The Doctor Diaries Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My body hovered above Beverley's after dismounting as I looked around me to see if there was room for me to slumber with the two ladies. Would I even be welcome in their bed? Despite her craving sleep, my attorney must have seen my predicament and rolled away to one side, allowing me to fill the space she had just vacated, lying between these two very desirable young women.

I dropped my now tired body to the bed and rolled on my side to spoon into Beverley's back. As soon as I had done that, to my surprise, I felt the hot younger body of Michelle spoon into my back, making me the meat in the sandwich this time. The hot young pa ran her hand up over my naked right hip, moving along my arms to my shoulders. What was this? Was the supposed lesbian showing some interest in me? Her fingers squeezed between her boss' back and my chest and tweaked my right nipple while her naked hot mons seemed to push hard against my bare arse ... definitely two sexual gestures.

Encouraged, I turned my head around to smile in her direction, but her hand came up from my chest and pushed my face away, back toward the back of Beverley's head. She whispered in my ear, "Sorry doctor, don't get the wrong idea. It's just that watching you and Beverley doing it was a huge turn-on ... but don't think that I want you because of it."

I was trying to formulate something clever and witty to reply to the young 20-something, but Beverley's voice stopped us both short, "Shush you two, I'm trying to sleep. If you want to talk, then get out of my bed and go downstairs."

Michelle and I fell silent, like chastened children having received a parental lecture. My now limp and still wet cock was squashed into the crease of Beverley's arse while at my own arse, I could feel the heat of Michelle's mons pressed hard against me.

I don't think that the three of us moved for hours ... although I wouldn't know ... I slept soundly. When I did wake in the early hours, I found that sometime in our sleep, Beverley and I had rolled over, so that my attorney was now spooning into my back and I was facing Michelle, who had not rolled over. In spite of my having cum twice this night, I had quite a half-mast erection that was pressed into the inverted vee of the young pa's crotch. How had I reached such a compromising position with the confessed lesbian? Had she separated her thighs to allow my cock to slip between them or had my villain insinuated itself there of its own accord? The latter option seemed unlikely if Michelle's thighs were clamped together.

Whatever had put my cock in this position, I would not concede territory willingly. It felt to me like the top side of my cock was nestled in between her spread labia lips. How had they opened up enough for my cock to work its way between them? God, it was hot there, and seemed to be wet too, her heat stirring my cock. Did she know, or even care, how dangerously close to her inner workings I was?

I was fully awake now and staring at her closed eyes, trying to determine if she might be feigning sleep. She didn't seem to be, so I thrust my hips at hers, pushing my semi-hard cock along the open ridge of her pubes. She whimpered in her sleep and I sucked in an expressive intake of breath as my cock slid in the wet lining of her vaginal opening.

Why was I even doing this? I was old enough and mature enough to know that fully committed lesbians could not be lured over to hetero sex. Nevertheless, her wet opening felt so hot that I pushed again.

"Careful what you wish for," it was Michelle's voice mumbling from her apparent sleep, her eyes opening sufficiently to see that it was me – a mere male – who had somehow placed his bulging penis in such a position as to pose a threat to her sexuality.

"What do you think you're doing, doctor?"

I figured that we both knew what I was doing. I had no restraint on finding myself in this position, so it would be up to her to push me away. "I was asleep, so I don't know how I got here. But wild horses will be needed to drag me away. Your warm body feels beautiful and so inviting, Michelle?"

She ignored my compliment, "Doctor, do you think it's possible that I might be bi rather than gay?"

Her question caught me totally by surprise, "Anything is possible, my dear. Why have you always believed that you're a full-blooded lesbian?"

"Only that I mainly liked girls from my earliest days in high school."

"What has been your opinion of boys since your school days?"

"I've never had much time for them ... but I don't actually hate them. I've just been indifferent."

"Michelle, have you ever had any relationship with a guy?"

"Not a sexual one, but yes, over the past two years, my best friend at university has been a guy. It's just that neither of us has ever had any inclination to even try to have sex."

"And why are you querying it now?"

