The Doctor Diaries Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm really glad you liked it," I told her. "Now what was that you were saying about my having your arse?"

Her face beamed up at me, "Oh goody, you've saved some for me."

"Just a bit, can I cum in your arse too?"

"Of course, that's part of the deal … you're going to be in there all the way till the end."

"Okay, then how do we go about this?"

"You have to pull out of my cunt first, that's if you really want to." She squeezed the muscles around her cunt, the liquid passage gripping my hard-on, teasing me to linger within her.

I enjoyed what her body was doing. "I'm in no hurry," I told her, settling my body comfortably on hers. She continued to make playful, squeezing moves around my erection and I savoured the sensations, even dropping my head down again for my mouth to devour her breasts … more gently this time.

We continued this way for another 5 minutes or so and her breathing soon told me that her body was becoming aroused again. I encouraged her renewed arousal as best I could, but mainly just through my lips and tongue on her nipples. I knew that if I allowed my cock to become engaged in thrusting again, I could be gone in an instant … and with it, any hope of penetrating her arse.

As Victoria's body became more insistent, I was forced to drop one hand down to her clit, my fingers stirring the little bud into a big hard bud. My fingers gathered up the moisture that oozed out of her around the edges of my cock, wedged tightly – but unmoving - in her cunt.

Her breathing became louder, accompanied by her sensual moaning and at last we were both rewarded as her body peaked beneath me and she shuddered through another orgasm, less intense than the last, probably due to less cock activity.

My head was raised, watching her face as she opened her eyes again. "You snuck that one up on me … have you got any more surprises, doctor?"

"No, no more," I promised as I began the withdrawal of my cock from her wet, gripping cunt. It seemed to resist my leaving and I could feel the delicate inner lining clinging to my sensitive cock-head as it came out. I hovered above her on my hands and knees, looking down at the dishevelled hair, the crazed love-hungry eyes, the erect taut nipples rising from her ample and still quite pert breasts, a trail of perspiration running between the twin orbs. Further down, what there was of her thin pubic hair was wet and matted and traces of white seeped from her spread cunt lips.

"Are you sure you really do want my arse?" she teased, one of her hands drifting down her body, over her tummy, her fingers trailing across her pubic mound, and then stretching to reach between her thighs and further so that her fingers disappeared from sight beyond her cunt.

I answered her silently by rolling her willing body over in the big bed. Now her smooth flawless back was presented to me, dipping into a valley at her waist before rising again to two full perfectly rounded arse cheeks with no sign of excess fat. That hand that had disappeared between her legs could now be seen from this side, two fingers buried deep between her cheeks.

Continuing to take charge, I knelt above her, slipping my legs between hers as my hands grasped her thighs and pulled them wide apart, revealing her puckered anal entrance and those fingers resting just below it. "I need to be wetter," she warned, "You'll find some KY in the bedside table."

I reached across, opened a drawer and found the KY gel easily. There wasn't much in there, just a couple of vibrators of differing sizes and colours and a packet of condoms. I wondered if she expected me to wear one of those for my initiation into anal sex.

I squeezed the gel from the container, squirting some on her spread arse, between the cheeks and she shivered from the feel of the cool liquid, then I put more on my fingers. I attended to my cock first, although it was still very wet from being inside her cunt. Then my fingers touched her arse cheek for the first time and there was an involuntary winking of her anus as well as a moan from her mouth buried in the pillow.

My fingers spread the KY all around her puckered little entrance. I knew its size like the back of my hand from the number of patients whose anuses I had examined over the years, so I shouldn't be surprised at how small and fragile it appeared. Yet I was … and as I started to use one finger to push gently into her arse, I marvelled at how I was going to be able to get my generous sized cock, in its engorged state, inside here.

My finger probed inside her up to the first knuckle and Victoria let out a cautiously appreciative moan. Her sphincter maintained a tight defensive grip on the intruding digit. Well lathered up with KY, I pushed in deeper – to the second knuckle, twisting my finger around to line her walls with gel. Further muffled moaning came from her face in the pillow. I guessed that she liked it.

