The Doctor Diaries Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It was her idea," I interrupted.

"I am sure it was, it's never the man ... it's always those scheming women, isn't it?" Her tone was sarcastic. "I still had no intention of going with Geoffrey until Beverley stood up and walked away. Such a superior air of confidence about her, likeI've squared off the wife, she won't be a problem,now let me have her husband. She even bent down to kiss me on the cheek before she walked away ... how patronising?"

"I saw you holding the guy's hand, what was that all about?"

"After she kissed me, Beverley picked up my hand and placed it in Geoffrey's and he never let it go. His hand was warm, but more than that, it was like his hand was passing electricity to my body. I did look across the room and see her speak to you, like she was telling you to follow her. But I have to say that I didn't even see you leave the room. By then, with his hand holding mine, my eyes were attracted to Geoffrey's, like he was seducing me with only one hand and his eyes. I think that's when I started to get wet ... you know what I mean, down there, between my legs."

Was this my demure sexually-inhibited wife actually talking about getting wet from the touch and the stare of another man ... a young man?

"When Geoffrey took my panties off, the crotch was so wet. Not only was I embarrassed that this young man of the world was touching and removing such ordinary cotton panties, but I figured that I shouldn't be that wet when he hadn't even touched me."

"You still haven't said how you got from his holding your hand and looking in your eyes up to this bedroom and having wild sex with him."

"Oh, do I have to say, it makes me sound so cheap. I do still love you, James."

I was determined to find out, "So what happened?"

"I think you had left the room by this time, going with Beverley, but as I said, I didn't actually see you leave. So he and I are just looking into each other's eyes ... and he's holding my hand and I can feel his heat. And he said,'You want it!'just like that, like he was telling me something I already knew ... not another word. The strange thing is I never even answered him, I just stood up, still holding his hand and I pulled him from the dining room. Yes, I pulled him! He had to take over when we reached the hallway because I didn't know where we had to go to be alone. He led me up the stairs, still not another word between us, and he took me into this bedroom. I walked straight to this bed and lay down here, where you see me now."

"What did he say then, when you just came to the bed and lay down?"

"Still nothing, he followed me over and stood beside the bed and began to take his clothes off. I didn't know where to look ... I haven't seen another man naked since before we were married and I haven't seen a young man naked since we were both young ourselves. He was staring down at me, almost like he was daring me not to look away. So I didn't, I just stared straight at the bulge in his pants. His trousers dropped, then his shirt came off, then he pushed his jocks off and there it was ... he was stiff as a board."

"Was he...?" I didn't want to ask it, but I couldn't stop myself. I knew it would sound stupid even before the words came out, but I had to know, "Was he bigger than me?"

"My God, you men are incredible. Here I am, pouring out my heartfelt confession of cheating on you for the first time in our marriage ... and you only want to know if he was bigger. Yes, damn you, James ... yes, he was bigger, not by a lot, but bigger and slightly thicker!"

"You were still dressed at this time?"

"Yes, I hadn't taken a thing off, except my shoes. Just slipped out of them and left them on the floor and lay down. I didn't want to undress myself, I expected that he would, but he was making no move to. Are you sure you want me to continue with this, it might be too hurtful?"

"Honey, I am sure the revelation that I fooled around with some of my patients has hurt you deeply. I need to hear this to help me cope with my own guilt."

"Okay then! I reached out the hand closest to him and I began to stroke his ... err, his thing ... err, his penis. I don't know why I did, I don't think I thought about wanting to do it. My hand just suddenly started stroking him, like it had a mind of its own. He looked like he enjoyed it."

"I'll bet he did, I've always liked the feel of your hand on my cock."

"I ran my fingers up and down and around, sort of in awe of how stiff it was, a young and virile body. Some of that clear juice started to ooze from the tip of it. I pulled my hand away ... even though he boasted about how good he was at lasting, I didn't want to be responsible for him coming before we were ready, but little did I know then how long he could go on for. So when I stopped, he sat down on the side of the bed, exactly how you are now ... and he leaned forward and started kissing me – on the mouth."

"Still hadn't tried to undress you?"

