The Doctor Diaries Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But you knew that his finish could be a long time coming."

"I realised that ... what I didn't realise was just how long he could keep it going. Oh my God, how many different positions he knew ... and tried. And I came at the end of nearly every one."

I asked my wife the leading question, "So how many times did you cum?"

She looked quite embarrassed. "I lost count at seven ... or was it eight? I'm not really sure, does that matter? All I know was it was a heap of times."

"How many more than seven or eight? That's an incredible number of orgasms ... were they all full on?"

My wife looked annoyed at being pressed on the number. "Oh James, I wouldn't have a clue. It happened so often ... and I was out of it after every time I came ... I simply lost count. Err, let me see ... I'd say that seven or eight would have been less than half the number of times I came overall."

"So you're thinking about 16 or 17?"

"Umm, could be!" She was evasive.

"I asked were they all full on?"

"Oh, you mean full-on orgasms ... you're damn right they were."

"How long did this all take?"

"Now I do know that, because I checked the clock when I woke to find Geoffrey already licking my breasts. He was at me and in me for over an hour. Can you believe that, honey? One man holding himself back from coming for an hour. Isn't that unreal?"

"Yes it is!" I answered without sharing her enthusiasm, "...that Geoffrey is some kind of wonder kid."

"He is a lot more than a kid, James," said my wife, defending the young tantric stud.

"So how was the soreness after an hour of sex with him?"

"Unbelievably sore, James ... you saw how I walked in here this morning. I can't get my thighs together. My vagina feels like it is red raw inside. I've actually had a little bit of blood on my panties. You know how long it's been since I've seen blood down there ... I stopped menstruating more than five years ago. The blood is obviously from his penis scraping the lining of the wall of my vagina ... wouldn't you think? After all, you're the doctor."

"So is that it? His cock pummelled you over and over again, in every position imaginable for more than an hour ... and you came again and again ... and now you are red raw sore?"

"Yes, I guess you could put it that way."

"And did he eventually cum for you ... and in you?"

"Oh, did he ever!" My wife's eyes seemed to glaze over at the memory of that. Did I really want to hear her describe the final coming of her super stud too? "I really began to worry that he was never going to cum, that he would just go on pushing in and out of me forever."

"So it became relief for you when he came?"

"Yes, sort of! I was so sore in there, it was actually quite uncomfortable, almost painful toward the end. I am amazed that I had still been able to orgasm so many times myself when at times his thrusting would almost become irritating. And then the relief when I heard through his heavy breathing that he was at last losing it. I just hung on until his cock sort of blasted away inside me. It felt like a powerful release ... and I was leaking his cum out of me for ages afterward."

So I had heard the full confession, how she had experienced never-before multiple orgasms at the hands of this young stud. My wife stood up and picked up our coffee cups. She moved gingerly across the kitchen to place the used cups in the sink.

"Do you want to go home now?" I asked my wife.

"Yes I do," she told me, turning from the sink and shuffling slowly across the floor toward me. "I feel uneasy being in someone else's home when they're not here."

"Beverley said we could take our time," I reassured my wife.

"Even so, I'd feel better if we left."

"I'll call us a cab," I told her, digging out my mobile phone and dialling the cab company.

I was stunned at how slowly my wife was able to move. She was walking a little bow-legged, probably from having her legs spread wide around Geoffrey's legs for over an hour. But could that be all? I placed my arms around my wife and walked slowly with her out of the kitchen and toward the front door.

My hand fell down from her shoulder, down over her back, heading toward a grasp of her arse cheeks, as I so often affectionately did. She reacted suddenly and strangely, stopping my hand's movement with her own, lifting my hand back to her waist and holding it there.

"What's the matter?" I asked her, sensing that there was something more she hadn't revealed.

"Nothing ... come on, let's go home."

It took three times as long as I would have walked it, but at last, we made it out through the front door, checking that it locked behind us. The cab had arrived by this and I managed to get my wife to it. She eased herself slowly and gingerly into the back seat and I sat in alongside her.

"So what else went on?" I quizzed.

She turned to look into my eyes, "Do I have to say?"

"Of course you do ... did he hurt you in some way? I noticed that there wasn't any intimate contact between you two when he left with Beverley and Michelle."

"He might have been embarrassed ... then again, he might have been worried that I had already told you and you might thump him."

"What for? Why would I hit him? Did he hurt you?"

"Err ... sort of!"

"The bastard, I'll go find him and sort him out."

"James, control yourself and don't start something you can't finish. I suspect young Geoffrey could be a match for you."

"So what did he do?"

"Well ... oh dear, I don't know if I can talk about this."

"Try it, honey ... give it a go, I'm listening."

"Well, that hour we spent together having sex again this morning started about five. So it finished about six. Until seven, we just lay there together, sort of cuddling, although he didn't seem to be into cuddles. Anyway, I eventually rolled over onto my stomach and he started trailing his finger across my back, very faintly. It felt really nice, very relaxing. He must have done it for about twenty minutes ... not just my back, but up and down each leg and over my arse."

"Were you turned on some more by it?"

"I don't know if I'd call itturned on... but it did feel really good."

"Did it make you wet again?"

"I guess it did, I'm not really sure because I wouldn't let anything – even my own fingers – get near my vagina. I was just so sore by then."

"I suppose my next question is did it make him horny again?"

My wife didn't hesitate with her answer, "Yes! I could feel another big erection because his body was so close to mine that his penis was laying across the back of one of my thighs."

"So he wanted you again?"

