The Ex-Wife Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nine mouths latter Kitty was fully integrated back into my life as my wife and personal assistant at work. During the last three mouths, I had her 16 labia ring stretched to six gauge, each of the ¾ inch diameter rings weighing 1 ounce. Now she had 1 lb of gold dangling from her labia. The weight stretching them and they were now 1 ½ inches long. She wore a stretchy band around each leg that attached to the second and sixth ring on each side holding her cunt wide open exposing her inner labia lips which I just recently had pierced with a pair of rings each lip had short fine gold chains attached them to her outer labia rings. She clinked when she walked. When she was wearing a mini-skirt, the rings were visible hanging below them hem.

Her vocal cords we paralyzed permanently. Her tongue now had four studs in it which she used to stimulate my cock with great expertise. A fitting end for the bitch she had been a bit to my chagrin she was turned on by being controlled and treated roughly and used as a sex toy and pet cat also a role she seemed to enjoy.

The End