The Diary

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nicequip
Nicequip
2,648 Followers

Part of him wished he had whipped Heather or tied her up. He worried that those skills may be rusty. But he left her in a heaving pile on the lounge chair with his cum leaking from her freshly fucked pussy. He could see the desire and confusion in her eyes. She'd crawl back to him soon enough.

John had other things to sort out-namely his daughter. She had stoked his desire this morning and started this whole chain of events. What was she thinking? How could she want him? The idea of fucking her father didn't seem to bother her. It conflicted him. But that pretty, little virgin slit looked so tempting that he wasn't sure he could avoid it forever, not if she kept flaunting it.

John carried himself upstairs to take a shower and wash himself off. He walked down the hallway toward his bedroom and heard the faint buzzing in Callie's room. Her door was open just a hair. The low moans filled his ears followed by her quiet words. "Fuck me, daddy." He heard her say. "Fuck me and I'll be such a good girl for you." His cock inflated at the sound of it.

He pushed the door open to see Callie spread eagle on her bed with the Hitachi vibrator between her legs. She froze when she saw him. Her finger flicked off the device and she instinctively pulled the covers over her. It didn't make sense why she covered up. She wanted him to notice her and see her that way. But there was this small space in the back of her mind that kept telling her that she shouldn't. She looked so guilty.

"Jesus, Callie. When did you start acting like such a slut?" John asked in a blasé tone.

Shame washed over her while she clutched the covers over her naked body. "I... I'm sorry, daddy." She whimpered. John shook his head in disbelief and headed back down the hall. Callie didn't want him to go. The words, however shameful, made her feel needier. Did he think she really looked like a slut? Did she look like a hot little slut like her mom? "Wait, daddy?" She yelled out.

John reappeared in the door. "Yes?"

"A... about this morning?"

"When you tried to grab my cock?" He asked bluntly seeing how flustered she was.

"Oh... um... yeah..." She stammered. "It was... you know... it's okay. If you want to do it again... I mean."

"What's gotten into you, pumpkin?" He asked using her old nickname. "You've never been such a little tease before. I'm your father. What do you think is going to happen?"

"I know you are. I... I don't know... but..." Her voice was small.

"What would your mom say if she knew what you were doing?"

It was a terrible thing to bring up. She wasn't sure what her mom would think. It wouldn't be good though. She wouldn't approve. Callie felt angry thinking about it. Things were different now. Her mom couldn't understand what the last so many years had been like. She couldn't understand how much she loved him.

"Mom is gone." Callie said softly. "And you said not to rush into it. You said to wait to share that part of me with someone that loves me." She looked back at him with confused and desperate eyes. "Don't you love me, daddy?"

John listened to her justify the bad thoughts in her head. He wanted it just as much as she did, but he felt like he was supposed to be better. He should be the voice of reason. His fatherly façade tried to repair itself, but the inner beast thrashed at it from the inside. It was a losing battle. Those old needs had reached a boil deep inside of him.

"You watched me this afternoon, didn't you?" John asked. "You saw me and Ms. Mills?"

"Uh huh." She said shaking her head. "I didn't like it. She doesn't love you like I do."

"Did you touch yourself?"

"Yeah." She answered shyly. "I came really good."

John pulled the covers back. His actions were sudden and it left her naked and exposed on the bed. The Hitachi rested between her legs. There was no denying that she was beautiful. Her creamy skin was soft and tight. John touched her belly letting his palm slide upward toward her breasts. Callie tensed nervously.

"What do you want to happen?"

Her pussy gushed feeling him caress her body. "I... I want you to have me."

"Have you how?"

"You know... like you had Ms. Mills." She whimpered softly.

John's hand slid down to the soft curls above her pussy. His index finger split the crease and brushed her clit. She gasped and gyrated her hips slightly. John kept his eyes on her. His hand found the vibrator and flipped it on, pressing it into her mound.

She groaned out loud at the sudden, strong vibration. "Daddy!" She gasped. "Oh my gosh!" The sensations were so strong and they were magnified by his presence. He wanted her to cum. She felt his hand grinding the vibrator into her. He didn't give her any relief from the onslaught. The device stayed firmly against her driving her pleasure higher and higher. He took her hand and placed it around the handle.

