The English Porn Siblings

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Over and over again the two brought each other to the edge of climatic nirvana, only to steal it away at the last second. Eventually, neither could take anymore and they rolled apart. Dragging themselves upright on the settee.

"What the fuck?" Roberta said. "Just how many times did we do that?"

"Well I wasn't counting, but I would think about fifteen, sixteen times." Replied Peter.

"Christ, I need a drink," Roberta said.

Peter got up and poured two large drinks, handing one to Roberta who gratefully slurped at its contents. Looking up at the clock, Roberta was amazed to see that they had been making love for nearly four hours non-stop. "Jesus, Peter, that's a lot of near misses in four hours. Just where did you learn that trick with the ice cube by the way?"

"Just a trick I picked up along the way. How do you feel, ready to continue?"

"Oh God, Peter, I don't think my poor clit could take anymore right now. Can't we do something else?"

"Well," said Peter, we need to practice our self control to ensure when it happens, it happens together."

"And just how do we go about that Mr. Garrett?"

"You want the easiest way?" he replied.

"Sounds good to me. What do we do?"

"We fuck".

"Fuck?"

"Yes, we fuck until we are both right on the edge and then we keep each other on the edge without going over."

Roberta felt a sudden desperate urge to mate with Peter. The time had come to test herself against him. She wanted to take him inside her and bring him to orgasmic insanity and hold him there until he begged for release.

"The bed then." Roberta said. Standing and walking over to the king sized stage, Downing her drink, she climbed onto the bed and lay on her back. "Let's Fuck!" she said.

Peter walked over to the bed and climbed onto it. Turning to Roberta he looked at her and said, I'm not one to brag, but I think initially, it would be better if you were on top. That way you can ease yourself into it. Or more to the point, ease me into you.

Roberta raised her head and once more was astounded by the girth of Peters rigid manhood. Now she was certain that the fifteen near misses had most certainly caused his dick to increase in both length and girth. It stood there, dark and suffused with pulsing blood.

Looking to Peter she said, "I think that is a good idea, still I think I am going to need some.."

"There on the bedside table." Peter pointed.

"You shit." Roberta murmured as she saw the large tube of KY jelly laying on its side. Reaching for the lubricant, she kneeled up and straddled Peter's hips. Opening the tube she squeezed a generous amount onto one hand and putting the tube down on the bed, rubbed her hands together before reaching for his rigid member. Slowly, her hands circled and slithered across his pulsing flesh, the jelly cool to the touch. Once his rod was covered in lubricant, Roberta once more reached for the jelly and squeezed a good amount into the fingers of her right hand. Raising up on her knees, Roberta reached down to her pussy and rubbed the cool gel deep into her pussy as well as slathering it around her engorged vaginal lips.

Looking down to Peter she said, "Ready?" and saw his slight nod of the head. As she reached down and took a hold of his hard flesh, she felt his hands on her hips holding her steady. Looking back to Peter, their eyes locked and she slowly began to lower her hips. Quickly she felt the swollen knob of his member come in contact with her weeping vaginal lips, slipping and sliding along their length. Taking a firmer grip, she led the throbbing pole and lodged the purple head at her entrance. Now was the moment of truth. Placing her hands on her thighs she slowly began to lower her hips and a small whimper accompanied the beginning of the invasion of her cunt.

The hot and rigid flesh at the apex of his cock began to force a passage between her greasy vaginal lips and into her hot welcoming passage. Roberta winced as she felt him pushing up against the tight ring of muscle at her entrance, stretching it almost to its limits. Further still she was stretched until she was sure her flesh would tear and as the pain began to become unbearable, she let out a deep grunt as his swollen head forced its passage inside her muscular defence. Roberta paused her descent, feeling the enormous pole pulsing inside her. Her pussy was on fire with a wonderful flame and she felt her juices forming and rushing to aid the smooth passage of the invader.

Slowly, Roberta' pussy began to distend and stretch to accommodate his turgid tool. Then, her wet passage adjusting itself to the shape of his prick, she began a slow descent. Every inch of his invasion took time to adjust, but slowly, ever so slowly, Roberta's pussy engulfed the intruder. Looking down at their joined groins, she could see that there was only an inch to go and prepared to complete their union. Taking a last deep breath, Roberta lowered her hips onto Peter's thighs and felt the last inch force its way into the deepest most recesses of her cunt, the blunt but slightly pointed head of his knob slipped up to the mouth of her cervix and embedded itself there causing a stab of pain and causing Roberta to gasp.

