The Doctor Diaries Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What a sight these two very desirable women made? If anything would get stiff wood in my penis, this was it. Maybe that was what Beverley was counting on ... or just maybe she had some lesbian tendencies. The kissing became hotter and hotter; hands grasped every erogenous part of the other's bodies until finally they clambered together over my legs and onto the bed beside me.

Unashamedly, I rolled to my right so that I could watch as the two women kissed and licked and sucked, the pace slowing just a little. Both bras disappeared and nipples were attacked, first one woman was dominant, then the other. Did I want to join in? I thought about it, but the passion looked so intense that I figured that I might be viewed as an intruder.

The thong panties were snatched away, but the stockings stayed. Beverley lay her head back on the pillow next to mine and, up so close, I could watch the emotions on her face as Michelle slid up and down her boss' body, drawing out infinite pleasure as she feasted on the bare skin. When the pa's mouth slid between the spread legs of my attorney, the legal matriarch let out a loud scream, her buttons being well and truly pressed.

An orgasm was immediately imminent for Beverley as the younger woman worked at her clit. Now I wanted to be part of this, forgetting about my wife's adventure with young Geoffrey, and rolling over closer to clamp my mouth onto the closest nipple. Beverley had both hands entangled in Michelle's hair, holding her in position at her crotch. Now one hand rose up her body to clasp the back of my head and guide it around the breast that I was now so intent on devouring.

The body beneath Michelle and I literally exploded into a shuddering climax and I revelled in the belief that I had been part of this woman's incredible sexual delight. Beverley pushed my face away from her breast, her nipples possibly so sensitive now that any sexual gesture to an erogenous zone could be irritating rather than pleasurable. As I resumed my watching position alongside Beverley's body, I saw that Michelle had lifted away from the older woman's mons ... call it feminine intuition, knowing when to stop.

I watched intently as Beverley descended from her exciting peak, all the while hoping that I had not missed my opportunity to have this desirable woman. But to my complete shock, I felt something warm and wet – and unexpected - close over my cock that had extended to full erection whilst I had watched the two women in heat. I looked down to check, but already knowing that Michelle had slid across from between Beverley's thighs and had enveloped my hard-on with her mouth.

Damn, this young woman was as good as, if not better than, her boss. But I soon realised that she wasn't in for the long haul. No, she was preparing me, ensuring that I remained up and hard to enter her boss. What a wonderful pa my attorney had on staff.

Michelle had completely deep-throated me so that her lips rubbed against my short and curly hairs. I looked down to see that she was looking up at me, gauging when I might be ready. I gave her a nod that indicated that I could take it from here and she silently slid her mouth off my cock, moving away. I don't even know whether Beverley would have been aware of Michelle's gesture, such was the euphoric state of the attorney's body still.

I rolled over toward Beverley and my mouth closed again on the naked breast closest to me. Her body jumped, her skin still sensitive, but she made no move to push me away. On the contrary, she part rolled toward me, folding her arms around me. I let my left hand stray down over her belly and my fingers lightly grazed the tender skin on each side of her pubis, drawing a sensual moan from the woman.

My mouth switched breasts, two of my fingers pressed inside her vagina and her moaning intensified. This was slow and deep loving ... I had waited eagerly for this moment. I had nearly lost it a few minutes ago, but the two women together had turned me back on and now it was here and there was no turning back. My lips and tongue kept her erect nipples busy while my fingers left her clasping vagina and paid full attention to her clitoris. The little button was already hard from Michelle's tonguing and I had little difficulty in bringing my attorney to a full and raucous orgasm.

When she was able to open her eyes again as she came down from the peak, I shifted my legs in between hers and manipulated the tip of my hard-on into the groove of her parted labia.

"I've wanted this with you since the re-enactment in your surgery ... I nearly broke away from the script that day to have you do me," she told me, her deep probing eyes looking up into mine. "Make it good, doctor!"

"I'll try," I promised as I eased the head of my cock gently into her vaginal opening and she smiled up at me warmly.

"Feels good!" she told me, instilling the confidence I needed at this very moment, my usual self assurance shaken by the sounds I had heard of my wife enjoying sex with another man ... a much younger man ... a stud.

