The Ex-Wife Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I talked to the Doc today, and he said not to drain them dry, and that would slow your milk production slowly. So you will just have to put up with the full, uncomfortable feeling till the production backs off," explained as I started the pump on her other breast.

She sagged against the cupboard as the pump took the pressure out of her very swollen breast. I washed out and filled her food bowl and warmed up my dinner while she ate. When we both finished, I called her over. She had gone into the living room and was playing with a toy mouse.

"Kitty come here I have some things for you."

She scampered over, and I showed her the jewel encrusted collar with her new name spelled out in rubies.

Her eyes got large and watery.

I removed the pink rhinestone collar and placed silver one around her neck and snapped it closed.

"My pet must be properly collared. We are going to the piercing parlor to have these earrings put in, and four of the gold captive bead rings put in your labia."

I hooked the leash to her nose ring and led her out to the car, still in the catsuit pierced nipples and clit on display. I would take her in the back door at the piercing parlor they were expecting us. She obediently followed me out to the Escalade, and I lifted her into the back she curled up on the bedding in her cage for the short ride. I knocked on the back door, and it opened immediately, and we followed the tech into the procedure room. I handed the tech the three pairs diamond stud earrings, and he put them in the sterilizing solution along with the solid gold 12 gauge captive bead rings. I picked Kitty up and set her on the table she spread her legs wiggling around to find the most comfortable position sitting on her tail her legs spread wide her ankles still strapped to her upper thighs.

I explained to the tech that eventually I wanted eight rings in each of her labia to place these in the middle about ¾ inches apart and the earrings about 3/8 inch apart."

The tech was running his eyed over Kitty's catsuit-clad body that left her most intimate parts exposed it shouldn't have surprised him he was to one who had done all her other piercings. Which he checked to make sure were healing correctly.

I showed him my power of attorney paper and signed the consent papers. He cleaned her ear lobes and marked the locations and pierced them and installed the six ½ karat diamond studs three in each ear. He moved between her legs she meowed a few times, and I petted her between her ears to calm her the tech cleaned, numbed, marked, clamped, Pierced and installed the rings. I held a mirror so Kitty could see her new decorations. She meowed and gave me a small smile. I picked her up and set her down on her paws.

"I think they look very good Kitty you will get used to them."

She meowed a few times as I led her out of the piercing parlor lifting her up, and into her cage in the back of the Escalade she licked my and purred before laying down. Helping her out of the car at home I noticed her breasts were already swollen with milk again; she seemed no worse for wear as we entered the house swaying her ass and tail knowing I was following behind her. Dropping my keys on the counter, I undid my slacks as I caught her tail and spun her around as I kicked off my jeans and shorts her mouth open she took my cock deep and waited for me to decide to fuck her face or let her pleasure me. As soon as I took hold of her hair, she relaxed and let me control her no gagging or resistance, even if I held my cock buried deep in her throat until her eyes started to roll up before permitting her a breath. She swallowed, so her throat massaged my cock, rubbing her studded tongue to provide maximum stimulation.

I wasn't in a patient mood and just got myself off quickly dumping my large load of cum down her throat. She kept trying to put her paw between her legs and bumping her new piercing. Looking down when I pulled out there were two pools of her milk on the floor along with a pool of drool. I pointed down at them, and she licked them up. I collected her pump, and she noticed and scampered down the hall into the bedroom putting her front paws on the bed waiting for me to lift her up still trying to entice me to fuck by swaying her ass. I would have to get some steps for her if I was going to keep in complete cat mode.

I boosted her onto the bed and attached the pump to both her swollen breasts before spreading her thighs apart and entering from behind being careful of her fresh piercings her cunt was already dripping wet provided little resistance to my cock slipping into her. She clenched her kegel muscles when I was deep and held tight for a few seconds before they started to spasm from her orgasm, a long, loud meow almost a howl escaped her as she came. Nothing could deter her when both her breasts were draining. Even with all her new piercings and it seemed the rougher, the better.

I held my cock buried deep in her spasming cunt waiting for the orgasm taper off enjoying the contractions of kegel muscles around my cock. The pump still running as she came down from her orgasm she started moving on my cock holding her kegel muscles tight working my up to my orgasm. Having just dumped my cum in her mouth not long ago it took quite awhile till I felt my orgasm building.

