The Diary

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John noticed that she hadn't wiped clean. The cum on her face and chest had dried. He admired her beautiful breasts, which were so young and firm that they barely moved as she walked. There was just the slightest crease beneath each one. The gap between her thighs was a testament to her toned legs and thin frame. Now she sat no more than two feet from him. He couldn't understand why he had never noticed how sexy she was in the most innocent way.

"It's not a game." She said softly looking at him. He had his shorts on again as he lay up against the headboard.

"What's not?" He asked.

"You said earlier that I shouldn't play games with you." She clarified. "But it's not a game. I love you. And... I... I don't know why that changed. I can't stop thinking about you... and... it's making me feel so..."

"Come here, pumpkin." John held out his arm and she crawled up alongside him. Her naked torso pressed into his bare chest. "I know what you want. I'm not sure what to do about it."

"But don't you want it?" She asked without looking up. She kept her head pressed into his chest looking down toward the bed.

John sighed. "I do. And that's a problem."

"Why?"

"Because I'm your father." He replied sincerely. "We shouldn't. And because no one would understand. But I do love you and I do want you. You're beautiful. It would be crazy not to." His hand reached down and caressed her left breast and then he tugged on her nipple gently and rolled it between his fingers.

Callie moaned softly and looked up into his piercing brown eyes. "I feel like such a slut around you." Her words had that soft, innocent tone that contradicted their meaning altogether. "I like how it feels, daddy. It makes me so wet down there."

John's heart raced when he heard the words. He could feel his cock hardening as she spoke. "You didn't wash up?" He mentioned running his fingers over the cracked, dry cum on her chest.

"It smells like you." She smiled dreamily. "I don't ever want to wash it off." She glanced back down and saw the growing rise in his shorts. Her hand rubbed down over his crotch. "Can I touch it again?" She asked. "I can put my mouth on it... if... if you tell me how to do it." She waited for an answer. "I can be such a good girl for you if you teach me, daddy. I want to be your hot little slut. I want it so much."

"I want that too, pumpkin. But..."

"But?" She asked feeling worried.

"Look, pumpkin. We can't have a relationship. And... your mom and I had a special relationship. A different kind of relationship. I never thought I'd be with anyone again after her. But now... well you're grown up now... and your dad needs to be the person he was before she passed. And I don't think I can be that person with you. Maybe not with Ms. Mills either. I need more than that."

She understood better than he thought she did. She knew all about the kind of relationship he had with her mom. "I know." She said softly and then looked back up at him. "You need to fuck a lot of girls, right? That's what you mean?" She saw the surprised look on his face. "I bet every girl likes this thing as much as I do." She grabbed his shaft lightly through his shorts. "I just want to be one of them. I could be the best one because you can teach me everything you want."

"I don't know what to say." John really was surprised by her response. It was as if she knew exactly what he meant. And it sounded like she wanted to be trained. In so many words that's what she wanted. "I guess that's what I meant. And... we'll see, okay? I'm not sure if that kind of relationship is right between us." He waited for her to say something, but she was quiet as she rubbed his cock through the fabric. "Do you understand?" He was afraid that he had hurt her feelings.

"I understand." She finally replied in her small voice. "You want me to prove that I'm worth it. You want me to show you that I'm gonna be a good girl and a hot little slut." She closed her lips and narrowed her eyes in determination. "It's okay. You'll see." She moved to her knees and got between his legs. "It's so hard. Let me take care of it for you. I'll be so worth your time. You'll see." She unbuttoned his shorts and pulled on the zipper. "Please, daddy!"

John was shocked by her new confidence. The inner beast growled inside of him. He lifted his ass as she slid the shorts off. Then he watched as she took his hard cock in her hands. For the first time she really squeezed it examining every inch. She opened her mouth and licked the shaft unsure if that was the right thing to do. John glanced down at her with wonder. How had things in his life changed so quickly? It didn't make sense.

"Stop." He stated as she looked up at him confused. "Start with the balls. I don't want to feel your mouth on my cock at all. You need to earn that privilege after you learn to lick my balls. We'll start with the basics."