I pushed my hard cock all the way home inside her vagina. She was tight, so very tight and the warm wet velvety lining gripped my cock within her sheath. Every deep push inside her, and every clinging pull back until I was almost out, was an exquisite sensation in itself. This was sex well worth waiting for. She was good at it too, her legs wrapping around mine, her heels digging into my arse, urging me to push deeply inside her on every stroke. In fact, she was so into it that her heels pretty much controlled our pace.

The long deep thrusts brought out another powerful orgasm in her, this woman's reaction so intense and exciting that one felt that they had just achieved something mighty in being able to provide it. Then, pushing on, attempting to prolong the glory to give her one more, but so soon realising that her clinging wet vagina was like a venus fly trap plant, sucking the male organ into its hold and forcing an all too early release.

As I desperately tried to stretch my ball's restraint mechanism to make a good fuck into a memorable fuck, my willpower gave up and my cock spewed its cum from my tip, splashing deep inside her to signal an early end to proceedings.

"Too good, you feel too good inside ... I couldn't hold back," I was trying to justify my average performance, assuming that there may have been other men just like me who wanted to do so much more, but who surrendered before their time to this beautiful temptress.

"It was good," she told me, but I wasn't convinced that she meant it. I rolled us onto our sides, easing the weight of me on her. I couldn't close my eyes, I wanted to still watch this beautiful young woman that I had at last made love to. A shaft of bright light splashed the room as the door opened and closed. I looked in that direction and saw it was the still naked Michelle. I didn't even know she had left the room ... it must have been sometime while I was concentrating on fucking the woman that I was still connected to.

I felt the bed move and saw Michelle get into bed with Beverley and I. She slid up behind her boss, sandwiching Beverley's naked body between Michelle and I. My hand had been on Beverley's arse, now it was squashed between Michelle's pubis and Beverley's arse cheeks.

"Where have you been, Michelle?" my attorney mumbled, asking her pa.

"I went for something to drink. I went past Geoffrey's door, I couldn't resist peeping inside. They are still going at it! My God, he's good!"

Michelle's words caused me to cringe at the thought of this man making love to my wife so efficiently.

Michelle went on, "Beverley, I have thought of allowing a man's dick inside me one day, but Geoffrey would be too much for me now. I think I would have to work up to someone like that."

"That sounds promising, Michelle ... the fact that you're thinking about it. You can't go through life unused ... you really should try it sometime. Maybe you're not a lesbian, perhaps you're bi like me. That's a good thing to be, the best of both sexes," Beverley was mumbling again, her mouth up against my neck as I cuddled her warm naked body to mine. Actually, both women were naked, except for the stockings that each still wore. "Turn up the baby monitor, Michelle ... let's hear if they're still at it."

"I reckon they will be," the pa answered as she rolled away to fiddle with the volume control of the unit on the bedside table.

Why were these two desirable young women doing this to me? I had already expressed my pain at hearing my wife's enjoyment of sex with another man. But that had to be more than half an hour ago, considering all that had transpired in this room since then. My wife and Geoffrey could surely not still be at it.

The sounds from next door that suddenly filled this room from the speaker of the baby monitor told all three of us that they were. I so knew the distinctive sound of my wife on the verge of orgasm. Was it again – or still? I heard it again, just like I had heard it some 40 minutes ago. Was this a trick ... a recording? Or was my wife being rewarded with a constant stream of orgasms from this young stud who practised tantric sex?

This time, these two women left the volume up. I was able to hear the end result from the orgasmic peak my wife had been ascending. She moaned and gasped and screamed out her intense pleasure for all of us to hear, followed by her pleadings to Geoffrey, "Oh please, no more, I can't keep doing this. Please just cum, Geoffrey, I have had enough."

Then the male voice answering her, "Not yet, I don't need to yet. Come on, let's try another position."

"Oh no, not any more ... my muscles are aching and my vagina is so sore. I have never been worked over like this. You'll have to stop, Geoffrey."

"I can't stop until I cum ... I've trained myself for Ejaculation Control. I can hold back for a long while, so I can give a woman good sex. I'll tell you when I'm ready. But I'm nowhere near it yet!" He sounded almost robot-like.

