The Ex-Wife Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She wiggled in, and I zipped her up and took the contacts out. I keyed up the videos on the smart TV, and we watched a dozen clips of her crawling next to me it was better than porn. I blue toothed the one on my phone to the TV, and she watched herself walking around the house on her paws. I sent her to do her email to her friends. God if they could see the haunty bitch now. Under my complete control as my pet Kitty and sex toy.

A short while later she crawled back in the room dragging her front paws she meowed, and when I looked up, she had the contacts in already and was trying to locate me. I called her over, and she dropped the front paws in my lap along with a piece of paper half covered with printing. She meowed and started one of the paws onto her hand, so I set the paper aside and helped her put the paws on her hands and zipped them on she meowed to thanks, and she already had her ankles bound to her thighs. She laid down on my feet purring. Picking up the paper I began reading:

Owner, please forgive my waking you last night with my cramps I will be fine tonight, please don't make me take any the suit off. You like waking up with me as a pet cat. I am sorry for what I put you thru last year and even being your pet is not enough payment. You can make the appointment to have my voice suppressed for another thirty days or on second thought have done permanently I enjoy not being able to speak, but there is a signed pet slave contract along with a complete power of attorney. Keep me blind and helpless trapped anyway you want for as long as you want. I accept, want and need it.

Your loyal Kitty Sue is dead xoxo

She sat in front of me. Evidently, she heard me pick up the paper she waited as I read it.

"Ok. We will discuss it tomorrow after our workout."

I reached down and drew her into my lap kissing and tangling tongues with her. Having her willing blind and helpless in the confining catsuit still stirred my lust with a tinge of playful revenge. My cock hard against her taut ass I stroked her folds finding them wet I pushed two in fingers finding her g spot with them and her pierced clit with my thumb. The ring slipping over my thumb pulling her clit out. She started the soft meowing she used to beg to be permitted to cum releasing her mouth I dipped my head to take her swollen nipple into my mouth delighting in the shivers it caused to run thru her body as she fought for control over her building orgasm. The low meowing almost moaning becoming more urgent. Just as she was about to lose it, I let go of her breast and stopped moving my thumb and fingers leaving her hanging, Using her paw to push my hand between her legs trying to get me to continue. She pulled my head down to her breast with the other one while arching her back causing the one I hadn't been sucking on to spray milk on my face.

"Kitty may cum," I said before capturing her squirting nipple, lunch was served.

Thrusting my finger in and out of her clenching pussy my thumb stimulating her erect clit she started humping my hand as she sailed over the edge into her orgasm. Her body going completely rigid then sagging limply into my arm. I finished my lunch while she recovered she had a sheepish look on her face purring still hold her thighs together preventing me from removing my fingers from her pussy as she squeezed them with her kegel muscles. Spreading her legs so I could remove my fingers she meowed and wiggled off my lap onto the floor then nuzzling my hard cock trying to unsnap my jeans with her teeth.

"Such an impatient Kitty we are this morning," I said as I stood and removed my jeans and shorts guiding her mouth onto my throbbing cock. She didn't have move at all I came as soon as she closed her lips around it flooding her mouth with my built up cum she had to swallow a few time to keep up but didn't let any escape. Purring contently she continued to suck and move to keep me stimulated when she had me hard again she turned around twitch her tail at and tried to pull her ass cheeks apart with her paws and meowed.

"Kitty want to have her ass fucked again. Well, not today I want the tight pussy. She rolled over on her back spreading her thighs.

She touched her pussy with her paw then her mouth.

"Fuck your pussy and cum in your mouth."

She shook her head,

"Well, it would make less of a mess, but it was hot watching you lick our cum off the floor yesterday."

She was laying on the floor she pointed to her chest and the at the wall I had fucked her against yesterday.

"Good idea that was hot,"

I fished the remote for her butt plug from my jeans and clicked it on before picking her up and carrying her over to the wall and thrusting into her tight cunt the butt plug vibrating in her ass causing very pleasurable sensations. Her paws/arms around my neck as I pounded into her hard enough to rattle the pictures on the wall around the corner. She licked my face and kissed me opening so that I could push my tongue in, to taste her and traces of my cum we continued to tangle tongues. My thrusts becoming more urgent her breasts pressed against my chest leaking milk between us. He mouth opened wide in a silent scream as my cum blasted into her quivering vibrating cunt the orgasm so intense my legs gave out, and we sank to the floor gasping for air. Her head dropped to my shoulder she meowed softly still holding on tight.

