The Doctor Diaries Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But what else could I do with Victoria's body? I would need to think about where this might lead with such an eager and willingly compliant woman. But then would I appear to be naive and inexperienced if I had to ask questions. Creative thought about new sexual positions would have to wait … I had taken charge by raising her body upright before she had got to giving me a blow job. Now she was expecting me to make the next move.

I dipped my head down to plant wet kisses on the smooth skin between her throat and her breasts, my lips slowly sliding lower, the kisses gradually taking longer at each spot of skin until my mouth covered one nipple and my tongue and teeth came into play too. She sighed loudly at this new intimacy and her hands folded around the back of my head to hold me firmly to her full breast.

I suckled at her nipple, varying from soft to hard in my loving of her breast, then I gave the same amount of attention to her other nipple and I thought I detected her body struggling to stand upright under my sexual ministrations.

Pausing in my devouring of her breasts, I shuffled us across to the side of the large bed and I pushed her down on her back before my mouth again covered her breasts and I continued my loving of her magnificent orbs. She was now sighing appreciatively, her fingers fluttering between my hair and my back, urging me on with the pressure of her fingers whenever my lips did something that she really responded to.

"I knew you would be a good lover, that's why I wanted you so much."

"Don't sum me up too soon, I might cum in ten seconds when I feel the heat of the inside of you wrapped around my cock."

"You won't, I know you'll be good," she said confidently, but unwittingly heaping huge expectation on my performance in her bed. I started wondering about her husband, whose lack of attention lately had led her to pursuing me. He may lately be ignoring her sexually, but was he nevertheless still a masterful lover … or in fact, had he ever been? She would no doubt make comparisons when all of this was over … I would have to await her judgement.

I had been at her breasts for … who knows, perhaps 15 minutes. I didn't know, but it seemed like a long time. She was very patient, allowing my foreplay, even though from her urgent passionate kissing, I expected that she wanted my cock inside her as soon as possible. How much foreplay would she need? Was she an easily orgasmic woman? These are all things that a man has to consider when in pursuit of fornicating with a very desirable woman. You see ladies, you only need to lie there and accept the loving.

I made the decision to head south and my lips reluctantly gave up those twin beauties and slid over her soft skin to her waist. My tongue licked her belly button, it was an inny and her body shuddered from the sensation. My mouth moved over the thin waistband of her garter belt and I chose to leave it in position, keeping her stockings up sheer over her fine legs.

My fingers came into play, grasping the waistband of her panties and tugging them down. Right in front of my probing eyes, her glorious pubis came into splendid view as I slid the panties down over her hips. It was a welcoming and beautiful sight, just a neatly trimmed layer of fine hair pointed the way to the opening of heavenly delights concealed behind outer labia lips that now struggled to hold her treasures within.

The passion of our kissing and my attention to her breasts had aroused her body heat and the blood had engorged these lower lips to the point that they had parted slightly. My hands ignored her panties, leaving them at knee level, while they moved up to feather-touch the soft skin between the top of her inner thighs and the lips of her labia. She moaned in delight and tried to part her legs more to allow me access, but her panties at her knees trapped her legs closely together.

One of my hands dropped to her knees to resume pushing her panties down to her ankles and she kicked them off, allowing her to spread her legs wide, inviting my touch and my intimate inspection. My fingers gently pulled her outer labia apart, revealing her moist interior linings, the tiny entrance to her cunt, the fold that concealed most of the even tinier opening to her urethra and above all of that, the gently budding of her clitoris, peeking from behind the hood. A woman's body was a work of wonder and this woman's now lay exposed to my eager gaze.

My tongue slid from between my open lips and stretched out to lick wherever it looked good and tasty. She shrieked in surprise and delight at the wet firm touch, adding "Oh yes, do that!" Undaunted, I licked again and got a similar reaction.

Pressing on, I flattened my tongue, placing it just below the opening to her cunt, dangerously close to her tight anal ring and I slid my tongue up across her spread lips until it reached her clit and my lips closed over that trigger and sucked. She shrieked out loud once more, "Oh God yes … yes!" Then she moaned while I stilled my tongue and let her emotions recede. "My husband hasn't done this for ages … I so need it."

