The Ex-Wife Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pfanv
pfanv
297 Followers

"Kitty I gave you permission to cum, but I do owe you for cuming without permission earlier. Your choice ten stripes on your ass or your nasty cat food for dinner."

She meowed and swayed her ass.

"I thought, so you want your ass whipped."

She meowed yes still swaying her ass.

"Ok."

She was still blind, so she didn't see me move and swing the belt. She jerked when the belt hit her upturned ass with a loud crack. I laid into the swings pretty hard I gave her ten in all.

"Ok. Turn around and listen."

She gave her ass a shake before she turned around.

"I created you user on my computer it is (Kitty), and the password is(owned) you should contact your friends you have been out of touch for almost two weeks we don't need the police snooping around thinking I killed you or something. I have ordered some silicone cat ears and the micro dermal anchors to hold them in your head when you are not wearing the helmets and also some black out contacts that look like cat eyes, the whiskers are in at the piercing parlor, and we will go Friday after our workout and have both installed. The catsuits I ordered are here to so after we get done at the piercing parlor you can try them out. It is Five thirty I am going to have dinner I will put yours out now."

She meowed she understood it was incredible how much she could convey with a meow. I put her food in her bowl and warmed mine up. The conversation that I had with Kitty brought some more serious thoughts to mind. Like why I had made it 90 days (to see if she would submit for a long time and I had still hurt and angry with her and wanted revenge) was the answer. Did I want her back in my life as my wife or just as a pet or maybe both? None of what I had done or planned to have done to her was permanent the piercings would heal if removed the lactation would dry up if I didn't stimulate her breasts although they would never be the firm AA cups they were at one time. Ok, I was going to have a decision making conversation just before the booster shot was due to keep her voice suppressed.

She had long ago finished her dinner and was laying in living on her back appearing to play with one of the toys I had bought her in Key West. That had been a fun five day. I only ate a few bites of the food I had warmed up I was full of her milk. I put the cold uneaten part in the trash. Although I loved her milk, she was producing too much for me to consume it all I would gain weight, I needed to do something about that right now.

"Kitty behave I have to go to the store."

Today being the first time I have left her alone in the house. Since she returned but the leather helmet the blindfold were locked on, and naked body painted like a black and white cat. She meowed and crawled over and licked my hand and rubbed against me before going back to her toys.

The closest drug store had a good breast pump, so I wasn't gone for more than 20 minutes as I pulled up the long drive I noticed she was sitting cat like still sunning herself in the window. She was still in the window when I entered the house.

"Kitty come into the den I have something for you."

Fishing the keys for the helmet from my pocket I removed the blindfold. She blinked a few time as her eyes adjusted to the light.

"Kitty this is a breast pump it will take care of the significant amount of milk you are making the doc said it should start taper off in a few mouths. I love your milk but can't drink it all. You will still feed me breakfast and a snack at bedtime or keep me at your breast all night. I will help you with it now so you can use it when needed. We hooked all the tubes to the pump, cup and collection container. Putting some lotion on the cups to seal them aginst nipples I turned it on. She shivered as it sucked her nipples into the cups and watched the milk flow into the collection container. She held her body stiff and shivered every few seconds on a lark I gently stroked her pierced clit she froze and meowed when she looked at me.

"Cum Kitty," I said as I pushed two fingers into her cunt while flicking the ring in her clit.

I wrapped an arm around her to keep her from tipping over as she came. Sue hardly ever came more than once when we had sex, and after the first year we were married only had sex a couple of times a week, Kitty would cum with very little stimulation and an almost unlimited number of times. Kitty was much more fun. If she stayed, she was staying as Kitty.

She had a glazed look in her eyes as I held her in the sitting position. The milk had stopped flowing, so I reached over and shut the pump off. She finally blinked her eyes, and I felt her muscles flex as took over holding herself upright.

"Kitty you better make sure you are sitting in the recliner or laying down when you use that when you are alone."

"Meowwww meowww." Was her answer her breathing still not back to normal.

We took the machine into the kitchen and cleaned it pouring the collected milk into pitcher sealing it and labeling as breast milk before placing it in the fridge.

