The Doctor Diaries Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hi doctor, I guess I'm really a woman now, thanks to you."

"It was a lot of fun being able to share that moment with you, Michelle. The ideal now would be that we would do it again and this time the bells would ring and you'd cum big time. But regrettably, I am all shagged out after last night and your boss is waiting for you to go to work with her."

"Oh shit, work is the last thing I feel like." She rolled away from me onto her back and saw her boss standing by the bed behind her, still totally nude. "Oh, hi Beverley, what's up? Do you want me to go down on you?"

It sounded like Michelle knew her place, ever ready to service her boss sexually as well as offer legal work support.

"Thanks Michelle, as tempting as that sounds, we must get to work. I have a big case to try today, we're due in court at ten. Come on sweetie, go jump in the shower."

Michelle threw the sheets back, revealing her equally naked body, a perfect younger replica of Beverley's. As Michelle eased her body up, it became obvious that the towel had been necessary to protect my attorney's satin sheets. There were smears of Michelle's virginal blood from the breaking of her hymen on the towel, on my cock and through my pubic hair and on Michelle's pubis and upper inner thighs.

"Ooh, I'm in a bit of a mess, is that all mine?"

"Yes it is," I confirmed, my eyes now diverted back to Beverley who had walked across to her dresser and was putting on her lingerie. I watched as she pulled her panties up over her knees and thighs, letting them hug her mons and arse. A naked woman putting on her sexiest undergarments was nearly as alluring as one taking it off.

Michelle must have seen where my attention had gone and decided to return it to her. She stood alongside the bed, naked, "Come and share a shower with me, doctor. I'll help you get my blood off you."

"No, not a good idea," came Beverley's voice as she turned from the dresser, now clad only in black bra and panties. "Michelle, I really need to get away in twenty minutes."

But Michelle wasn't listening to her boss and her beautiful young face gave anI winsmile when she saw me clamber from the bed and take her hand to move toward the bathroom.

She turned the shower on while I peed into the toilet and then followed her into the shower stall. She already had the soap and she washed my cock and balls affectionately. There was some reaction but I knew that it would take time and I didn't want to incur Beverley's wrath anymore.

The young legal pa soaped my chest and back and under my arms before I took the soap from her and began to wash between her thighs. Both of my hands worked fast and in different areas. The one at her pubis that delved into her newly opened vagina found her to be flinching at the soreness inside. But my soapy finger that played with her tiny anus had more success when it gently pushed inside, drawing an expressive gasp from young Michelle, who threw her arms around my neck and clung to me.

My hand that had been at her vagina retreated to the outside and I swiped a finger over her emerging clitoris, drawing another loud gasp from her. I maintained the finger inside her anus, plunging it in and out while the fingers on my left hand swirled around her clit. Her breathing quickened and her lips claimed mine, her tongue seeking out my own in a passionate open-mouthed kiss.

Aware of the tight deadline that Beverley had set us, I didn't waste time on teasing Michelle's body with foreplay ... instead setting my fingers on a mission that brought on the speediest orgasm for Michelle. With the shower water tumbling over our enfolded hot bodies, my fingers delivered a fast and furious climax to the young woman, whose body trembled and vibrated around me, her arms tight around my neck as she clung to my body.

I gently eased her exhausted body back against the shower wall and she stared at me, open-mouthed and through slitted eyes as her breathing slowly came down from her sexual peak. "What a gorgeous way to start the day ... thank you, doctor."

I retrieved my fingers from her intimate parts and grabbed the soap for a final quick wash of my legs and feet that had been neglected when Michelle was working on me. I looked back at her, still slumped against the shower wall, "Are you going to be okay?"

"Are you kidding, I'm going to have a great day!"

I retreated from the shower, leaving her to finish her soaping. I figured that she might have needed to wash her hair now that I had looked after all the good bits. I found a towel and dried myself off, then returned to the bedroom. Beverley had disappeared and I found my clothes and dressed.

Michelle finally appeared from the bathroom, still totally nude, a picture of intense temptation whenever I saw her. "I'll see you downstairs," I told her, getting out of the bedroom before I succumbed to trying to raise an erection from my overworked cock.

