The English Porn Siblings

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Talk to me." Peter said. "Tell me about your life in England."

Softly, Roberta told him of her life at home and how she had bucked the family by turning to what she did for a living. She told him of her friends, and her lovers and all the time, their conjoined loins gently buffeted keeping to the edge.

"You know," said Peter. I'm a bit English myself."

"You are?" whispered Roberta.

"Yes." said Peter. "I was actually born in England. My dad served there. He was an engineer in the US Marines but when the time came to return home, my birth mother would not leave, but she let my father bring me home. How could a Mother give up her baby like that?"

Roberta began to feel a coldness build inside her, yet still the buffeting of their loins continued. Taking a deep breath, Roberta whispered, "Peter, what is your father's name?"

"OH God." moaned Roberta, "Did your father tell you the name of your real Mother?"

"Yes." he said. "An unusual name really, Galicia."

Roberta gave out a piercing scream and placing her hands on his shoulders, pushed Peter away, rolling from him and then curling up into a foetal ball, before beginning to sob and beat her fists into the bed.

"Roberta." Peter cried, "What's wrong?"

"For Christ's sake." she replied through her tears. "We have been fucking each other's brains out for the past two days and all the time we were related, We are Brother and Sister, bloody incestuous brother and sister."

"No one knows." Peter said, "No one has to know."

"We fucking know. You and your fucking sister know. That's it, she cried. movie over. I'm on the next plane out of here."

"God, you can't do that. We have to finish the movie."

"Finish the movie, are you insane? I have just told you, we are Brother and Sister. We can't go out there and fuck for the camera. It's over."

"No, you listen to me." said Peter. Do you know just who is behind this movie?"

"No I don't and to be fair, I don't give a fuck."

"Well you better start giving a fuck then, because David's backers are the bloody Mafia. Do you think they care if we are brother and sister? No, We welsh on this movie and we are both dead and don't think running off to England is going to save you. No movie, buy yourself a coffin. "

"How the hell are we going to go out there and fuck. I know you are my brother, you think I am going to let you fuck me knowing what I know?"

"For goodness sake Roberta, you are an actress. Only we know our relationship. It's a one off, we act. We go out there, I stick my dick in you, we give them the cream pie and it's done. Don't tell me you can't act that out."

"What if it gets out? Our lives will be ruined."

"It won't get out, only you and I know. Let's keep it that way."

"I don't believe we are even thinking of doing this. How can you go out there and fuck your own sister?"

"Because I have to. Only a couple of minutes ago we were locked up like a pair of frustrated lovers, what's changed really? We have to do this if we want to stay alive."

Roberta gave a shudder and said, "Okay, I'll do it, but I'm on the first plane out after the shoot. Now, please leave me."

The bright sun brought Roberta awake. Slowly, she dragged herself to the bathroom where she looked at her reflection. The night of crying had left her eyes red and dark patches beneath them. She knew that today she was going to have to act like never before.

Entering the set, Roberta saw Peter in animated conversation with David.

"What's wrong?" Roberta asked.

"What's wrong? He only wants a bloody Fluffer. The biggest porn star in the world and he wants a Fluffer."

"Well don't you have any on set?" asked Roberta.

"No. He's never needed a Fluffer before, why now for Christ's sake? Look, this is the last scene. All I want is for both of you to start out fucking slow and build up to the money shot. It can't be that hard. Roberta, you will have get him kick started."

"Let me have a word with Peter." Roberta said as she pulled him to one side. "I don't like this idea one little bit, but if we don't get you started we will be here all day. I will do it this once, but don't you dare lose it.

"That's fine, but what about yourself, are you ready for the shoot"?

"I'm not exactly dripping with the thought of screwing my Brother on set, if that is what you mean."

"Look." Said Peter. "Neither one of us are happy about the situation. Let's just get on the bed, get each other ready and give him his fuck scene and let's go home."

Roberta nodded and they both walked over to the bed. Shedding their dressing gowns, they climbed up onto the bed and Roberta lay down on her back. Peter crawled over her with his head above her pussy. Looking down between his legs, he said, "Let's do this."