"Hold it there. Don't you dare move it away." His voice was quiet but commanding.

John stood alongside her bed watching her body tremble. He slowly unbuttoned his shorts and let them fall to the floor. His cock bounced out waving in the air. Callie's eyes stared at it lustily. She wanted to feel it again. She watched his hand stroke the length. The huge fat head of it just inches from her body.

"Daddy!" She cried. "It's gonna make me cum."

John's cock had never felt so hard. "That's okay, pumpkin. Show daddy how your pretty pussy cums."

Those were the words, Callie recognized them. They were the same words he said to her mother. Her body was trembling so hard. "Oh god, daddy! It... feels... so good." She whimpered. And then her climax shattered through her fragile body. She moaned and bucked her hips as her pussy gushed.

John thought he would've cum right then. His balls ached for release. He took the vibrator and held it firmly against her slit offering no reprieve from the sensations. Callie was lost in the fog of it. Her lust had taken over.

"Am I really a slut, daddy?" She asked with a ragged voice.

"Grab my cock, pumpkin." He said. "Use both hands." Callie reached up and wrapped her fingers around it. It was so fat in her tiny hands. "That's good. Are you going to be a good girl for daddy?"

"Oh yes! I'll be such a good girl!" She gasped as she started to tug his cock back and forth. "Oh god! I'm... I'm gonna cum again..."

"Stroke it, pumpkin. Pump daddy nice and fast." He held the vibrator tighter into her. Her body began to tremble again as her second climax began.

"I wanna be your slut..." She whimpered as the explosions ripped through her body. Her hands kept jerking his cock as fast as they could. "I'll be so good for you, daddy!" Her body shook and didn't stop as she moaned at the sensitivity between her legs. He wouldn't move it away from her pussy and it kept her lost in the pleasure. Her hands moved back and forth on his thick shaft, pumping it with everything she had.

John felt his own climax crest and he let out a lustful grunt. His cum sprayed out in a long, hot jet landing on Callie's face. She tilted the tip away from her face startled by the sheer amount. It continued to spray against her chest.

"Yes, pumpkin. You're a slut." He groaned out as the last of his load poured across her tits. "You're a hot, little slut."

John flicked the vibrator off. They each remained still catching their breath. John could see the innocence in her expression, which was now marred by the single strand of thick, white cum that stretched across her gentle features. Callie stared back at him with her wide, wondrous brown eyes as if she were waiting for his approval. All John could think was that he was a bad man—a terrible dad. But he felt deeply satisfied seeing her this way.

Callie decided to speak first. The strand of cum that covered her mouth stretched as her lips parted. Then it broke as her tongue poked out licking it aside. "I... I love you, daddy." She said softly unsure what he was feeling. "I really will be such a good girl for you. I'll be anything you want me to be."

John remembered Sarah's words the first night they slept together, after she had heard about his relationship with Becca. She vowed to be whatever he needed her to be—even if that meant she would be submissive. Callie reminded him so much of her.

"You look so much like your mother, pumpkin." He noted softly as he took in the sight of her innocent body, which still looked more girlish than womanly. Then he quietly turned around and walked out of the room.

Callie watched him leave. She was happy and nervous and satisfied and confused. His hot semen was covering her face and chest. He wanted her, she thought. He wanted it too. She was a hot, little slut just like her mom. She wondered if he meant that she looked like her mom in general or if he meant that she looked like her while she was covered in his cum. It didn't really matter, but she hoped it was the latter. What would happen now? Callie was uncertain about what to expect. Fantasies always existed outside the constraints of reality. Now the two were blending together.

******

John sat in the backyard with a glass of wine. He was wide awake. His adrenaline was pumping. It felt like the inner beast had pierced his breast plate from the inside and shucked off his parental armor. It gave him a sense of freedom from the banality that he'd come to accept. Sarah never really understood what he meant when he talked about the part of him that dwelled in a very dark place. It wasn't until she asked to meet Becca that it made sense. She found a similar freedom in submission, and it was easy for her to embrace that side of him. Maybe it was her unyielding love for him or maybe it was a true love of the lifestyle, but they were perfect for each other in so many ways. After she passed, John thought those urges had finally withered and died. But Callie was grown now and she didn't need him like she used to. And as quickly as it disappeared, that side of him had come back. It was hungry. And he wanted feed it.

