The Diary

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nicequip
Nicequip
2,648 Followers

She heard the knock on her door and then her dad opened it slowly. "Pumpkin?" He said aloud. "Can I come in for a minute?"

The door was nearly open when she realized her laptop was still sitting on her bed with the video on the screen. Her dad poked his head inside just as she grabbed it and slammed it closed. It startled her. She looked up trying not to act guilty. Seeing him standing there gave her an odd feeling like she had knots in her stomach.

"Have you been crying again?" He asked as he took a seat on her bed.

Callie did everything she could to not look at his crotch. But she ended up looking at his chest and then his arms. It was impossible to make eye contact. When she finally did she just stared at his lips thinking of the way her mom described them.

"I... uh... yeah." She stuttered nervously. "A little bit."

"I hate seeing you sad on your birthday. It's supposed to be your day." He said comfortingly. "I wanted to give you this before you went to sleep. While it's still your birthday. I didn't really know what to get you, so I thought you'd like this. Eighteen is a big year, pumpkin. It calls for a big gift." He handed her a birthday card.

Callie smiled recognizing the man she'd known all her life—thoughtful, comforting, and loving. She opened the envelope and pulled out the card. It was a thoughtful card, one of the "To my beautiful daughter on her birthday" ones. She opened it up and a pile of money fell into her lap.

"Geez, dad. How much is that? It looks like a lot." She gasped.

"It's a thousand dollars. I thought you deserved a shopping spree or something special."

"It's too much." She stammered.

"You're not my little girl anymore, Callie. You're an adult. I'm allowed to spoil you once in a while." He seemed satisfied with her reaction. "Give your old man a hug."

She leaned forward and put her arms around him. He hugged her tight and she was immediately aware of how strong his embrace felt. His hands rubbed her back lightly. She could feel the heat between her legs. Her boobs crushed against his chest and it gave her butterflies. She'd hugged him a million times and never noticed if her boobs pressed into him. She didn't know why she noticed it now. It seemed like she was hyperaware of him.

John kissed her forehead and then lovingly tucked her hair behind her ear. "I love you so much, pumpkin." He said as he looked at her. "You are the spitting image of your mother. I see more of her in you ever day." He squeezed her hand and then stood up to leave. "Sweet dreams."

Callie took a deep breath after her door closed. Her hand went back between her legs and felt the puddle. She thought about her dad rubbing her mom's pussy the night they met. She tried to shake the thought from her head. She picked up the pile of cash and set it on the nightstand.

She climbed out of bed and tucked the journal under the mattress. Then she pulled out her pajamas and changed out of her pants and halter top. She caught her naked reflection in the mirror. Did she really look like her mother? Her hair was identical—a long thick mane of light brown. She was roughly the same height. Her lips and eyes had the same shape. Of course her eyes were brown and her mom's were emerald green. They had the same sized boobs, which she would have never known before seeing that video. Even their nipples looked similar—silver dollar sized, light brown areolas with thick nubs. Callie's ass was just a smidgen smaller but it was still round and firm. They really did look a lot alike.

It occurred to her that if her dad thought she looked just like her mother then wouldn't that mean he found her physically attractive? What did he say at the end of the video? He loved her mom's body. He thought her mom looked like a hot little slut. So did that mean he thought she looked like a hot little slut? The thought of it made her panic. Did that mean she made him hard? The image of his cock popped back into her head.

Callie couldn't help the amount of heat and moisture building up between her legs. She tried to think about a movie actor that she found attractive to justify her arousal. She saw the vibrator sitting on her nightstand. She had completely forgotten it was there. Did her dad see it? Did he think she was using it? Maybe he didn't notice it, she prayed. She took the device and plugged it in. Then she flicked the switch and it roared to life.

"Holy..." She blurted. "Whoa. You are a powerful sucker."

She climbed back into bed with it leaving her pajamas on the floor. She pulled the comforter up to muffle the noise and then sprawled on her stomach and slid the Hitachi between her legs. Her finger flipped the switch. She yelped into the pillow as it overloaded her with pleasure. Callie's ass bucked in the air at the sensitivity. Then she pressed her pussy back down into the device and lifted when it got too sensitive. It wasn't long before she was cumming.