Roberta looked up at Peter's cock. It certainly wasn't erect but it was two thirds of the way there. She reached up to it with her right hand and placed her left hand on his buttock pulling him down towards her open mouth. As the semi turgid head of his penis passed her lips, she let out a small gasp as she felt Peter's mouth and tongue meet her hot core, sliding between her labia.

As she slowly began to stroke him, she gently sucked the head of his lance, her tongue swirling around it and probing the small eye at its head. Her mouth tingled as it caressed his turgid warmth. Her own loins gave a shudder as she felt Peter's tongue forcing its way deep into her pussy before sliding up to take her clitoris in his mouth. Both siblings gently suckled on each other's rods, gently biting, licking and sucking the too arousal.

Although they both were aware that it was their sibling they were trying to arouse, neither wanted to admit that their own flesh and blood could get them to respond. The lie was given to this as both sets of genitals began to respond to the stimulation. Peter's rod had now swollen to a rigid pulsing mass. Roberta was sure that she had never felt it as large as it now was. Her mouth was filled and stretching to accommodate it as it continued to grow under her ministrations. Peter was equally surprised to feel Roberta's clitoris grow inside his mouth, it felt to be the size of his thumb and his tongue could feel it gently pulsing. Her pussy lips were also engorged and he could see clear mucus forming around the labia and starting to leak from the entrance to her pussy.

Looking up, Peter nodded to David who called out, "Ready on set! Keep the camera's rolling. I know there is no sound track but keep all noise to a minimum and on pain of death, you better get a good close up on the money shot. That's why we are here folks." As he turned and walked away he said, "OK Guys, let's fuck!"

Peter turned and lay down beside Roberta. Looking into her eyes he whispered, "I'm sorry. I don't want to do this anymore than you do. I just hope I can keep it up to the finish."

"That's good to hear." Whispered Roberta. "Let's hope I can keep wet enough to the end."

"Let's go!" shouted David. "Time is money"

Quickly, Peter placed his left hand on Robert's right breast and took her left nipple into his mouth. They both knew that this was how the last scene had ended.

Slowly, Peter raised himself to his knees and moved over Roberta as she spread her legs in accommodation. Looking down, Peter could see her pussy was glistening with dampness and her engorged labia spread open in anticipation.

"Camera 4, pull tight on the pussy, we want a close up of the penetration." David shouted. Looking to his monitor, David gasped as he saw the size of Peter's penis. He had been shooting him for some years now, but had never seen it as swollen as it was. He started to worry that Roberta may not be able to take it, it looked huge. As if in slow motion, David watched the head of Peter's rod slide down between Robert's pussy lips which opened around it before clasping the throbbing head. David held his breath as he watched the head of Peter's cock find the entrance to Robert's pussy. Eyes glued to the monitor he stared as the head of Peter's tool pressed tightly against her pussy entrance and watched in disbelief as the tight ring of muscle at Roberta's entrance stretched and stretched around the invader. David waited to hear a scream of pain, but only heard a deep grunt as the swollen head moved forward and quickly disappeared as Robert's tight vaginal ring closed around it.

Roberta heard David's cry for the close up and looking up into Peter's eyes whispered, "go gently." She watched Peter nod and then felt his rod slide down her pussy lips until she felt the throbbing head of his lance at her very entrance. Taking a deep breath, her hands clutching his biceps she pulled downward indicating she was ready. She began to pant slowly as she felt Peter begin a slow push and her tight vaginal ring begin to stretch in accommodation. Wider and wider, she felt it stretch, it never seemed to end. She knew he had been larger than before, and now she was feeling it in her very core. About to scream out in pain, She heard a loud grunt from Peter at the same time as she felt his head slip inside her and her muscular ring close tightly about him.

Both siblings paused for a moment in order for Roberta to stretch to meet his new larger girth. He could feel her muscular ring clasping and relaxing around his knob end and she could feel the invader pulsing at her entrance. "Are you ready?" Peter said. "As ready as I can be to be fucked by my own Brother." She replied.

