The English Porn Siblings

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was no need for acting here, Roberta could see the naked hatred in Callista's eyes. "You fucking thieving Bitch!" she cried. "You think you can just walk in and steal my man, just like that? Well you are so wrong you Cow, I'm going to break your pussy so you'll never fuck with anyone again."

Knowing what was coming, Roberta braced herself but was still rocked as Callista slapped her face with her right hand. Not quite staggering, Roberta pulled herself up and drawing her arm back, struck Callista across her face with all her strength, causing her to stagger backwards. Expecting Callista to charge at her, she was surprised to see her approach her and then slap her across the face with her left hand. The sting burned into her skin as she drew back her left hand and returned the blow with interest. Once more their eyes locked, "Bitch!" cried Callista as she slapped Roberta once more. "Cow!" cried Roberta as she returned the blow.

For over two minutes the two actresses exchanged powerful slaps before Callista reached for Roberta's plaited bang on the right of her head and grabbing it, used it to hold her head whilst she slapped her. Roberta quickly mirrored Callista's actions, taking a tight hold on her bang, she rained slaps on both sides of Callista's face. Within seconds, the faces of both actresses was a deep shade of red. It couldn't continue and Roberta was the first to grab her antagonists second bang and twist her head to the side, trying to pull her to the floor. Callista was no fool, she had been here before and she also reached for Roberta's second bang and the scuffle soon became a pulling match between them.

Almost in synch, the girls let go with one hand and then clutched at each other's blouses in an attempt to get more control. Alas, there was no control to be had. As each pulled at the other, their blouses shredded and the actresses were left with a handful of material.

Roberta felt Callista push her away and she stood to face her. For a nano second the actresses froze. Roberta looked at the pair of breasts facing her, an image of her own. Full, taught with aureoles the size of dollar coin. Like her own, the base of her nipples took up almost all of the aureoles themselves, their swollen, engorged flesh standing hard and proud like two war heads. Callista too was checking out her rival and was confronted with the same sight. Roberta's tight orbs were capped by what seemed to Callista to be all nipple with no aureole. The nipples themselves looked just as rigid and swollen as her own and looked just as deadly.

In unison they cried out, "Bitch!" and "Cunt!" as they flung themselves at each other.

Arms raised reaching for each other's bangs, the actresses bodies collided with a loud slap accompanied by screams as the stiff nipple rods of each of them drove into the soft breast flesh of her opponent. Their tight muscled breasts could not withstand the impact of their colliding bodies and having met, were forced together and outwards by the inertia of the charge. Each of them could feel the stiff rods of the others nipples digging deep into their flesh, abrading and poking as the two women struggled against each other.

Hands locked in each other's bangs and strong thighs braced, the antagonists slammed their breasts at each other, driving their nipples into each other's breasts with bruising force. Screams rent the air when on the odd occasion, rigid nipple met rigid nipple and each was forced back into their owners breasts before bending before each other. Both actresses then wrapped their arms around each other and crushing each to the other, began to grind their own breasts against those of her rival. Each of them whimpered to the pain of incredibly hard nipples burrowing into their breasts, even more so when the protagonists nipples locked up and bent and twisted against each other.

Neither of the actresses realised that during the breast fighting, they had unknowingly been thrusting their loins against the other's the friction of which had torn the material of their dresses which hung in tatters around their waists. The mats of hair at their groins were wet with their juices and rasped and rubbed as they rolled their hips at each other.

Realising the futility of their current situation, both women released their hold on the other and took a half step back. Looking down to see the damage caused to their dresses, both gasped to see numerous long silvery strands of mucus connecting their pussies, one to the other.

"You dirty cunt." screamed Callista. "Your pussy is mine!" and ripped away what was left of her stage dress. Taking a step back, Roberta removed her own tatters and looking into Callista's eyes and said, "Come and take it if you can."

With a dual scream, the women once again launched themselves at each other, breast once more being crushed between them. This time, the rival's hands fell to the others buttocks, nails digging in and clenching as they thrust their pussies at each other. Both pounded their mounds together with terrific force, at times the crack of pelvic bone meeting pelvic bone reverberated across the set. With gasps and moans the battling actresses slowed the bruising pounding and began to grind their pussies against each other, the rasping of pubic hair on pubic hair could be heard between the gasps and grunts of the combatants.