"No, I felt like maybe he didn't want to see my fifty-year-old body, I was becoming very self-conscious. But his kissing was good, very good ... open mouths, lots of tongue. Then, when it went on for so long that our lips started to become swollen, he moved to my neck. That's when he gave me those love bites you can see. I was really starting to float by then. I don't think I ever thought that I might resist him, but by now, there was no way I could. I figured that if he didn't undress me soon, I was going to tear my own clothes off. Fortunately, that wasn't necessary. While his mouth worked on my neck, I felt him unbuttoning my blouse. We were both lucky that my bra had a front clasp between the cups, I undid that for him."

"So it wasn't just wham, bam ... he was into foreplay."

"Even more than you, James. His mouth moved to my breasts and he spent ages working over each nipple. God, it felt good ... he was as good as you at that."

My insecurities were nagging me ... was that true or just something that she thought I might want to hear?

"While his mouth was sucking and licking my breasts, I could feel his hands wandering lower, down to the bottom of my dress on the outside ... then up under, his fingers were tender on my thighs. Damn it, he was good. That's when he got to touch me right there, through my panties. I told you how wet they were, he even commented on that. Stopped kissing my breasts to tell me how soaked I was ... they were the first words he'd said since he'd told me'You want it'downstairs. Oh God, at that stage, I wanted it so badly. I was starting to get frustrated at how long it was taking to get his penis into me."

Was this really my conservative wife relating these carnal thoughts?

"He seemed to take an eternity to get my panties off, but at last he did. When he held those wet panties in his hand, that's when I was so embarrassed at how tatty and shabby they were."

"What about your skirt, was that still on?"

"No, he slid that off just before the panties went."

"So now you were naked?"

"Yes at last! That's when he got up on the bed and moved between my legs and then it started. Listen, I don't know how I got to be giving you a piece by piece description of all this. Let's just say that he did it to me ... for a very long time."

"And you loved it?"

"I loved most of it. He was so very good at doing it, and he had all these different positions. He would do it one way until I fully came ... I mean, real orgasms. Then, he would wait for me to calm down, then he'd move us into another position and he'd start doing it into me all over again. It wouldn't take long and I'd be a throbbing mess once more ... boom, crash! So he'd wait for a while again, then he'd shuffle us both into another position and away he'd go again. Sometimes, he was on top, sometimes I was, sometimes we were on our sides, sometimes facing each other and sometimes not. It didn't matter, he could make me cum in every single position. Yet he never looked like coming himself. As good as it was ... no, as great as it was ... I have to admit that I was becoming frustrated. I loved all the orgasms, but after a while, you just want the man to cum with you so you can hug him and hold him and be hugged and held ... even if he's not your husband. But Geoffrey was like a machine, I was scared he was never going to stop. So I was thankful when that girl appeared and made him cum. He wasn't happy for it to end that way, but I was relieved to at last feel his cum filling me."

How sexual my wife had become. Instead of telling me that she was glad it was over, she actually said'relieved to at last feel his cum filling me.'

"So are you ready to go home now?"

"Is that what you want, James?"

"Yes, I think I'm ready."

"Do you really want to go home with a wife who just cheated on you?"

"Yes I do, I guess I had it coming. Shall we go?" I stood up from the bed, looking down at my wife as she still lay with her legs splayed obscenely.

"No, I don't think I'm ready to go, how about we stay over till the morning?"

I didn't see that coming, it was like she had punched me in the stomach. Why, for God's sake, would she want to stay over?

"Surely you're not finished with Beverley yet," asked my wife, "Wouldn't you and she like to have another go?" What was she saying, encouraging me to be with my attorney once more? Little did she know that I would have to push Michelle out of bed to get to Beverley.

"No, I'm content, I'd really like to take you home now to our own bed."

"I don't think so. Don't be offended, James, I do still love you. But I thought that I'd wait until Geoffrey wakes up and let him have me again. Only this time I won't complain about how long it's taking. He can just keep doing me until he's ready to finish."

I was stunned, "But you said that you wanted it over, that you were frustrated that he wouldn't come, scared it would keep going on and on."

"I think I might have been hasty ... I got a bit anxious, I didn't realise how good he was until he stopped. I'm ready for more now, I'm only recalling the good bits, all those orgasms."