"I was surprised, even though he'd only cum once last night and once early this morning, I really thought that would have been enough for him. His roaming finger by now seemed to have given up on my back and legs and was concentrating on my arse. I didn't think much about it at first, but he pulled my legs wide apart and put his finger back there, right in between the cheeks of my arse. Naturally, having my legs that wide apart separated the cheeks. I shivered when I felt his finger actually touch my arse. That's so personal and you know me James, you know I don't like being touched back there."

"Yes I do, honey. You've always stopped me when I tried to touch you. So did you stop him?"

"I got such a surprise to feel his finger actually touching the opening of my arse..."

"Your anus, honey. He was touching your anal ring. Was he gentle?"

"Well, that's just it ... Geoffrey's touch there was so soft that for the first few seconds, I wasn't even sure if I was imagining it. By the time I realised that it was his finger, he had developed a sort of circular rhythm."

"Are you going to tell me you liked him doing that?"

"No ... well, sort of. I mean I didn't think he should be doing it, but he had seemed to be such a professional lover that I found that I was questioning myself. Maybe this is what young lovers do these days ... that's what I was thinking. I guess I didn't want to seem like an old fashioned prude. It was probably the same reason that I put up with the soreness in my vagina while he kept on at me for over an hour."

"So you let him get away with fingering your arse?"

"I am embarrassed to admit this to you, James ... I mean, after all the times I brushed your fingers away from back there. But, for some reason that I don't think I can explain, I just lay there, with my legs wide apart and let his finger play with my arse."

"With your anus."

"Yes, I'm sorry, with my anus."

"For how long?"

"Oh, I don't know ... is that important? I am embarrassed already to have to tell you that I let Geoffrey touch me back there."

"Well, was it for one minute ... or five minutes ... ten? How long ... and was that all he did?"

My wife turned her head away and looked out the cab window on her side, finding it difficult to continue telling me. After a long silence, she turned back to me, "It was about five minutes, I'd say. But then, I felt something quite wet where his finger had been. I didn't know what it was ... I even wondered if he had masturbated on me. Then his finger was rubbing this wetness around ... I was now all slippery and I was getting nervous, in spite of how good it had felt."

"So you were enjoying it?"

"Oh James, this is so awkward. I wish I hadn't started telling you."

"You have to be honest ... we both have to be honest with each other."

"I guess so. Now comes the bad part. James, he pushed his finger inside me ... inside my anus. My God, I was horrified ... it's dirty in there and here he was, pushing his finger inside my arse."

"How deep did he go?"

"What does it matter, he shouldn't have done it."

"So what did you do about it?"

"When I realised that he had actually put his finger inside my ... err, my anus ... I tried to get my legs together. But somehow, he had got his legs between mine and he kept them wide open. His finger seemed to go a long way in and I started shouting at him to take it out ... but he wouldn't. I was panicking now, I didn't know what he would do next ... this was turning unpleasant. I tried to reason with him, but he just kept moving his finger around, pushing it in and out, and wriggling it around inside my arse."

"Did you think of calling out for help?"

"The door was still closed, I didn't think anyone would hear me. At last, he pulled his finger out and I really started abusing him, telling him to let me up."

"Was he holding you down?"

"Yes, he had one hand in the middle of my back, quite firmly stopping me from getting up. After I had given him a piece of my mind, I thought that he was about to let me up, but then I felt his hands pulling on my hips and he raised my stomach up off the bed until I was on my hands and knees. Then, the worst thing I could imagine ... I felt more wetness back there and then something far bigger than his finger was pushing at my anus. It was his damn penis, James ... the bastard was trying to push it into me that way ... the wrong way."

"A lot of women like it in there."

"Like your friend Victoria, I suppose."

I guess I had that coming. "So did he do it, or did you manage to get away?"

"I was trying to tighten up to stop him getting it in."

"Your sphincter, you mean."

"Yeah, whatever you call it. Anyway, he did manage to get his big bulbous penis head inside me. Oh God, it felt so damn thick and it hurt ... it really hurt. But that was all he got in."

"You managed to stop him then?"

"No, I got lucky. I am sure that he would have gone ahead and pushed it all in. I don't even want to think about how it was going to fit. But just as he had got the large head of his penis in there and I was feeling so stretched, the door flew open and it was Beverley telling him that she was going to be late for court. She screamed at him, yelling at him to get his arse out of bed right away."

"And he obeyed her?"

"Not immediately! I think he didn't want to easily give up the progress he thought he had made in getting his penis into my anus. But then she hollered some more and I felt him pulling it out, much to my relief."

"Did Beverley say anything to you?"

"Not a word, but I'm guessing that she probably thought I was into it ... that he was doing nothing wrong. She may not have heard me hollering at him before because the door was closed."

"Did he apologise to you for trying it?"

"No, nothing! In fact, he never said another word to me from that moment on. He got off the bed, grabbed his clothes and followed Beverley out the door, leaving me lying there on the bed, all exposed. I felt humiliated for a while and I just lay there, thinking it over. But then a strange thing happened. I began to think that maybe I had encouraged him by liking the touch of his fingers roaming across my arse ... that part was nice. I figured that I should have stopped him sooner so it was my fault. I had also appreciated his sexual ability so much that I didn't want to hate him afterward for one bad moment."

"So you don't want me to go and beat him up?"

My wife laughed, it was a nice, warm genuine laugh, just like we had often shared together. "No dear, don't try that."

I smiled back at her, "Phew, thank God for that, I'm not sure I could have handled him at my age."

To be continued one more time ... we need to check on the state of the marriage after this hiccup.