The Empath Cycle: 2001 It Takes One - Book 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You have a lot to teach me, I see. The more I learn, the more complicated it seems."

"Only because it's new to you. You'll get the hang of it soon enough. Like I said, it's a game you play with your partner. When you're not playing, you're both regular people. Can you imagine my mother being submissive in her everyday life? Well, neither can I. And my Karlie is a lawyer on the fast track to a partnership in her firm. I've been told by other associates there that she strikes the fear of God in her opponents. I'm so proud of her."

"Viewed in that context, I suppose..."

Sylvie was interrupted by a discreet knock on the door. Jade opened it just enough to get the outfit while Sylvie hid behind it.

"Thank you, Ian. We won't need your help in here."

"No problem, Jade. Give me a ring if you need anything."

Sylvie was puzzled. "What did he mean by that? Do you have to phone him? You could just walk out to the counter."

"I told you this is a private dressing room. We push this button and a discreet tone will ring in the store, telling him we need his help. Now, this is latex, so you need to use baby powder before you put it on."

"Like the divers do with a dry suit?"

"That's it. Otherwise you won't be able to move in it. You will still sweat if you exert yourself, but it's made to ventilate some, so it's not too bad."

It took some time for Sylvie to learn the trick of putting the latex outfit on, but she was a quick learner.

"You can put it on yourself or have your pet dress you. Karlie loves to primp me up and the sexier, the better, as far as she's concerned."

"I do look sexy in this. I never knew I could look this good."

"It's going to be even better with the right evening make-up. You will be stunning."

"I'm going to have to practise a lot with those stilettos or I'm going to break an ankle."

"Do you practise any sport?"

"Not sport exactly, I do yoga."

"Perfect. You already have the equilibrium. All you have to do is strengthen your ankles. At first, take smaller steps and you should be okay. Once you're used to them, you'll be able to do anything in them that you do in regular shoes."

"If you say so, but I think I'll save them for special occasions."

"That's what I do. They're nice enough. They change your posture in a sexy way, but after a while, they can get uncomfortable."

"I'm sure they would."

"Okay, so we know it fits you perfectly. Now, take it off and we will get your pet's outfit and a couple of special toys."

Back in the showroom, they gave the outfit to Ian and walked to another display.

"Since you bought the same outfit as Jade, will you get the same one for your pet as she got for hers, miss?"

"Yes, Ian. We intend to go out together and she says it would make an impression."

"I'm sure you will all turn heads, miss. We have two variations on this model. Which would you prefer?"

They looked alike to Sylvie. Unsure, she turned to Jade. "What do you think? I don't see the difference."

"My... Your pet has larger nipples than mine, so they should be displayed. Both are push-ups to create the best cleavage. This is the costume Karlie has. It's made so her nipples just peek over the bodice. You should get this other one, though. Look at this feature."

"Oh! It's going to show..."

"Yes, it will. When you've got it, flaunt it, I always say. And remember where she will be wearing this. When we go there, you will see far more revealing costumes than this."

"Do you think she will agree to wear this? Look at the fuss she made with the peek-a-boo bra."

"I'll bet you anything you want that not only will she agree, but she will ask for it. Care to name a wager?"

"I don't own much more than the clothes on my back, my books and my computer."

"Okay, how about this, then. The wager is a favor or service to be named at the winner's convenience and the bet is that by next Saturday, she will ask you to take her to the club wearing this costume."

"I don't know if I want to make an open bet like that. I never gamble, but I know enough not to bet something I don't have or, in this case, something I may not want to do."

"Let me amend it then to a favor or service the looser is willing to do for the winner. How does that sound?"

"Fair enough. Do we have all you want? Ian has already locked the door and is probably waiting for us to close the place."

"Don't worry about that. It's Sunday, so he's most likely waiting for his mistress to pick him up to go out."

"Still, Patricia is waiting for us."

"You still don't get it. I'm sure she is stewing in her juices trying to imagine what we will bring back. Remember, she knows what we came here to buy."

Sylvie had to laugh at that. "She must be just about ready to melt by now. Do we have everything?"

"Just a couple of toys and we're done."

When Ian rang the total, Sylvie was almost in tears. "I didn't see the tags on those things. I can't afford to buy this. That's more than two months' rent on my apartment."