"Kitty take it in your mouth," I said as I flicked off the pump the cups falling off her breasts.

She spun around and swallowed my cock taking my cum in her throat. Exhaustion overtaking us we collapsed on the bed. After resting a few minutes, I emptied the collection container cleaned the pump, etc. and set it on the floor next to the bed for use during the night. Kitty was waiting on her side in bed for me I settled next to her taking her offered nipple for sip before drifting off to sleep.

The rest of the week passed the same. Friday was our appointment with the Doc. I led her into his office in her new tigeress outfit. He gave her a quick checkup and her shots, her weight was down to 110lb even with breasts heavy with milk. He noticed her breasts were heavy with milk and asked how the lactations were going. I explained that following his advice we were slowly stretching out the time between draining her breasts, that I had her pump in the truck and would drain them as soon as we finished with the appointment. He offered to take her milk in trade for the shots. I nodded my approval, and he quickly hooked her up to the vacuum and filled two containers. Doing both breasts at the same time.

She watched as he hooked her up, she gave me a pleading look and meowing.

"Kitty you may cum."

I stroked her clit a few times sending her over the edge I held her against me while she came until she was able to balance on her paws.

"Does she orgasm every time she has her breasts drained?" the Doc asked.

"Only if she has them both done at the same time. I have been doing them one at a time if I don't want her to orgasm."

Kitty stood on the exam table while we talked leaning against me purring. I lifted her to the floor and led her out to the Escalade depositing her in the cage. As I got in and started the engine, I entered the address of the fetish club the doc had given me into the GPS. It was time to take out for an evening. I pulled up to the privacy fence and entered the code he had given me into the keypad. Once parked and unloading Kitty leading her inside. She had given me questioning reowl when she noticed we were at a new place. I helped her out of the SUV and led her to the door.

The doorman looked down at Kitty and gave her a pat on the head as I paid the fee and got a membership card thanks to the Doc recommendation. She stayed glued to my leg as we walked down the hall into the club. It was about half full, Most of the women were in some sort of costume and in bondage ranging from just handcuffs to armbinders and blindfold and gags with a leash attached. The few males that had women Mistress were in similar dress and bondage. There was one other kitten although she was not as made up as Kitty was.

Kitty held her head up high and stayed pressed against my leg the hostess seated us at a table with a mat next to it for my tigeress to lay on at my feet. The waitress clad in only a corset, arm binder, gag with extream high heels locked to her feet, serving tray strapped to her waist. The tray suspended from two chains attached to her large pierced distended nipples she bent at the waist letting a menu and order pad slide onto the table. After a quick glance at the menu, I ordered a Sandwich for myself and a tuna steak for Kitty adding a note to have it cut up into small pieces and served in a bowl also a large soda for myself and bowl of water for my tigeress.

I dropped Kitty's favorite toy mouse on the floor for her to play with while I took in all the other people and their fetishes. Some interesting and some not to much. The waitress returned with my soda and Kitty's bowl of water weighing down the tray distending her nipples painfully; she bent at the knees so I could remove the bowl and glass of soda from the tray. Her face registering relief when I removed them from the tray. Kitty stopped playing with her mouse when I set the water on the floor. She crawled over to take a long drink than with mischief in her eyes she batted her toy mouse across the floor toward the other kitten who was laying on her mat at her master's feet. Kitty's aim was dead on, and the toy mouse landed between the other kitten's arms almost hitting her in the mouth.

The other kitten tugged on her leash to get her master's attention asking permission to come over. He stood and led her over and introduced himself (Jeff) and his kitten as Lilly. Lilly had carried the mouse over and dropped it at Kitty's paws. I introduced myself and Kitty. Jeff told Lilly she could talk to Kitty if it was ok with me. I informed them that Kitty was mute and unable to do much more the meow. Jeff asked to inspect Kitty's ears and whiskers. I nodded my approval and explained the ears were held on by four micro dermal piercings each and whiskers were pierced through her cheeks.

