing under the cloth. Her hand continued without missing a beat, letting it stiffen in her grasp, until his cock was fully engorged. She looked up at him with her round, innocent eyes as her hand began to stroke his shaft. She let the cloth fall away, any pretext of cleansing falling away with it. And then she waited a beat, staring up at him as her hair matted under the water, her delicate, young fingers traveling along his rigid length. She felt like such a slut kneeling in front of him like this with her hand jerking him. She waited for another objection. It never came.

Callie didn't want to ask him what to do. She didn't want him to think at all. If he thought he might try and stop her. So she closed her eyes and thought of that video—the one of her mom swallowing his cum. It was all the instruction she needed.

Her head dropped down and she saw his balls hanging over the end of the tiled seat. She licked them first, swirling her tongue around while her right hand pumped his shaft. John let out a low moan, and Callie felt encouraged. She sucked a ball into her mouth letting her lips slide over it as she pulled it back out. Then she dragged her tongue upward along his shaft, all the way up, until she reached the tip and pressed it into her mouth.

Callie's pussy was a slick, sopping mess. She'd finally done it. Her dad's beautiful, fat cock was pressed between her lips. Suck it, she thought, just suck it. Her mouth opened wide and she pushed her head down feeling it stretch her jaw. It only made it about halfway, but the tip had nearly touched the back of her throat. How did her mom fit the whole thing in her mouth? It couldn't fit. It was impossible. She didn't stop though. This might be her only chance. She swallowed him again.

"Oh god!" John groaned with pleasure.

Her mouth felt like heaven on him. He didn't stop her. He didn't want to. She looked up hearing his groans. That sweet, innocent face stared back at him with wonder while his cock lodged between her lips. He liked how she looked down there.

"Pumpkin..." He gasped again. "...you suck cock just like your mom... like such a slut..."

Callie thought she'd explode hearing him say it. It meant so many things. It meant she was good at it. It meant he wanted her to keep going. It meant he approved and she could finally have him the way she wanted and that their relationship was better now—deeper and more intense.

John reached down and put his hands in her wet hair along the back of her head. "Let me help, pumpkin. Let me fuck your sweet, little mouth."

Callie just nodded okay. And then she felt him push his cock deep in her mouth until the tip tickled the back of her throat. She coughed on it, but he didn't pull it all the way out, only a little ways, enough to give her a break.

"You'll get used to it, pumpkin. Daddy likes it when you suck him deep."

"Ith tha how thluts thuck?"

"Yeah, pumpkin. That's how sluts suck." He replied in earnest.

John couldn't wait. He inched forward at first and then stood up. He held her head steady and then pushed his cock in and out. Her delicate hands grabbed onto his thighs holding them tight while he fucked her mouth.

John had his eyes closed as pumped into her. He glanced down to see her round eyes staring back up at him.

"Your mouth feels so good, pumpkin. So fucking good." He growled. "You like being daddy's hot, little slut?"

She nodded just barely as his thick shaft stuffed her mouth. All of it was just too much to handle.

"Pumpkin... Daddy's gonna cum..."

John tried to pull back so he could cum on her chest but Callie's hands slid up to his ass pulling him forward, stuffing him deeper. She wanted it in her mouth, like her mom had taken it in that video. She felt the strangest sensation as it twitched and pulsed in her mouth, as if she could feel her reward being pumped out of his balls. And then her dad grunted and she felt the hot, salty fluid spill onto her palate. It was a little unexpected as it filled her mouth but she kept her lips tight until there was nothing more.

Callie released his softening cock and lifted her head up toward her father with a childish grin. He stared back in disbelief that he'd actually defiled her. And then she did something he didn't expect. She opened her mouth and showed him the full load on her tongue, and then she closed it again and took a big gulp swallowing it down.

"Mmmm." She said grinning giddily. "You taste sooo good, daddy."

John had to admit now that he needed her. He couldn't deny it any longer. He liked what he'd done. He liked seeing this side of her.

"Come here, pumpkin." He held out his hand and lifted her up. "Did you like draining my cock?"

"Uh huh!" She replied excitedly. "So much!"

John reached down and rubbed her pussy it was soaking wet and her knees went weak when he touched it.

"Those balls fill up quickly." He noted softly. "You'll have to suck them dry again soon."

"Don't you wanna fuck my pussy?" She asked as he touched her. "That feels so good, daddy. Make me cum. Please..."

"One thing at a time, pumpkin. I'm going to get changed." He opened the shower door and stepped onto the mat leaving her unsatisfied. "Thank you, pumpkin."

Callie had the biggest smile on her face. "I'd do anything for you, daddy." She replied. "I'll be out in a bit."

******

Heather didn't know what to do. She wanted John so much. She'd wanted him for years, since well before her divorce happened. Using Sarah's diary as a way to manipulate him had worked to an extent. She'd gotten him to fuck her, and he was a great fuck. But it failed in the sense that bringing up his old lifestyle had reminded him how much he missed it.