John wondered if Becca was still around. He hadn't seen her since well before Sarah got sick. By his calculation, she would be fifty-seven years old. Did he really expect that she was still practicing her craft? She was perhaps the only person that would understand how he was feeling. John retreated back to the basement and removed the plastic tub in the storage closet. He laid out his old implements and contemplated them. Those urges couldn't be contained. He put the lid back on the box that contained Sarah's pictures and tucked it away. He had permission to be happy again. That old smile crept across his face.

******

Allison flipped through the pages of the journal. She was a voracious reader and tackled a huge chunk of it already. She felt flushed and embarrassed, but also incredibly turned on by the details of their life. For Allison, it was the love story that made the tears well up in her eyes. She'd been young and in love once. All of those emotions that come at the beginning of a new relationship were nothing but memories for her. Life happened, and she had long forgotten the time when her marriage was exciting.

Sarah Stone didn't let life get in the way. She and John had a family and he had a good career, just like her. But for them there was a balance. The sex stayed important. It remained central to everything in their life and they seemed more in love than any couple she'd known.

She wondered if she and Darren made poor choices. Did they let something slip away that they once had? Could they ever get it back or was it gone forever? Allison had always been attracted to John Anderson. He had an ease about him and a general contentment as if life never interfered with living. He made every moment seem important. Maybe he was just one of those people that others admire-the kind that's in it for the ride no matter which way their future is steered. He certainly didn't lack sadness or tragedy, but he didn't seem crippled by it either. He wove it into his life seamlessly—the bitter and the sweet—and the end result was a man that came across as deep and textured and rich with experience—a man that people wanted to know.

The other part of his life intrigued her. The kinky sex was beyond anything in her fantasies. It made her curious. He and Sarah made it sound enticing. Could she ever find enjoyment in that kind of life? She wasn't sure, but it made her wet to think about it. It made her dream of what sex with John might be like. Why couldn't she have a fling-an autumn affair—to open up her heart and her sexuality once more before it was too late?

Allison left the diary on the nightstand and went to the closet. She found herself some sexy thong panties that she hadn't worn in forever and a sheer negligée. She slipped into the outfit and looked at herself in the mirror. Her dark brunette hair hung down in wavy tresses. Her violet eyes stared sadly at her reflection. Had she lost it? She was a vision of beauty when she was young. But time had taken its toll. Her small breasts didn't have the pert firmness they once did. Her stomach was no longer taut. Her ass, which was once tiny and round, was now full and wide. Most men would still think she looked hot, but she looked hot for an older woman. It was a thought she resented. The subtle lines in her face always betrayed her age. Allison put on her long silk robe covering her attire and went downstairs.

She found Darren sitting in the den reading a book. He was absorbed by Profiles in Courage for Our Time. He looked up with his reading glasses balanced on his nose.

"Hi there." Allison said with a layer of seduction in her tone.

"Hey, hun. This book is fantastic. The section on Bob Woodward is really fascinating."

She reached out and turned the lock on the door ensuring their privacy. "You know what else is fascinating?" She said walking closer. "My husband and his big dick." She let her robe slip away and stood posed next to his reading chair. "Why don't you set the book down and let me give you something you'll really enjoy?" Allison bent forward and let her hands run along his upper thighs inching closer to his manhood.

"Oh." He removed his reading glasses and set them on the book on the side table. "I'm not sure that... whoa..."

Allison had her fingers in the waistband of is Ralph Lauren pajamas pulling them down. His ass lifted almost involuntarily as she slipped them down. Darren wasn't a badly hung man at all. His limp cock hung nicely between his legs.

"I... uh... Kelly is home... Is this a good idea?"

"I can be quiet." She flashed a naughty smile.

"Yeah... honey... I really wanted to finish this chapter..." He was surprised by her sudden aggressiveness. "We can do it before bed. I'll be up in an hour or two."

"We always do it in the bed." She replied without giving up. "Let's do it right here. It'll be dangerous."