I was searching for reasons for her not to, "But you said how sore you were. Surely you couldn't take him pounding into you over and over?"

"I'd like to try again ... I think I will. Go on James, you go back to Beverley, I'll be okay. Let's stay the night and we'll meet downstairs in the morning, have some breakfast together, okay?"

"But we weren't invited to stay the night?"

"I was James, I was! When Beverley was working on me to try out Geoffrey, she said I could stay all night with him. I've decided now I will."

"I'll go tell Beverley the good news," I said without conviction and turned to walk to the door. I was still naked, had been the entire time that I was sitting on the bed beside my equally naked wife – and the sleeping Geoffrey. I turned and gave one long last look at my wife who had by now rolled over to cuddle into the back of Geoffrey, her left leg thrown over his, straddling him. This was a sight I had never expected to see.

Chapter 26

I went back down the deserted hallway and turned into Beverley's master bedroom. There was again girl-girl activity on the bed. My attorney was stretched out, arms and legs wide as if forming a star shape. Her pa was bent over between her legs, slurping on her boss' pubic region. Judging by the sounds coming from Beverley, Michelle was hitting all the right spots.

I decided to stand at the end of the bed and watch ... to see Beverley's face reflect the satisfaction she was deriving from her pa's magic tongue, and watch from only two feet away, the exposed spread arse cheeks of Michelle as she bent over her boss. That tiny anus was gaping slightly and invitingly – it had been a while since my introduction to anal from the patient Victoria. I knew I was no chance to get in the arse of this young woman, given her lesbian tendencies, but I could look and I could dream, couldn't I?

My cock had found nothing to get excited about while talking to my wife about her exchange with the young stud and his tantric sex. But now, it stiffened as I stared intently at Michelle's arse, moving in time with her mouth's licking of her boss. I could even see some of her pubis as she bent forward over Beverley. I dared to step in closer and stretched my hand forward for my fingers to fondle her intimately, caressing the inner cheeks of her arse and running my fingertips perilously close to her tiny anus.

Michelle jumped at my soft touch, but whether she thought it was her boss – with the longest arms imaginable to reach her arse - or realised it was me and didn't care, she made a swooning sound that suggested no objection. I sat down on the bottom of the bed and continued my touch, never quite reaching her anal target, but teasing her smooth tender skin with my soft gentle fingers.

From further up the bed, Beverley's gasps and moans told Michelle and I that a climax was near and the younger woman obviously intensified her efforts to push her boss over the top into a frenetic orgasm that included body humping and hair tugging – Michelle's, that is.

When all went quiet, Michelle finally detached her lips from her boss' clitoris and slowly turned around to face me, my hand dislodging from her arse cheeks in the process, "Oh, you're back!" Her demeanour to me was more pleasant than it had been at any time on this day.

Beverley had heard Michelle speak to me and opened dreamy eyes to see what was happening, "Oh doctor, are you still here?"

"Kind of looks that way, doesn't it?" I answered.

"Felt that way too, Beverley, he was feeling up my arse while I was kissing you," said Michelle, giving me up to her boss.

"That won't get you very far, doctor ... I thought you would have got the drift by now that Michelle is not even bi like me. She is hard-core lesbian and loving it."

"You can't blame a man for trying, all lesbians must know what a challenge they present for us hetero guys."

"So is that the reason you're still here, doctor?" asked Beverley, sounding like she may have lost interest in me by now.

"To tell you the truth, my wife has become so besotted with Geoffrey and his tantric sex, that she wants to stay till morning."

"Oh damn, I'm sorry about that, doc! Does it upset you?"

"Yeah, pisses me off a bit."

"Well, it is a working day tomorrow and I am in the Supreme Court, and it's no piddling matter that I'm defending. I need my sleep, so if you're staying, you're gonna have to be quiet. But look, my precious Michelle here has made me very wet now and you look like you've got a boner back, so would you like one last bit of action before I close your file?"

Michelle had thoughtfully moved away from between Beverley's legs at her boss' suggestion, so my attorney was wantonly spread out before me. I only had to shuffle a few feet and I would be between her legs. "That was such a warm invitation ... but why not, I didn't really get to appreciate the first one?"