"Try two fingers," she suggested, her head lifting to half turn toward me. "You're going to have to use two if I'm ever gonna get lose enough to get your cock in me."

I pulled the first finger back until only the tip remained inside her arse, then I pushed a second finger alongside and forced it through her sphincter. "Ungghh!" she sort of protested at the increased width within her anus. I paused at only the first knuckle of both fingers, but she urged me on, "Don't hold back, use all of them, get me good and wet inside."

So I did, I probed her arse with the two fingers, even tried to spread them a little within her tight walls that were nowhere near as flexible as a woman's cunt. I pushed the fingers in deeply, as far as I could get them and she moaned and her arse moved around sensually on the bed. All the while, my hard-on twitched in mid-air, pre-cum continuing to seep from its tip.

Again, her head lifted up and she half turned around. "Give me a kiss," she asked and I obliged, leaning forward over her back to kiss her moist lips. It seemed appropriate to me that I should kiss this woman with passion just before I plunged my hard cock up her arse.

When our kiss broke, she dropped her head back down to the pillow and I heard her muffled voice, "I'm ready whenever you are."

I gazed down at the wondrous sight before me. I looked upon the back of this beautiful woman who had given me her body so eagerly this afternoon. My eyes dropped down to her twin arse mounds, so rounded, so prominent and so spread wide by the angle of her legs. I pulled my two fingers from inside her and as I watched, she prepared herself further for my anticipated onslaught by shuffling her knees up under her belly, having the effect of raising her arse up higher. In fact, she continued to slide into a kneeling position, so her arse was up higher off the bed than any other part of her. The pucker of her anal ring was spread open … still seemingly tiny for what was about to enter it, but nevertheless open for me.

I shuffled forward on my knees until the horizontally stretched head of my cock just lightly touched her anal ring. She flinched at the first touch of my serious intruder, but then not wanting to discourage me at all, her hands reached back to grasp her arse cheeks and pull them even further apart, if indeed that was possible.

"Come on, I want your cock in my arse," she encouraged, "You're going to love it, my anal virgin doctor."

She certainly knew all the right bells to ring. I pushed my cock-head forward so that it was now lodged within the stretched anal ring. Damn, it still looked huge resting there up against where we both expected it to go. I heard a sensually whispered "Yes" from my lover. My hands reached out and grasped her hips firmly, securing her body to withstand my first thrust. I gazed down again in awe at my stiffened cock-head, resting comfortably before asserting its power against her anal opening.

I tightened my hold on her hips and thrust my own hips forward, looking down to watch as the head of my cock somehow slipped inside an entrance only half its girth … sliding inside her anal ring at the first attempt, her sphincter just opening up for my entry. No matter how smooth and easy it appeared to be to me as I watched my cock-head engulfed within her anus, there was still a loud "Ungghh!" from the pillow as Victoria reacted to the size of my cock entering her arse.

"Are you okay?" I asked with concern.

She quickly followed with warm words of reassurance for me, "Yes, I'm okay … it's all good … don't you dare stop!"

Encouraged by her words, I didn't hesitate a moment longer and I thrust again. I got the same "Ungghh!" reaction, but it concerned me less this time. I allowed myself to enjoy the sensual feel of her incredible tightness all around my sensitive cock-head.

Control yourself, I thought, not wanting to blow this incredible first time away cheaply, but the tug of her rectum on my cock was doing incredible things to my arousal. I wanted so desperately to break into a hard driving, thrusting animal rooting of her dark passage without fear of her anger or retribution. Somehow, I managed to exercise sufficient control to hold back and make short thrusts, gaining maybe an inch at a time as my hard erection gradually occupied more and more of her willing, waiting rectum.

With each new gain of anal territory that my cock occupied, Victoria reacted with an expressive "Ungghh". But by the time that more than two thirds of my length was happily ensconced within her arse, her grunts no longer seemed to signal any degree of pain, but were more like an expression of wanton acceptance of the invader in her rectum.

