The Ex-Wife Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Without the helmet, on, I could see the smug look she gave as she moved forward and pushed the tail plug into her freshly fucked ass. I struggled out of bed into the shower she had the helmet on and zipped when I came out of the bathroom and had even gotten her food out and eaten already. I learned my lesson not to give her cart blanch with satisfying herself. But waking up to Kitty looking like a cat was everything I thought it would be and the fact she was lactating now was a bonus, and I didn't need to stop for breakfast. And if I wanted a drink the fountain was right next to me.

I checked her paint job over we had rubbed some of it off, so we pulled up next to the studio early. I had gotten her out of the SUV, and I was sitting on a bench teasing her with a feather on a long stick, and she was batting at it like an actual cat. The artist walked up just then and clapped in appreciation at the show she was putting on. She meowed in thanks. I guess the subject had never come up yesterday because he asked,

"Can she talk?"

"Not anymore she gets injections the make her unable to speak, and she has also received hormone injection to induce lactation, she started yesterday. She is my ex-wife, and she agreed to become my pet cat to get me to take her back she has only been a cat for two weeks and seems to like it. Being painted like a cat has her all worked up she tried to fuck me into a coma last night and this morning."

He opened up the door, and we went into the back and set up his equipment Kitty climbed up on the work table, and he checked her paint job over to determine what he needed to touch up. While he worked, I asked him,

"Would you have time to paint the blindfold, gag, and ear covers this morning she deserves some payback for this morning."

"They are already done they just need some minor details to finish them."

I picked the blindfold first and locked it in place, then the ear covers and last the inflatable penis gag pumping it up till I saw her jaw stretch the helmet a bit. Then while the artist was putting the finishing touches on the helmet, I pushed her largest vibrator into her pussy. She still didn't know her butt plug had a remote control vibrator in it was she in for a surprise. It took the artist another 10 minutes to finish. I helped the now blindfolded, gagged and deaf Kitty off the table holding a small amount of tension on the leash led her out into the thickening crowd.

I walked her for about 10 minutes till we were out of the crowd then turned on the vibrator in her butt plug she froze and would not move. I tugged on the leash, and she finally started to crawl again. When she had turned her head to look up at me, I got a good look at the artwork on the blindfold and gag, a pair of hauntingly 3d cat eyes stared back at me, and the artwork on the gag was so good could you would swear you could put your hand into it. In fact, it was so good, she was going to be wearing it the rest of our time here and most likely a lot when we got home. We would have to see what the cat costumes I ordered looked like I might have to hire this guy to paint her at least once a week.

We were moving real slow I was sure she had at least two orgasms already when I found a small square of grass. I took pity on her and turned off the vibrator and removed the ear covers.

"Lay down on the grass and rest."

She set and puffed a deep breath out of her nose. I rubbed her back and neck, and she relaxed. You don't like it when I turn the tables on you. You were going to wear the gag and blindfold tomorrow anyway. But now you are going to wear them the rest time we are here and out walking. The artwork is so good it would be a shame not to show it off. I could sware there real cat eyes looking back at me, and the mouth looks like you could something in it. I will have to order a few more helmets and set of gags and blindfolds. You will be wearing them at home a lot too."

She put her head down puffed air out of her nose in reply.

"Do you need a drink?"

She shook her head no.

"You can puff air out your nose all you want; I can tell you are enjoying it on your cunt is drooling. Come on let's walk some more and find a quite spot to drain your milk you are leaking, and I am thirsty."

She must have figured the hell with people because she ran her hands up my body and pulled my mouth down to her dripping tit. I quickly latched on and drained it taking big swallows the switched to the other one. We got a round of applause when as I finished.

"Time to move."

Kitty and I strolled with the crowd the next time we stopped to rest I left most of the air out of the gag and removed it long enough to make her drink. When she finished, she turned her head towards me and meowed for me to put the gag back in. No need to stop for lunch she had fed me. I would have to be careful drinking all her milk not to gain weight I would get her a breast pump and sell some of it maybe, or maybe the production would slow down.