"Forget about it. It's my gift to you and... your pet."

"I can't accept this. It's too much."

Jade leaned over to whisper in Sylvie's ear. "You've given me the greatest gift anybody could ever give me: my mother. Forget about the money. It means nothing to me compared to that."

"I you say so, but I will find a way to repay you when I get my degree."

"We'll talk about it then. For now, let me buy this for the both of you and we'll hurry home."

When they stepped out of the elevator, there was a woman with a suitcase sitting on the carpet beside Patricia's door. When she turned her head toward them, she did a double take and stared openly as they came toward her.

"Jay, you didn't tell me you have a twin sister."

Both laughed. "I didn't know until today. Kay, this is Sylvie. Sylvie, this is Karlie. My partner and the love of my life."

Looking at her intently, Sylvie hesitated.

Karlie grinned. "You see it? Patricia never did and I bet she didn't see the resemblance between you two either."

"You've got that right and she's seen us naked side by side before her."

"Wow! I can hardly believe that. When you came out of the elevator, I could only tell you apart by the clothes you're wearing."

"The surprise is going to be even better for mom."

"Given what you had me bring over and the bags you carry, am I to infer we will play with Patricia and Sylvie?"

"You may infer all you want, babe. Are you game?"

"Always, honey. Who is to be the domme?"

"Would you believe me if I said my mother has discovered her submissive side and our Sylvie here is already dominating her in their sex play. I will teach her to be a good domme and you will help mom along."

"I believe that. If she's anything like me, she will have a lot of fun with it too."

"Okay then. Ready?"

"I've been wet since I got your text, honey."

"That's good to know, pet. Now give a proper kiss to my new sister."

"Yes, miss."

In the space of these two short sentences, Karlie's demeanor had changed completely. Her posture and miens remained the same, but she held her hands in front of herself, had lowered her eyes so she didn't meet either of the young women's and her assertiveness had been replaced by a sort of expectancy.

"Would miss allow this pet to do as her miss has requested?"

"I... You..."

"The proper response is 'Yes, pet, you may do as your miss asked'."

"Yes, pet, you may do as your miss asked."

Karlie hugged Sylvie and gave her a sensual kiss which left her breathing hard.

"Hum... Thank you, pet. That was a very nice kiss."

"See, that's not so hard. You'll pick it up in no time at all. Also, in such a situation, it's polite to compliment the miss on a very well trained pet."

"Got it. Would it have been all right for me to have 'petted' her? And you have a very well trained pet."

"Thank you, I'm very proud of her. Remember what I said about boundaries. If nothing has been set up before, it's better not to take any chances. Some mistresses are very possessive and/or protective of their pet."

"So the main thing to remember is 'better safe than sorry'."

"Exactly. Shall we see how your pet is doing?"

"Is there anything special I should do?"

"Let's see how she behaved first. We'll go in quietly and improvise as we go. She doesn't know my pet is here. In fact, she doesn't know Karlie is my pet."

"She doesn't?"

"She's never had any occasion to see us play. It's going to be another surprise for her."

They went in without a word. Jade gestured to Karlie to stay in the living room and the younger women went to Patricia's bedroom. She had fallen asleep while waiting. She was on her side with her hands between her legs, a smile on her lips.

Jade pulled Sylvie back a bit. "You have two options. You can go in screaming and berating her for not following your instructions or do it quietly and inform her that she has incurred a demerit to be redeemed later. Which do you choose?"

"The choice is easy. I go in quietly. Why should I scream at her? This is only a game, after all."

Hugging her, Jade kissed Sylvie. "You are going to be such a good miss to my mother. If you always think like this, I won't have much to teach you."

"Thank you, but I'm not so sure about this. Consider me your trainee for a while yet, if you don't mind."

"I agree and it will be my pleasure. I want this to be the best experience possible for you both. Now, go in and do your mistress thing."

Moving to the side of the bed, Sylvie lovingly stroked her lover's hair and kissed her forehead. She leaned and whispered in her ear. "Your miss is disappointed in her pet. She will have to be punished for her disobedience."

Patricia opened her eyes at the sound of Sylvie's voice. She was reaching for her when the words registered. She immediately went back on her back and put her hands on the bed beside her. "I'm sorry, mistress. I fell asleep, but I didn't move or touch myself, like you said."