When at last I could get no more of my hard shaft inside her arse, my eyes surveyed the scene below me, relishing the sight of my entire seven inches buried away within her tight arse. I savoured the erotic sensations of her body's strangling grip on my cock and then my hands tightened on her hips and I began the withdrawal of my hard-on right back until only the cock-head clung to her tight anal sphincter. Then I steadied momentarily and plunged forward again, sinking all of it in one long deep push. That one would have made her eyes water.

I pulled most of my length back out again, paused … and then plunged in again. The wondrous extra delight of being inside this forbidden tunnel was the extraordinary visual stimulus that complemented what the nerve endings on the sensitive underside of my cock could feel and enjoy as it dragged in and out of her tight passage. Staring down upon her spread arse exposed wantonly before my eyes, I could watch the entire length of my cock gobbled up inside her arse, only to reappear, angry red and still shiny from the lathering of KY.

I had cum just once in this wild afternoon, but it seemed like my cock had been constantly stimulated for the past hour or two. As I plunged in and out of this woman's welcoming rectum, I knew that I would not be able to contain my ultimate release much longer. Eager to see that Victoria's generosity was rewarded, one of my hands roamed down under her kneeling body and my fingers scanned across her belly, seeking out her clitoris.

She could feel my roaming fingers and would know where they were headed long before I could get to touch her clit. Her muffled voice came back at me from her face buried in her pillow. "You don't have to, doctor … I'm okay! You just let yourself go!"

"But I want to," I tried to tell her, "This all feels so good and I want you to share it with me."

"No" she insisted, "Just do it, go on, just cum inside my arse. Forget about me, I've already cum more times than I ever usually do … so I feel really good." She managed to lift her head up and she half turned it around toward me to make her final statement, "Your cock feels great in there, doctor … I know you're enjoying my arse … so just let it go. Give me all your cum now!"

That did it, I needed no more stimulus for my cock and balls to react. The sight of my fucking action, the feel of her tight arse as my cock ground into her and now her voice telling me "Give me all your cum now!" Both hands returned to her hips to hold her firmly, my thrusts took on extra depth and force and my cum blasted out through the tip of my pulsing cock and filled her rectum with my cream.

My release spurted from me in considerable volume and my head spun as the waves of pleasure pulsed from my cock and through my body. My final climax was intense … at 51 years of age, I had just enjoyed my first female arse … and I loved it.

Victoria was eager to know how I had enjoyed her generous gift. "How was it?" she was asking, even while my head was still spinning from the waves of pleasure that had emanated from my spasming cock.

"Oh, just give me a minute," I told her, my eyes open, staring down at her spread arse, watching my pulsing cock start to lose its rigidity.

"Come on, I want to know, doctor … how did you enjoy my arse."

I watched as I pulled about an inch of my shaft back out of her tight passage and saw the obvious white cream of my cum seeping out around the edges of her spread anus now that it no longer gripped me so tightly.

"Fabulous," I told her, now that I was able to again form words. "Truly sensational, what a tight feeling, so very different from being in a woman's cunt. I can't believe I've waited 50 years to enjoy these feelings."

"I knew you'd like it, I'm glad that I could be the one to give you this pleasure … that makes me feel good."

"I would have liked to have you cum with me at the end."

"That wasn't necessary, truly. You were so good earlier, you got me off about three times, I think. I really didn't need any more. I told you this first time in my arse was especially for you … and I meant it."

"Thanks, I guess I owe you one."

"I hoped you might say that … I want us to do it again some time soon, doctor."

That could be a problem, each of my other patient transgressions had been quick one-offs. I really did still love my wife, this had been just a tempting carnal opportunity that put me in Victoria's bed on what should have been a golfing afternoon for me. "We'll see," I told her without commitment.

I went back to watching my shrinking cock still within her arse, and more of my cum seeping around the edges of my shaft to leak from her anus. I pulled back and a surge of my creamy deposit followed as finally my cock-head slipped from the grip of her anal sphincter. Her anus remained open, dark inside except for my trail of whitish cum dripping from it.

Victoria wisely decided not to push me on setting a return engagement, instead offering "How about a shower, doctor … I know I'd like to clean up and you probably should too."

"Yes, you're right," I agreed, moving from between her legs and sliding to the edge of the bed, trying not to leave telltale signs on the sheets of my having been there. After all, her husband was one of my patients too, no need to upset him.