Suddenly, Roberta felt her body writhe and shake with contractions, her pussy squeezed and spasmed around Peters embedded dick and with a final shudder, her cunt locked Peter's penis in place with a tight vaginal contraction. Both partners genitals were now locked together tighter than any tied dog and bitch.

Roberta groaned and fell down on Peter, her body stretched out on his own, her head buried in his neck. She could feel him stroking her back and buttocks and heard him whisper, "don't worry, it will wear off in a moment or two."

For long minutes they lay there hardly moving. Outwardly, there was no movement at all other than the signs of soft breathing. Inwardly, the conjoined genitals began to pulse and spasm. His throbbing tool twitched and throbbed and the hot wet walls of her passage undulated against his engorged flesh. These throbs and undulations grew in intensity and suddenly, Roberta felt her pussy relax its death grip on Peter's pole. Now the twitches and pulses grew stronger sending corresponding waves of sexual stimulation throughout their bodies.

Only now did Roberta begin to slowly lift her pussy up off Peters dick. She groaned as she felt the sharp ridge of his helmet drag against her pussy walls, abrading the sensitive receptors in the clasping flesh of her cunt. Higher she raised her pussy until she was stopped by the strictured ring of muscle at her entrance which held Peter's knob head a captive. No matter how much she tried to raise her loins further, she was unable to do so without pulling on Peter's lance. With a soft sigh, Roberta relaxed and let her pussy once more slide down the rigid pole buried deep within her.

Gently both bodies began to undulate against each other, hands stroked and caressed, gasps and whimpers accompanied the regular slow rise and fall of Roberta's hips on Peter's thick weapon.

With the passage of time, the bodies began to writhe with more purpose, Roberta's pussy sped up its regular risings and fallings. The whimpering and groans began to rise in volume and the stroking became clutching as the two bodies began to writhe with rising passion.

Roberta began to keen and wail as she now drove her pussy onto Peters dick, its swollen head ravaging the slippery walls of her cunt. The loud slapping of wet flesh against wet flesh echoed throughout the room as Peter's hips began to drive up to meet Roberta's descending pussy. Breath was being driven from them both has their loins collided in sexual battle.

Suddenly, Peter roared out and wrapping his arms around Roberta rolled her over onto her back whilst driving his thick rod deep into her, pinning her to the bed and stopping all movement. "Don't cum!" He cried, fighting to still the struggles of the woman bent on sexual fulfillment.

"Please, Please!" she screamed. Her voice laden with aching frustration, her hands beating at the muscles of his back. Pater would not relent and kept Roberta immobile whilst the raging sexual feelings dissipated.

Roberta's sobs soon quieted and her arms fell to her sides. Her body felt totally empty apart from the swollen fullness of her pussy where Pete's twitching rod still lay embedded inside her. Looking up to Peter she said, "What now?"

"We keep it here. We stay on the edge. We keep going but we do not come."

"No Peter, I cannot do this anymore, I am drained."

"No cried Peter, we must keep going." He then slowly began to pull his rod from Roberta's pussy and then suddenly, drove it back to her depths. Roberta cried out in pain as his turgid head drove into the mouth of her cervix, seating itself a little deeper inside. Once more he pulled back, only to drive his lance back into her depths. Each time she felt his weapon collide with her cervix she felt her body filled with explosions of sexual need. Once more her sexual drive kicked in and she began to raise her hips to meet his.

"Look at me." said Peter. "Keep it slow, build up slow until we get to the edge then freeze. Let's see how long we can stay there without giving up."

Once more their bodies began the slow climb to orgasmic explosion. This time, the pair were focussed. Each concentrated on extracting the most fulfilment from their slow pistoning loins. The wet slap of their sweat soaked flesh was no more, just the soft hiss as the sticking flesh slowly parted before joining as one again. Both of them fought to control the demands their bodies were placing on them to bring this connection to its sexual conclusion. Although they now knew they could stop a climatic end, they could not stop the relentless build up of sexual tension.