To the film crew, it was obvious that neither of the women were following the script, this had broken out into a bloody, vicious cat fight where no quarter was being asked for or given.

Both women tightened their grip on each other's ass feeling the tight rippling muscle below the skin. On and on they humped and fucked without mercy, every nerve ending tingled with sexual energy drawing in each naked body to the other, battling to subdue the other. Roberta gasped as her senses told her that her body was merging into her opponents, Callista too felt her body melting into her rivals, the two bodies merging, becoming a single fucking entity wildly fucking itself.

Both antagonists felt their clitorises growing and stretching, pumping with hot blood and straining to meet the wet pussy of the other. The need was becoming unbearable.

Roberta screamed out her ecstasy as she felt her swollen rod slip between Callista's hot slippery lips and on into her sucking, clasping passage. Maintaining her tight grip on her, she thrust up into Callista, driving her clit further into the dark tight embrace of her cunt. Roberta shuddered at the feeling of naked, raw pleasure careening throughout her body, the sense of total sexual freedom and domination as she held her rival impaled on her swollen sex horn. She could feel Callista's wet walls squeezing around her clit, contracting and trying to choke the life out it.

Callista's body was suffused with fire and she screamed as she felt her rivals clitoris invade her very core, sending wonderful shocks of erotic bliss coursing through her body. Crunching her kegel muscles tightly she crushed the invader with her pussy in an attempt to squeeze the life out of it. Desperate to even the field, Callista ground her pussy against Roberta's and suddenly felt a gap. Crying out in triumph, she drove her own rigid clitoris deep into Roberta's pussy, punching down deep into her slimy hole. Both women cried out as Callista's engorged clitoris rubbed against that of Roberta's as it slid into her

Both the actresses pussies were now irrevocably locked in sexual union. Neither of the antagonists relaxed their grip on their opponent. If anything, both women held their breath and tightened their hold, crushing their pussies together. To an outsider, it looked as both women were frozen in a tableau with no movement to be seen, but deep down inside their pussies it was a different story. Hot wet pussy walls twisted and constricted around invading clitorises whilst each of them used their internal muscles to direct their sex horns to probe and jab at the other. Both women held on for dear life, screeching and screaming their sexual frustration as their pussies tried to devour and overwhelm the other.

The battling actresses cries became deep whimperings as the grinding of their pussies grew more and more wild. Still, Roberta and Callista somehow managed to hold on. Roberta concentrated on holding in her pleasure, trying to relax, trying to keep the intense sensations from building into the orgasmic tension that would demand release. She struggled to use the sexual techniques she had learned with Peter to push back the pleasure and tension, to hold out just long enough to defeat Callista. For both women, the thought of losing to the other filled her with such revulsion that it gave her the strength to keep fighting, to keep fucking. Thrust after thrust after thrust, Roberta and Callista rode each other until both felt they were going insane with desire and pleasure. Their tortured bodies trembled with need, hot slimy juices flowed down their thighs, stretching in long silvery strands as their loins separated, a cat's cradle of mucus connecting both pussies, one to the other.

Time seemed to fly for both women, two wet slippery bodies locked in a battle of ecstasy and fused together by hatred. Neither Roberta or Callista had ever felt such intense pleasure for such a period of time. Their bodies strained and writhed against the other's, breast and stomach muscle rippling in tight combat, teeth clenched and tears streaming from their eyes they battled on. Never had Roberta been more grateful for the work she had put in with Peter, orgasm threatened to overwhelm them both and their clitorises swelled to yet greater unimaginable size.

Cursing and screaming, Roberta and Callista fell to their knees where they continued to attack each other's pussy. Eventually, both fell on their asses and then facing each other, spread their legs in a 'V' shape and slid towards each other, right leg over left. Each could see the other's swollen, throbbing pussy and the clear mucus leaking from their cores. Leaning back on their elbows, both women raised their buttocks and with dual screams, drove their pussies into a powerful collision, the wet noise of which could be heard around the studio. Both sets of hips began a grinding motion as each of the antagonists dried to drive their own pussy deep into the depths of the other. Using their powerful kegel muscles each of the women tried to contract their own labia around her opponents, locking both pussies together in a tight slippery weld of unbearable pleasure.

