The English Porn Siblings

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Roberta's body had lost all coordination and tossed and jerked to some unknown erotic beat. Her hands clenched Peter's hair in a death grip and forced his mouth onto her stiff clit. She thought she was having a seizure as her body exploded with millions of jolts of electricity bouncing around her synapses. It was here, her orgasm was rushing headlong to subsume her body driving her mad with sexual anticipation.

Roberta's scream must have been heard across the whole of the Ranch complex. Her lungs filled and she screamed again as the freezing ice cold surface of the cubes attacked her hot flesh. Her clitoris shrank instantaneously as she felt the cubes being forced into her passage where they killed all sensitivity, leaving nothing but emptiness.

Roberta lay and sobbed as she felt the melted cold water running from her pussy. She just felt absolutely empty and bereft. Looking across at Peter, she could see that he was still magnificently aroused, his throbbing pole twitching and pulsing at the juncture of his loins. Raising up, she reached for the ice bucket and quickly forced a handful of cubes to the base of his dick, then rubbed them up and down his shaft and around the purple head of his lance, eliciting a deep groan from him. Within seconds, his engorged flesh had shrunk and lay soft and small across his right thigh.

"Not so much of a stud now are we?" Roberta said.

"But I'm sure you can do something about that." Said Peter as he swivelled his body into a side on 69 position. "Remember," he said, "No cumming." And then wrapped his hands around her hips and slowly began to draw her into him.

"Yes." Roberta repeated, "No cumming." As she too grasped Peter's hips with her left hand whilst taking hold of his limp penis in her right. As she opened her wet lips to take him into her mouth, she could feel Peter's hot breath on her wet pussy lips.

Slowly, she fed the head of his dick into the cavern of her welcoming mouth, the slippery heat surrounding his soft flesh. At the same time, she gave a soft moan as she felt his own lips surround her dormant clitoris gently sucking and teasing it into his mouth. Neither of them were in any rush. Slowly and gently they suckled at each other's members. Peter's lance began to slowly fill with blood as Roberta herself felt her own clitoris begin a turgid ascent into full glory. Almost unmoving, the couple lay and softly suckled each other, feeling each member grow and fill their mouths with warm tumescent flesh. Tongues licked and wrapped themselves around each invader as teeth and lips were used to suck and gently bite each throbbing protrusion, slowly stoking and building the fires of sexual passion.

The couple lay locked together in mutual oral stimulation, bring each other to the peak of orgasm before quenching the desire with the ever present ice. Time and time again they screeched and groaned, crying out for completion. Roberta desperately needed to feel herself cum and clutch and hold Peter's penis as it pumped his hot seed inside her, but it was not to be. Each time their bodies were coldly shocked into submission.

Eventually, the couple became aware that the sun was setting, each astounded that they had managed to keep up the relentless sexual stimulation for so long. Rolling onto their backs, Roberta sighed. "We need to eat, I need to shower, I just need to stop."

"Yes." Replied Peter. "Let's get dressed and go to the restaurant.

Quickly the couple showered and dressed. Roberta pulled on an almost see-thru cropped top with a plunging V-neck and stepped into a pair of tight white capri pants which moulded themselves to her tight, firm thigh muscles and closed around her bubble butt like a second skin. There was no need of a bra, she knew her tits were capable of standing proud without assistance. Stepping up to the mirror she checked out her reflection. She could just detect the darkness of her nipples through the filmy material of her blouse and noted that her resting nubs raised two soft peaks in her top. The skin tight Capri pants left nothing to the imagination, clearly delineating her well aroused lips in a soft deep camel toe. She had no need of panties, the day's sexual activities had drained her of her juices so she knew there would be no damp patches to embarrass her. Shaking her hair loose, she took Peter's arm and said, "Let's go."

Entering the restaurant, they took a table and Peter ordered their drinks whilst the perused the menu. Roberta shivered as she felt the ice cold Gin and Tonic slide down her throat, thinking to herself that the ice was put to better use than that which they had so often abused during the day.