Callie flipped the screen on her laptop and pressed play on the video again. She fast forwarded to her dad's thick cock fucking her mom's mouth. The bad thoughts came back as her inhibitions melted. She liked the cock on the screen. She liked how it looked—the size of it, the thickness, the veins, even the sack. She wondered what it felt like. She even wondered how his cum tasted. Her mom had swallowed so much of it. She moaned into the pillow again as another orgasm ripped through her.

******

John sat at the kitchen counter sipping his coffee and flipping through the pages of The Star Ledger newspaper. He already checked the markets after the opening bell. There wasn't much work for him to do today.

Callie strolled into the kitchen with her backpack. "Good morning, dad." She announced.

"Morning, Pumpk..." He turned and dropped his coffee cup. The ceramic mug shattered on the floor spilling coffee everywhere.

"Dad!" Callie screeched. "Be careful!"

He stared back at her blankly. Callie had on her mom's short denim skirt and her vintage Nirvana t-shirt. She had her mom's wedding band on her right hand and her diamond heart necklace dangling around her neck. She'd put on the dark pink lipstick that she found in the trunk along with a spritz of the perfume. And she wore the light blue leather Jimmy Choo shoes with the low heel.

"Where did you get that outfit?" John asked quietly. Memories came flooding back as he watched her.

"Oh! Mom left me so much cool stuff in her trunk!" Callie gushed. "I love this outfit. It's like totally retro. I didn't know she had fun stuff. I know the shoes are really expensive but they fit and I wanted to try them out today. What do you think?" She wasn't sure if she picked the outfit on purpose. It wasn't her intention to make him feel bad, but part of her wanted to thumb her nose at the world, even her dad. She wanted to say 'Guess what? Everything I've been told is bullshit.' She felt a little rebellious without her usually conservative attire.

"You... uh... you look..." He was truly uncertain what to say. "You could be her twin."

She smiled from ear to ear. It felt good wearing this outfit. She felt like a different girl, like she was an alter ego of her normal, lame self. "Hey, let me help you with that." She said grabbing the paper towels and tearing off a handful.

John got down and soaked up the coffee, wiping the cabinets where it splattered, and then gathering the ceramic pieces into a pile. He reached up for another piece of paper towel and saw Callie standing right in front of him. He saw the shoes and followed her legs up to the hem of that familiar skirt. He started to stand when he caught a whiff of her perfume.

"Sarah..." He said softly as he inhaled and closed his eyes. "Is that her perfume?"

"She left me a bottle of it." Callie said excitedly. "Seriously, dad, let me help."

She got down on her hands and knees and wiped up the rest of the coffee. John stood there in stunned silence as the short skirt hugged her ass. From behind she looked exactly like Sarah. Callie picked up the large pieces of ceramic and folded them into a paper towel. She leaned back and her ass rested on her heels. She didn't realize that it looked like she was kneeling in front of him. She turned to see if she missed anything and saw that his sweatpants were covered in coffee.

"Your pants are stained." She noted. "Go take them off and I'll throw them in the wash before I head to school."

"What?" John asked snapping from his daydream.

"Take your pants off." She repeated. "So I can wash them."

"Oh... ah... I'll take care of it." He stammered. "You should get going."

Callie thought she noticed the outline of his cock as he rushed around the counter and ran up the stairs in a hurry. She suddenly felt bad. It never occurred to her that the outfit would affect him so strongly. But then she thought of that video and what he had hidden between his legs. That nervous feeling built up in her gut. Truth be told, the confident, outgoing alter ego was fun, but it didn't suit her. Inside she felt shy and nervous.

******

John ran upstairs and shut his bedroom door. He pulled off his sweatpants and tossed them in the hamper. His cock was hard as a rock.

"What the fuck was that?" He said aloud. "Christ, John. Get your shit together."

He looked down at his erection. It throbbed between his legs. He sat on the bed and opened the drawer on his bedside table. He reached inside and took out the bottle of lube that he kept in the back. He squeezed a healthy dollop into his right hand and began stroking himself.

John brought up one of his favorite memories of Sarah. It was the day he got promoted into his new office and she stopped by to congratulate him. John fucked her up against the floor to ceiling glass window looking down on New York.

He closed his eyes tight picturing her skirt pushed up around her waist with her hands braced against the window. John jerked his cock more vigorously than usual. He had such an overwhelming and sudden need to cum. It was unusual. He generally had good control of his libido.