Slowly, Peter began to push his rod into her hot wet tunnel. "Oh God, you are so tight." he said. Roberta groaned and whispered, "It might be because you are a lot bigger than you have ever been before. Go carefully."

Sliding his prick back an inch, he pushed forward again, slowly burying his lance inside her. She lay beneath him gasping and puffing as he continued his invasion of her depths. Eventually, he felt the head of his penis meet the back wall of her cunt and the mouth of her cervix rub against his head accompanied by a loud gasp from Roberta. Lowering his head, he whispered, "I'm not all home. If I don't stretch you now, you may be hurt when we really start fucking."

"Yes." She replied. "Do it, do it now." Then she raised her hips and pushed herself even further onto his dick. "Damn." He said. Then he pushed his rod into her, pressing home until he felt his pubic bone meet Roberta's. With effort, he held it there pushing with all his energy closing his ears to Robert's whimperings until he felt her start to relax around his length.

Lowering his body to hers, he felt her arms come around his neck and her legs hook around his thighs, her feet resting on his calves in the classic missionary position. His hands slid under her back and he took a firm grip on her shoulders to give him the purchase he would need. Both were now ready.

"OK Folks." shouted David. "Let's have some slow fucking first then build up to the money shot. Don't forget to let me know when you get there."

"Are you ready?" Peter said. Roberta merely nodded.

Slowly, Peter began to pump his rod inside Roberta. Initially there was little response just his swollen rod sliding up and down her hot wet passage, even the head of his dick seemed to be insensitive to where it actually was. Since there was no sound stage, there was no necessity for either of them to make the usually grunts and groans so they both silently fucked. She lay still as his hips rose and fell on top of her.

Roberta was not actually insensitive to what was taking place. To the contrary, she was feeling fires where no fires should be and was desperately telling herself that it was her brother who was fucking her in an attempt to dampen the flickering flames. Peter too had his own little blaze going deep in his groin but fought it with the same determination as his sister. For a good ten minutes the sibling's fucked each other like automatons, she laying there receptive and he pumping in and out of her almost lifeless body as both fought their actual feelings.

"For God's sake!" David shouted. "Let's see some bloody action, you look like a pair of wet fish."

Peter immediately responded by increasing his rate of penetration, and if anything, driving deeper into his sisters hot, wet passage. On her part, Roberta began to stroke her hands up and down her Brother's back and began to raise her hips to meet his thrusts.

Both siblings were now beginning to struggle to keep their rising passion damped down, despite their efforts, the flames were burning brighter. With Peter pistoning faster an deeper inside her, Roberta had to bite her tongue to stop herself crying out her need.

"For fuck's sake!" David cried out. "You are supposed to be lovers. You haven't even kissed each other. Let's see some spit swapping."

The Sibling's eyes met. This was the one area into which they had not ventured. Which, considering the amount of fucking they were currently engaged in, seemed to be a bit of a nonsense. Beneath him, Peter saw his sister lick her lips, wetting them for the expected kiss. He mimicked her actions and slowly began to lower his head.

Both siblings could feel the heat from the other's breath as their lips came together. Slowly, their lips rolled against each other, slipping and sliding as their mouths opened to receive each other's tongues.

As their tongues entered each other's mouths to do battle, meeting in a hot swirl of slippery muscular combat, the Siblings bodies froze just as Peter embedded his tool deep inside his sister. Muscles now locked in an unmoving tableau which seemed endless.

