The Doctor Diaries Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's Little Dick," I said with a smirk.

"You're not mocking him because of the size of his dick, are you doctor?"

"No, certainly not, I am sorry if I caused offence."

She seemed satisfied with my apology. "As I was saying, when Richard and I got together, we found that he barely touched the sides in my vagina." She smiled, "Oh, perhaps that's somewhat of an exaggeration, but he didn't get a lot of friction in there. So we started having him do it in my arse where even his small dick felt tight and we would put a thick vibrator in my vagina so that we could both come at the same time."

My damn cock was stiffening rapidly from her descriptions of sex with her husbands and I surreptitiously slipped one hand down to adjust it within my pants - for my comfort and so that the bulge would not be appear obvious. But I wasn't surreptitious enough and Diana spotted my move, she didn't speak again until she had finished watching my hand come back to rest on the desk. I wondered if she would comment on my reaction to her story.

She did. "Is this making you horny, doctor?"

"Only a natural male reaction to an attractive woman talking about her sexual episodes, Diana. You have to accept that I am not just your doctor, I am a mere male too with normal reactions … erections are often uncontrollable."

She seemed to accept my explanation and she smiled cheekily. "Where was I? Oh yes, I was just admitting why my husband and I have always been into anal sex. Well, here's where my story goes off the rails. My husband and I went to a party last Sunday, lots of people there, many of our friends. I had a fair bit to drink and this guy who's been trying to get into my panties for years … well, let's just say, he made it at last."

I leaned forward, now I was really interested and my cock had reached maximum stiffness, bursting to get out, probably already seeping pre-cum juice into my underpants.

"You are telling me Diana, that you let this man have you last Sunday … what, at the party, or after it … where did you two do it?"

"Do you really need the detail? Isn't it enough for me to admit that I let this man have me because I had too much to drink … I am ashamed enough as it is that I would cheat on Richard."

My voyeuristic side wanted to hear more, but I did have to balance that with how much realistically this patient should be expected to reveal to her doctor. "Diana, I haven't heard yet what medical problem has brought you to me, so I just thought that it would help my diagnosis if I was aware how you succumbed to this man." Would she buy that? I waited with baited breath.

"Oh, well since you put it that way. The party started about three and went well into the evening. They had a pool and it was a warm day so some of us had brought costumes and we had a swim. That should have sobered me up, but I had a bit more to drink after the swim. I was still hanging about in my bikini, showing a bit more flesh than some of our friends had seen before."

She had a good figure so I could only imagine how tempting she may have looked in her bikini to other males at the party. As she told her tale, I noticed that her eyes dropped downward occasionally. I wasn't sure whether this was an embarrassed reaction to having to tell me about her sexual tryst, or was she checking out the prominent bulge in my lap.

"Somewhere about nine, I went off to the bathroom and had a pee. When I came out, my head was really spinning, so I ducked off into a bedroom that I knew as the guest bedroom. In other words, it didn't belong to a family member who might walk in on me. I just flopped face down on the bed, hoping that twenty minutes might help me to recover and vowing not to drink any more that night."

She looked down to check her watch before continuing, "I'm sorry, you must have another patient due and I haven't even told you my problem yet."

"No," I reassured her, "My book is clear for the next half-hour, take as long as you need to tell me."

"Oh really, that's convenient isn't it?" I wasn't quite sure why she smiled as she said that … it looked mischievous. "Anyway, in that semi dark bedroom, I sort of drifted off, but I was conscious of some light streaming into the room and despite the haze, I figured that someone had opened and then closed the door. I heard a click that sounded like the lock. I froze, not sure what was happening and wanting to jump up, but my head still spun when I lifted it up off the bed. Then suddenly, I felt a man's hands on my waist, then lower and I felt those hands grasp a hold of my bikini bottoms and just yank them down over my legs."

Diana looked down again, this time I was convinced that she was checking out the bulge in my trousers, quite prominent as my imprisoned cock surged on hearing her last few words.