Standing with her arms crossed, Sylvie said nothing for a moment. "The proper form of address is 'miss' and, if I understand correctly, the pet doesn't talk to her miss without being asked to or having asked for permission." She turned to Jade for confirmation and got a nod of approval.

"You said you haven't touched yourself, pet, did you?"

"Yes, miss. I mean no, miss."

"Smell your hands, pet, and tell me again that you didn't touch yourself."

Once she found that her body had betrayed her in her sleep, Patricia blushed and stammered.

"Your miss is disappointed in her pet. You have incurred a demerit to be redeemed later. Now, get up and stand there, we have a couple of surprises for you."

Standing, naked, Patricia looked from her miss to her daughter, unsure of what would come next.

"Would you tell her the first one, Jade?"

Without raising her voice in the slightest, Jade said. "Come here, pet."

Thinking she was addressing her, Patricia began to move forward. She stopped when Karlie stepped promptly into the room. Her eyes opened wide at the implications of her appearance. She started to speak, but she stopped when her miss raised her hand.

"Has my pet been eavesdropping?" Jade asked without turning her head, her eyes fixed on her mother.

"Yes, miss."

"Why would my pet do such an unethical thing? Miss Sylvie has just told me you are a very well trained pet. Was she wrong or did you mean to shame me in front of her?"

"This pet would never do such a thing. She loves her miss too much. She only meant to ascertain the extent to which she would have to help Miss Sylvie's pet as requested by miss."

"Very well, pet. Your miss loves you too and she appreciates your initiative... this time."

"Thank you, miss."

To say Patricia was confused would have been an understatement. She had thought she understood the nature of the game, but this was going to another level altogether.

"Close your mouth, pet. It's undignified and my pet's behavior reflects on me."

"Yes, miss. I'm sorry, miss."

"That's okay, pet... this time. You were surprised and your miss understands. As you may have surmised, Karlie is Miss Jade's pet. As she will teach me to be a good domme for you, so will her pet help train you. She will explain the rules and the behavior expected of you. Do you understand, pet?"

"Yes, miss, your pet understands."

"Now be a good pet and give me a hug and a kiss. I've missed my pet."

After Patricia had given her a tentative hug and a kiss, Sylvie held her closer and kissed her more deeply, then whispered. "I love you, Patricia. Jade has explained this game to me and you're going to enjoy it, I'm sure. If you don't, you can tell me at any time and we will stop, I promise."

There were tears in Patricia's eyes when Sylvie let her go, but her genuine smile showed her trust in her lover.

"It would only be polite, pet for you to give a proper hug of welcome to Miss Jade and her pet."

She flew into her daughter's arms and kissed her enthusiastically... until she realized that the kiss wasn't returned and that Jade was standing stiff. She stepped back, unsure of what she had done wrong.

"If it's okay with Miss Sylvie, my pet would take her pet in the guest bedroom and explain to her the proper behavior for a pet. Also, they should dress appropriately."

"I agree. If she wasn't such a new pet, her miss would be ashamed by her undignified behavior."

When the older women were out of the room, Jade rushed to take Sylvie in her arms as she could see she was trembling in reaction to the role she had just played. "That's okay, baby. You did very well. You're a natural."

"I don't know if I can do this. This is the hardest thing I've ever done. I feel like a heel for treating her like that."

"No, you did it exactly right. I was looking at her along and she loved every minute of it. Yes she was confused, but you did the right thing. Not too harsh, not too lenient. You were perfect. Give yourself a break. You're learning too."

"I followed your lead, that's all. It's not natural for me to be bossy like that."

"I told you, it's a game and it takes two to play it. Am I correct in assuming that you told her so and that she could stop it anytime, when you whispered in her ear?"

"Yes, of course. I would never do anything to hurt her."

"Then I repeat myself. You're a natural at this. Love and respect, baby, it's all about love and respect. Now, while we wait for them, I suggest we shower so we are ready for our pets when they come back."

Their stay in the bathroom involved finding new and creative ways to use soap and hot water.

Patricia stood in the doorway to the guest bedroom, watching Karlie methodically lay out their misses' outfits on the bed.

"Karlie?"

"Yes, dear?"