Kitty put her front paws on Jeff's knees so he could inspect her ears and whiskers he raised his eyebrows at her very expensive collar her full breasts and large pierced nipples.

"May Lilly and Kitty pleasure each other?" Jeff asked.

Noting how swollen Kitty's breasts were,

"Jeff yes that would be very entertaining your kitten will have to drain Kitty's breasts first or it will get real messy. Kitty is lactating, and it is close to time to drain her breasts."

"Lilly suck Kitty's breasts then you may pleasure her," Jeff instructed Lilly.

Kitty sat back on her haunches and let Lilly take one of her now dripping nipples into her mouth and take a tentative drink before continuing enthusiastically.

"Kitty you may cum, and you are to pleasure Lilly she drains your breasts."

Kitty shivered as Lilly sucked greedily at her breast her eyes glassy. Lilly slid one of her hands between Kitty's legs and stroked her clit sending Kitty over the edge causing milk to spray out of Kitty's other breast. Lilly quickly took the spraying nipple in her mouth. Kitty's head was thrown back mouth open in a silent scream as she came a second time Lilly's hand still working Kitty's pierced clit. Lilly hugged tightly to kitty as she recovered from her orgasms before releasing her and the licking her lips and laid down on her back, Kitty shook herself and turned around straddling Lilly's head before burying her face between Lilly's wide open legs.

Kitty was at a disadvantage as she did not have use of her hands that were trapped in the paw shaped mittens. Lilly though had her fingers buried in Kitty's pussy. Somehow though Kitty managed work Lilly over the top into an orgasm first. Maybe in self-defense, Kitty kept licking and sucking at Lilly's pussy not leaving her to come down off the first orgasm before sending her into the next one and then a third one before Lilly went limp.

Kitty looked up at me and smiled before giving Lilly's pussy one last lick and crawling off of her. Kitty crawled over and pulled the mat Lilly had been laying on over to our table then curling up on it yawning and closing her eyes. Lilly had curled up into a ball and was also asleep. There was a small round of quiet applause as the kitten laid down. Jeff and I chatted for a few minutes till the food arrived I picked Kitty's bowl and my plate from the waitress's tray much to her relief their weight putting a large strain on her nipples. I sat Kitty's bowl next to her, and she rolled onto her paws and dug in quickly devouring the tuna licking the bowl clean before licking my hand purring her thanks.

Jeff and I had a drink while our pets napped. With a full day behind us, I woke Kitty and said goodbye to Jeff and Lilly leading happy Kitty out to the SUV lifting her into her cage for the ride home. As I sat her in the back, she pawed at my crotch meowing and licking her lips.

"Yes but be quick," I said unbuckling my belt and freeing my hardening cock.

Kitty made quick work of bringing me to orgasm purring the whole time then laid down in the cage for the ride home.

Over the next six weeks, I started walking Kitty in the back yard once a day if the weather permitted. We also returned to the fetish club on Fridays sometimes with Kitty in one of her costumes and sometimes in her mini skirt and halter top and heels but still with her ears and whiskers. She had willing received the third injection to suppress her voice and took the news that two more and it would be permanent with meow of understanding. I had asked her if she wanted out of the deal we had on the way to the Doc's, and thru her tablet she replied I owned her she never wanted to leave me being my pet and slave was much easier then living on her own and she enjoyed and was turned on by the control.

Two weeks after the Doc's appointment I removed her ears and replaced the whiskers with small flesh colored studs having her fix her hair to cover the bald spot where the ears sat on her head. I took her shopping. The few outings with her wearing a halter top made it obvious that her milk enlarged C cup breasts would need some support to wear anything but the halter tops. So we stopped at VS ™ purchasing a few corsets with open tips and also ½ cup bras. I purchased her five smartly tailored suits mid-thigh skirts and matching six-inch heels to wear when she accompanied me to work the following week. The workout program is paying off in her being comfortable on her paws or the heels. The suits packed in the SUV in their bags. We stopped at the piercing parlor, and I had them putt four more captive bead rings in her labia two more on each side. I planned on another pair on each side then once they were all healed stretching them to six gauge was my plan.