Callie's face morphed from confusion into bliss in an instant. The smile stretched across her face. She slipped onto her belly and lifted his cock seeing the fleshy, loose sack hanging below. She touched it with her hand and felt the soft, smooth skin. And then her tongue darted out and dragged across it. John groaned in deep satisfaction. His inhibitions were gone.

The cell phone buzzed on the nightstand. He reached over and grabbed it reading the text message. He looked at the clock. It was 10:00pm.

"This is going to have wait" John said.

"What?!" Callie whined as a testicle popped out of her mouth. "Who was it?"

"Ms. Mills." He answered.

"No! Are you going to fuck her again?" The disappointment dripped from her words.

"I don't know, pumpkin." John responded pensively. "Maybe."

******

John's house was the last one on the street situated off the cul-de-sac. It sat on a small incline tucked into the woods. Heather hustled across the street and up his lawn on the side opposite the driveway toward the brick patio outside his basement office. She'd been so excited when he responded that she threw on whatever clothes were lying on the floor. When she arrived at the sliding glass door under the small outdoor light, she realized that the white t-shirt was partially see-through and the skirt was awkwardly formal. Not to mention her thick, blonde hair was a bit of a mess. She briefly considered turning around, but the door slid open and John stood there shirtless in the same shorts he'd worn all day.

John invited her inside. "Your shirt is see-through." He noted. "I can see your nipples."

Heather deflated immediately. "I was in a rush. I just put on whatever and I didn't realize." She felt flustered. "Can... Can we just talk for a minute? What happened today?" She took a seat in the chair opposite his desk.

"Well we had sex."

"You know what I mean, John." She shot back quickly. "Was that a one-time thing? Should I have any expectations? I've been interested in you for a long time. But you tell me today that you used to be into some fetish lifestyle and that you want your old life back... and... I'm not sure what that means."

"I enjoyed today." He reassured her taking a seat. "I know I might have been a bit more aggressive than you expected. You know I've been out of the game for a long time. I guess when I think about it now... well... I think if I'm going to be honest with myself, I want to get back into my old lifestyle."

Heather fidgeted. Her blue eyes were searching for more answers, more explanation. "Okay..." She replied. "So that means Dominant and submissive? And bondage?"

"Yes. That's what it means."

"And is there a place for me in your future?" She took a deep breath. "I... I'm not disinterested. And I'm not naïve. But... I don't really understand it... the submission and everything. I've liked you for a long time. I've wanted you for a long time. I'm willing to try."

"Do you know what submission is?" He watched her shake her head no. "It's like obedience. Following instructions. It's about posing, kneeling and learning different positions. It's about self-control. Submission is foreplay, really. It's waiting for pleasure that you know may not come. And it's about freedom and willpower. It's about giving control to another person and having total trust in them. It's about finding freedom in that action and knowing that the other person will test your limits and heighten your experiences. It shouldn't seem scary. No one can be forced in to it. It doesn't work if it's not done willingly."

Heather stared back wide-eyed. "You... uh... really do know about it then? That's still hard for me to digest." She said softly. "I thought it was like whipping or flogging or whatever." She'd read enough of Sarah's diary to have an idea of what he was capable of. She'd seen some of the videos, which certainly turned her on. But sitting across from him—from this version of him—made her nervous.

"That's bondage." John smiled. "Also fun... and also voluntary. And just because someone agrees to do something doesn't take away their right to stop when they want."

"Do you have a drink? I could use a drink." She replied with a slightly harried voice. He felt intimidating all of a sudden. "Or can we talk somewhere else? This feels like an interview all of sudden."

"Sure." He walked over and kissed her sweetly. "Breathe. Relax. Everything is fine." He said reassuringly. "Come in the back with me."

John opened the door into the back room. Heather followed on his heels. She stopped dead in her tracks when she saw the couch and then the coffee table and all his implements still laid out neatly where he left them earlier. John continued to the wet bar and poured her a glass of scotch. She needed something strong. That much was certain.