The image in his mind shifted. Instead of Sarah looking back at him while he fucked her, it was Callie's face. She was prodding him to fuck her harder. John stopped abruptly, uncomfortable with the new image.

"Shit." He said exasperated. "What the fuck is wrong with me?"

He rushed into the bathroom and jumped in the shower. He cranked up the cold water and started thinking about anything else. He focused on a bloated, dead deer he'd seen on the side of the road. Its eyes were missing and he thought it looked morbid and grotesque. His erection softened fairly quickly and he leaned against the shower wall relieved that the image of his daughter was gone.

******

Callie felt like a new woman as she walked through the parking lot. She could hear people pointing her out and commenting in loud whispers. Even Jake Gassmer, the captain of the football team, gave her a sexy whistle as she passed. Maybe this was what it felt like to be one of the hot, popular girls. She'd never given it much consideration before today. She had study hall first so she found her classroom and took a seat at the back. She pulled out her mom's journal and began to read where she left off.

Dear diary, it's been two days since John said goodnight to me in front of my place. I'm freaking out. He told me not to expect his call before the weekend, but every day seems like an eternity. What if he never calls? What if he just said that to get rid of me and I never see him again? I met Tessa on my lunch break today at Rockefeller Center.

The Christmas tree looked absolutely beautiful standing tall above the ice skaters. The huge ornaments glinted in the sunlight. I was sipping a coffee up against the railing waiting for Tessa to arrive. Some random guy approached me and tried to chat me up. Usually I'd entertain a guy who had the nerve to just start talking to me. I wasn't in the mood today.

"Sarah!" Tessa called out through the crowd when she spotted me from the other side of the rink. I made my way around to meet her.

"Coffee?" I asked holding out a second cup I purchased her.

"Thanks." She took the cup and used it to warm her hands. "What's the big emergency? I never come up to midtown."

"John Anderson is the emergency." I blurted it out.

"Oh crap. Is he another stalker? I swear he seemed totally normal."

"No. That's not it at all." I replied quickly. "He hasn't called. But I can't get him out of my head. I'm totally obsessing right now."

"Ha! I knew it looked like you guys hit it off. Did he say he'd call? Did it ever come up?"

"Yeah. He said he'd call this weekend. Something about having a busy work week and he wouldn't be able to call sooner. Does that actually mean he'll call or was he blowing me off? He said he would take me out this weekend. But I'm totally overthinking it now."

"Really? That's awesome, right? I did good? He's so hot. And he's funny. And he's just serious enough. Paul said he's brilliant. Like he's going to be huge in the financial industry. He's some kind of savant with numbers. You just need to play it cool. Don't try and sleep with him right away. He's not that kind of guy. You'll scare him off."

"Is that what Paul told you? What else did he say about him? I need to know." I said frantically. "Oh god. Listen to me. I'm never like this. Tess, I've got the strangest feeling about this one. He's all up in my head. But it's different... I think I really like this guy... How can I be like that after one date?"

"Sarah Stone!" Tessa gasped. "You're totally smitten!"

"C'mon, Tess. Just tell me what you know about him."

"First, you have to tell me that I did good. Tell me I picked a good guy to set you up with."

"Seriously?" I cried. "Ugh. Fine. Tessa, you picked a potentially good guy. A very hot guy."

"It feels good to hear you say that." She laughed. "But I don't know that much about John. I went through the normal vetting questions after I met him out for lunch with Paul once. You know, does he have a good job? Any felonies? Is he a man whore? A player? Did you ever meet any of his old girlfriends? Typical stuff."

"And?"

"As far as I can tell he's completely normal. He was social in college and went to parties. But he wasn't a crazy partier. He interned in college. He also had a few jobs on the side and an academic scholarship."

"What about ex-girlfriends?" I asked.

"Paul said he was kind of private. He dated one woman for like a few years. Paul said he didn't bring her around much. She was older."

"How much older?" I felt like I had to know.

"Paul thought she was in her mid-thirties. Look, Sarah, I don't know much more than that. He said John was sort of private about his relationship. But he's a good guy. Just really mature in some ways. So I wouldn't rush things."

"Really? He doesn't have some bad boy side to him?"

"Not that I know of."