She was a bit uncomfortable riding up front sitting in the passenger seat with the new rings in her labia, but she only wiggled around few times before getting comfortable. I Pulled into the parking garage at the mall. I fished the pump out of the back seat to drain her breasts one at a time. I motioned her to put her breasts back in the halter top before we got out of the SUV and walked into the mall, stopping at the restaurant for dinner. After we had eaten, I took her to Forever 21™ telling her to select five more outfits a couple for clubbing and the rest of the company at home. She didn't disappoint me the club outfits we totally slut and the others were mid-thigh length skirts and very tight showing off her tight ass. I led her to the shoe store and had her select matching six-inch heels for each outfit.

Sending her into the nail parlor to have a Mani and Pedi done I went next door to the bar telling her to text me when they completed her nails. An hour later my phone buzzed. I collected Kitty for one last stop. She needed a wedding ring and a few other trinkets now she was going to re-enter as my wife. In the jewelry store, I selected a diamond and ruby necklace, an opal necklace, a two karat diamond wedding ring, a diamond pinky ring, two ruby rings for her right hand and two diamond toe rings. I think I saw a tear escape her eye as the sales person put the wedding ring on her finger. Her freshly bejeweled and my black American Express card ™ smoking the jewelers day made in one large sale.

Kitty followed me to the SUV sparkling in her new jewelry. Two wet spots are showing at her nipples poking thru the halter top causing the material to become almost transparent. I let her take care of partially draining her breasts before driving us home. By not draining her breasts completely we had decreased her milk production and hopefully could get to the point she only needed to be drained once a day. When she finished with her breasts, she rubbed my hard cock seeking permission to suck my off. Watching her drain her large breasts had my cock at attention.

I kept her out of the cat costume all weekend but let her wear her ears, whiskers, and tail. Saturday I took her to another city and walked her around a park and a mall dressed in additionally just a mini-skirt and skimpy halter top leading her on a leash. She strutted along next to me smiling happily.

Monday afternoon she followed me into the office shaking hand and nodding agreement to questions or typing out answers on her tablet. The staff was briefed Friday before they went home that she would be coming to the office with me Monday and that she could not speak. I did catch her blush when she met some of the staff she knew. Her plugged ass with a fresh load of cum in it I also had fucked her throat in the parking garage. Her tight suit showing off her large cleavage held up by the open tip corset. In my office, I pointed out her desk and the mat under my desk where she would spend time if I didn't want her to take notes.

She took her seat at her desk then looked over to me for instructions.

"You should remember where the coffee service is, get 2 cups. Joe will be here in ten minutes be ready to take notes."

Kitty hurried off returning 5 minutes later with the coffee service. She placed it on the front of my desk just as Joe one of my CEO's knocked on the door. I called that he should enter. Kitty quickly snatched her tablet and pulled up a chair next to my desk before offering coffee to Joe by pointing he nodded agreement telling just a little cream. Which she quickly added before bending at the waist handing the coffee to him, her ample cleavage right in his face before sitting in her chair the tight skirt riding up to display a lot of creamy thighs. Joe's eyes followed her swaying ass in the tight skirt taking in the show of Kitty sitting down. I cleared my throat t, and Joe opened the folder and gave me his report we discussed a few points, and I made a few suggestions an hour later we concluded out meeting, and Joe left. Once the door closed,

"Kitty under my desk," I said as I stood to give room to crawl in, unbuckling my slacks and sliding them down.

Kitty moved with a smooth motion under the desk her mouth open and waited for my cock licking her lips. I let her feast on my cock while took care of some email. The intercom buzzed, and the receptionist announced my next appointment was here. I was sure Kitty heard, but she kept on sucking my hard cock. I told her five minutes before telling Kitty to finish me. I let my cum blast into her mouth; she quickly licked me clean. I scooted back and tidied up letting Kitty out from under the desk.

I buzzed the receptionist informing her to send Tom in I was ready for him. I asked if he would like coffee he declined, so Kitty sat in her chair and prepared to take notes. He presented the plans he completed for my approval. I gave them a quick look made a few comments and ended the meeting. That set the pattern for our work days although some meetings where I didn't need notes l kept Kitty under my desk.