Roberta was at peace with herself. Although she was aware that an impending orgasm was quietly bubbling deep inside her loins she now knew she could control it to a large degree. Silently, she admitted to herself that she was so looking forward to returning to the room and feeling Peter's hot prick sliding deep inside her. It was almost an uncontrollable need to feel him imbedded inside her, cruising on the edge of orgasm. She was slightly disappointed that they would not have the whole of the next day to once more enjoin in oral stimulation, knowing that the early filler shots had to be put in the can.

Suddenly, her reverie was disturbed by a voice that cut to her quick, Callista! Opening her eyes quickly and looking up, she saw the tanned bitch settling herself opposite her at the next table. The tanned actress was dressed in identical clothing to Roberta's, except that hers was a light cream colour. She could see the hint of nipples pushing against the front of her blouse and looking down to her groin, could see that her pants were just as tightly moulded to her pussy and ass as were her own. Once again their eyes met and locked in mutual hatred, there was no doubt that if looks could kill, each of them would be long gone from this earth.

Roberta watched Callista as she turned to her male friend and said in a loud stage whisper, "It's a big shoot tomorrow, probably going to be the focal point and hottest scene of the movie."

"Are you in it" asked her companion.

"I'm the star in it." Replied Callista.

"What's it about then?" said her friend.

"It's a clash between myself and some Limey pussy setting her cap at my boyfriend. We end up fighting and rubbing off."

"So who wins then?" he said.

"I do of course. I pound her pussy into mincemeat and reduce her to a gibbering wreck. It's only unfortunate that they will have to re-shoot a scene or two, because the plot has the weak bitch winning the fight."

"Hell, that has to be a bummer." Said the man.

"Not really." Said Callista as she turned to meet Roberta's eyes. "At least I will have the pleasure of totally dominating the weak bitch and teaching her what a real pussy can do."

Cold fury poured through Roberta's veins and blood pounded in her head and loins. Never had she felt such hatred for another woman and yet at the same time, such sexual arousal. She didn't have to look down to know her nipples were engorging and beginning to push out the front of her blouse in two swollen points. Swelling and growing into two totally rigid fingers of hot flesh. Roberta smiled and sitting up straight, pushed her chest out in a wordless challenge. She watched Callista's eyes fall to her own chest as she herself looked for her response. Callista mirrored Roberta's movements, pushing out her own large globes and Roberta could see that her enemies nipples were equally as large and prominent as her own.

All through their meals the women continued to stare each other down, pushing their erect nipples towards each other in open challenge. Each felt their hatred build into a passion and a need to sexually dominate the other. As the meal ended, the two antagonists once more locked eyes and nodded in silent agreement, each knowing that the following days shoot would not follow any script. They were going to battle it out for total dominance over the other.

Roberta reached for her drink, throwing it down her throat and stood to leave. Her actions were mirrored by Callista and they stood glaring at each other, both sets of eyes enlarging as they saw that the other's loins were completely soaked in pussy juice. Roberta had not felt a thing, had not picked up on any dampness, yet here she was, absolutely soaking.

"Let's go." Said Peter, taking Roberta's arm. "We have work to do." Being the typical man, he had completely missed the interaction between Roberta and Callista, but that would change on the morrow.

Returning to their room, Roberta poured a large Gin and Tonic and drank it in one. She did the same with an even larger drink. Her body seethed with unleashed sexual tension. Her nipples ached and her pussy pulsed with naked desire. "Let's do this." She said and walking over to the bed, stripped off her clothing and lay back. She watched Peter as he stripped off his own clothing and hersl eyes followed him as he walked to the dressing table to pick up the KY jelly. "You won't need that." Roberta said. "I'm more than ready."

Climbing onto the bed, Peter kneeled between her thighs, his hands reaching for her breasts. "Don't." Roberta said, "This isn't romance, it's work. Get down here and fuck me."

Resting on his elbows by her shoulders, Peter slowly began to lower his hips when he felt her grip him tightly. Pulling the swollen head down, she rubbed it between her blood engorged, slippery vaginal lips, coating it with her juices before dragging it down to her entrance. Quickly her hands found his buttocks and gripped them tightly, bracing herself she let out a piercing groan as she pulled him down to her whilst driving up her own hips at the same time. His hard flesh punched its way into her pussy, the sharp edge of the crown dragging along her slippery passageway, abrading the folds of flesh forming her walls until once more, the blunt end of his prick collided with the mouth of her cervix, pushing even further into it.