I was still pushing my cock very slowly up and down within her slippery channel just outside her vaginal opening. "Because what you're doing feels very, very nice." I watched her beautiful face and she closed her eyes, seemingly to better appreciate the pleasure that was running through both our bodies. "And Beverley is my idol, I love everything about her ... her career and her sex life. I so want to be like her. Sexually, she is bi ... and I want to be bi too. I don't want to be a lesbian."

"Wow, that's a big call, to discover that now at ... what are you ... about twenty-three?"

"Twenty-two, doctor, another two years of legal studies, although I am already indentured to Beverley."

"So here you are, 22 and never had sex with a boy or a man. It sounds like maybe you want to." I pushed my cock through her slippery labia channel again as I put the suggestion, hopeful, but not expecting this manoeuvre would succeed.

"I think that I do. It's just that I'm very nervous about taking the step. It's going to hurt, isn't it?"

"I'm told that it does a little, but it's mild compared to childbirth. Everything's relative, Michelle."

She closed her eyes again, acknowledging another sliding thrust that was obviously delivering considerable pleasure to her, judging by her facial expressions. "Would you do it, doctor? Would you take my virginity for me?"

Would I what? How lucky could I be to find myself in this bed on this night? But if she was asking me because I was a doctor ... a professional man, then I had to curb my enthusiasm just a bit.

She continued, "I was talking to that patient of yours who came along to give character evidence for you."

"Oh, you mean Victoria," now I was suddenly worried about Victoria blabbing away about how I had helped fix her daughter's botched deflowering from the girl's boyfriend.

"Yes, Victoria said how kind and patient you were with her daughter."

"Michelle, kind and patient I might have been, but I didn't use my cock to take her virginity. Her boyfriend had already started that, it's just that he didn't manage to finish the job."

"That's why I wanted to ask you to help me. I don't want some clumsy guy only half doing the job. A doctor would be perfect, because you know how all that stuff really works. Please doctor, could you do it for me?"

I needed to attempt to appear ethical, although I guess all three of us in this bed knew my ethics had slipped lately. "You're not a patient of mine, Michelle. And besides, deflowering a virgin is not one of the regular things my patients come to me for."

She opened her eyes much wider, "Doctor, I'm not talking about coming to your surgery to have it done. I want you to do it right now, as a lover, not a doctor."

"Jesus!" I was stunned ... I didn't see that coming. "Are you sure, this is all very hasty for such a big decision."

"Don't give me that bull shit, doctor. You older people still put a certain value on virginity, but to young people today, it's no big deal."

My previously half-mast cock had fully stiffened from the moment she said to me'I want you to do it right now, as a lover'.I was rock hard again, my best erection of the night. The young stud, Geoffrey was probably about to give it to my wife for a long time again ... if he hadn't already woken and started. But suddenly, I didn't care. This beautiful young woman, thirty years younger than me and a clone of my beautiful lawyer, was asking me to jump her bones and take away that precious barrier across which all females cross into womanhood.

Me, Dr James Martin, had craved the chance to do it for real to Victoria's daughter, but I had to be content with using a medical implement. Now that this delightful young woman had bestowed a second chance on me, I was not about to pass this up. I hesitated for a moment, wondering what Beverley would say. Then I needed to hesitate a bit longer, wondering what my wife would say.

Damn it, who cares what any of them say? They're not in my shoes right now ... an ageing doctor who is flirting with my medical career almost every week as I play around with my female patients. Now I have a rare chance to do what a great many men will never get to experience ... deflower a willing virgin.

"So are you ready?" I asked Michelle, catching her by surprise.

"You're gonna do it?" a warm smile on her face, eager but with a touch of concern there too.

"Sure, you asked me to. I am honoured you chose me and I would like nothing better than to be the one."

"Are you gonna do it straight away ... like right now?"

"If that's what you want."

"Oh shit, now I'm nervous."

Before Michelle could give it any more thought, I rolled us both over so that she was on her back and I hovered above her, my legs between hers, my hard cock still tucked into the groove of her spread labia lips.

"Oh shit, we're really gonna do it," she was nervously looking up into my eyes.

"What, are you changing your mind now?"

"No, no, don't get me wrong. I really do want to. I just didn't expect it to happen so quickly."

"You're ready, Michelle, believe me, you are so wet. I'm just going to slide right into you."