Both women screeched as they mated with their rival, hips raised and backs bowed, they bucked and ground into each other. Mucus could be seen dripping from their grappling genitals and loud squelching noises echoed around the studio.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, yesssss!!" Roberta moaned as her body, her genitals, became one with Callista's glorious twat. The women shoved into each other with all of the power of their asses and hips. They drove deep into each other's cunts, spreading fleshy lips with lips, lodging deep inside warm, wet twats, vaginal canals lined up and sucking at each other. When they were as deep in each other as they could go, Roberta and Callista began squeezing each other, using their vaginal muscles to wrestle, to ripple and try to suck each other in deeper and harder, to squeeze and stimulate the other's clit. They reached out and grabbed the other woman's muscular, sweaty thigh. Using this grip as leverage, they worked their powerful asses and hips. Their swollen clits came together, grinding and grating head to head, sending wave after wave of pleasure racing through their bodies. Asses rippling, hips thrusting, tits bouncing furiously, Roberta and Callista fucked and fucked and fucked, each woman struggling to sexually exhaust the other, to force her rival to admit that hers was the better cunt.

The sweat poured from their writhing bodies, their tits bounced and jerked, their moans and screams and shrieks of pleasure and rage flowed. On and on, Roberta and Callista fucked, drowning each other's cunts in juices, natural womanly lubricants causing both women's lower bellies to soon be slick and gleaming. Their eyes half-closed, their asses pumping, the blonde and brunette fought on, both enjoying the battle too much to want to stop, both caught up in a miasma of hate and jealousy and pure lust. Every so often, the women pulled each other up, mashed and rubbed their tits. Mostly, however, they fought scissor-locked, gripping each other's thigh, bringing all the power of their incredible bodies to bear, squeezing cunt to cunt, sealed together in a fuck to the finish, each determined to destroy and dominate the other, no matter how long it took. They lined up their rock-hard clits and ground them together head to head, forcing exquisite pleasure from each other, both women hoping to feel the other's clit weaken and soften under the onslaught from her own sex horn. Instead, their clits grew harder and stronger and even more unbearably sensitive.

Both women eventually collapsed flat on their backs, but continued bucking and thrusting, grinding clits and squeezing cunts, they arched their backs, their massive tits bouncing ferociously, as they drove themselves into each other. Trapped between each other's luscious thighs, Roberta and Callista fucked mercilessly until, finally, exhausted and overwhelmed, they had to stop.

Locked pussy to pussy, the women lay on the floor, resting in a small, expanding pool of sweat and sexual juices. Their incredible bodies were soaked, dripping with sweat and cum. Their massive tits jiggled deliciously as they panted. Roberta had her arm thrown across her forehead, her black hair bedraggled and drenched with sweat. Calliista's arms were extended along the floor over her head, her blonde hair spread in a sweaty halo under her head. The women's eyes were closed, their luscious mouths half open as they struggled to catch their breath and regain their strength.

Raising up, Roberta leaned back on her hands and gathering the last dregs of her energy, thrust her aching pussy into her rivals. Callista screamed, "No more, please no more."

Roberta moaned in relief. At last it was over. raising her knees, she pushed on her feet and tried to slide her body away from the broken Callista. She whimpered as her progress was blocked by the unbelievable suction which tightly held her own weeping pussy to that of her rival. As she pushed harder the loud echo of a breaking suction was heard across the set and as their genitals finally parted, each pussy gushed with warm vaginal juices.

Taking the offered dressing gown, Roberta slowly stood and wrapped it around her. Peter came to her side and taking her arm, led her back to their suite.

Roberta headed straight for the large bath and having filled it, climbed into its warm relaxing embrace. She hardly heard the soft knock at the door and Peter's gentle voice, "Can I come in?"

"Of course." she replied.

Entering the bathroom he looked to Roberta and said, "Do you want me to see if I can delay tomorrow's shoot?"

"That won't be necessary." she replied. "A soak will have me back in no time."

"Right, well how about our 'homework'? I think we should give it a miss and I will move back to my suite."

