The English Porn Siblings

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The mature secretary who clearly carried a torch for David led her through the complex, giving her a tour as she did so.

Once in the suite, she could see that Bella had already unpacked for her and there was nothing for her to do but shed her sweat soaked clothes. Stepping into the shower, Roberta gasped as the ice cold water hit her body. She felt the shock drive straight to her breasts and pussy. Her nipples leapt out almost instantly to their full extension. Blood engorged and stiff enough to drive nails home. Roberta caressed her breasts and nipples feeling ripples of sexual heat travel through her body. Her hand slid down between her legs, her fingers stroking at her core. Slowly she felt it grow sliding out from its protective hood, pulsing with her heartbeat. Taking it between her thumb and forefinger, she slowly started to stroke its length sending mind numbing shocks to her system. She was quickly building up to a full blown release when she remembered David's words,

"No cumming."

With a soft sigh, Roberta released her throbbing clit and completed her ablutions. After drying off she walked to her wardrobe and picked out a silk lemon, spaghetti strapped, sleeveless top and slipped it over her head. She groaned as the cool silk slid over the very tips of her turgid nipples as the hem fell to just above her diamond studded navel.

Stepping into a matching pair of lemon coloured shorts she slowly pulled them up, sliding over her generous hips and settling them tightly in her crotch. Turning to the wardrobe mirror she could see the slight swell of her now sleeping nipples pushing against the cool silk. Looking to her crotch, she could just discern a hint of her full lips through the reinforcing material and as she turned, saw how tightly her shorts hugged her sweet muscular buttocks.

Raising her hands, Roberta pulled her wet dark locks back into a pony tail securing it with a lemon coloured bobble. Leaning forward she checked out her face, her complexion shone, her rosy cheeks glowed and her deep brown eyes glistened with shining health. Stepping into soft low heel sandals she walked to the door where she met Bella on her way to the restaurant.

The pair walked through the complex and into the restaurant selecting a table by the window overlooking the gardens.

Within a minute, their attention was drawn to the restaurant entrance by the loud giggling of two females. Roberta immediately recognised the flame haired actress, Callista. She was dressed in a scarlet boob tube which together with her matching scarlet shorts and clearly been painted on her body which glowed with a deep Californian tan. Even from across the room, Roberta could see where Callista's nipples distorted the front of her top. Checking out her body, Roberta realised that for all intents and purposes, both she and Callista had been made from the same mould. Everything about their bodies matched up. Callista's breasts looked to be just as strong and firm as her own, her hips just as generous, her thighs just as powerful, muscles rippling as she walked. Her waist was as slim as Roberta's and the soft round tummy mound matched her own. Unlike Roberta, Callista's shorts did not hide what lay beneath its tight cover and her thick, full pussy lips could clearly be seen as indeed, could the raised point at the top of her pussy. Roberta stared and wondered if indeed, Callista was blessed with a clitoris somewhat similar to her own.

Suddenly, the giggling stopped and a silence fell on the restaurant. Roberta raised her eyes to meet those of Callista. Instantly, the two pairs of eyes locked on each other, closing out anything else. Both women could see the instant dislike flood their eyes, in seconds, the dislike turned to hatred fuelling a completely irrational desire to hurt and crush the object of their hatred.

Without breaking eye contact, Callista and her friend walked over to Roberta's table. Callista lowered herself into the seat opposite Roberta, whilst her friend sat opposite Bella. The two actresses continued to stare at each other, each waiting for the other to break.

Without breaking eye contact, Callista said, "Pam, take Roberta's friend and show her around the complex."

Bella looked confused and looked towards Roberta.

"That's a good idea." Roberta said still staring deeply into Callista's eyes. "I will see you later Bella.

Slowly, the two girls stood and shook as they felt the drop in temperature around the table. Turning they both walked away.

"You must be Callista I assume?" said Roberta. Maintaining her stare, she moved her hand across the table where it was met by Callista's. Fingers closing around each other, their hands clasped in greeting. This was no warm hand shake, slowly both women began to apply pressure, squeezing the others hand in their tight grip. Tighter and tighter they gripped, each seeing the strain begin to show in the other's eyes.