"Oh please, it has to be, I can't do this any more." My wife's voice was pleading. I felt for her ... she had never been a highly sexual person. This could have a detrimental effect on her.

"Beverley, is there any way you can stop this?"

"Let her go, doctor, she is getting the experience of a lifetime with Geoffrey."

"I'm telling you, I am seriously concerned for her well being, Beverley ... I can hear it in her voice."

Beverley moved her head and opened her eyes to look into mine, "Are you serious, James? This is not just your ego being dented?"

"No, I am deadly serious. It was more than half an hour that we first heard them and it sounds like he has been inside her, machine-like, for all that time. She's never experienced more than 15 minutes of sex at one time."

Beverley turned her head around to speak to her pa, "Michelle, go in and get Geoffrey to stop, will you dear?"

"How will I do that? You should know, more than anyone, what he's like when he gets wound up with that tantric thing."

"Yes, but I can cope with it ... it sounds like James' wife may not. I don't know, Michelle, squeeze his balls or something, make him cum ... just end it."

I watched Michelle roll off the bed and leave the room while Beverley and I continued to hear my wife's moaning and gasping. It sounded like she was building toward yet another peak. If we were hearing two in about three minutes, just how many had she had?

Then we could hear Michelle's voice through the speaker as she entered the other room, "You have to stop now, Geoffrey."

His voice answering came staccato-like, he was obviously still thrusting. "No way, I'm not done yet. Beverley wanted me to make this woman feel good and I'm doing that. We're really into this and I'm nowhere near coming."

"It was Beverley who told me to come and stop you."

"Go away, bitch," Geoffrey's anger was rising at being interrupted. All the while, he seemed not to miss a beat because we could still hear my wife's arousal building.

Then, suddenly a loud male moan, "Unngghhh!" cut the air, followed by Geoffrey's voice protesting, "Oh Jesus no, oh fuck! Why the hell did you do that, Michelle?"

"Because you wouldn't stop when you were told to, shit head."

"Yeah, but why did you stick your finger in my arse."

"That's the only way I could think to break your concentration."

"Shit, you sure did that."

My wife's moaning had subsided. I guessed that Michelle's finger action must have abruptly triggered a sudden release of Geoffrey's cum into my wife's vagina. My next concern was did he wear a condom?

"Is he clean?" I whispered to Beverley.

"What do you mean?" she asked, the muscles around her vagina clenching my limp cock as she moved her body.

"Clean ... you know, no STD's. I don't want my wife to catch anything. Does he wear a rubber?"

"I've never known him to ... at least not when I've been with him."

"You've had him?"

"Yes, of course, why do you think I keep him around? Certainly not for his legal mind! Geoffrey is dynamic in bed ... there's a photo of him in every dictionary under the wordstud."

"So does he have these sex marathons when he's with you?"

"Oh sure, one hour is the record for us. Let me tell you, doctor, that's a real long time of continual thrusting. I couldn't hazard a guess at how many times I came. That tantric sex thing he practices is brilliant, so many positions. I could get him to teach you some, James."

"No, don't bother!" I told her, not wanting to know any more about the young man who had just seduced my wife. Oh sure, when Michelle had to go in and rescue her, to get Geoffrey to stop, my wife sounded like she had had enough. But I'll bet that for at least some, if not all, of the preceding half-hour, she had been excited by his unique lovemaking. I needed to find out if that was so, although I must admit that I was hurt by her giving herself to another man ... particularly a young stud like Geoffrey. Yes, I know, you (the reader) are quite right ... I had no right, after all the stuff I had done with my patients. But hearing her enjoying such pleasure cut me deeply ... I should be the only one to do that.

Michelle had rejoined us in bed and again Beverley became the sandwich. She spoke to me, "James, to make your visit to my home complete, I wish that I could offer you the lovely Michelle here, but unfortunately, she doesn't do men ... as you've probably gathered by now. But you can have me again ... when you're ready." That offer ironically came from her lips just as my now deflated and floppy cock slipped from my attorney's vagina.

"Could be a while, I might go and see if my wife's okay. I guess you two can amuse yourselves."

"In plenty of ways, James. You're welcome to stay and watch if you like, I am sure Michelle doesn't mind ... she is a bit of an exhibitionist. It might get you up again."