"Maybe you'll be better at it this time," she replied sarcastically, chipping away at my confidence yet again.

I made the move, edging past Michelle until my knees were between Beverley's knees. I lowered my now rampant cock and nosed it into the groove of her spread and very wet labia.

"Umm! Feels better already," my attorney enthused.

Beverley was very wet, her labia lips spread wide, revealing all the shink pink bits and I was restored tohornyagain. Is it that my attorney is a very desirable woman? Yes she is!

Or maybe that I am concentrating my erotic thoughts and my arousal fully on this woman because I didn't want to think of my previously loyal and trusting wife lying entangled with a young stud half her age. Geoffrey would wake again soon and subject her to an hour of tantric sex that she claimed she would enjoy. I didn't want to think that was possible.

So I lined up my cock-head at Beverley's vaginal opening and I thrust hard into her, driving half my length into her. She grunted from the force of my effort, but she did not protest, instead throwing her arms around my shoulders and locking her ankles behind my calves.

"Something tells me this is going to be what I expected from you to the first time," she told me. Directing her next comment to Michelle, who had slid up the bed alongside us in search of a better view, "Watch and learn, my precious Michelle."

"Yes, there could be hope for you with men yet," I told Michelle in a short but snappy chauvinistic rant. Then I steadied my body over Beverley's and thrust hard again, this time seating my erection all the way up inside her warm velvet lining. "Aah, this is heaven!" I told both women.

There was no need for waiting, the lady was all juiced up and I was rock hard stiff. I needed to keep the mental pictures of my naked wife, lying alongside Geoffrey, out of my thought process right now. I began to pull my erection nearly all the way back ... then hold there with only the tip clinging to Beverley's vagina's grip before plunging all the way back home.

The real me was back, the confident lover that had pleased several of my willing patients ... and who had given a baby to Natalie in the process. I pushed my hard cock into Beverley's tight vagina with purpose and arousal. Already, I could hear her breathing starting to climb the walls and knew that her orgasm would not be far behind.

I had disgraced my reputation the first time, coming cheaply and I was determined that I wouldn't fail again. Her strident loud gasps telegraphed the arrival of an intense orgasm that only made her arms and legs grip me tighter to her hot body. I was able to slow my pace while looking down on this beautiful woman, recognising that I was indeed a lucky man to get to put it to Beverley while my wife lay in another man's arms in an adjacent room.

"Oh Michelle," Beverley wailed, turning her head to her right to look into her pa's eyes while I maintained my steady pace into my attorney's vagina. "As nice as our tongues feel to each other, nothing can beat a man's hard cock driving in. You don't know what you're missing, girl."

I quickened the pace once again and was detached enough from an early finish to watch the beautiful face of this delightful woman as I cranked her libido up to overdrive and pushed her body toward a second intense orgasm.

Her warm body exploded beneath me again, a willing participant in my carnal pursuit of her body. She came with a resounding climax, loudly voicing her enthusiasm for good sex, me ... even all males generally ... finally exhorting her timid pa, "You must try this with a man, Michelle. Forget virginity, it's not all it's cracked up to be!"

My own climax had been bubbling just beneath the surface, I could feel my packages of semen preparing to leave my balls. A dilemma arose, but one that I was sure I could handle. My attorney appeared to be quite multi-orgasmic. I figured that I might be able to push on – holding back my own – until giving her a third massive Big O. But I knew it was risky. She had become a wild participant, wriggling her lower body around underneath me, trying to shake my cum out of my balls before I was ready.

Against my better judgement and unwilling to leave Beverley hovering just before a crest, I pushed hard into this hot body, spewing forth my cum. I had chosen the quick finish to ride on the tail of her second orgasm, spilling surge after surge of my cum into her clasping vagina. Our bodies sagged and the pulsing of each continued the pleasure in the other.

As I drifted so near to sleep while still joined, her body shifted around beneath me. "That was well worth you staying for ... and me staying awake for. But you better let me sleep now?" she told me, indicating that the sex was definitely over as far as she was concerned. I eased my still seeping, flaccid cock from her tight sheath, eliciting one final long sigh from the woman beneath me.