She recovered first pushing feverishly against me. I scooted back, and she went for my softening cock. She kept her thighs spread wide letting our combined juices drip onto the floor. She took her time gently sucking and licking it clean before letting it pop out of her mouth. She turned around and licked the floor till she found the puddle of our juices licking it all up. I had moved back and reached between her thighs and gathered the juices still clinging to her swollen labia. When she had the puddle licked up, she turned around, and I put my coated finger against her lips for her to clean she sniffed purred then sucked my fingers clean. I managed to get to my feet and laid down on the couch my eyes creeping closed I felt the couch move a warmth enveloped my soft cock as sleep toke me away. I woke to wetness running down my leg sitting up to find Kitty sleeping between my legs sucking on my semi hard cock her swollen breast leaking milk on my leg. My movement woke Kitty up, and she felt the wetness and sat up letting my cock slip out of her mouth. She cupped her hands under her leaking breasts. I pulled her close and sucked a couple of mouthfuls of milk from each breast to relieve the pressure and stop them from leaking.

"Sit here I will get a towel and the pump and get you emptied. I quickly gathered up the pump tubing and a towel. I hooked up the pump and turned it on then dried her catsuit as best I could. Her breathing increased, and she shivered as the pump sucked the milk gently from her breasts.

"Kitty, Kitty,"

I tried to break her out of the trance when she turned her head toward my voice she smiled. Reached out to find me and ran her paws down my sides then lowered her head searching for my cock sucking it in her head bobbing up and down in frenzy of motion while the pump slowly drained her breasts. She sucked hard on my cock keeping her tongue and studs pressed against it. I could feel my orgasm build; her body was vibrating to she was rubbing her thighs together. I Steadied her with one arm while trying to hold off my climax and pushed my other hand between her legs. She slammed her head down burying my exploding cock in her throat when she climaxed I held her against me to keep us from falling over. The pump still draining milk from her breasts the flow had started to slow.

I sat back on the edge of the couch her head against my thigh my softening cock still in her mouth. She stirred raising her head leaving my tired cock slip from her mouth. She gave me a sheepish smile thinking she had cum without permission which she had, but I couldn't hold it against her I had been in no condition to give it.

"Kitty don't worry we will just have to deal with fact draining you milk makes you orgasm. I saw you fighting it.

The pump was still running, but the flow had all but stopped, and I turned it off.

"Everything we do seems to increase your milk production you could feed triplets.

She smiled at that and put her shoulders back proud.

"Come let's take off the catsuit it is all wet with you milk."

She turned her head towards me and put her paws together in praying motion and shook her head no while mouthing, please.

"Ok at least come in the bathroom and let me try to clean it off."

The suit was made of some stretchy material as a swim suit so a little soapy water should take care of it. It was machine washable. She was right behind me she got around better than I did and she was blind. I soaped up a washcloth and cleaned her stomach, and the blotted it dry with a towel.

"Done go play."

She turned and left I put the towel and washcloth in the hamper. I settled in the recliner where I could watch her play and the games, well the late game anyway. We had fucked and slept and fucked the afternoon away. The game was just about over when I noticed she was leaking again. Leaving the game, I got her pump and called her over.

"Kitty come you are leaking."

I was just over 3 hours since we had drained them. If the time kept getting shorter, she would have to wear the pump around. Getting her hooked up,

"Kitty try to relax and not get too wrapped up in it this time when you cum you make more milk it seems."

I started the pump,

"Kitty."

Getting her attention, I teased her with one of the feathered sticks with a bell on it to keep her from concentrating on the pump sucking the milk from her breasts. I would tickle face and arm using the bell to annoy her she batted at the sound or to push the feather away from her face or arm. I kept at till the flow stopped. I turned the pump off and removed the cups from now swollen nipples and poured out the milk and cleaned everything. Kitty followed me into the kitchen and pushed her bowl. She was right it was dinner time.