Roberta felt the corded muscles in her forearms begin to burn and considered breaking the grip. But, she could also see the strain in Callista's eyes and renewed the pressure. Both of the women's arms began to shake with the strain, the agony began to build to a peak. Both antagonists realised that neither of them were breathing and the contest was about to finish.

Both women let out audible gasps as they each released the other's hand, feeling the blood course back into cold white hands.

"You English Bitch." Whispered Callista.

"And you a Yankee Cow." Replied Roberta.

"That part was mine." Growled Callista. "I was meant to co-star with Peter, not some weak, milky tart."

"Yes I know." Lied Roberta. "But then they decided they needed someone who could match him in the fucking stakes. Clearly, they thought you couldn't."

"You Cunt!" snarled Callista. "I could fuck you into next week without breaking breath."

"It's a shame we will never find out." Whispered Roberta. "The only thing I will be fucking is Peter in the starring role. After all, why would he want to share it with some bit part actress?"

Roberta smiled to herself when she saw the barely controlled fury coursing through Callista's body and was not surprised by her vicious return.

"You forget, you cunt, it isn't only about you and Peter. First you have to get past me and I am going to destroy you. I will have you whimpering on set like a new born baby."

Looking deep into Callista's eyes, Roberta said, "You forget. This isn't about real life, this is a movie with a script. The plot is written, you lose."

"Well just maybe all those pussy whipped film crew might just want to let things go on a bit longer, long enough for me to grind your pussy into extinction."

"You slack pussy Cow." Said Roberta. "Even if we go off script, your pathetic efforts won't delay the shoot much, I will have your pussy rubbed out in a matter of minutes. Now, if it's alright with you, I need to go and meet my co-star." Breaking eye contact, Roberta stood, smiled at Callista and turned and walked away.

Switching off the speaker, David leaned back into his chair with a deep smile. Every part of the complex was wired up for both sound and CCTV, he didn't miss a thing. He knew now he had the fight he and his backers wanted. There was no doubt in his mind that the shoot would not be just be about grinding, these girls really hated each other, a physical confrontation would have to take place. However, he reminded himself, he must not allow Roberta to cum during the fight sequence, must not lose sight of the cream pie finish. Picking up the phone, he called security and ensured that neither of the girls would meet up before their confrontation on set. He wanted the hatred to fester and build.

Back in her room, Roberta lay naked on her bed stroking her breasts, gently rubbing her nipples between her fingers and thumbs. She couldn't believe just how quickly she and Callista had faced up and how deeply she now wanted to humiliate her on set. The very thought of locking up pussies with Callista fired up raging fires in her body. Her right hand slipped down to her pussy and brushed against her swollen clitoris. Taking it between thumb and forefinger she began to slowly stroke it, the passage of her digits being smoothed by her own oily secretions.

Her body began to undulate as if it was floating on the warm waters of the ocean and electricity flowed throughout her body. Short bursts of energy jolted through her erogenous zones, building and building ever higher. It was almost upon her...

With a loud groan, Roberta removed her hand, mentally cursing the backers that denied her completion and fulfilment.

That evening she and David were joined in the restaurant by Peter. Watching him walk to their table Roberta was shocked to feel her heart begin to pound and her blood course through her veins. She was acting like a schoolgirl over some silly beau. Nevertheless, Peter on film did not do Peter in real life justice. The man was just so stunningly handsome, yet acted as though he was not aware of it. Within minutes, Roberta felt she had known him all her life.

David watched them closely, he could see that his Stars were building an affinity, there was clearly some magic going on here. Now was the time to move things along.

"So, what do you think guys? Are we going to stick to plan?"

Both Peter and Roberta looked to him with puzzling expressions.

"I mean the build-up, you know, you two getting it on for the next couple of days. We need you both wound up for the big one. Plenty of sucking, licking and fucking but no cumming."

"For fucks sake Dave, don't forget we have a lady present you crude bastard."

"Don't worry Peter, Subtlety is clearly not his forte."

"Well?" said David.

Peter turned to Roberta and raised a quizzical eyebrow. "You don't have to do this," He said.