"But..." He startled as she sucked his cock into her mouth. "I'm just..." Her hands kneaded her breasts. "Allison... I'm really not feeling like it right now." It came out a little more disinterested than he intended. She sat back on her heels feeling rejected. "I'm sorry, honey. I really want to finish this chapter and I'd rather we do it in bed. Maybe tonight isn't a good night. I didn't realize you wanted to."

"Do we have to plan it?" She asked. Her hurt feelings weren't hard to see. She pulled the robe back on and tied it tight around her waist. "What did I expect anyway? We had sex this month. We wouldn't want to go over quota."

"Allison!" He called out as she left the room. "Honey, come on! That's not fair." But he didn't make an attempt to follow her.

Allison made her way to the kitchen and got a glass of water. She sipped it at the sink when Kelly came in texting on her phone. She glanced up seeing her mother.

"Mom, you've got to talk to dad about me being grounded. Mindy is having the party right now. Everyone will be talking about it. You can't make me stay in! It's not fair!"

Allison thought it wasn't fair that she didn't feel loved. It wasn't fair that she couldn't get fucked. A lot of things felt unfair to her. "You know what?" She snapped. "Life is unfair."

"What? Come on, mom! You never take his side!"

"Well that was before I realized that I raised a little bitch. What right did you have making up things about Callie Anderson? What did she do to you? You could take a lesson in manners from that girl. I saw her today and apologized for you. She said she didn't want you to be grounded. Guess we know who the bigger person is, don't we? And I had to apologize for you. Her father stuck up for you in the principal's office too. You're an ungrateful, spoiled little snob. That's what I think."

"Look I'm sorry, okay?!" Kelly pleaded. "I swear I'll apologize to her if that's what you want. Just let me go. Please!"

Allison contemplated her daughter. "You're right! You will apologize to her... in person." She said gaining control of her temper. "I'll drive you over there tomorrow and you can apologize face to face. And I'm going to have to convince her father to finish the decorations for prom. Otherwise, you'll go down as the little snob that ruined it for everyone."

"Okay." Kelly replied. She wasn't used to her mom taking such a forceful tact with her. "So I can go to Mindy's party then?"

"No. You're grounded."

"What?!" She stomped her foot.

"Say something else and I'll ground you for the summer and take the keys to your car too."

"Ugh!" She grumbled out loud and stalked out of the kitchen tapping passionately on the screen to her phone.

******

Heather wasn't sure what to make of everything that happened today. She actually felt happy. It's not like she hadn't been on dates or been laid in the past few years since her divorce, but she really liked John. He was definitely the best fuck she'd had in years, which was surprising considering he was out of practice. All snooping aside, Heather felt like she could be happy again with him. She didn't know why. She just felt it.

She had made dinner for Jenny who inquired briefly about where she had disappeared to today. Then she took a long bath. She tried reading the journal, but that only made her think of him more. Would it be okay to text or call, she wondered? She didn't want to press her luck

She got up and walked to the telescope by her window. The light was on in his window and she wondered if she could see what he was up to. She bent down looking through the lens and saw something blocking her view in the window. She switched the magnification hoping for a closer view, and then gasped when the piece of paper stuck to his window came into focus.

In clear, bold, black lettering it read: "Nice telescope, slut!"

Heather groaned out loud wondering why she ever let him into her bedroom. She thought it had been suggestive. Now, she wondered how little he thought of her. Was that the reason he fucked her? Did he realize her interest and decide to vent his sexual frustrations out on her? Maybe that was it. Perhaps she was nothing more than a good fuck to get him back in the game. She suggested he fuck someone. But she didn't want to be that person. Well she did. But she wanted more than that too.

The clock on her nightstand read 10:00pm. Heather picked up her phone and sent a text. "Can we talk?"

******

"Daddy?" John heard the soft voice coming through his bedroom door. He was lying in bed thinking about Heather mostly.

"Yeah, pumpkin. You can come in." He announced.

Callie pushed open his door slowly. She had on a new pair of cheekini panties from Victoria's Secret that only covered half of each butt cheek and rode low across her waist. The rest of her was naked. She hadn't thought too much about her undress. She wanted to talk to him. She padded quietly to his bedside and sat on the edge of his mattress. She felt shy again talking to him.

Nicequip
Nicequip
2,648 Followers
1...1112131415...18