Roberta could not believe the overwhelming feeling of loss when she heard him. She needed him in her bed, needed his body connected to hers. Christ, they hadn't even kissed, how could she feel this way about a virtual stranger? "No Peter, it's the last night before the shoot. Let's finish off what we have to do. Besides, I think I need to have you inside me, I miss the edge."

Roberta returned to the bedroom after drying and was handed her Gin and Tonic by Peter. "Rest awhile." he said.

"Looking into his eyes, Roberta replied, "Peter, we are professionals, we are paid to do this. There is time to rest after the shoot. All I want to do now is for us to fuck to the edge, I need the edge. Draining her drink in one go, Roberta moved to the bed and lay on her back. "I don't want the KY and I'm not that wet yet. Please be gentle. "

Peter climbed onto the bed, kneeling between her spread legs, reaching down, he clasped her buttocks and drew her thighs up onto his own. Looking down he could see that Roberta was damp but not anywhere near wet enough for penetration. Taking hold of his shaft in his right hand, he slowly began to stroke it whilst at the same time, he wet his left thumb and used it to lightly caress Roberta's clitoris. A soft sigh left her lips as her eyes closed soaking up the gentle stimulation at her core.

Peter continued to stroke his penis until he saw the clear mucus bleeding from his urethra. Pressing the head of his lance down, he gently rubbed it up and down Roberta's pussy lips, spreading it across her warm flesh. Once more he began to rub his dick as he maintained the gentle pressure on her Clitoris. A second weeping of fluid was also spread across her pussy which was now beginning to generate its own lubrication.

"Are you ready?" said Peter.

"Slowly, please." she replied.

Sliding her hips back down onto the bed, Peter placed his elbows either side of her shoulders and lowered his body. Roberta took hold of his cock and pushed the head down to her opening, leaving it there whilst she put both hands on his shoulders. "Now Peter." she said. "Fuck me."

Slowly Peter began to push his hard swollen knob at her entrance, pushing, pushing. Feeling himself gaining ground millimetre by millimetre. The resistance of her passage became stronger and he exerted more force until she gasped and he felt his crown punch into her hot wet passage. Then he felt her hands on his buttocks pulling him to her and he dropped his hips in response.

Roberta keened as she felt the edge of his crown force a passageway down her channel, pushing aside her clasping walls, abrading the nodules and finally, surging into the mouth of her Cervix. He was deep Roberta thought, deeper than he had ever been before. Almost the whole of his crown was now lodged in the mouth of her cervix and yet she felt no pain. Wrapping her arms around his neck, Roberta sighed and whispered, "Take me to the edge Peter."

Slowly, Peter began to slide his lance in and out of her tight pussy, feeling her clasp him on each withdrawal and open to his penetrations. Soon he had built up a rhythm to which Roberta responded by raising her hips to meet him. He could tell by her small gasps she was nearing her peak. Her arms around his neck pulled tighter and he suddenly found her legs were wrapped around his waist, raising and opening her cunt to his attack. Deeper and deeper she gasped, tighter and tighter her vaginal walls clasped him, her hips were being thrown up to meet his plunges.

"I'm there!" she screamed.

Once more Peter drove his thick rod deep inside Roberta, pinning her to the bed whilst he held her immobile. "Don't cum." he cried, "this is the last time."

Roberta thought she had lost it, but Peter had been in time. Held tightly to him, she was unable to open herself up to her orgasm and as she descended, it once more loomed over her. Recovering, she felt a change in her pussy. Peter's penis was still pinning her to the mattress, but now his engorged crown nestled completely in the neck of her cervix which she could feel was suckling even more strongly at his urethra trying to tease out the semen that filled his ball sack.

Quickly, they fell into their usual rhythm, establishing their hold on the edge, bodies demanding sexual release, whilst the brain denied it. Once settled into their pattern, Peter rolled them onto their sides and pulled her into his body.

As they lay side by side, they looked into each other's eyes. Both were asking the same question, how can I do this with someone for whom I have no romantic feelings. Yet each admitted to themselves that it was not true. In the short time they had been thrown together, a bond had formed, maybe not love, but a deep bond of mutual need.