Roberta looked at him, "What the Hell, it's just a job and we are getting paid enough. Two days before the big shoot? Let's do it, it would help to have someone there to make sure there is no cumming."

"I'll drink to that," chuckled Peter as he raised his Scotch.

"Great." Said David. I have already had your stuff taken to Roberta's suite, now drink up and go, get some homework done."

Slowly, Peter and Roberta made their way to their suite, each deep in thought. Peter knew it was going to be difficult to do what they had to do without carrying it through to completion. Being asked to keep your body on the edge of orgasm for two whole days was asking for the world.

Roberta also worried about what they were about to do. She knew there would be no problem stopping Peter from cumming should he lose his control, a well placed thumb at the base of his dick would stop him dead in his tracks. Her problem was going to be entirely different. She was going to be in Peter's hands on this one should her own ability fail to stop her going over the edge. Turning to Peter she said, "Look, I know I can stop you dead in your tracks, but I am going to rely on you to stop me going over the edge, I just know once I hit that bar, I'm off.

"Don't you worry about a thing girl," Peter drawled. I know just the thing.

On returning to the suite, both Roberta and Peter showered and dressed in robes sat on the settee, he with a large scotch and her with a large Gin and tonic. Each was slightly turned towards the other, leaning on the arms at the end of the settee.

"How do you want to start this?" said Peter.

"I don't know." Roberta replied, "I have never had any experience of this. It has always had some element of romance or there has been a camera there. I'm not even sure what is expected."

"Well as I see it." Peter explained, we are expected to get each other to the edge of orgasm as often as possible and keep each other there for as long as possible without blowing up. David read somewhere that the more often and longer you withhold your orgasm, the greater it will be and your ability to withstand your orgasm will grow too. There are no prizes for knowing what he's looking for, he wants to see us exploding together and this exercise should allow us to hold back our orgasm until we are both ready to blow. I should think by the time we do get it on, you and I both will also be glad to see it happen."

Looking deep into Roberta's eyes he said, "Do you want to make a start?"

"How should we start?" she replied.

"Right, lets drop the dressing gowns, getting naked should speed us up to where we need to be. Do you want to blow me first or second? Or should we just get it on at the same time?"

Standing, Peter dropped the dressing gown and walked over to an ice bucket on a stand. He dragged it over toward the settee, left it there and said, "That's the camera."

Roberta stood and slipped the gown from her shoulders, pooling at her feet. As she did so, Peter lay full length on his back on the settee. Roberta looked down at him and gasped when she saw the huge thick rod between his loins. She was aware that his length was supposed to be just 7 inches, but it sure looked to be a lot more than that. For a moment, she doubted she would be able to get it inside her when the time came, but then smiled. Of course she would take him, babies were much bigger. At the same time, she felt her nipples swell to their full extent, the blood pumping into them stretching the skin of her nubs to its extremity firing of a constant tingling inside them. Her tummy was churning and she was so wet she could feel her juices beginning to exit her tightly clenched pussy lips. Her mouth was filling with saliva preparing to take on Peter's thick pulsing invader.

As he lay down, Peter looked up to Roberta and groaned when he saw her stunning naked body. Her tits sat high and firm on her chest and her nipples were crazily distorted. He had never seen nipples so swollen and stiff. His eyes fell to her waist and the gentle swell of her stomach before settling on the swollen mound of her pussy. Roberta was standing with her legs slightly apart and looking between them, Peter could see two silvery strings of mucus dangling from her thick pink pussy lips. He felt a surge of blood to his penis and his tongue itched to slide between her portal.

Once more raising his eyes to Roberta's they met and both groaned in sexual need. Roberta walked to the settee and slowly raising her right leg, she lifted it over his body and straddled his shoulders with her own head hanging over Peters loins. Reaching out with her right hand she took a firm grip on the base of his pulsing mast, the space between her fingers and thumb at least two whole inches. There, glistening at its head was a large bead of clear viscous liquid bubbling from the small slit. With the thumb of her left hand, Roberta rubbed the liquid around the swollen head of his penis and watched as even more seeped from the same source. Slowly she placed the palm of her left hand over the fluid and rubbed it over the whole of his cock. Both of her hands now slipped and slid up and down his pole. She could feel the blood pulsing at its core.