"Oh I hope so, I don't want it to hurt. Can you make sure it doesn't hurt?"

"I told you before, Michelle, there will be some pain. I will try to keep it down, but don't expect that you won't feel any pain ... because you will."

"Oh no, don't scare me, doctor."

"So, are you ready?"

I could feel her body tense beneath me, she needed to be told, "You're gonna have to relax or I won't be able to get up inside you. Now, let everything go limp, unclench!"

I felt her loosen up a bit. I also knew that it would not be for long. As soon as I began to push, she would tense up again. It was a natural reaction. I looked down into eyes that were darting about nervously. I smiled to her, attempting to relax her that way. I even dropped my face down and kissed her. Just as our lips touched, I struck quickly, catching her off guard. My hard-on pushed steadily into her, getting in about a third of the way until my cock-head touched her intact hymen, halting my progress.

"Oohh!" she muttered as her face screwed up in pain from my cock running into her vagina's obstruction. "Ooh Jesus, that did hurt!"

"I'm sorry honey, but there will be some pain."

I felt the bed move beside me. My attorney – Michelle's boss – was waking up. Going on what she told us before she dropped asleep, she would be pissed. I turned to see Beverley's eyes open and she tried to focus on the image of me with my straightened arms holding my body up while Michelle lay beneath me, looking up expectantly but with some fear in her eyes.

"What the fuck is going on? What are you two doing? Shit, get off her doctor ... I told you before she's gay."

The young pa answered for me, "No, I don't think I am, Beverley."

"What do you mean? Of course you are, Michelle."

"No, I've had my doubts for some time. I think I'm like you, I think I'm bi."

"Oh, for God's sake, get a life, Michelle. You're always claiming to be like me."

"This time, I really am ... I'm sure of it. Look, the doctor's got a good erection ... and I want it so badly. Beverley, so bad that I'm willing to put up with this pain."

"Oh shit, that's right ... you're a virgin, aren't you?"

"Another minute and you could have saidwas a virgin."

Beverley cast her eyes down over our naked bodies lying next to her, then back up again. "Oh shit, my sheets! Don't get blood on my satin sheets."

What a time to come up with that! Here I was, poised for entry into this beautiful young woman's body.

The attorney leapt out of bed and rushed into the bathroom, scurrying back with a towel that she folded and then pushed under Michelle's arse. "Lift up, darling!" she told her pa.

I observed that Michelle seemed distracted by the incident with the towel and by her conversation with her boss. I seized the moment and eased my hard-on just a little way out until only the head clung between the tight lips of this virgin vagina. Then, just as she was lowering her perfect arse back down onto the towel, I steadied and thrust very hard. My erection pushed at the rubbery hymen and it must have partially torn as I felt my cock-head nudge in a little deeper.

"Oh shit!" squealed Michelle, her fingernails digging into my back in reaction. I eased back out just an inch to help her recover. "Doctor, I don't know about this, maybe I was a bit hasty. Can we perhaps try it again some other time?"

Beverley was quick to answer for me, "Michelle, you can't do that to a man. You have to hang in there and go through with this. You don't lead a man on, let him think that you want it ... then back off when you get cold feet. The good doctor here would be fighting now to hold back his cum ... and he's doing all this for you."

"But it hurts," Michelle said softly in a girlish whimper.

"So what, it won't hurt for long. God help you if you ever have a baby."

The younger woman sniffled, "Okay!"

I bent down and kissed Michelle quite passionately, not wanting to give her any unnecessary discomfort but appreciating Beverley's support. The kiss seemed to be working, I could feel the young pa wriggling her lower torso around, even clamping the muscles around her vagina on my tip.

I picked the moment and thrust hard again ... this time my erection seemed to break fully through her defiant hymen. She screamed out briefly, irritating her boss who muttered "Oh for God's sake!"

"Well, it hurt, Beverley," Michelle had felt the need to reply.

"I think I liked you better as a lesbian," said Beverley cruelly.

"Ignore her," I told the woman beneath me who looked to be tearing up, "She's only jealous!" as I felt my hard tip pushing into previously untouched territory inside Michelle. She was so tight, but wet too. Using little mini thrusts, I finally managed to get my entire length into her vagina.