I went downstairs and found the kitchen. Beverley was standing while she drank a cup of coffee, looking very impatient. "What have you done with her, doctor? We have to be going. I don't like that satisfied look on your face, you didn't get up to anything in the shower, did you? You know I'm on a tight schedule today."

"I just masturbated her to a quick cum," I admitted proudly. "She needed it!"

"That was your medical assessment, I suppose?"

"Of course!"

"Well, I could have done with that too, did that ever occur to you?"

"I am here to help," I said, moving toward her.

"Not here in the kitchen, for God's sake!"

"Have fingers, will travel ... where would you like me to do it?"

"Damn you, I really don't have time," she said in an exasperated tone and I saw her eyes diverted to look over my shoulder.

I turned to see the young stud, Geoffrey enter the kitchen, my demeanour changing immediately. I know that I had no right, given my own long list of extra-marital conquests, but I really disliked this young man who had last night introduced my wife to the adulterous life I already enjoyed.

Geoffrey beat me to the hot coffee, so rather than stand alongside him and enter into some meaningless banter, I stepped across to the kitchen table and took a seat.

Beverley and Geoffrey had a short conversation, almost whispered, and I wondered if she was checking on his nocturnal efforts with my wife. Michelle came into the kitchen and made a beeline for the spot where I sat at the table. She was now immaculately dressed ... she looked the part of the legal aide and would turn heads today in court, I was sure.

Did Michelle look to have an extra glow about her that wasn't there yesterday? Could that have been the loss of her virginity and the flowering into a woman that occurred at my hands in the early hours of this morning? She plonked herself down on my lap and threw her arms around my neck. Her head so close to mine, she said, "Thank you, thank you and thank you, doctor. I had a great experience with you ... and after what you just did for me in the shower, I can face the day now, even without much sleep."

Then she kissed me, again with the passion and the tongues. When she pulled away and swiftly got to her feet, I saw my wife standing in the doorway to the kitchen. Damn, she didn't need to see that. My wife didn't seem to react, as I would normally have expected she would on finding a 22-year-old woman sitting on my lap, tongue-kissing me.

My wife didn't walk into the room, she shuffled, moving quite slowly. I wondered if she was okay, she didn't look it. "Are you all right?" I queried.

She nodded an affirmative as she stole a glance across at Beverley and the young man, Geoffrey. Although it had hurt me to hear her talk last night of being pleasured so much by another man, I was nevertheless anxious to hear how she felt about the situation this morning. After Geoffrey's first sex marathon with her, had he repeated his weird tantric sex thing with her this morning?

My wife eventually made it to the table with her tentative small steps and pulled out a chair. She eased herself into it like every move she made was uncomfortable ... not just walking but even the act of sitting down.

"Can I get you something?" I asked.

"A coffee would be good, honey," she said and I was relieved that she was still using one of her words of endearment for me.

I rose and walked over to the coffee maker. Beverley and Geoffrey had moved on and it seemed they had left the kitchen – and maybe even the house - without any parting acknowledgment to my wife and I. Michelle had just finished pouring herself a cup. She affectionately touched my arm as she made room for me to pour two cups. I wondered if my wife had seen that gesture, although it wasn't any worse than the passionate kiss she had witnessed on coming into the kitchen.

Michelle moved away and I heard her stop to speak to my wife as I poured out the coffee. "You are very fortunate, Mrs Martin, you have a wonderful man for a husband ... I hope you appreciate him."

I didn't expect that my wife wanted to hear an endorsement of me from a young woman of Michelle's age and beauty right now. But she was polite back to Michelle, "Thanks dear, I do know it and I do appreciate him, even if he does tend to share himself around a bit."

I spilled the hot coffee on my hand, "Shit!" I exclaimed and turned to see both my wife and Michelle looking at me. What an odd predicament, my loyal and devoted wife of thirty years, alongside the young woman whose virginity I had just taken. Could my life get any weirder?

I returned to the table with the two cups of coffee. Beverley reappeared at the doorway, "Come on Michelle, I know you are finding it hard to tear yourself away from your first man, but we have a court to be in."