"Kitty, would you like to try some baked chicken. Cats like chicken."

She pawed my leg meowing. I took that as a yes. So heated up enough for both of us cutting hers up into small pieces setting her bowl on the floor. She sniffed it then gobbled it up licking the bowl clean and pawing my leg meowing.

"Kitty still hungry?"

She pawed my leg again.

"OK, I will warm the rest up. I finished mine and warmed up the other pieces cutting it into small bite size cubes. She stayed glued to my leg waiting as the microwave wirred away and she meowed when it dinged; She was waiting at her bowl as dumped it in. She ate almost ¾ of it. I put the rest in a container to save to give her for treats. Setting the dishes in the sink, we returned to the living room. I sat on the couch patting my leg to invite her up on my lap getting to lay her head on my leg. I picked up my tablet to catch up on the late news while rubbing her head. She purred softly comfortable on my lap. Finished with the online newspaper, I checked my email clearing that and making a note to have Kitty check hers in the morning.

Turning on the flat screen and surfing to the sports shows to catch up on the games I missed with my Kitty purring on my lap. I had gotten into football in the last year as Sue had gotten cold to me. Mainly to bother her, as she hated sports especially football. I picked up my tablet and made some more notes to go over with Kitty tomorrow. Her increased lactations was going need attention if she was wearing the full costume the front paws and contacts. Tomorrow was not a problem I would be home all day enjoying my Kitty. But Monday and Tuesday I need to be in the office for a few hours both days all afternoon.

I spent the rest of the evening with Kitty on my lap. She occasionally nuzzled my cock, but I just keep rubbing my Kitty's head not interested in more sex at the time surprisingly just enjoying the companionship. By ten Kitty's breasts were starting to leak. Getting up I collected, assembled and hooked up the pump but only to one of her breasts giving her a towel to hold to her other breast. I turned on the pump and,

"Kitty relax we are going to drain your breasts one at a time to see it keep from going totally orgasmic."

The flow into the collection container started and quickly slowed and stopped. I quickly attached the cup to Kitty's other breast and started the pump she made it thru draining her first one with only a small increase in her breathing and the same for the second one. With both her breasts drained I cleaned and carried it into the bedroom to use during the night.

"Kitty bed time."

She scampered into the bedroom waited at the side of the bed for me to lift her up. I undressed and lifted her onto the bed before placing some towels for her to lay on to keep the bed dry. She waited for me to get comfortable before laying down beside me rubbing her nipple against my mouth for me to suck aha bedtime snack.

Sunday went much the same way but put contacts away except for our talk after we had worked out and showered.

I informed her that in 6 weeks when her piercings were healed enough that we could remove the whiskers and replace them with some small studs and fix her hair over the shaved spots where her ears were attached. That she would reappear in my public life with the fabricated story of having been I a bad accident while traveling a side effect of which was she could no longer speak. That I had decided from her note yesterday, she was going to stay. She would be instructed when those days would be. The rest of the time she would be my pet and sex toy.

Her only response was to meow and offer her freshly cleaned and lubed rear passage to be fucked. The ultimate surrender for the old Sue who swore never to let me have her asshole. Confirming that she was in complete submission and even enjoying being controlled.

It was part of our morning routine for her to fed me breakfast in bed from her breasts and then suck me off with her talented mouth. Then we worked out her still in the cat costume but with her legs free. She was slowly catching up in the fitness department, Even with the handicap of the six inch high heels, I required her to wear even for walking on the treadmill.

I woke early Monday even with the middle of the night interruption of pumping her breasts. I would collect almost a pint at each pumping it seemed a waste to pour it out saving and storing it was a hassle so most of it got poured out. Soon as I stirred she was pressing her full breast to my lips and would struggle to control the sensations before they pushed her into an orgasm, maybe later I would relent and let her cum while feeding me, but I was still enjoying controlling her and punishing her for losing said control.

When she finished her hour on the treadmill, I was waiting. She gave me a questioning look.

"Kitty on your hands and knees stay on the treadmill, she dropped down, and I strapped her ankles to her thighs. She gave a reoww in confusion.