We spent the rest of the afternoon strolling and collected comments on her paint job and handing out the cards the artist had given us. We ended up at his shop as that is where I parked. I stuck my head in the door to ask how to get the paint off before we came back tomorrow. He began to chat, and Kitty leaned against my leg leaking milk on the floor. He noticed and I explained she just started lactating Thursday night and we didn't have a handle on it yet. I asked if he had ever tasted breast milk. He shook his head. So I told him to get a cup or glass, and we would give him some.

When he returned with a coffee cup, I got down and milked a bit out of each boob enough to relieve the pressure. He told us to soak Kitty in a tub of warm bubble bath, and it would just peel off.

I excused us explaining Kitty was fatigued and hungry and her cat food was back in the hotel room, and we would see him in the morning. We left him holding the cup of breast milk. I lifted an exhausted Kitty into the back of the SUV for the ride back to the hotel. I even carried her to the room. Once inside and the door closed I removed the blindfold and held it up so she could see the eyes then she looked in the mirror at the gag before I removed it so she could eat. Preparing her bowl of food and adding the other half can from this morning. She devoured it quickly the drank most of the water. She picked up a pad and paper writing (put the gag and blindfold back on and take a picture with your phone, so I can see what it looks like on me). I did as she requested then removed them again. When I showed her the picture, she sucked in a deep breath. Then wrote you are right it is too good not to show off I will just have to get used to being blind now I know what it looks like I don't mind a bit. And as your slave, it is not my choice.

"I am going to order room service put them back on till the bellhop delivers the food."

She cupped my hard cock and looked for permission, and when I nodded, she pushed my jeans and shorts down and gave me a quick blowjob before putting the gag in and blindfold back on and positioning herself so she would be in full view. When the knock came, I opened the door wide with Kitty at my side in all her naked painted glory. The bellhop's eyes almost popped out of his head his mouth hung open I took and signed the check and pulled the cart into the room leaving him standing there open mouthed. I removed the gag but left her blindfolded on wanting to have those cat eyes to look at while I ate, and she sucked my cock. When I finished eating,

"Kitty finish me off."

Her head was almost a blur as he bobbed her head up and down when she felt me tense she took the whole eight inches down her throat holding there till I stopped pumping. In less than two weeks she had become an accomplished deep throat cock sucker. She licked her lips and waited for direction. My cock was already stiff again I moved to the bed and planted her pussy on my cock and drank all the milk I could suck out of her lactating boobs. When the milk ran out, I kept sucking on her swollen nipple thrusting into her tight pussy feeling the large butt plug buried in her ass. I came hard flooding her cunt with cum. I left go of her nipple just as I was about to cum,

"Cum for your owner."

She let herself go as I thrust up into her I held her down, thrusting one last time then we collapsed on the bed together with her on top her breasts pressed against my chest so much larger now she was lactating. I was exhausted, and we feel asleep still joined my arms wrapped around my Kitty her legs straddling me. We woke around midnight from the wetness between us from her tits leaking I rolled her off, and I went and got a towel and dried us off. I helped her under the covers and sucked one of her nipples up and drifted back to sleep getting a midnight snack. Kitty's milk alarm woke us at 4 am, and I switched boobs and drained the other one.

I loved waking up to my full sized kitty. She was peeling paint all over the bed and us so after I drained her milk and she drained my cock. She took a soak in the bubble bath then showered away the rest of the paint. She took care of her enema and got her tail in place and her helmet on and fastened the gag and blindfold in place. We were running just a bit late, so we hurried into the SUV and made it to the studio just as the artist arrived. I guided Kitty into the shop and helped her up on the table. I changed leather helmets for the one with holes for her pigtails, and after pulling them thru zipping it up and attaching the blindfold and gag then he turned Kitty into a gray tabby.

I led my gray tabby by her braid instead of her leash.

"Kitty you are stunning as a cat. I see lots of people taking movies I bet you will be on youtube."

We passed the day and the next strolling taking lots of breaks and keeping her tits drained was a challenge they were filling up faster it was like every six hours now but what fun.