Well, thank you very much, Beverley. Too much detail there, now I was going to have to explain thefirst manbit to my wife when really I wanted to know what had happened to her with Geoffrey. Michelle obediently rose from the table and made a move as if to come over to kiss me again. But she must have thought better of it and instead gave me a sexy wink.

"You two can stay as long as you like," said Beverley to my wife and I. "Just lock the door behind you when you leave."

Abruptly, this strange threesome, that had such an impact on our lives last night, was gone. I turned to my wife, wondering who was going to start. She was sipping her hot coffee, so I took the ascendancy. "So honey, did you get to do it with Geoffrey again this morning?"

Her eyebrows raised up and I thought I saw a glint in her eyes above the coffee cup. I waited anxiously for her to put the cup down. She did, "Before I tell you ... that's if you really want to know ... what was that strange comment from Beverley about you being the young girl's first man?"

Uh oh! The truth of this past night was likely to sound like a fantasy, but here goes, "Michelle has never wanted to be with a man and thought she was a lesbian. She's been sleeping with Beverley, who is bi-sexual. But through the night, Michelle made the startling assessment that she could be bi too and not gay. She needed a man to test that theory for her, so she asked me to take her virginity."

"And you obliged ... so thoughtful of you, dear. And so simple, eh, you conveniently there on the spot and only doing what you were asked."

"Yes I was ... that's not to say that I didn't enjoy it."

"No, of course not. So last night, you had both Beverley and Michelle, is that right?"

My turn to sip my coffee now before I answered, "Yes I did!"

"You are quite remarkable, honey. How many women have there been, or aren't you keeping score?"

"I don't know, honey, I'm not counting."

"Or are there too many to count?" My wife was starting to sound bitter. I couldn't blame her, but I didn't like where this conversation was going.

"No, there's not too many. Honey, I have been faithful to you all through our marriage ... until only about a year or two ago. I started having these urges to do things with patients that didn't seem like they would complain. Most of it was just touching or licking them ... there's been very little full-on sex."

"So if you don't actually fuck them, it doesn't count ... is that right?" My wife didn't use the wordfuckvery often, so it was surprising to me to hear her say it now.

"Honey, I know I'm sounding like Bill Clinton, but I do only regard sexual penetration as adultery. Call me old fashioned!"

"Penetration is adultery, eh? Well, goodness knows where that leaves me after this past night." Thankfully, my wife appeared to be moving away from what I'd done to what she now had to come to grips with about herself. "Do you think you'll forgive me for what I've done with Geoffrey?"

"Depends on what you tell me you've done and whether you're going to forgive me for my mad moments."

"My forgiveness might depend on how many women and how many occasions I am having to include in my pardon." Shit, she was back onto me again. "You know, I overheard yesterday that you had been with that Victoria woman who came to give evidence. I heard her telling Natalie that you actually had sex with her in her arse. I can't believe that you would want to do that."

"It's something you never wanted to do, honey. I just happened to run into a woman who wanted to teach me all about it. You know me, I've always been eager to learn stuff."

"You are totally incorrigible, James and if we hadn't been together for so long, I don't believe our marriage would survive this. I don't want to pre-judge your reasoning for doing all these things to these women, but I am a sensible woman ... I can understand that sex between us has become quite boring. I probably didn't help matters by encouraging you to give Natalie a baby."

"Which I managed to do quite successfully," I boasted.

"Yes, yes! I agree. She does too ... I got a good chance to chat to her while we were at that tribunal room all day yesterday. She told me that you created a wonderful baby and she and her husband are deliriously happy parents. That was a good thing you did, James."

"So where do we go from here, honey? Are you about to tell me how your night with Geoffrey ended? You will recall that the last I saw and heard of you was you telling me that we were staying the night against my better judgement. You said you wanted more of the lad and his tantric sex ... did you get what you wanted?"

"Well James, I am still curious how you talked a young woman who thought she was a lesbian into giving up her virginity to an ageing man such as yourself. That would have to have been one of the best chat-up lines ever heard. But I guess I can wait to hear about that some other time. So what do you want to know about Geoffrey? Is he good at sex? Yes!" She uttered the last word breathlessly and her eyes gleamed as she sat next to me at Beverley's kitchen table.