"Starting today, you are doing 15 minutes on your paws on the treadmill."

I put the emergency stop clip in her mouth and started it on the lowest setting. She did well till the last minute, and she started to struggle but tough it out. I unstrapped her ankles and pointed to the bike. She took a deep breath and started on her time. We finished the rest of our workout, and I unzipped all the zippers freeing her hands from the paws helping her out of the suit. We showered, and I left her to finish her morning cleaning and went to wait in the bedroom laying out the other catsuit and the matching tail. Noticing the time I also had the breast pump ready.

She bounced into bedroom drops of milk cling to each nipple big smile on her face that reached her eyes. I pulled her onto the bed put the new tail into her lubed ass before positioning her on my hard cock and connecting the pump to one of her breasts, flipping the switch on,

"Kitty may cum," I said before I took her other nipple into my mouth.

Her eyes glazed over, and her breathing speed up her hips were moving in rapid circles picking up speed the first orgasm hit her as I took the second swallow of her milk. She shivered, and she froze for about 30 seconds. Then she sucked in a deep breath and was off the races. Riding my cock for all she was worth. I keep taking deep pulls on her breast, she seemed to have a small orgasm each time, till they ran together into a constant one When her breast was dry l released it and flicked off the pump. She gave one final shudder and collapsed in my arms. Small spasms continued to shake her body and causing her kegel muscles to clench delightfully around my cock. Finally, I could not hold my orgasm back any longer, and I pumped what felt like gallons of cum into her still spasming cunt.

I collapsed back on the bed her naked body on top of mine both of us breathing hard. Now we need another shower. Good thing I was the boss I was going to be late. I gently woke her, and we took a quick shower, I left her to dry her hair, while I slipped into my suit. I helped her into the catsuit fastening her ankles to her thighs. She would have to suffer with milk laden breasts until I made it home from work oh well such was the plight of Kitty. She worked her hands into the front paws, and I fastened them to the arms of the suit.

"Kitty I should be home around 5 pm stay off the carpet when you start leaking."

She meowed, and I gave her ass a good smack and left to amuse herself for the afternoon. I was only a half hour late to my first meeting. I meet with each CEO separately spending an hour or so with each one. In between, I called the company, the made the catsuits and ordered one orange tabby and one gray one, also a tiger with a tail to match. I paid for a rush order and shipping, I also called the jeweler's and ordered a ¾ inch wide silver collar studded with diamonds, and rubies with Kitty spelled out in small rubies with a locking clip. I would pick up some earrings too. A rich man's pet had to look good. She would be wearing more than some well-paid people made in a year. The jeweler promised to have it done by 5 when I offered him a 20% fee for early completion.

I contacted the Doc asking about the reason she kept producing more milk after I explained. He told me if we kept pumping her dry more often her milk production would keep increasing, not to pump her dry but stop while she had some left and to increase the time between draining her breasts. I made an appointment for a week from Friday to get her booster shot to suppress her voice and her birth control shot.

I finished the last meeting and prepared to leave the office. All the CEO's had the businesses running well and on track to meet the goals. Tomorrow I was meeting with my investment banker and the tax attorney. I entered the address of the jewelers into the GPS app on my iPhone. The collar was exquisite I selected six matching set of three pairs of earring from simple small diamond studs to hooker style Chandler ones. Sue would never get even her ears pierced, so I had some her private parts pierced and would now add her ears and her labia, two pairs of rings soon and two more pairs every eight weeks till she had eight on each side and then fourchette.

It was almost 5 when I left the jewelry store, I stopped at an electronics store and picked up an Ipad and Ifit bracelet for her, and I would have some set messages programmed that she could send when she was home alone in her pet cat persona. I had some IT people at work who could set it up. I found Kitty in the kitchen with towels spread on the floor kneeling over her empty food bowl expressing milk into the bowl. She meowed pitifully when I entered. I moved quickly and attached the pump to one of her breasts turning it on and taking a quick sip from the other one. She let out a big sigh as the pump started. I only let it run for a short time only draining a little more than half of the volume I pumped out before I left for work. Kitty responded with her reowl questioning sound.