"You know what he said while I was sitting on the counter in your kitchen?" I asked her. "He dried his hands and pushed my legs together. He said 'I'm trying to make eye contact so you know I'm interested. It's hard enough with your shirt hugging your tits. But flashing your pussy makes it impossible.' Or something like that."

"No way! Really?" It was Tessa's turn to be shocked.

"Really." I said. "Then he said, 'No panties is kinda suggestive for a blind date. You must be trouble.' I remember that line exactly."

"No fucking way!" Tessa balked. "Yeah, okay. So maybe there's something we don't know about him yet."

"I invited him into my place when he took me home..."

"Seriously? Sarah, you can't fuck every guy on the first date."

"Oh please. He's super hot and he had already commented on my pussy."

"Because you flashed it to him!"

"By accident!" I argued. "It doesn't matter. He's all 'If I come inside we're going to fuck. And it sounds like fun but I don't want to ruin this by rushing things.' And I sat there like an idiot. Then he kissed me. I mean it was good, Tessa. Really good. And then he's all 'I want to take you out on Saturday. Blah. Blah. But I want to be upfront. I'm not gonna fuck you on Saturday either."

"He said that?"

"Yeah but then he said, 'we're going to fuck. And when I tell you it's going to happen you're going to beg.'"

"Fuck." Tessa said. "Was it hot or creepy sounding?"

"Hot. He whispered it in my ear and it was so fucking sexy." I said. "So I'm like a mess and I'm trying to hold it together, right? But I'm literally speechless. I'm just standing there looking at him. So right there in the middle of the street he reaches down and puts his hand under my skirt and brings it up rubbing his finger along my pussy. Of course I'm a mess down there at this point. Then he licks his finger and says 'you taste sweet.'" Tessa's face looked exactly how mine must have looked when he did it. "And then he smiles and says 'We'll talk in a few days. I'll be thinking about you.' So I think I might just spontaneously orgasm right there in front of him. Then he turns and walks down the street. But before he turns the corner he stops and looks back and stares at me for a second. I'm not talking about a quick glance, Tess. He stopped and really watched me and then disappeared."

Tessa was speechless for a moment. "Okay. This is an emergency."

"That's what I've been saying!"

"Shit. It's making me wet just thinking about it." Tessa added.

"That's what I've been saying!" I said again with exasperation in my voice. "He's a perfect gentleman for most of the night. He's got the nice job, the good looks, the manners. Then he does this other stuff. Like he's some brooding sexual monster."

Tess laughed. "Brooding? You're living out a trashy novel."

"Fuck off. This is serious. And it was brooding. And it wasn't creepy. It was confident, masculine, direct, commanding, total fucking hotness."

"I've never seen you like this before." Tessa said. "We need a game plan for Saturday. Do you think you should be flirty?"

"I don't know. I was just being myself on Tuesday."

"Maybe you should try that again. It seemed to work." Tessa noted.

"No guy ever stays with me when I act like myself."

"You've also never been like this over someone. Is it so hard for you to believe that a guy actually likes you for you? You have so much going for you, Sarah."

"He's going to find out about me eventually. As soon as I tell him he'll bolt. Just like every other guy that doesn't know how to deal."

"Cross that bridge when you get to it."

******

Callie closed the journal and tucked it in her backpack. She was learning so many things about her father too. It was weird to think that he dated someone so much older than him in college. Callie thought it was sweet seeing how instantly smitten her mother had acted. The story in the journal kept hinting that she had been with quite a few guys. That was an awkward notion. It was easier for Callie when she imagined that her parents didn't have any other sexual partners. No one wants to think that about their parents that way.

The bell finally rang. Callie grabbed her backpack and made her way down the hall. She bumped into Jason Saunders in the hallway. Her heart sank a little. She wasn't very good at confrontation.

"Yo, Callie." Jason called after her. "Wait up."

She stopped and waited for him to catch up. "Hey, Jason."

"What did you do to yourself? You look so fine today."

"It's just a new outfit. I can't really talk. I should get to class."

"We've got another ten minutes before class starts. Are you mad at me? Don't be me mad. I like this new look on you."

Callie remembered her mom's letter. This was the new Callie. She didn't have to be the same person. "I'm not mad. You made your choice. I'm sure you'll have a good time with Kelly."

Nicequip
Nicequip
2,648 Followers
1...34567...18