"This male voice that I couldn't identify at first said 'what a great arse' and I knew that this male was hovering above me, gazing down on my naked cheeks. I knew that he would be trying to check out my intimate parts that should be hidden by my arse cheeks. I clamped them tightly together, but he grabbed my legs and dragged them wide apart. I was so embarrassed, I knew that now he would be able to see everything from where he was, but I just couldn't lift up off the bed."

"Did you resist him at all?"

"Only with words, I told him to stop it, to leave me alone and get out … I said that I would scream out for my husband. He just said that nobody would hear me above the sound of the music outside. I must admit that I could still hear the boom-boom of the music through the closed door. Next thing, his fingers were between my legs, I guess that he was trying to get me wet, but he was very clumsy. He hadn't said enough for me to identify who it was. I was curious of course, I could see where this was heading and I knew that I was powerless to stop it. A woman at least likes to know who's getting their rocks off inside her body."

"So by now you were resigned to letting him do you?"

"Doctor, I'm not a slut if that's what you're thinking. Having had two husbands doesn't make me a loose woman."

It actually does, I thought, recalling her description of Little Dick flopping his cock around in her loose vagina. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to give you that impression … I was just asking if you had decided that there was little you could do now to stop him."

"Yes, I had pretty much. With all the drink, I had little resistance, so I guess I decided to just grin and bear it. Anyhow, he got his fingers on my clitoris and, damn, it actually felt quite good. The next thing, I'm getting wet and he ran his fingers around my clit and at the opening to my vagina. I expected him to stick them in me, but to my surprise, he shoved his fingers in my arse instead, rubbed all my juices around my anus. Before I could tell him to hold on a minute, he had his friggin' cock-head pushing at my sphincter. God, he felt huge after Richard."

My damn hard-on was now pulsing within my pants.

"Well doctor, he certainly wasn't gentle and just some juice from my body on his fingers wasn't enough lubrication to get a dick that big into my arse. It hurt like hell and he took his time … but the worst thing was the damn cocky bastard got his fingers around under me, onto my clit and he managed to get me off too. I didn't need to give him that satisfaction. Halfway through it all, he began talking to me, you know, talking dirty, thinking it would turn me on. I realised that it was this lecher from the neighbourhood who has been after me for years. I had always managed to brush him off, even being quite rude to him sometimes. The bastard had at last nailed me."

"Did you think of reporting him for rape?"

"Yes, I thought about it … for about five minutes. I decided that all the baggage that came with that, like my husband finding out that it happened, and having to be examined by the police, and going to court and all. I decided that it wasn't worth it, I'm still stewing over it, but I'll work on some other way to get him back someday."

"So do you want me to examine your arse?" I tried to stop myself in time. "Err, your anus, Diana … would you like me to examine that?"

"Yes doctor, that's why I'm here. He went at me pretty hard, like a savage. I'm worried that he might have cut me up back there. It's still a bit sore, although it's easing now. It's been four days and shitting has been very painful ever since."

"Okay Diana, well how about you go behind the screen and hop up on the table and I'll have a good look."

She rose and disappeared behind the screen. I could hear the sound of her clothing coming off and as I stood, I was forced to rearrange my stiff cock again.

"How do you want me, face down on my tummy or bent over, what's the best position for you?"

I wanted to tell her my favourite position, but determined to remain a medical professional … somehow. "No, lie on your back and I'll put your legs up high in the stirrups."

I came around the screen and found her lying down on her back on my examination table, but still wearing her bra and a brief pair of sky blue panties. "These will have to go, I can't examine you through your panties."

"Then take off my panties, doctor," she giggled, "I've always wanted to say that to you."

Oh no, I was worried where this was headed. What was it about these women these days? Was I now wearing a sign on my forehead, telling them to hit on me?

I placed my hands on her hips and she straightened her legs and lifted her arse so that I could ease her panties down over her thighs, revealing her mons to me. "You take them off gentler than that pig last Sunday?"