"I'm not sure I can do this. I've already messed things up and I'm afraid Sylvie is disappointed in me."

"What makes you think so?"

"I seem to have all the wrong reflexes to be a submissive."

"Jade tells me you are already giving Sylvie control over you in your sex play."

"That's true and you wouldn't believe how hard I come when she does. She's even given me the best orgasm without even touching me, just by talking to me while I was blindfolded."

"Sure, I believe you. That's how we began. One day, Jade 'forced' herself on me and I found that I loved it. When she stopped because she thought she had gone too far, I was on my knees, begging her to continue. I don't know who was the most surprised by my reaction, her or me. When she resumed my 'rape', it was like I was someone different. I wanted... I needed her to take me any way she wished and, by giving her control over my body, I felt freer than I had ever been with a sex partner."

"That's how I felt the first time Sylvie took me. I mean, I only knew her as a shy and unsecure person and there she was, fucking me like she owned me. She pushed all my buttons, all at once."

"It's that dream thing they're talking about, isn't it?"

"So she says. She told me I had confessed my deepest desires to her and told her about her own."

"Let me guess. She is also a sub, but in a different way."

"I suppose. I'm not exactly sure what it means, but Jade seems to. There must be something to those dream experiences because she knew about a strap-on I had bought for no reason at all and some other things she says are for her. I mean, I shudder to think what it would do to her."

"You mean restraints, nipple clamps, clothespins. That kind of things?"

"How did you know?"

Giggling, Karlie answered. "Girl, you are in for some surprises. But first, let's go to the half-bath in the hall so we can clean up for our misses. Then we have to dress up. We won't have time to go all the way tonight, but it'll give you an idea."

As they cleaned themselves, Karlie explained some of the rules of the game.

"You have to remember that it's a game between loving partners. It's much the same as in sex play. You and I put ourselves in our lover's hands because we trust them not to hurt us and they take the responsibility for our safety while they have control over us. What we did in the bedroom before is the same, without the sex. It's a role-playing game, as if you were playing a part in the theater."

"I'm never taken theater in school. It seemed such a frivolous thing to do."

"Me neither. I had better things to do, more important subjects to study. After that first time when I submitted in sex, we talked about what it meant to each of us and the thrill we got out of the roles we had played. We tried to do the whole domme-sub thing, but it never felt right. That is until Jade talked about it with somebody she knew. She's the one who taught Jade to be a good domme and her sub taught me the basics of being a good sub. We adapted that knowledge to suit ourselves."

"So, what are those basics? I want my mistress to be proud of me, not ashamed."

"First 'mistress' is the generic term for the dominant woman. We prefer to use 'miss' because, for us, it implies a more personal relationship. We are not slaves in any way or simply sex-toys to be abused. In a way, when we play the game, we are telling our partner that we love and trust her in every way possible."

"I get that and I want to be the best sub that I can for my... miss. So, what did I do wrong earlier that had both so incensed?"

"You forgot the role. Think about it. You ran to a miss and hugged and kissed her."

"But my miss had told me to."

"She did, but while we were playing, you jumped a miss. You could have done it to me and it would have been nothing more than a display of enthusiastic ebullience by an untrained pet, because we are on the same 'social' level. But when you did it to Jade, you trampled so many rules, I wouldn't know where to start to enumerate them all. You never do something to a miss or say something to one without asking permission first. In that case, you should have walked diffidently to her and respectfully asked her if you could do as your miss requested."

"That sounds so complicated, but I'm willing to try my best for Syl... for my miss. Anything else I should know about showing proper respect?"

"Did you notice how I stood by my miss?"

"You held your hands in front of you and had your eyes lowered."

"Exactly, and I was always behind her and to the side. That's to show that she leads me and that I am ready to do as she asks. My eyes were lowered only enough so I didn't look her or any other miss in the eye. In the animal kingdom and in many cultures, that's considered a challenge unless done by equals."

"I just realized something: I never gave you a proper hug and kiss. May I?"

"You don't have to lower your eyes to me or act submissive in any way. In fact, when subs are together, without a miss or sir present, we can be ourselves. The only caveat is that we must always remember that our behavior reflects on our miss. In this case, it's no big deal because there are only the two of us, but when we go out, that's very important."

1...56789...21