I pulled my mouth off her clit, "Then I better see to your pleasure then." My mouth moved back to the starting line and my tongue repeated the move. Much the same emotive reaction without any words this time, just sighing and moaning in pleasure. It was so nice to be able to bring a woman this much sexual delight.

She had lifted her legs up high and was using her hands to hold them back above her chest, opening my favourite part of her body up to my gaze and my tongue and lips. I inspected her body and I guess I marvelled at how close her cunt and her anus were. The pucker of her tiny anal ring had now spread open just a little from having her legs pulled back.

Experimentally, I licked a finger and placed it on the pucker of her anus while my tongue drove another sweep from her cunt to her clit. This brought an even louder reaction, "Oh, stick it in!" she screamed out.

"Stick it in where?" I managed to ask between sweeps of my tongue across the good parts of her pubis.

"Anywhere, just put your fingers inside me," she pleaded.

The fingertip at her anus probed a little, testing the sphincter and I pushed with it … all of my fingernail and the first joint of the finger disappearing inside her body. She screamed out loudly, "Oh yes!"

I brought my other hand into play and placed a finger at her cunt while my mouth took a brief break. That finger pushed too, going in much more easily and sliding all the way inside her wet passage. "Oh yes, in there too … another one, you can get another finger in there."

Her body was heaving up off the bed now, attempting to secure a hold of the fingers that were ravaging both her cunt and her arse. I now had two fingers in her cunt and still one in her anus and I began to churn them around inside her constantly moving body. "Oh, feels so good … don't stop … don't stop anything. Can I have your tongue again?"

My head moved forward to comply with her wishes and without stopping the ravaging of her insides by my fingers, my tongue and lips connected again with her erect little clit button. Her body was out of her control and my tongue's renewed onslaught on her clit brought an immediate and intense response as she spasmed, her arse bouncing and lifting clear off the bed in appreciation of the orgasmic delights that shook her body to the core.

I struggled for my mouth and my fingers to keep contact with her throbbing and spasming body and I had to work hard at it. But I knew that she would want to maintain the contact to prolong the lascivious pleasure that she was deriving from it.

Hers was a long release but eventually she came down from it. Her arse settled back on the bed, I had removed my lips from her clitoris, sensing that she would now be extremely sensitive there, but my fingers maintained their insertions within her body. "What do you intend to do with those fingers now?"

"I don't know," I admitted, feeling a little foolish that they were still embedded in her now that her euphoric feelings had subsided.

"They do feel good, you can leave them right where they are if you want."

"Okay," I responded brightly, twisting each around to remind her of their presence.

She moaned loudly, "Ummm … feels really good." I looked up along her body to see her looking back down at me. "Then again, you could replace them with something a bit bigger. Have you got something bigger for me, doctor?"

Damn, the way she called me doctor, instead of James or Jim, turned me on so much that my cock twitched every time she did it. "My fingers are in two different places, I've only got one cock … so where would you like it?"

Victoria giggled, "You sly old fox, you gave me the impression that you weren't very anal. Well, you horny old bastard, I told you that you can have all of me, so go for it. It's your turn now, you can do whatever you want."

At my age, I thought that I had passed the opportunity to test having my hard cock in a woman's fine arse. Perhaps not, after all. Still, I could wait, I figured that, even though Victoria had cum, what she really wanted now was a good natural fucking. I gently slid my respective digits from her body and raised up to move up the bed until I was above her, straddling her. She looked up at me expectantly, "This looks promising."

I shifted my knees between hers and lowered my pelvis down until my long, hard cock was nudging between the still widely spread labia lips. I placed the cock-head at the partially open door of her cunt and she smiled up at me expectantly. "You've chosen well, you can explore your anal side later … right now, I need to be fucked hard."