"Oh God, is that it? It feels like you're completely inside me now ... have I got it all?"

I bent my head down to kiss her passionately again, "Yes, you've got it all, Michelle."

"Thank God for that," the exasperated voice of Beverley came from alongside of us. "Maybe I can get back to sleep now."

My attorney might be drifting back asleep, but my job had only just begun with her pa. I had successfully deflowered my virgin bedmate, but now I needed to complete her first genuine male/female fuck.

I have to tell you that I made it a very slow process. I waited for several minutes with my hard-on wedged tightly inside her vagina, just allowing my cock to twitch inside her passage. She began to give me responding signals by learning to clamp her muscles tightly around my intruding cock.

When she seemed to have relaxed sufficiently, I eased my cock-head all the way back, almost out, and then started the ever so slow thrusts that would introduce the 22 year old to hetero sex. For me, it was a mind-blowing experience, coming at my age. While there have probably been greater individual fucks in my life, my time inside this young woman will go down as one of the most memorable.

I would like to go on and proclaim it was a fairytale finish as Michelle's body responded in lots of orgasms. But in reality, a young woman's first time doesn't always work the way we would like. Even when I began to increase the pace of my driving thrusts inside her, Michelle still found it a bit painful on her tender inner lining. Her tight passage having waited 22 years for this, she would find that it may take some time to adjust to full-blown sex with a man.

As for me, the tight slickness of her passage drove my libido to new heights. When I could see that she was unlikely to settle down enough to allow her body to respond naturally, I let myself go and enjoyed those last few hard-driving thrusts where you can feel that coming is inevitable. It is now a matter of just trying to maximise the strokes and then lie there and revel in the sensations that rush through your body from head to toes as your cock spasms into the willing woman.

"Wow!" she said, looking up at me as my head cleared and my eyes opened. I could again gaze upon the beautiful young woman that lay spread out on the bed beneath me, her hair matted and wet from the exertions that we had just both put our bodies through.

"Are you okay?" I asked, concerned.

She smiled warmly, "I'm great! Thank you so much for introducing my body to that."

"It will be better next time ... and the time after ... and so on. I would have loved for you to cum too, but there is a fair bit for a woman's body to adjust to."

She lifted a finger up to my lips, "Shush, I wasn't expecting to cum. You did it just right. It did hurt, but not too much. I'm so glad it's over ... and that it was with you ... you're so kind and gentle, doctor."

Despite my having cum three times through the night and surviving the trauma of hearing my wife's first adulterous adventure with the young tantric stud, my cock remained at about a third stiffness. It was worth keeping myself inside the tight carnal confines of this lovely young woman, who was less than half my age. I rolled us both over onto our sides.

Chapter 27

Sleep came easily to both of us and we did not disturb the older Beverley again. In fact, it was my attorney running a shower that woke me around 7.30am. Michelle still slept peacefully, our bodies together, my arms thrown around her back to keep her breasts mashed against my chest, her pubis up against my now dormant cock.

Over Michelle's shoulder, I saw Beverley appear, cleansed, from the bathroom, totally nude and unashamed. My cock jumped at the sight and nudged against Michelle, revealing to me that it was sticky and probably quite messy down there. I guessed that there would be some virginal blood mixed with the remnants of our juices.

Beverley saw my eyes watching her and approached the bed, allowing me to openly take in her ample breasts, her thin waist, the tight indentation in her pubis where my cock had penetrated earlier last night. Her body was indeed nearly flawless.

"I'd say you had a very good time, doctor?" she suggested.

I nodded, reluctant to speak for fear of waking Michelle.

"Don't worry about waking her, she has to get up, I need her to come to work with me. I am truly quite amazed, doctor ... how did you persuade her to give up her virginity to you?"

"It was her idea, I just became her source to do it."

"You are indeed a horny man, no wonder you got into strife with your patients. I'm guessing that you may need my services again some time. I don't wish you any bad luck with your indiscretions with patients, but I hope I do see you again ... you're a lot of fun."

"Thank you Beverley, I must say that you're a very unusual attorney, but I loved every minute of being with you." My voice so close to Michelle's ear caused her to stir awake. She opened one eye, taking in my face and recognition returned quickly to her, recalling what I had done with her body in the past few hours.