Suddenly, the set was overwhelmed by a loud, high pitched feral scream accompanied by a reverberating animal roar. The kiss had been the switch, the straw that broke the Camel's back. As the siblings wet tongues went into battle it caused sensory overload. All of the withheld passion in each of them now exploded instantaneously. Firestorms now consumed both siblings. Electrical pulses now tore through their bodies, their brains flooded by brilliant colours and an overwhelming immeasurable lust

The professional porn stars were now reduced to the basest animal level. Within nano seconds, the professional shoot had descended into a wild feral rut. Roberta's legs came up and locked around Peter's hips as her fingernails clawed and gouged his back, screaming out her ecstasy, her breasts bouncing and shaking as Peter abandoned all thoughts of a gentle fucking. Now he needed to dominate his mate, drive his prick home and flood her pussy. Impregnate her with his genes. His pounding thrusts into his sibling were accompanied by his animal howls which were themselves accompanied by Roberta's feral screams as she pounded her hips upward to meet her ravisher.

"Christ almighty." David said to the team. "They are fucking, they are fucking for real. Make sure you get every second of this, we have a blockbuster on our hands."

On and on the siblings fucked, both fused bodies a mass of mind blowing stimulation. Not only were they fucking, they were fighting too. Whilst Roberta, screamed, clawed and bit her brother, he held nothing back and raped her, pounding his enormous penis into her very depths as she screeched for more. He mauled her breasts and bit her nipples as she ripped her fingers into the flesh of his buttocks urging him onward and deeper.

It couldn't last, both siblings were out of their minds with lust, a nuclear explosion was imminent.

"Yes, Yes, I'm coooommmmmmiiiinnnngg!" Roberta screeched.

At the same time, Peter almost withdrew his lance before smashing it deep into Roberta's pussy where he held it tight.

An ear bursting scream tore through the studio as Roberta's body bowed, her hips thrusting up and lifting Peter, both joined at the loins as he held her breasts tightly.

Suddenly, the set was filled with a hiss and a powerful spray of come and urine began to spray out from the siblings locked loins. The spray soaked them both, the bedding and the floor, pumping out to Roberta's orgasmic screams and Peter's animal grunts. The crew could see both sets of buttocks tightly flexing and pumping as she sprayed her juices and he filled her depths with thick viscous seed.

Deep inside, the seal was tight where Peter was pumping his sister full of his ejaculate. Roberta's cervix had slightly opened and her orgasmic contractions made it dip its mouth into the lake of semen, it allowed the free flow of the mucus that enabled the millions of sperm to swim the passage into the womb and then onwards, one to fertilise the egg that lay waiting in her fallopian tubes.

Eventually, the shrieking, shuddering couple fell back to the bed, Roberta laid back in sheer exhaustion. Slowly, Peter began to raise up and withdraw his prick from his sister's depths.s

"Get this!" David cried. The camera shot to close up in response.

If anything, Peter's cock was even larger, his siblings labia stretched tightly around it. Slowly his lance withdrew from deep inside her, the stretching of her muscular entrance heralding the imminent departure of his dick. Ever the professional, Peter paused for a second before quickly pulling out and rolling to the side.

Suddenly, Roberta's stretched orifice was filled with thick white seed running in a river, down between her cheeks and pooling on the bed. On and on the stream ran encouraged by the internal pulses of Roberta's vagina until slowly, very slowly, the flood ceased.

Within seconds, Roberta had her dressing gown on and ran from the set to her suite. Within ten minutes, she was laid in a hot bath, trying to scrub away her guilt and erase the memories of the greatest orgasm she had ever experienced.

Within an hour, there was a knock at her door. David entered and said. "I just thought I would tell you that that was some acting and there will be a hefty bonus payment coming your way. Oh, I also brought you your morning after pill, we don't want any accidents do we?" He then handed her the pill which he had been given by his researcher who had purchased the same quite cheaply from the Internet.

Roberta opened the foil and in perfect symmetry, her waiting egg was fertilised as the useless piece of chalk fell down her gullet into her stomach.

"I'll be leaving on the next plane out of here, and please, don't call me again. I have no wish to work for you and your mafia thugs again."

"Mafia? What the fuck are you talking about?" said David.

"Peter told me, your backers are the Mafia, don't deny it."

"Why would he tell you that?" Said David. "This whole thing is a joint finance between me and Peter. Mafia my arse."

Roberta's scream could be heard across the ranch...