I humped my hips and my cock-head pushed into her. I looked down at her, she was smiling eagerly and her eyes closed at the sensation of my cock invading her body. Her arms reached up to grasp my stiffened arms as they held my upper body above her. "Make love to me!" she pleaded, so I did, my mouth dropping once more to those magnificent breasts and gorging myself on their succulent nipples while my hard-on just played with her in preparation for a more torrid onslaught.

How long would she be content with my cock just making little short forays into her surprisingly tight cunt? She had told me she wanted to be fucked hard, so I anticipated that she would soon be screaming out for more … her cunt attempting to capture the full length of me, not just an inch or two.

However, she allowed me to play my foreplay games with her some more and I kept this gentle pattern up for quite a few minutes. She was very patient, possibly the uncontrollable edge taken off her arousal by having cum in response to my tongue and fingers. It turned out to be me who eventually wanted more as my arousal was stirred by the wet grip of her tender inner lining as my cock-head painted just inside her cunt.

My head lifted up off her breasts to gaze down into her eyes, which opened with surprise at the cessation of my mouth on her nipples. "It's time to seriously fuck," I told her and shoved my cock hard all the rest of the way inside her in one long lethal thrust.

She accepted my entire length eagerly, her eyes opened wider at my hard intrusion, "Good, this is what I really want!"

So began a hard, thrusting in-and-out with my cock driving hard into her, filling her passage completely, only to withdraw until only the cock-head clung to her grasping inner lips. My earlier concentration on maintaining her arousal with my shorter insertions and attention to her nipples were quickly rewarded when she peaked rapidly, maybe only 20 seconds after the serious fucking started. I didn't stop for her … I just kept plundering my cock into her while her intense orgasm surrounded me.

On and on we rode … but when I sensed another peak rising for her, I had to quickly assess my own state of arousal. I doubted that I could hold out for her to have another after this impending release. So I decided to go hard for my own coming now, to join with her to make it more intense this first time inside Victoria.

I thrust my cock harder and deeper into her, if indeed that was possible and I allowed myself to look down at her hot body, encouraging the visual response that we men often desperately try to hold back to prolong our women's pleasure.

I succeeded in bringing my peak on and as her body crashed and spasmed and pulsed around my invading cock, it too spurted out its cum, delivering it deep toward her uterus.

My body collapsed onto hers as hers heaved in the after-glow of her own orgasm, joined by accepting mine. We didn't talk for a while, my head tucked down alongside hers, my sweaty chest hair mashing to her equally sweaty breasts, my cock still embedded within her dark confines. It had indeed been one helluva fuck. But now the guilt would return … I should be out on the golf course, not fornicating with one of my patients in her marital bed.

I eventually felt her body stirring beneath me, was I too heavy for her? I eased my upper body off her and looked down. "I guess I better be going," I suggested.

"What? There's no way you're leaving, doctor. We've only just started."

"I don't know about that, I'm not as young as I used to be."

"Nonsense, if that was anything to go by, you will be great. My God, that was sensational, better than I ever imagined in my fantasies about you."

I accepted her compliment, "Really?"

"Yes really, I don't normally cum as often as that, so when I had my fantasies of doing it with you, I just expected to cum once … like I have always done with my husband. But three times, oh my God, that's my monthly quota. I've never even done that with my vibrator. You mister, are something else."

"I am glad that you're happy."

She just smiled back in response and I began to lift up, attempting to slide the remnants of my erection from her cunt. "Where are you going?"

"I was going to pull out, get the weight of me off your body … I must be squashing you."

"No, that's nonsense … please stay inside me. I love the feel of you in there, even though we've stopped and you're not as hard, it still feels good. Besides, we've got to somehow get you up again."

I stopped trying to withdraw and settled back down on her, my cock felt like it was about half-hard. "I told you, I'm not too sure how much I've got left. I'm not as young as I used to be."

Her hands grabbed hold of my head and lifted it up enough for us to make eye contact. She obviously wanted to watch my reaction when she said "You haven't had my arse yet, don't you want to put it in there."

My face brightened and I smiled eagerly down at her, but she didn't need either of those signs to affirm that she was right in her assessment. My cock twitched and jumped, responding within her cunt to her suggestion.