Michelle quickly echoed Beverley's invitation, "Yes doctor, you seem like a very nice man ... in fact, you and your wife make a nice couple. My boss and I are going to play with each other until we get very sleepy." She turned to her boss alongside her in the bed that I had just vacated, "Isn't that right? Possibly a half-hour more, wouldn't you think?"

"Sounds good to me," endorsed Beverley.

I rose from the bed and turned back to see Beverley roll over to face Michelle, the two women fitting their warm bodies intimately together ... breasts rubbing against breasts, bellies against bellies, pubis against pubis. They were no doubt correct ... watching the two of them would get me a replacement boner. But first, I was more concerned about my wife's condition.

As I reached the door to leave, I heard Michelle talking to her boss behind me, "I have a confession to make, Beverley. After I brought you on, I sucked his cock when he was having trouble getting it up for you. That seemed to do the trick."

"Michelle, you cheeky little tramp, you told me you didn't like cocks."

"I never have before, but his looked so nice and harmless, not big and angry looking like some I've seen ... and he seemed to be having so much trouble. I didn't think it would hurt."

"There's hope for you yet, girl ... maybe you are as bi as me."

My hand hung on the doorknob debating whether I should turn and go back to the bed. Two women at once was yet another stereotype fantasy, but was I up to it in my current condition, troubled by my wife's newly discovered sexuality.

Chapter 25

Naked, I went out into the hallway and along to the next bedroom, quietly stepping inside. Just like in the main bedroom, there was light in the room, but it was dim. There were two bodies on the bed lying side by side, but I couldn't make out who they were. I crept closer to the edge of the bed and saw that the body nearest to me was my wife.

She was lying on her back, her legs were obscenely splayed wide, cum was seeping from her vagina down toward the crack of her arse. Her eyes were open, she was staring back at me while the young man beside her appeared to be deep asleep. "Hello darling," she greeted.

Thank God, she didn't sound angry with me for going off with Beverley ... for leaving her with this young stud. "Are you okay?" I asked, genuinely concerned. As I peered closer through the dim light, I could see that she had several bruises on her neck ... they looked like love bites, if that's what they are still called?

"I'm really good," she told me, almost trancelike. "I feel wonderful!" saying it in a lilting fashion with emphasis onwonderful. She turned her head to look at the young stud alongside her in the bed, he was face down, and apparently deep asleep, his head turned away. "He's very good at it ... sex I mean ... I haven't had anybody like that before."

Her admission hurt, the sweeping statement suggesting that I didn't measure up to his ability since I was the only man she'd had in the past 25 years.

"He didn't hurt you?" I asked, "You've got bruises on your neck. We used to call them love bites when we were both younger."

"It felt good when he gave them to me, sent shivers – hot and cold – right through my body." I watched one of her hands slide across between her spread legs, my wife's fingers shamelessly and intimately touching herself in front of me. "Ooh, I'm a bit sore down there, James ... that was quite a workout that Geoffrey gave me."

"Why did you agree to come up here with him?"

"I was curious! Lately, you seem to want to be with other women, like I'm not enough for you. I thought if it's good enough for you, then why not me too. Your friend, Beverley offered me an opportunity tonight and, on the spur of the moment, I decided that I'd try it too ... wearing my shabby underwear and all, I was so embarrassed. Downstairs, he boasted how good he was ... and I have to say that, up here, he certainly lived up to that – and more!"

"It's been quite a shock to me, I never expected to ever see you with another man. What did he say to talk you into it?"

"First of all, Beverley came over after dinner and sat on his lap. He and I had been talking about mundane things, not about sex at all. But Beverley just started talking about what a good lover he was. I must say that Geoffrey looked embarrassed at how she was singing his praises. She told me how he could go on forever ... and how, if I let him have me, he could give me more orgasms than I had ever had before. I have never really thought about going with another man – not seriously ... maybe the odd daytime fantasy. But I have to say that I was intrigued. Then she came to the crunch, the real reason for coming over to talk to me ... she told me that she needed to borrow you for a little while. Naively, I asked what for. Can you imagine how foolish I felt when she said that you and she had some unfinished business in the bedroom? I realised then that you wanted to have sex with her ... and she with you."