Slowly she lowered her head, the smell of sex invading her nostrils as her mouth neared the twitching head of his rod. A shudder went through her body as her lips came in contact with the warm slimy surface of his pre-cum smeared flesh. Pushing down, Roberta felt her mouth being forced open, wider and wider until she thought her jaw would dislocate. Steeling herself, she pushed once more, loudly grunting as the swollen head of his penis rushed into her mouth, filling it with warm salty fluid. No sooner had she been invaded than she screamed as she felt an incredibly hot tongue lick into her swollen pussy.

Peter laid back as he watched Roberta approach him, bending as she straddled him. Reaching up, he took the warm right globes of her ass in each hand, stroking and caressing the firm flesh, feeling the taught muscle below. He let out a small groan as he felt her small hand take hold of the base of his dick. Shivered as he felt her gently smear his pre-cum around the turgid purple head of his pole. Small shocks ran the length of his tool as he felt her hand smear more liquid over the whole of his weapon as it pulsed and throbbed in her hands. Looking down his body, he saw her lowering her head and knew her intent. As he felt her hot breath blow gently around his helmet and the first hot wet contact of her lips he raised his head and pushed out his tongue, Suddenly, he felt those hot wet lips spread around the throbbing head of his dick and almost instantly felt his lance force entrance to her hot slippery mouth. As her mouth engaged his swollen helmet, his hips rose as did his own head, driving his hard pursed tongue deep into the groove of her pussy. He heard her muffled scream as he forced another two inches of his meat into her mouth, feeling her desperate suckling around his shaft. At the same time, her hips dropped and his face was forced into the hot wet swollen cavern of her pussy, his tongue driven up into her passage. He could feel Roberta's gag reaction constricting around his shaft as he pushed up into her mouth. He rolled his head, forcing his face deeper into the engorged lips of her pussy, his tongue forcing deeper into her hot slimy passage. He felt her start to suck him, her tongue circling his tool as his knob filled her mouth.

Within a minute, he felt her slowly start to slide her mouth up and down the small amount of shaft she had managed to take in, her teeth lightly scraping abrading his shaft. Suddenly, he felt a hot wet projection slide across his face and raising her hips slightly was astounded by the sight of her rigid, swollen clitoris. Swiftly his mouth reached for it and closed around it, gently sucking it into the depths of his maw. He heard her scream as much as felt it and her hips bucked on his face. Tightly he held her pussy to his face, his lips forming a circle about her throbbing clit as he gently began to suckle, sliding his wet lips along the whole length of her shaft.

Soon he heard her start to croon, two sets of wet lips, two suckling mouths, two hard slimy shafts. slipping sliding mouths up and down.

They both slipped into an easy rhythm arms wrapped around each other, hands holding firm buttocks and mouths suckling at each other's hot shafts. There was no longer any haste, but the incredible feelings of the constant slippery abrading began fires in each of their loins which began to build into conflagrations. Desperately each of them tried to control their responses, holding back the inevitable conclusion.

Roberta was the first to realise that Peter was about to come, the thrusting of his hips was becoming wilder suddenly, he cried out and thrust his hips, driving his rod into her mouth ready to fill her with his seed. Instantly, Roberta dug her thumb deep into the base of his penis, driving it down into his urethra. Peter yelped as he felt the hot pain rocket deep inside him, washing away the tumult of orgasmic waves threading through his body. At the same time, he became aware that Roberta was herself driving her hips and clitoris into his tight mouth. Her weeping and groaning told him she was on the edge of a monumental climax. Quickly he reached for the ice bucket, hand reaching inside and as Roberta began to screech at the release of her passion, he rubbed the large ice cube over her clitoris and drove it deep into her cunt. Instantly the shock attacked her body, numbing her nerve centres and closing down her impending orgasm.

Slowly, the pair rolled onto their sides, hands feeling the taught buttocks flexing and undulating beneath their fingers. Nothing was said between them as once more hot, wet mouths searched for and suckled on engorged flesh. Heads sliding in unison, slimy shafts dipping between hot lips, searching the depths of each other's mouths.