Deep inside Roberta's body their genitals roiled and rolled against each other, pulses and spasms, tight contractions and twitches all brought the coupling to a head.

"Oh God, I'm there." moaned Roberta, I'm right on the edge. She knew, just one deep thrust would send her spinning into a deep fulfilling climax.

"Me too." said Peter. Freezing his hips and gently resting them on Roberts thighs.

"Now we stay here." said Peter. "Talk about anything, just keep talking. If you feel yourself dropping off, fuck a little more till you are back on the edge." Roberta nodded her understanding, but doubted she could keep it up.

A further hour passed with little or no movement between them other than the odd gentle thrusting of hips for short periods of time accompanied by a lot of heavy breathing and groaning.

"Hold tight." said Peter as he gripped Roberta tightly and rolled onto his side. Both gave sighs of relief as their weight was redistributed. Now they lay comfortable on their sides facing each other, still irrevocably locked together. They talked in soft whispers of many things, paused whilst they gently thrust against each other to keep them on the edge and then talked again.

Many hours had now passed and the both found that they had reached a plane of sexual connectivity. They could now softly thrust against each other without let up and keep themselves on the very edge of their orgasms. Both were now in complete control of their sexual needs and bodily desires.

Roberta gave out a soft sigh and yawn, raising her head as Peter slipped his arm beneath her providing a pillow for her. Her left arm slipped over his body as his right leg slipped over her left. Face to face they settled into each other's bodies as their hips gently buffeted against each other, maintaining the bubbling passion sleeping inside them.

Slowly Roberta's breathing fell into a regular soft rhythm as sleep took her into its arms. It was not long before Peter too slipped into the embrace of Morpheus. To all intents, the pair looked like a pair of spent lovers sleeping off a night of passion, but a closer look would reveal the gentle thrusting of locked genitals. Even as both fell into a deep restful sleep, their bodies kept up the constant gentle thrusting, just keeping chaos at bay.

After about an hour of sleep, Roberta began to softly whimper and Peter gave a deep sigh. In their deep rest neither realised that their own bodies were adjusting to the demands being placed upon them. Peter's body knew it could not maintain such a hard erection indefinitely without harming him and so automatically slowly released the valves that allowed the blood to slowly ease from his penis. Even in sleep Roberta's body picked up on the releasing pressure and instantly responded by tightly contracting the walls of her pussy, capturing his deflating penis inside her.

Within a half hour, Peter's body once more allowed the blood to flow into his dick, engorging it to its former size. At the same time, Roberta's sleeping body relaxed the hold on his penis. Once reaching full size, their two bodies began to thrust together in earnest, rebuilding the fires to their former glory before settling back to the gentle rocking of loins to keep them on the edge, only to be repeated again every hour.

Unknowingly, Roberta and Peter fucked through the whole night without letup.

Peter was awoken by the soft murmur of Roberta as she stretched her body.

The bright sunlight streamed in through the French windows and as Roberta opened her eyes, she found herself staring into Peter's bright piercing blue eyes. A soft smile drifted across her lips and she lay her left palm on his face. "Good morning Peter," she said. "How are...What the hell!" Suddenly Roberta realised that her pussy was still connected to Peter and that they were still gently fucking each other. "Tell me we haven't fucked all night Peter." She cried.

"I do believe we have, he replied.

"We have to stop Peter," she said. "It's too much."

"Why?" he said. There is nothing for us to do today and we were put in here to do exactly this."

"Christ Peter, we can't fuck all night and all day, we need to rest."

"Do you feel tired at all?," Peter said.

Roberta paused, "Well no, not exactly. but we need to eat, wash." Suddenly, she felt her body speed up, her thrusts onto Peter's prick became more urgent until her body felt the waiting orgasm return to the wings and a calmness settle over her body.

"Right." said Peter, we need to get organized. "We need to get showered and some breakfast and then discuss how we go about the rest of the day. Roberta suddenly realised, she was beginning to feel stressed, her body was telling her she did not want to have Peter leave her pussy, but realising the sense in what Peter said, she braced herself and suddenly twisted away from him and as she did so, she let out a loud yelp as his swollen knob stretched her muscular entrance once more.