I dragged her panties off over her feet and tossed them onto the vacant chair where she had discarded her dress. I turned back to her and adjusted the stirrups before placing each leg up high and wide, exposing her entire pubic area to my gaze. I adjusted the bottom part of the table so that it slid under the section that she was lying on. Now I could slide my chair right up so that my face was up against her entire pubis … every intimate part of Diana was laid bare before me.

"Goodness me, you can see it all from down there, a woman feels very vulnerable in this position. I thought you would only want to see my arse."

"I'm sorry Diana, would you like me to cover the parts that I don't need to see," I offered, surprised at her seeming modesty.

"No doctor, I'm just teasing you … I've got no problem with you looking. Why don't you check it all out for me while you're down there?" Her cheekiness was back.

I placed the headband, with the magnifying glass and torch fitted to it, on my forehead and then used my fingers to part her arse cheeks even wider. She had been correct, her anus had been torn a little around the rim by the physical force of the man who had sodomised her. I put a little gel on one finger and probed around her anal entrance with it, she flinched at my touch.

"Does that hurt, Diana?"

"Just a little. That's why I came to you … I've been doing anal for a long while now and occasionally I've had some rough sex in there. But I've never felt so sore for so long afterward."

"Well, as you said, he didn't use proper lube and I guess that he was quite rough. Oh, and you said he went at it for a long time."

"Oh God yes, I thought he was never going to cum."

"It sounds like in circumstances other than raping you, he would have been a competent lover."

She paused before answering. "I guess so, doctor … I do like a man to give it all he's got. Speaking of that, has looking at all my stuff spread out like this made you bigger?"

I didn't want to answer that and her timing was terrible, because I had just slipped my finger inside her arse to the first knuckle as she spoke.

"Ooh," she gasped, obviously in reaction to my digit in her arse. "Err doctor, you didn't answer me."

"What was that?" I enquired, well aware of what she had said, but stalling for time, unsure of what to say.

"I wanted to know if your dick got bigger when you got up close and personal with my private parts … I mean, you can see it all down there, does that turn you on some more?"

How could I answer that? Of course it did, although I couldn't get any bigger, I was already fully extended from just listening to her talking about sex.

She pressed further, "Doctor, you can admit it, I won't be upset or angry. I would actually take it as a compliment. Do you know how much all your women patients desire you?"

"No I don't," I admitted.

"Ah, got your voice back … good, now you can tell me if you're turned on by checking out all my private parts down there."

"Diana, I would be lying if I said no. I told you before that I am still a male, even though I am a doctor. If I see and hear sexual stuff, I get a hard-on just like any other male."

"Can I see it?"

"I don't think that would be very appropriate, Diana. Now let's get back to your problem. There is a bit of soft tissue damage just inside the rim of your anus. I can give you some ointment that you can put on morning and night. The soreness should ease pretty quickly, but I wouldn't try any anal sex for a few more days."

"God, what am I going to tell my husband, he's already put off by my excuses."

"Does he know you've come to see me today?"

God no!"

"Well tell him you went to see your doctor about a sore arse and that I have diagnosed a slight infection … and that I suggested that you refrain from anal sex for about a week."

"That's brilliant, thank you. Now, that's looked after keeping him at bay … but what are you going to do about my sexual needs?"

"That's not my area of expertise," I told her firmly, my cock surging again in my pants at her lurid suggestion.

"I'd say it is, I reckon that you are a randy old devil who gives it to your preferred patients and I want to become one of them."

I must have blushed, how did she know that? Was she guessing, or had one of those women blabbed about their experience with me? What was I to do? My cock was up for it, I had plenty of time before the next appointment, but was I willing to stretch my chances one more time?

"Do me right here, with my legs still up in this crazy table … wow, that would be wild. Go on doctor, take it out now, we both know you want to."

She could obviously see the indecision on my face. To help push me over the top, one of her hands slipped down the front of her, between her spread legs and her finger worked on her little clitoral bud. I was sitting there like a dummy, staring at her finger as it worked on her clit, her lower body beginning to churn in front of me on the edge of the table. I still had my own finger raised after removing it from her anus.

Diana looked down at me between her spread thighs, "Do you want to put that back in my arse, I can take it … go on, put it back in and push."