"Bedtime Kitty."

"meow."

I stripped and crawled into bed my beautiful black and white cat following me she carried her blindfold and gag in her mouth dropping them on the bed next to me before devouring my hard cock for her bedtime snack. Watching my cock disappear into her cat mouth, her tits swaying, tail swinging back and forth. I shot my cum in her purring mouth. Kitty was I tiger in bed now; maybe I would get her a tiger suit. I could fly the artist up to paint a helmet etc. and different tail. When she had sucked me dry, she snapped the blindfold and gag in place on the leather helmet she knew I liked to wake up to her catness. She snuggled under the covers with me and teased her pierced nipple against my lips I sucked it in for the night. My Kitty knew what her owner liked.

The next two days we were back to our old routine breakfast in bed for me cum snack for her. I pulled on my workout clothes and put her food down she removed the gag and ate before joining me in the gym. She was a bit unsteady on her legs to start with after not standing for six days.

I took Friday off so we could get the piercing done and check out the new catsuits. So after our workout, she went to soak in the tub to get the paint off, and I showered then helped her wash off the last of the paint. I laid out her outfit I had only bought her three. This one a white miniskirt and semi-sheer white halter top and white sandals with six-inch heels no bra no panties. Sue would have had a fit. Kitty slipped it on checked herself in the mirror and pointed to her head and ass and shook her head.

"I know you miss your tail and ears, but we are getting new ears and whiskers you have your but plug and can have your tail back as soon as we get home."

"Meowww, meowwww."

"And your cat-eye contact should be here in the mail when we get home."

We walked out to the car Kitty tried to get in the cage for the ride, but I insisted she sit in the front seat with me. The tech had all our stuff ready, and we went right into the backroom. Kitty fawned over the three sets of whiskers and five sets of ears; She jumped up in the chair all excited. Twenty minutes later she had eight black whiskers sticking our of each cheek and a pair of black four-inch cat ears sticking out of her hair. She meowed again and again when she saw herself in the mirror. The poor tech didn't know what to think.

"She cannot talk so she just meows she is my pet cat. It should be clear I mean cat ears and whiskers."

He nodded and just shook his head. Kitty was ecstatic and smiling from ear to ear. I paid the bill while she tugged at my arm wanting to hurry home. She dragged me out to the car and opened the rear door and tried to get into her cage again.

"No Kitty you are riding in the front seat today."

She meowed her displeasure and pouted but got in and buckled up. I made a quick stop to get the recommended eye wash and supplies for the contacts. She followed me in and picked up a box of Kotex I had forgotten when her time was, and that meant it was time for her birth control shot too soon. Back in the car, I handed her a pen and paper.

"When is it time for your birth control shot?"

Two or three weeks I never changed the address so the notice should come to the house. She wrote.

"I will have to call the Doc I took you to for the voice shot and hormones to find out if there might be a problem. It is only another 15 days till your first 30 days is up. The week before we will have a talk."

She meowed yes. We were home, and she was out of the car in a second and removing her clothes in the kitchen.

"Wo slow down the catsuits are in the den I will check the mail."

Both Jack and Frieda were in the house working as she hurried into the den naked not paying them any notice. Jack pointed to the den meaning he had got the mail already. In the den, Kitty was looking over the catsuits. I pointed to the black one and one of the new tails that was straight and had a white tip. The suit was made out of a stretchy material and had a lot of zippers as they were skin tight I helped her work her way into it and closed all the zippers. There were molded cups for her breasts with open tips for her nipples to poke out. The crotch was open, and there was a small loops at the wrists, ankles, and tops of her thighs paw shaped knee pad attached to the suit and paw shaped gloves that zipped to the arms of the suit. I took us a few minutes to work her hands into the gloves her fingers had to curl around a padded piece into a fist, and her thumb was trapped against the side of her hand making her hands useless, there were four short claws on each paw shaped glove.

Once we had the gloves on, I attached her tail. Then following the directions folded her legs at the knee and hooked the strap around her ankles to the ones around her thighs keeping her knees bent it did look a bit uncomfortable. There was a black hood face mask it would have to be modified for her ears and whiskers.