Heading for the toilet, Roberta was amazed at just how little urine she had to discharge, a couple of thimblefuls at most. Diving into the shower, she scrubbed her sweaty body revelling in the feel of the hot soapy water running over her body. As she turned off the water and began to dry herself, she realised that she felt a deep emptiness inside her, her body was missing the presence of Peter's cock inside it. She also felt a building sense of frustration, knowing she was not longer on the edge of an orgasm. Quickly she finished drying off and ran into the lounge to find Peter already showered and sitting at the table drinking fresh orange juice. Lifting his glass, he smiled and said, "Room service."

Roberta swiftly crossed to the table and sat facing Peter. "Do you feel it?" she said.

"What?" he replied.

"We've lost it. We have lost the orgasm." she cried.

"Then let's get it back." he said, looking down at his fully engorged dick.

Roberta whimpered and leapt into his lap, raising herself and falling on his rod in one smooth movement. She cried out with pain as his dick punched its way through her portal and buried itself deep in her pussy. Again she cried out as the end of his dick collided with the mouth of her cervix and nestled even further into its neck.

Roberta threw her arms around Peter's neck and then began to pound her pussy down on his prick. His stiff rod bludgeoned its way up and down her pussy, abrading the sensitive walls as it slid by. On an on Roberta pounded, feeling her body being recharged, feeling her orgasmic state returning.

At last she groaned with pleasure as she hit the edge thrilling as she heard Peter's soft moan as he reached it too.

Dropping down onto his lap, Roberta felt the whole of Peter's throbbing pole buried deep inside her. Slowly she began to grind her pussy into his groin, feeling her insides being stretched and twisted by the enormous girth of his embedded lance, his fully engorged head rubbing against the hot wet slippery folds of her vaginal canal.

Once more the couple's eyes met. Nothing was said. It was left to Roberta to maintain their orgasm on the edge with her soft grinding in Peter's lap. Even as they fucked they were able to eat a light breakfast of juice and croissants topping up their energy levels.

After what seemed an hour or more, Peter groaned and reaching for Roberta's hips, lifted her from him.

Roberta whimpered as she felt his hard tumescence pulled from her core and a feeling of incredible emptiness swept over her. "What are you doing?" she keened.

"We need to practice our build-ups, ensure we can peak and hold it." He replied. Picking her up, he carried her over to the bed and dropped her onto her back. Picking up the phone, he called for an ice bucket which was quickly delivered. Carrying it over to the bed, he reached inside and closed his fist around a couple of ice cubes. Looking into her eyes he said, "Sorry, but we need to bring you down quickly." Dropping to the bed, he crushed the cubes to Roberta's clit, rubbed vigorously before plunging them into her vaginal canal.

Roberta screamed as the shock of the ice punched into her body, instantly killing all traces of her hovering orgasm. Her body shook and shuddered as she slowly lost all feeling in her pussy and cried at the loss of what had been her ever present orgasm. Suddenly, her cries became gasps as she felt Peter's hot, wet mouth sucking at her right nipple and felt the rush of blood to her crowning glories. Within seconds, her soft nipples had become tight, hard points of erogenous flesh, the surrounding skin stretched to its limits as her blood continued to inflate and harden them. Roberta felt as though her breasts were on fire as Peter caressed them and fed greedily on her distorted tight nubs, sucking and chewing the distended nipples.

Peter was amazed at just how tight and hard Roberta's nipples were, he sucked each one into his mouth but was unable to bend either one by force of his tongue. Squeezing her breast flesh and rolling the nipple he was not sucking between his thumb and fingers. Roberta screeched and pulled his head to her breasts.

With a small groan, Peter pulled his head from Roberta's breasts and his tongue danced and slithered down her body and attacked the soft flesh on the inside of her thighs. She cried out and clutching her hands in his hair, tried to bring his head down and bury it in her pussy. Peter resisted for a moment then stiffening his tongue, dropped his head driving his rigid muscle deeply into Roberta's pussy. Once inside he began fucking her with his tongue, licking and lightly chewing on her swollen pussy lips sending her into a frenzy.

Roberta thought she was losing her mind as sexual shocks raced throughout her body and her wet pussy became a furnace of erotic stimulation. Suddenly, Peter's mouth descended on her stiff engorged clitoris, lips closed about it as he harshly sucked it into his mouth accompanied by Roberta's piercing shriek. Gently gripping it between his teeth, he began to suck on it and began a low humming in his throat.