That did it, I was gone. I just did as she said and placed my moistened finger at her anus and pushed it back inside her. Her body winced and she muttered, "Ooh!" at the pain on her shredded anal ring. I pushed my finger further and she seemed accepting, squirming her arse around on the edge of the table. "Yes, that feels better. What about your other hand, what can those fingers do?"

Too late, I was turning another patient appointment into a sexual plaything for me. My other hand came up, I ran my fingers up and down the thin slit of her outer labia, picking up her juices. She sighed loudly, "Aaahh, umm, oh God yes doctor … you know where you can put that one."

I sure did, a couple more strokes along her ever widening labia lips and then I placed two at the entrance to her cunt and pushed them inside. Her reaction was instant, "Oh yes … yes … oh my God, finger fuck me, doctor."

There I was, sitting at the end of my examination table, my face up close between the spread and raised legs of this female patient while one finger probed her sore and tender arse and two fingers of the other hand finger fucked her. Meanwhile, her own fingers rolled over and around her budding clitoris, she was as complicit as I was. But I was the professional practitioner … how had my previously upright and professional ethics and morals allowed me to stoop this far?

Diana's body was responding favourably, her breathing heavy and ragged. I knew that if all of our respective fingers maintained their current activities, she was destined for an almighty orgasm. Who was I to deny her that? The status quo remained, except for increased speed in our movements and then her body bucked and jolted into spasms, her legs straining within the stirrup restraints.

When she at last came down from her sexual high, I eased my fingers back out of their erotic holes. "Can you come up here please?" she asked. I was nervous, what if she changed her mind after her orgasm and decided that I had taken advantage of her as a patient?

I rose from my chair and moved around to the side of the table, standing alongside her face that smiled approvingly back at me. "Doctor, that was great … I feel wonderful … thank you so much."

Relieved that she still felt the same, I placed my hand on the leg nearest me in the table stirrup. "I'll just get you out of these."

"No!" she hollered, "Leave them there."

"Why?"

"I want it all, doctor," and her hand reached out and the fingers grasped my fly zipper and tugged, easing it over the bulge that still pushed my trousers out in front. "I've got to get a look at this."

"I don't think that's a good idea, Diana … I would say this has gone far enough."

"Do you know how long it's been since I've had a decent sized dick in my vagina, doctor?"

I recalled her telling me about her present husband, Little Dick (my name for him, not hers) and realised why the intense interest in my trouser bulge. "No, how long, Diana?"

"Seven fucking years, since I married Richard. I've been very loyal and devoted … until Sunday. And as you know, that wasn't my fault … and that man didn't put it in my vagina anyway."

Her hand pushed into the opening of my trouser fly, pushed down the waistband of my underpants and her fingers curled around my hard cock, pulling it out, careful not to snag the skin of my cock on the jagged edge of the zipper.

Her hand unfurled so that she could lay my hard-on across the palm of her hand. "Now, that's what I call a decent sized dick." She kept calling it a dick, I called it a cock … she referred to her prize as a vagina, I called it bluntly a cunt. Who cared at this stage?

"Would you please kiss me before you put that thing in me?"

I had been protesting that we couldn't go any further, that was forgotten now.

"Sure," I said, bending over to find her lips already open and waiting as my mouth approached. The kiss was instantly passionate and wet, our lips ground together and our tongues battled for ascendancy to see whose mouth would be probed. By the time that the kiss broke, we were both breathing very heavily.

"Come closer," she urged and I stepped up against the table. Her face turned and her mouth opened and engulfed my hard cock, half swallowing it as her tongue laved the sensitive underside behind the head.

I had to pull it out, her mouth and tongue so intense that I could have ended within a minute by spurting my cum down her willing throat.

"Where are you going?"

"That mouth of yours is dangerous, I want to save something for fucking you."

Reluctantly, she accepted that, "Oh okay!"

I began to move back down to the end of the table, moving around her right leg, still locked in the stirrup. "Would you like me to take you out of these?" I offered.