"Now fuck me!" Roberta screamed twisting and writhing below him.

As if a switch had been thrown, Peter began to saw his meat into her pussy, pounding into her body, time and time again, building the passion in them both. She began to screech and claw at his back and he groaned deeply and buried himself time and time again. Sexual shocks raced through both their bodies, careening unchecked. Their nipples and genitals throbbed with intense waves of erotic stimulation as their loins slammed into each other. The black shadow of an enormous orgasm hung over them, drawing nearer and nearer, both knew they were about to explode.

"NO!". roared Peter as he drove his rigid lance deeply into her cavern and held it there whilst his arms surrounded Roberta, holding her completely still and pinning her hips to the mattress. "Don't cum, don't cum." He groaned holding her even tighter.

Roberta's mind was in a turmoil, she had been so close that she could not have stopped herself exploding into a sexual frenzy. Only Peter's shouted warning and the pain she felt as his turgid knob collided with her cervix stopped her from surrendering to the call of the orgasm. Even now she could feel the end of his prick nestling if anything, even deeper in the mouth of her cervix. She knew that because of the time of her month, she was at the height of her fecundity, as she also knew that the mouth of a woman's cervix relaxed and opened to allow the special mucus to run into her channel to provide the expected semen with the means to swim to fertilise her egg. Nevertheless, she was sure that each time they locked up with each other, Peter grew slightly longer without any loss to his girth. She also knew that currently, over half of Peter's swollen cock head now nestled inside the mouth of her cervix.

As the impending feeling of orgasm dissipated, Roberta felt her body subsumed by a warm peaceful feeling of sexual fullness. She could feel her walls constricting and pulsing around the rigid flesh of her invader as it twitched and throbbed inside her. Slowly the couple rolled onto their sides once more coming together as they had the night before. His arm slipped under her as his leg crossed over hers, pulling themselves in close. Both of their bodies now fell into a Rhythm, both were exercising their Kegel muscles, hers to tightly clasp and caress him and his to stir and twitch his rod inside her. Quickly, they established a routine. Both tried to keep themselves at the very edge of explosion but holding the accompanying emotions in check. If either felt the edge drifting away, they would speed up the gentle buffeting of their organs until once more reaching the edge.

Having reached the balance, they looked to each other and began to once more talk in soft whispers of their ambitions, their hopes and where they saw their lives going. As they did the night before, each slowly slipped into the embrace of sleep. Although their minds were resting, their bodies were still on tick-over. An observer would see that their loins never stilled, the slow, gentle thrusting speeding up and slowing down as needed to maintain the edge. Once more light groans left the lips of the joined couple as Peter's body yet again opened the valves to release the blood from his pulsating lance. Yet again, Roberta whimpered as her own body increased her vaginal grip on the softening tissue of his rod, clasping it tightly inside her, until once more the blood returned to engorge his mast, forcing it into the soft mouth of her cervix. Unknown to either, as the head of Peter's knob buried itself in the entrance of her cervix, its mouth began to suckle at the small slit at the head of his prick, as though trying to draw out the semen waiting there.

It came as no surprise to Roberta that as she awoke from her dreamless sleep that she was still locked to Peter. A few urgent thrusts of her pussy on his turgid mass, told her the spectre of orgasm was right there, waiting for a weak moment to exploit and render a devastating conclusion to their coupling.

"Time to move." Said Peter as he rolled away from her, dragging his knob out along her passage sending jolts of excitement throughout her. "It's a full day shoot today don't forget, so get your ass in gear."

Both of them quickly showered and dressed and walked over to the studio where they were met by David. "How did things go?" he asked. "You do your homework?"

Peter turned to him and said, "Don't you worry, you will get your cream pie and then some. I feel as if I have enough cum in this body to float the Titanic."

"How about you Roberta?" he asked. "Are we going to see you gush on the money shot?"

"Well," she said. "As you know, it's all down to the matter of whether Peter can get me to blow. But let's put it this way, if I do, you better be wearing a life jacket."