Tuesday morning found us at the artist's studio to get Kitty painted for the ride home so I could enjoy her at home. He was turning her into a black cat with white spots. She was wearing a helmet with the holes for her braids and still blindfolded and gagged. This being the fifth day she was blindfold and gagged all day except when was showering or bathing. I no longer had to put the blindfold on or the gag in she would put them in place and lock them on. He was just finishing her up, and I had called and had the plane prepared. I had his private number and had talked to him about flying up and painting her once a week or so.

Kitty was now a black and white cat. I helped her down and guided her to the travel cage in the rented SUV, and she bedded down for the ride to the airport. She was now more comfortable as a cat than a person. I walked her from the SUV to the plane with her body painted she didn't stand out as being naked unless the person was very close. I did the same at the other end of the flight once home Jack was in preparing meals and greeted us at the door. His eyes almost popped out of his head when he saw Kitty.

"You will have to give her some leeway she is going to be blindfolded and gagged most of the time. I like the way she looks with them on."

Kitty was off exploring the house getting it in her mind. She found and used the bathroom. I dumped her toys in her bed that was in the living room she followed the sound and was fooling around with them. When Jack said,

"That tail looks like it is in her ass."

"Yes, it is mounted to a large butt plug. She seems to enjoy being a cat, who would figure from bitchy witch to completely submissive pet cat? Oh, and watch out she is lactating and leaks some, I will be getting her a breast pump for when I am not here to drain her. I get breakfast in bed every morning no more coffee just breast milk right from the source. Once I get her the pump you are welcome to try it."

She had followed my voice and stood up on her feet a rare thing to pull my head down to her dripping breast. I sat back on the bar stool at the high counter and emptied one then the other breast. She dropped back down onto her hands and knees and went back to her toys. I reached for the paper towels to wipe up the drips of milk on the floor.

Jack had stood and watched while I sucked all the milk out of her breasts. She had adjusted to being a cat and now having lactating breasts and wearing the blindfold and gag with the helmet. Kitty painted as a black and white cat wearing a leather helmet, blindfolded and gagged although that didn't matter much as she could not speak anyway and had spent the last five days being walked public wearing just the body paint with a tail mounted on a large butt plug buried deep in her ass hole. That thought went thru my head as I watched my Kitty play with her toys on the carpet.

Jack went back to his work.

"Kitty bedroom."

She dropped her toys and made a beeline for the bedroom. Time for her to drain me. I closed the door and dropped my jeans she heard the zipper and crawled toward me, and I removed the gag her hands found my cock and guided it into her talented mouth. When she felt me pull her pigtails, she dropped to her hands to her side and let me use her mouth for my sexual relief. Not in a hurry, I fucked her face, she kept suction and rubbed her tongue studs against my cock and paid attention to the head when I paused with the head in her mouth enjoying all the sensations letting my orgasm build till could not hold it back thrusting deep I pumped my cum down her throat. I pulled out still hard. She meowed and turned around putting her ass in the air and flicking her tail back and forth inviting me to use her.

She crawled around in circles meowing her ass high in the air and her tail flicking acting like a cat in heat. When she was in front of me, I grabbed her tail and pulled her back so I could enter her drooling cunt. Her meow turned into more of howl as I entered her hard still pulling her tail to keep her against me I rode her hard, thrusting deep on every stroke. Pushing her tail to the side I reached and grabbed one of her pierced swollen nipples pulling and twisting it. I slowed the pace, holding deep in her cunt letting her use her kegel muscles to massage my throbbing cock while I caught my breath. I fished the remote for her butt plug out of my jeans and set it to high.

"Come my hot little Kitty," I shouted as I came pumping cum deep in her pussy.

She meowed, and her body shook as wave after wave of her orgasm passed thru her body, I pulled her back onto my lap enjoying the contractions of her kegel muscles on my still hard cock. I leaned back against the bed and held her against my chest. As her orgasm subsided the vibrator still humming away her tail putting pressure on the butt plug, I continued to stimulate her nipple I dropped my other hand to toy with the ring in her clit. She shivered as I moved it, then gently rubbed her clit trying to induce her to another orgasm without permission so I could punish her. I thrust up into her, and that pushed her over the edge. She made some indescribable sound as her body spasmed as she came for the second time in 10 minutes.