"Kitty, how do you like it?"

She purred and licked my hand.

"You want to see what you look like before I put the contacts in?"

I opened the box they were in and showed them to her.

"They are blackout so that you will be blind again."

"Meow, Meow."

She crawled over to the mirror and looked herself over and crawled and sat up, so I could put the contacts into her eyes. With this costume, she was trapped till someone helped her out of it.

"You should go apologize to Jack and Frieda you were rude to run by without acknowledging them. I know you were excited, but that is no excuse."

She crawled to where she heard the vacuum running and rubbed against Fredia's leg and licked her hand purring.

"Freida she is trying to apologize for not say high when came in. She was excited to try on her new catsuit now that she has her own whiskers and ears. She also has blackout contact that look like a real cat's eye so don't let it startle you."

Freida bent down and petted her head.

"Accepted Kitty."

"Jack is in the kitchen, Kitty."

She rubbed Freida's leg again and went to find Jack. She entered the kitchen and listened but could not hear where Jack was so she meowed.

"Jack she I trying to find you to apologize for not saying hi when we came in call her over she is wearing cat-eye contacts, so she is blind. So when she enters a room, she will meow to announce herself."

"Kitty," Jack called to her.

She crawled over and purred and rubbed against his leg.

"Accepted Kitty," Jack said.

All the excitement had her breasts leaking milk.

"Jack I need the bottle and tubing in the drain board. Bye, the way that pitcher of breast milk was for you or you can have some fresh in few minutes."

I got her on the couch and hooked up the tubing and started the pump. She shivered as it started to pull the milk from her breasts. Jack came over to take a look. She was making the low meowing sound.

"Kitty you don't have to fight it you can cum when using the pump if you want."

She tried to use her hand on her clit the paw was not making it. So I took pity and stroked her clit. Just enough to get her over the edge. Then watched as she wiggled around on the couch as she came then purred as relaxed as the pump slowly drained the milk from her swollen breasts. The time between them needing to be drained was now around 4 hours. We were going to have a lot of breast milk. When the flow stopped, I turned off the pump and unhooked the tubing and passed the container and the tubing to jack. Leaving a resting Kitty on the couch and got online to check if I could donate the breast milk of just what to do with it I didn't need the money so would just give it away if I could. I wrote down some phone numbers for tomorrow.

I went to see what Jack had made for dinner and if he tried the breast milk. He was cooking some tuna steaks, and by the smell, they were almost finished, and I thought maybe Kitty would eat some.

"Well did you try it?"

He blushed and shook his head before,

"It seemed to intimate after watching you pump her dry.

"Don't be silly she won't mind she walks around naked most of the time she would love you to have some she is not Sue anymore."

"Good point. These are ready."

"Kitty Jack made tuna steaks want to try some?"

She crawled over and sniffed the air and meowed and pushed her bowl towards Jack. He cut one up and pushed it into her bowl. Then handed me a plate with mine on it. As I sat down, Kitty had licked her bowl clean and was licking her lips.

"Well, Jack that was a hit with Kitten that the first people food she has eaten in two weeks."

" Kitten was that enough."

She nodded her head and went over and rubbed against Jack's leg to thank him. She kind of strutted our of the kitchen on her paws twitching her tail. Now fed and ready to give Kitty some quality attention.

"Kitty."

She answered with moewww dropping the toy she was playing with to walk over on her paws towards my voice. I reached between her legs and flicked her clit ring. She rolled on her back spreading her legs and opening her mouth offering me what she had. Jack had just left so I shucked my jeans and shorts,

"On my lap Kitty."

She moved fast for the way the costume had her legs trapped and not being able to use her hands. She straddled my legs working my cock into her already dripping sex. She purred as she settled on my lap pelvis to pelvis, moving her hips in a small circular motion I ducked my head down to catch one of her puffy nipples sucking the milk out and licking her nipple she started making the low meowing sound that she made when she needed to cum. Her body would shiver with each suck or lick of her nipple. Her hips were moving in fast circles first one direction then the other.

"Cum Kitty."