David roared with laughter and putting his arms around both their shoulders led them into the studio office. "Right then, here is the plan." He said. "This morning we are going to run two small studios for the filler shots. Peter, you will have to run between both studios for the blow jobs from Roberta and Callista and don't forget, when you are fucking Callista, No cumming. We have a couple of stand ins to do the paint job on her, ok?"

"Now then." He said turning to Roberta. "Are you ready for the cat fight scene this afternoon. It needn't take too long, just a bit of slapping, hair pulling, tit pushing and a pussy to pussy rub. You will both wear especially weakened costumes so you can easily tear them to bits as you strip each other."

"Is that how Callista sees things going?" Roberta asked.

"Well to be fair, she is feeling aggrieved. She thought she had your part stitched up and she does feel as though she has a point to prove. I understand she has been telling everyone that she is going to destroy you irrespective of the plot, but don't worry, I will keep right on top of it and keep it to the script.

"I'll tell you what David," Roberta said. You just shoot the scene and let me bring it to its scripted conclusion, no need to interfere."

"That might not be a good idea Roberta," Peter said. If I take off the brakes, things will get rough. I have seen Callista in sex fights and she certainly takes no prisoners, you could end up injured."

"David," she said, "You just roll the cameras and let me take care of the dirty bitch, she needs to be taken down a peg or two."

"Well if you insist, but I'm telling you now, if I think things are not going well for you and you may not make it for the big scene, I'm stopping it."

"Feel free," said Roberta, "but I don't think your services will be needed."

Once filming began, things ran quite smoothly. Roberta filmed her interactions with Peter in studio One and giving him his blow job was a walk in the park. However, she couldn't say the same for the feeling she had as the two stand ins jacked off over her and sprayed her with their cum.

Lunch quickly arrived and soon it was time for the afternoon shoot.

Roberta pondered the outcome of the forth coming sex fight as she donned her costume. Typical stock wear, black thong knickers hardly capable of covering her soft lips, half demi bra which covered very little breast wise and see-thru boob tube with 6" stiletto heels. Knowing what was forthcoming, she had had the foresight to have her hair plaited into tight bindings. Taking a deep breath, she stood and began to slowly walk to Studio Two.

Walking into the studio she immediately saw her rival across the other side, noting they had dressed them exactly the same. No matter, she thought. In a few minutes they would be wearing nothing at all. She also noted that Callista's hair was also tightly plaited into long bangs.

Locking eyes with Callista, she felt the hate as a palpable thing between them but strangely, she felt a quiet calmness descend on her and thanked Peter for all the orgasm control exercises they had carried out. She knew the fight was going to be dirty, but she also knew she would be the victor. As her own nipples began to inflate in readiness for the forthcoming challenge she could see the small points on Callista's chest swell and grow to a crushing hardness. She felt her own pussy begin to swell and lubricate and knew that Callista's pussy was undergoing the same thing. Their bodies were preparing them for the battle to be joined, tightening up the muscles in their breasts, hardening their nipples, lubricating their pussies to ease the grinding, crushing contest yet to come.

"Quiet!" yelled David and called the actresses over to him. "I just want to make it quite clear that this fight is supposed to be scripted is that clear?" Both actresses nodded their heads. "Am I also right in believing that you both want to go head to head in an unscripted sex fight?" Again, both girls nodded. "Is it to be an anything goes contest, or are there any rules you want imposing?" "We don't want any rules," Callista spat. "The only rule is to sweep this bitch up off the floor when I break her in two."

Roberta just smiled and said, "Less talk, let's Fuck!"

"Right." David said. "Roberta, I want you sitting on the end of the Motel bed. You are waiting for Peter to return and tell you he has broken up with your rival and wants to be with you. Callista, when the shoot starts, I want you to charge through the door and confront Roberta. The script says you slap her face and so that seems the best way to start. After that, I leave it up to you ladies to ad lib your way through to the end, ok?" Both actresses nodded and Roberta made her way to the end of the bed and sat facing the doorway.

A silence descended on the set and a voice rang out, "Action!".

Instantly Roberta felt a sexual thrill course through her body. It was happening, she was going to lay this bitch to rest. Pre-empting Callista's arrival she began to stand up and as she did so, the room door burst open and Callista burst onto the set.