Her body was completely limp when she came down from her orgasm she had passed out. I stood still buried in her cunt pulling out laid her on the bed. The movement stirred her from sleep. She shivered and meowed a few times very softly knowing she had cum without permission.

"What to do with a bad Kitty that comes without permission."

We had been so into her painted as a cat we hadn't played bad card since before the trip.

"Clean my cock and don't let that cum drip on the bed catch it in your hand and eat it. Might be all a bad cat gets for dinner."

She crawled over to suck my cock clean and scooped the cum from her pussy and licked it off her fingers. I pulled up my jeans and lifted her down off the bed and led her my her pigtail into the den and positioned her under the desk, removing my jeans before sitting down and guiding her mouth onto my cock which she took in her mouth and started sucking. She purred and fondled my balls.

"Just suck don't try to make me cum. I have to go thru the mail and check some things on the computer and decide what to do with my bad cat."

On top of the desk were the packages containing the catsuits I would try them on her Thursday after we worked out and got all the paint off of her. I went thru the rest of the mail tossing most of it only two pieces wanted opening one bill for something Sue had managed to charge in my name and a letter from the women she had been staying with for the last six mouths.

"Kitty later you need to contact your friend and let her know you are alright. I will create a guest user on the computer, and you can email her later. You are lucky I have mostly forgiven you as I just got a bill for that visit to the spa you had billed to me."

She sucked in a deep breath thru her nose and continued sucking; she rubbed her tongue studs against the underside of my cock as a signal she got the message. I booted up the computer and created a user "Kitty" with the password (owned). Checking my email, I had one from the piercing parlor that whiskers were there and I could come in anytime. I did a check on custom contacts I wanted some for Kitty's eyes to blind her and make her eyes into cat eyes. I sent the highest rated company an email for a quote. I was thinking about getting her permanent cat ears. I was on the kitten play website and found a tab that showed some molded silicone ears that were held in place by micro dermal piercings, following the link I ordered five different colors and the dermal anchors for them deliver time was only two days so I would have them by Friday.They piercing parlor could install the whiskers and the micro dermal anchors at the same time.

Kitty was still gently sucking on my now hard cock.

"You may get me off now."

I pushed the chair back to give her room to move and enjoyed her talented mouth not fighting the orgasm as it built before filling her mouth with my cum.

"Kitty what good cock sucker you have become."

She left my now soft cock slip from her mouth and meowed softly licking my leg affectionately. She sat on the floor in front of the desk while I pulled up my jeans. She meowed a little louder holding up her breasts swollen with milk.

"I ought to let you suffer."

She let her breasts drop and started to crawl away with her head down. But the milk was too tempting. I walked around her and into the living room and seated myself on the couch. I watched her crawl slowly down the hall leaving a trail of milk drops.

"Kitty come here I will drain them. I am on the couch. She felt her way along and settled on my lap holding her swollen breasts for me to empty she was meowing softly still I think to try to beg yet. I latched on and sucked greedily till I emptied the first one. I latched on to the other one; she made mewing sound. I dropped my hand and pushed her legs apart playing with the ring in her clit while slowly inserting two fingers into her cunt to find her g spot.

The mewing noise grew more insistent; her body was shaking her arms holding my head against her breast. I released her nipple,

"Does my Kitty need to cum?'

She meowed yes again and again as I tormented her clit and g spot. Her shaking increased. Finally, I took pity on her.

"Kitty you may cum, but you owe me big time."

I am sure she didn't hear anything after cum because she threw her head back in a silent scream her arms smashed my head back against her now empty breast she humped my hand for a few more seconds before going limp, her breathing coming in gasps. My fingers still buried in her cunt she gave a small shake before sitting up getting reoriented. I removed my finger and sucked them clean. She slid off the couch and with her head down crawled away. I watched and waited to see what she was doing. She disappeared down the hall a minute later returned with one of my belts in her mouth finding her way back to the couch dropped it in my lap before turning around and presented her ass for whipping.