"Can you get me some tissues, it feels like your cum is just flowing out of me." She put her hand back behind her, feeling the steady stream of my cum that oozed from her arse. Her other hand went under her and appeared to touch her pubis. "God, it's everywhere, you sure gave me heaps."

I reached across to the bedside table and pulled out a sheaf of tissues from the box there, handing them to Victoria who wadded them up to stem the flow while she eased herself off the bed. She sat on the side of the bed alongside me and her face winced. "Ooh, I'm a bit sore down there, you sure pounded me."

"I'm sorry," I offered, "You told me to go for it, I didn't know how hard to push in."

"Shush, no, I shouldn't have said anything, I'm okay really … I don't want you to feel anything bad right now. You should just feel good from how much you enjoyed being in my arse. I'm okay, I had forgotten how tender it gets after a bit of a pummelling like that, I'll be alright in a day or two … truly." She smiled at me, trying to convey that she was okay with it. Still, it did leave me wondering if I had got a bit too carried away with my hard thrusts.

We went into her shower and for a while, it seemed that I may be able to do her a third time. The warm water, the soapy suds all over my genitals, her warm hands and probing fingers … she managed to get my cock half stiff again. My soapy fingers on her clit while I had one finger stuck in her tender anus got her off one more time and now I felt much better that I had managed to add to her enjoyment of the afternoon.

I convinced her that another arousal for me was a lost cause and she gave up, we towelled off and dressed again. Well, at least I did, she just donned a diaphanous gown that made leaving her all that much harder. I promised her that we would try to schedule another afternoon, but I did insist that I had to maintain my golfing afternoons each Wednesday or my golf partners may become suspicious and say something in front of my wife sometime.

Was this it? Had I now had enough of abusing my role as a medical practitioner? Why were these women only now tempting me? Had they always been trying and previously I had never noticed?

Chapter Eight

My vow to clean up my act lasted just one day. On Thursday afternoon, my second patient of the session was a woman of around 40, similar age and attractive appearance to yesterday's lover, Victoria. I scanned my patient list for the afternoon, there were some gaps from after this consultation until the next scheduled for 4pm. It was now 3.20.

"So Diana, what brings you to see me this afternoon?" I began warmly.

The short-haired blonde looked shy about saying. Straight away, I assumed that it must involve some intimate part of her anatomy and my unconscionable cock twitched in my pants. Good grief, I thought, didn't I get enough yesterday?

She sat down in my patient chair, but sitting forward, only perching on the front edge. She either wanted to speak to me conspiratorially or her arse hurt. Diana looked around the room nervously before at last her eyes focussed directly on mine.

"I've been a bit naughty, doctor," her words were soft and I had to lean forward to hear her clearly. With our faces close, her use of the word naughty echoed in my ears … I felt my cock surge.

"Well Diana, I can't imagine you being naughty, whatever have you done." Even while telling her that, I really was imagining this woman in some state of undress, her legs in the air.

"Doctor, I … err … oh dear, I'm not sure how to put this. Err … you see, my present husband and I have always had a bit of a thing for anal sex…"

My face must have given up my stunned reaction to her revelation about anal sex, a subject I now knew a bit about, because she paused, then continued, "…oh please don't think less of me, it's just a wicked thing we do, we both get off on it. Have you … err … that is, do you know much about it … about anal sex. I mean?"

"Well Diana, I am a doctor, I do know a bit about these things," not yet letting on how recent my education was.

"Oh, I'm so glad, I would hate to think that you disapprove of me, you being my doctor and all." She seemed to be a bit more confident now, having felt some reassurance from me. "My present husband is only … err, that is, he's only got a small dick, so doing it in my arse probably gives us both more satisfaction. It's like his dick gets lost when it's in my vagina."

"Diana, you are referring to him as your present husband, can you explain?"

"Oh, yes of course, I am sorry. Richard with the smallish dick is my second and present husband … my first husband Roger had a much, much thicker one and he carved a wide path in my vagina over the years we were married. So much so that when Richard and I got together…"