"So you did get to do more with him this morning, just like you wanted?" I was probing because she was economic in detail so far.

"I certainly did, caught up on what I missed when that girl of yours – the virgin - cut the first time short."

"You say that like she was an annoyance, but Beverley and I only sent her in to stop him when you sounded like you couldn't take it anymore."

"James, you should know women – and particularly me – by now. We can probably be confusing creatures, we don't always say what we mean. Women often saynowhen they really mean'go for it ... I can't wait'.Men have to not only listen for the wordNo, they have to listen to how genuinely it is expressed.

"So you would have preferred for us all to leave you alone when you were pleading with this kid to finish ... telling him that you couldn't take anymore."

"His ability to make love to a woman makes him a lot more than a kid. What right did you have to be listening to us anyway, James? I didn't intrude on you with Beverley and Michelle, much as it might have distressed me that you were with two such beautiful – and younger – women.

"I thought I was showing my concern for you, honey. In future, I will mind my own business."

"What makes you think that this sort of thing has a future with us. My time of going with another may have been totally fulfilled with one young man."

I didn't want to hear her say that. I didn't want to accept that this young stud could have pleasured her so totally.

"You're giving him a huge wrap, I can't believe one young man can be that good." I knew that my put-down of Geoffrey would taunt my wife ... I expected that she would hit back with her reasons why he was so good. Did I really want to hear this? I took a chance.

"Oh he is, James ... he truly is! I waited in that bed you found me in while Geoffrey slept. He slept most of the night, he was just so relaxed despite Michelle's intrusion into our first sex. I didn't sleep much at all, I lay there for hours, just reflecting back on how in charge he had been that first time. I couldn't believe a man so young could have such control of his body. No matter how active I was in bed with him ... no matter how much I cajoled him to cum with me ... he maintained a steady driving rhythm that pushed all my buttons ... yet he held back his cum."

"So I'm still waiting to hear how you got a second go with him?"

"I eventually managed to get a bit of sleep, somewhere about three I drifted off. Just before dawn – it must have been around five – I woke to find him kissing my breasts. I could feel his hard-on rubbing against my leg, he was right back up there again ... I'm talking really stiff and hard. I was so excited, James ... I had waited most of the night for this. He was masterful, his foreplay was slow to start, building gradually. He was kissing and touching every part of me except down there where it really mattered. I was starting to climb the wall, sexually speaking. I felt like I could cum any minute, yet neither his tongue, nor fingers, nor penis had touched any part of me down there."

"Were you moaning and breathing heavily by this time?"

"You better believe it, James, I could hear myself. When he bent down over me and lowered his face down between my legs ... and his tongue stretched out of his mouth and he painted it up over my clitoris, I exploded within ten seconds of his mouth touching me. You would know that I have never cum that quickly."

"So what are you saying?" I interjected, "...that I'm no good ... that I don't cut it."

"There you go, typical male, James. I didn't say you were no good ... you have always looked after me sexually, always made sure that I came ... and I've loved the way you do it. I am just telling you that this was different ... and for one night only, he was brilliant." She didn't wait for my bruised ego to mend. "So I had cum within seconds of his tongue touching me, then he rose up above me, looking so strong and powerful, and he put himself inside me again."

"Were you sore in there from the previous time?"

"Yes, I was actually, I was quite sore. I did think about telling him to pull out when I realised how sore I was inside. But then I thought how I had waited alongside him all night, waiting for him to wake up. It would be hardly worthwhile to have one quick orgasm off his tongue and then leave. I decided to grin and bear it and let him have his way ... I would put up with the discomfort."

"Didn't you even tell him how sore you were and how uncomfortable his fucking was?"

"Yes I did, I told him that right after he put himself inside me. He was so thoughtful, he offered to pull out and leave me alone. I did think about his offer, but not for long. I decided that I could make myself stand the soreness because I wanted to experience more of the orgasms I'd had the first time. I also didn't think it would be fair on him when I saw how big he was ... he needed to cum too."