"Drink it." He said softly. "Then I'll get you another."

Heather poured it down her throat without thinking. Her eyes still locked on the table. She was turned on by Sarah's submission. It wasn't like she was blind to the reality of it. But it was different seeing the stuff laid out in front of her. John took the glass and refilled it. She swallowed that one quickly too. He sat on the arm of the sofa and watched her. His eyes squinted slightly and the crow's feet looked exaggerated as if he were studying his prey.

"That's a lot of stuff." It was the only thing she could think to say. "Can I look at it?"

"Do something for me... I want you to trust me for just a little while."

"I... uh... o-okay." She stuttered the response. Her eyes kept glancing up from his abs to his wide muscled chest and shoulders. She wasn't used to seeing him shirtless, and he looked sexy, strong and powerful.

"Take off your clothes." The command came out gentle yet firm.

She reached down and pulled the shirt up over her head. Her breasts spilled out. Then she shimmied out of her skirt and set it aside. Her heart was racing as he watched her. It wasn't like sleeping with someone where the act is frenzied and you're clawing at each other in some fit of passion. This made her feel exposed and objectified and nervous. John set his glass down and stepped forward massaging her breasts. The sensations were welcome and he leaned forward sucking her nipple softly.

"On your knees." He whispered. "You need to learn your positions." She looked at him with scared eyes. "Baby steps, Heather. We're just taking baby steps. Nothing scary. Isn't this why you came here tonight?"

She glanced down afraid to look at him while she admitted it. "Yes."

******

Callie remained sprawled on her stomach in the middle of her dad's bed. She couldn't believe it. Did he really just allow her to pleasure his amazing cock and then take it away almost immediately? And worse, he took it away to go play with that woman from across the street. It stung her and she felt the tremendous heart ache knotting up her insides. She wanted to be the one to please him. No one else would be as committed as she was to making sure he was satisfied. If only she could explain it to him again. Maybe she wasn't clear enough the first time or enthusiastic enough.

She slinked from the bed and quickly padded down the hall and then down the stairs into the foyer. It was an odd feeling walking around in just her panties. It felt incredibly naughty. But Callie knew that she was quickly becoming a naughty girl. She opened the door to the basement and quietly sat on the top step.

There were no words to describe the things she felt as she listened to the conversation below. She ran her right hand down over the gusset in her new panties feeling the fabric soak up her wetness. Her dad was describing submission in the most incredible way. Of course her mom wanted that kind of life. Callie wanted it too. Her dad was already the one that made the rules in her life. What difference would it be to have a few more? She scrunched her face in disappointment when they left the outer room and the conversation faded. She wanted to follow them but feared getting caught. The basement was not a place that Callie freely entered. It was her dad's place and she always felt her presence was unwelcome.

She kept rubbing her pussy until she came silently. The panties stained with her arousal. Then she tiptoed down the stairs pausing when she heard a creak that might alert someone of her presence. Once she was in the basement she peered around the corner through the partially open door to the backroom. She couldn't see them, but she heard her dad instructing Ms. Mills on positions. Callie knelt on the carpet in the outer room and followed along trying to learn them as he spoke.

******

Heather had her breasts pressed into the floor with her knees shoulder width apart. Her arms were bent at the elbow and her forearms and palms were pushing into the carpet. John placed his hand on her lower back pushing it down and cupping her ass lifting it in the air at the same time. He gently manipulated her body until she was in an excellent presentation position. Her pussy was soaked feeling his hands as they moved over her skin and assisted her form.

"That's good, right there." John said approvingly. "That's how you present your body in a submissive pose. I like to see your pussy." He ran his fingers over her slit and teased her clit. "Now kneel like I showed you."

Heather lifted herself off the floor bringing her knees together and resting her ass on her heels. She tried to keep her back perfectly straight, which caused her large bust to look exaggerated. John picked up a rope from the table and began to unwrap it.

"You want to try some breast bondage?" John asked.

"Yes." She whispered softly. "I... I think so."