I held her hips still as I thrust into her with each spurt of cum while her kegel muscles spasmed as her climax tore thru her body. I stood up holding her body against me still buried in her cunt as she shivered with the after tremors of her orgasm. I pushed her against the wall my hard cock buried deep, lust-crazed I slammed into her fast and hard she was meowing softly as I slammed into her not being able to get enough I took her other nipple taking hard pulls of milk from it. Her her third orgasm of the evening tore thru her as I continued to thrust into her reaching my second orgasm my legs went soft, and we slid down the wall landing on the floor both gasping for breath. Somehow my ice cold ex-wife had turned into hot very submissive multiorgasmic kinky plaything and didn't mind what hole I fucked her in.

When our breathing slowed, and we separated she pushed me back so she could suck my cock clean while our combined juices dribbled out her puffy cunt onto the floor. When I was clean to her satisfaction, she turned sticking her tail in my face and licked up our juices off the floor. Then on shaky paws walked into the kitchen and took a long drink from her water bowl, by then I had managed to get to my feet.

"Bedtime Kitty."

I threw back the covers and lifted her to the bed, meowing thanks she laid on her side with open arms waiting for me to latch on to a nipple for the night. Sucking her nipple in and pulling the covers over us and we sank into blissful sexually sated sleep. I woke to her meowing pitifully releasing her nipple I tried to figure out her problem.

"What?"

She moved her legs they were still bound with knees bent I quickly undid the straps straightening them out for her and rubbing them. She flexed them a few times while I wiped the tears from her eyes.

"No going to bed with your legs bound I guess."

She shook her head yes and no.

"You can explain in the morning."

She agreed to that.

I went back to my nipple, and we drifted back to sleep.

I woke to an empty bed Kitty meowing from the bathroom, another restriction of the costume she couldn't wipe herself. I dried her, and she scampered back to bed positioning herself on her back with her head hanging over the edge with her mouth open sticking her pierced tongue at me. Never one to turn down a chance to fuck her face I entered her willing mouth and used her hard till dumped my cum down her throat straight into her belly. Licking her lips, she rolled over and onto her knees and shook her breasts at me offering me my breakfast. Some offers are too good to pass up. I moved to lay down on the bed, and she straddled my body placing a nipple against my lips I quickly drained it, and she pushed the other one into my mouth that one dry.

"We will take the costume off before we work out, so it doesn't get all sweaty, and you can put it back on after we take a shower you take care of cleaning out the wonderful ass of yours. You can wear the contacts for up to thirty days, but we will have to figure out something as you can't use your hands if you have the paws on and I don't think is safe to have you blind and without the use of your hands and alone in the house."

She thought about It while I slipped on my workout outfit on and was walking to the kitchen to put her food down for her. She dug right in; I hadn't let her eat at the table since I bought her the cat food. When she finished, I helped her out of the catsuit. She worked out naked another reason I liked to work out with her. We were both shaping up hers was the most dramatic her abs now ripped her waist was down two inches, and her butt was shaping up fast she had dropped six pounds. With her larger breast because of the lactation, she went from 32aa to a 32c her figure was stunning. Two hours later we were in the shower her breasts dripping milk. God everything stimulated her milk production, oh well I would just have to suffer I quickly drained them and left her to care for her new piercings and went to check on the college games that were on today.

Thinking that she still hadn't emailed her friends after her morning ass fucking. I would tell her to take out the contacts so she could reestablish contact with them, so they were not worried about her, and I wanted her to see the youtube videos of her in Key West, and I had some on my phone of her in the new catsuit also. I was nibbling on a sandwich when she meowed for my attention down on all fours. She went straight to the bed and had her ass in the air holding her cheeks apart already lubed, so I pushed in all the way and gave her a good ride she met every stroke when feeling my cock start to throb she meowed for permission to cum.

"Cum Kitty."

I managed to tell her as I came hard. We fell onto our sides, and as I softened and slipped out, She slid her tail into place for the day.

"Once we get the main part of the catsuit on I will take the contacts out, and we will watch the youtube videos of you in Key West and the one I have on my phone of you in this one yesterday. Then you can email your friends, and I will help you with the rest of the costume."

pfanv
pfanv
297 Followers