The Doctor Diaries Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, leave them … it's kind of sexy, being done by you with my legs trapped up in there."

"Okay, whatever turns you on," I told her as I moved back between her spread legs, standing up this time. The table she lay on was at perfect height for me to just step up, place my hard-on at the entrance to her cunt and, without any ceremony, push the head inside. Now that I was standing, her feet high up in the stirrups alongside my shoulders, I could look down on her upper body, her smiling face. I watched the pleasure on her face as my cock-head pushed into her and eased its way up inside her. Her hands came up and undid the catch on her bra, between the cups, letting the cups fall away to each side and revealing two wonderful orbs.

"Give me your hands," she whispered and I reached out and placed one on each breast, the palms massaging the nipples. She quickly covered my hands with her own, holding my hands firmly to her breasts so she could direct their activity. I slid into her cunt quite easily, remembering her story about how her first husband's thickness had left her quite loose there for small dick Richard. At least, I was able to feel the sides and on me they were quite tight. I began to move in the traditional style of fucking.

She was quite a good fuck, plenty of humping back on her part despite the restraint of her legs in the stirrups. She was right, it was quite sexy doing her with her legs trapped like that. I concentrated hard on not letting go too soon, setting a slow lazy pace. After about five minutes, I could feel some urgency on her part, her body was clutching at me, trying to speed me up and I realised that she was building toward an orgasm. I pushed harder into her on each stroke and pretty soon, she was screaming for release. It came strongly and she shuddered and pulsed her way through it while I slowed my pace and just maintained a very slow rhythm into her cunt.

When I felt that she had recovered well from her climax, I began to up the tempo of my strokes into her cunt, but she stopped me suddenly, bringing her hands up to push against my belly. "Try my arse now, doctor," she urged.

"What?" I asked, incredulous that she should suggest that after her bad experience only four days ago. "No, I don't want to hurt you any more than you were hurt last Sunday."

"I don't care, I want you to, doctor. You've got a nice sized cock, I want to feel that in my arse."

"But you're only just recovering, even my finger hurt you, I could hear you gasp."

"Damn it, I want it in my arse … I'm hooked on doing it that way. I don't care if it hurts a bit, I want to feel your sized cock up my arse."

"No Diana, I don't want to do any more damage to your anus, it's still recovering."

"You said yourself that there was no permanent damage, this will just delay my recovery by a few days … I can cope with that. Now put it in my arse … or isn't that your thing. Don't you like anal sex? Have you ever had it that way?"

"As a matter of fact, I have Diana … only yesterday afternoon."

"Really, sneaking in a matinee with your wife, eh?"

"Who said it was my wife, she doesn't do anal." Whoops, it slipped out, too much information given.

"So, I was right, you do get around a bit … was it with a patient?"

"I better not go there, let's just leave it at that."

"You can only leave it at that if you stick that fuckin' dick of yours in my arse – and now."

I eased my hard cock back out of her cunt, reached under the table for the gel I had used on my finger to probe her anus previously, and coated her anal ring with the stuff. She winced from the tenderness within her anus just from my fingers' touch … how would I ever get my sized cock up inside her arse without hurting her severely?

"See, you can't even take my finger without it hurting you."

"I told you, just stick your fuckin' dick up my arse." Diana was determined.

Finishing with the gel, I placed my cock-head right at her anal ring, paused to gauge her reaction. Her whole body tensed, this was definitely going to be painful for her. I thrust my hips forward hard and my whole cock-head shoved through her resisting sphincter. "Unngghh!" she grunted, her face crinkled up with anguish.

I looked down at her face, she couldn't mask the pain she felt, "Are you okay?"

"Jesus, it does hurt … but don't stop. Whatever you do, don't stop. I want all of this."

"I don't know why you're putting yourself through this, Diana. I would be quite content to cum in your cunt, it wouldn't hurt you there."

"Because I like anal sex … and I like the size of your dick. I've been without a decent sized one for too long. I'm probably just greedy, I want you in both holes in the same day … I mightn't get another chance with you. Now just do it, I can take it."

I gave up trying to reason with her, steadied and thrust again, half of my length penetrated her rectum. Coming on top of yesterday's initiation into anal sex, I have to say it was a brilliant follow-up. Diana's arse felt wonderful, I just had to overcome watching the pain that I could see etched on her face as I pushed.

My hands went around her upturned thighs that stood parallel to my own body, at about waist height. I hugged them tightly, using them as leverage as I thrust my hips forward, pushing my erection in and out of Diana's already abused anus. Between her grunts of pain, she managed to ask, "Do you like it in there, doctor? Do you like putting it in my arse?"

"Yes!" I managed to mumble, "Oh God yes, nice and tight."

"Then give me your cum, doctor … you must be close."

"Yes I am," I responded, humping my cock into her fine arse even harder, now pushing for my release.

She had courage, she stuck it out even though every push of my cock into her would have scraped the already tender anal ring, extending the recovery time she would need to mend the soft tissue.

Yes, I agree that I was selfish as I plunged toward my release, but she had urged me, insisted that I take her in her arse. I did, all the way to the end and my head spun in delirium as my cock exploded inside her rectum, spitting out my cum to fill up her arse with my creamy discharge.

When I began to come down from my surging release, I was filled with remorse at having extended her pain in this way, but Diana would have none of that. She insisted that it had been her call and she did not want to be denied. I re-examined her anal ring when I had pulled my cock out. There was a lot of redness and it gaped lewdly, seemingly reluctant to return to its tiny crinkled state. I applied some of the cream that I had prescribed for Diana to aid in the resurrection of the soft tissue around her anal opening.

I released her legs from the stirrups and massaged the calves to get the blood flow going again. They had been locked away in an upraised position for nearly half an hour.

Yet another patient had been added to my list of sexual conquests, and the risk to my future as a doctor had increased even more with yet another potential complainant should the mood ever take her to decide that she had been taken advantage of.