He lifted her arms out to the side. "Keep them out like this." He said softly as he crouched down behind her. "I have to say that I've never had the pleasure of tying up a pair of breasts this large. And it's been awhile since I've done it at all. I'm going to enjoy this."

John doubled his roped and then wrapped it under her breasts. Then he brought the end of the ropes back through the lark's head loop in the center of her back and pulled it back cinching them tightly around her. He wrapped it around and under her breasts a second time and then back through the loop again. He completed the same process bringing the ropes over the top of her breasts and securing them again. Then he began the process of bringing them over her shoulders and looping everything together until, with a firm a tug, the ropes cinched together squeezing her breasts in a basic breast harness.

John tilted her forward until her breasts swung away from her body slightly. He took the two loose ends bringing one over each shoulder and down between her cleavage again. He wrapped them in opposite directions under and around both breasts pulling them together in one huge loop. John wrapped the ropes around both breasts four times creating what almost looked like a noose. There was still a sizable amount of each boob being forced into perfect circles. He took his time before bringing the ends back over her shoulders and tying everything off in the back. The extra rope was braided down her back and tied off on the knot making it all look quite artful.

"There." He stood back and examined her. "Not bad considering it's been so long. How do they feel?"

"I don't know how to describe it." She answered shyly as she looked down at the harness. "It feels ... I don't know... it feels sexy a little... I'm not sure that's the right way to put it."

John rubbed her light pink areolas and pinched her nipples. "You like being down there, don't you? I could train you to be submissive. I could make you an obedient little slut."

Heather stared back at him with lustful eyes. Her lips were parted just a little as she gasped at the words. It was strange to be called a slut or even have someone infer she might be. But it exhilarated her on some level.

"What about the bondage stuff? Would you use that on me too?" She glanced back at the crops and floggers on the table with a look of concern.

John lifted the nylon crop from the table. "To start with I'll use a nylon crop. You can feel it?" He handed it to her. She ran her fingers down its length and even tried swiping it through the air. "It has an easier sting than the leather one or the flogger or the cat o' nines."

"And if you trained me...?" She started to ask without knowing how. "Would we be together? Like in a relationship?"

John stared at her with a new intensity. He grabbed a set of nipple weights from the table and knelt in front of her. "Keep your hands at your sides." He said without answering her question. He pressed the clips between his fingers opening them up and then reached forward clamping them on her nipples.

"Oh! Fuck!" She cried softly, reaching up to remove them.

John grabbed her arms holding them at her sides. "Don't." He said softly. "Breathe. Tell me when you can't take it anymore and I'll remove them."

Heather stared at him with watery eyes trying to internalize the pain. She watched as he slipped his hand between her legs and began to rub her pussy. The two sensations were at odds with each other. His fingers moved deftly and she struggled to do what he asked, to be strong. She tried to keep her back straight and her hands at her sides. The pain in her nipples was acute as the cold metal weights pulled them downward. It distracted her from the sensations building between her legs. It took so much longer for her orgasm to build, but it did, gradually, leading up to something monumental—something very different than she was used to feeling. Just as she was about to climax, John pulled the clamps off.

"Oww." She yowled breathing heavily. "No! Why?"

She realized the unusual lesson that clamps often hurt more when they were removed. The acute sensations radiated outward making even her areolas feel sensitive. The imminent climax faded away leaving her both unsatisfied and needy. Her chest heaved as she caught her breath.

John knelt down and brushed her cheek gently rubbing his thumb across her full lips.

"You're feeling a bunch of sensations all at once." He said comfortingly. "You're confused. You're lustful. You're needy." He reached out and gently rolled her nipples listening to her gasp. "You're hypersensitive here from the clamps, which should still be causing some mild pain. I could make you feel so many things. I could teach you things about your body and your self-control that you didn't know. We could explore your limits together." Her eyes didn't blink as she watched him silently, intently. "But a relationship... a real relationship... that's the one thing I'm not offering."

"Oh." She replied softly. "I... I understand." She glanced down realizing the truth. "I was just a fuck... to... to get you back in the game."

1...1213141516...18