"Well, I can see that you do … I thought you might. Have you ever had a woman's arse before?"

"No!" I told her, ashamed at my lack of experience, being a medical man and all.

"I didn't think that you had. That's good, I can be your first at something. I'll bet you'll like coming in my arse." My unconscionable cock twitched again at her words, damn thing knew nothing about subtlety. It was even starting to grow again within her cunt in spite of having been drained of cum in a great finish.

Victoria noticed that too, "Umm, that feels good, you're getting big again." She was still holding my head up above hers, we were eye to eye. "Is this happening because I said you could have my arse?"

"I'd say so," I sheepishly admitted, not even sure myself what the appeal was for us mere males.

"Why haven't you ever done it before?" she quizzed me, her eyes probing mine for a truthful answer.

I gave her the truth, "It's not that I didn't want to, I guess I've always wanted to … since I was old enough to know that real men and women sex wasn't confined to the missionary position. But my wife just wasn't into it … no way she was about to let me put my cock into her arse."

"Was it fear of the unknown for her … or religious upbringing?"

"A bit of both, I'd say … she always told me that she thought that it would hurt like hell. She never had a great tolerance for pain … hollered like a stuck pig when she had the kids."

"Can't say I blame her for that, if you men only knew what we all go through to have children. So what about other women? You're quite a handsome man, you must have had affairs?"

"Well, actually no, I haven't. I have been very faithful all these years. It's only in the past couple of months that I have begun to look at my women patients as tempting sexual creatures. Before I was always able to switch off. When a woman came to me with a personal problem, I could look at a her luscious cunt as a non-sexual item of anatomy that I had to cure."

"And now, doctor? How do you look at your female patients' cunts now?"

"With a hard-on every time. It's now impossible for me to examine any female under 50 without getting a raging horn."

Victoria wriggled her body around beneath mine, her hands grasping my naked arse and forcing my hard cock back deeper into her. "Speaking of raging horns, this is a good one again."

I began to thrust very slowly into the attractive woman beneath me and she closed her eyes to savour the long firm strokes that were filling her wet passage once more. "Ummm, I can take a lot of this. Please stay with me all afternoon, doctor."

"You can call me James, or Jim, I'd say we're now familiar enough to be on first name terms."

She reopened her eyes, "I kind of like calling you doctor … it seems more illicit."

"Whatever turns you on," I told her, thinking to myself that I also kind of liked the idea of the woman that I was fucking calling me doctor.

"You do," she answered, grinding her hips beneath me, trying to urge my strokes to speed up as her body began its natural response to my deep and probing cock strokes. "Come on, damn you … I want it now, hard!"

I bent my head down and my mouth closed over one nipple, sucking on it hard to elongate its length while my cock maintained the slow strokes into her cunt. Then, timing my next move to perfection, my teeth grazed her hard nipple while my cock drove in particularly hard and deep.

"Damn it, now!" she screamed, "I've got to have it now!" as her pelvis gyrated and pumped back hard at mine, trying to lock me with hers as the beginning of another orgasm throbbed up through her body.

I made the decision to appease her body's urgent need and I increased the speed of my thrusts, my cock pummelling in and out of her rapidly. It was just what she craved at that exact moment and her breathing was loud as her climax peaked, her nails ripping into my back. "God, yes … oh yes … oh dear God, thank you!" she screamed out, both at me and at nobody in particular as her body was overcome by the intense throbbing and pulsing of her orgasm.

I paused as soon as my cock had seen off her orgasm, I certainly didn't need to continue. I figured that my next release would be my last for the day. I lay perfectly still, my hard cock locked within the entire length of her cunt, enjoying the pulsing beat of her release as her passage tried to squeeze my cock to release my cum. But there was no way I was having any of that, I was saving my load for another darker tighter passage.

I let Victoria come down from the heat of the moment. When her breathing was restored to normal, she lifted my head in her hands again, "You have nothing to worry about when it comes to experience. That was one of the best orgasms I think I've ever had."