The Family Comes First

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
OVERLAND
OVERLAND
284 Followers

After a while June kissed the end of John's nose and looked into his eyes.

"Thank you, oh thank you darling John. I'll love you forever for giving me your love like that. I feel that I could lie here forever with your cock deep inside me. I love the feel of it in me. Are you going to make love to me again?"

"Just keep squeezing my prick with your cunny muscles darling," John replied. "It feels fucking marvellous and I think you're going to get me up again soon."

John dropped his head to June's breasts and started to tongue and nip on her rock hard nipples. He squeezed them too and sucked as much of each tit as he could into his mouth in turn. June gasped and pulled his head to her teats.

"Ohhh John, you are a wonderful lover. I can feel your cock getting hard again. Are you ready for me again?"

"Yes darling, I'm ready," John said. "Can you roll on top of me this time so that I can see you loving me? I can play with your tits as well. You made a lot of juice last time; can you do the same again?"

"I'll try," grunted June as she managed to roll on top of John without dislodging his tool. "Was that a lot? I wouldn't know, of course. It just felt that I wanted to give you all my love and that felt like a natural way to show it. Did you like it?"

"I love girls who make loads of hot juicy cum," gasped John as he pushed up and down into June's red-hot pussy. "Don't hold back darling. Just let it come, even if it squirts all over me."

"Gosh, do girls do as much as that?" panted June, getting a good bouncing rhythm going as she slid up and down John's ramrod. "We'll find out in a minute darling. I'm coming again soon. I can feel it coming."

"I'm first this time darling," growled John as he gave one last hard thrust upwards and shot his load, not as much as before but still an appreciable amount. Considering he had given Josie some, June had sucked him off and now two deliveries into her pussy he had done well.

John's first shot triggered June's climax. She positively howled as she felt John's cum. She lifted herself almost right off his cock and literally squirted love juice all the way down his shaft with a hard jet of juice shooting out of their joining and anointing his belly. She collapsed on to John's chest, rubbing her juice over them both. His cock, although shrinking fast now, stayed inside her hot love tunnel. Then her whole body shook gently as she sobbed into John's neck.

"Hey, hey now!" said John as he gently parted them and moved her on to her back. "What's the matter darling? What's wrong?"

"Nothing, nothing at all," sniffed June as she wiped her eyes with her hands. "I'm just so happy. Apart from Mum's little scare it's been the happiest day of my life. I love you so much John, I always have!"

"I love you too, big sister," said John as he licked the remaining tears from her face. "Now we have to get some sleep. We've got a lot to do tomorrow before we can go and see Mum. In fact we will be so busy we won't be able to make love until after dinner tomorrow evening."

"You'll just have to er, fuck me silly then, won't you," giggled June as she sat up. She surveyed the bed sheets and smiled. "We'll have to go and sleep in my old room. These sheets have to go in the wash first thing in the morning! I can't see any blood though! You are a considerate and clever lover."

They were very tired. With their arms around each other they changed bedrooms and were soon asleep. June softly took John's cock in her hand as her eyes closed.

---------ooOOOoo---------

John awoke the next morning wondering where he was and what was happening to him. He instantly remembered where he was but it took a second or two to realise what was happening to him. His sister June was sucking his cock!

Then he remembered everything. His mother's illness, his sister's call to him and then what they had done after he had arrived. He remembered making love to June. He remembered shooting his cum into her molten cunt and now here she was trying to extract more spunk from his cock.

The said cock was rock hard; it was deep in June's mouth. For a novice she was doing a great job. John decided to lay back and enjoy it.

June had awakened to find her brother in her bed. This fact instantly made her pussy juices run and she too remembered the loving events of the previous evening. She recalled that the first thing she had done after exposing John's cock was to kiss it and then suck it until he came. He was already erect in his sleep and she thought that she ought to practice sucking him again.

June carefully exposed John's cock by pulling away the covering sheet and clearing a path to his naked cock. She decided that he would wake up straight away if she started to frig his cock so she just leaned over his body and waited her chance. Almost immediately John's dream made his body flex and his cock stood up away from his belly. June instantly captured his knob end with her open mouth.

She paused, keeping very still. John's breathing settled down and he seemed to relax. She softly lowered her mouth down his hard shaft. When she had about two thirds of his nine or so inches in her mouth she carefully tightened her mouths' grip on her brother and sucked gently but firmly. John groaned but didn't awaken. June forced herself to suck rhythmically and carefully although she did feel that John was aware of her ministrations now.

Soon his cock became appreciably thicker and it suddenly flexed. John's hips pushed upwards and her mouth was suddenly filled with his semen. June swallowed quickly. It was a good job that she did because another spurt of John's seed filled her mouth. John's right hand clamped itself behind her head and he thrust hard into her mouth, more shots of spunk squirting into her. She swallowed greedily until she had swallowed every drop.

"Good morning, my darling brother," she whispered, her head still turned away from him as she licked and sucked on his shrinking prick. "How was that for a wake up call?"

"Fucking fantastic," panted John, his hot blood still coursing around his body. "You haven't changed your mind then?"

"Yes I have! That was just a going away present."

She lifted her head, releasing his cock from her mouth and turned to look at him for the first time. Seeing the look of dismay on his face she laughed.

"Of course I haven't changed my mind, you goose. I love you to bits. Come on, like you said we've got lots to do before you can fuck me again so lets get up and get started."

June padded off to the bathroom and soon John heard the shower running. He smiled to himself and followed her. She hadn't locked the door so he just walked in and got into the shower behind her. She jumped, startled.

"Oh my gosh John, you made me jump!" she squealed. "This is lovely though, isn't it? Give me a big kiss and let me push myself against your big soft prick!"

John pushed June against the wall and pushed his hairy chest into June's gorgeous breasts, squashing them to him. He pushed his cock at her and she grabbed it. He was bursting so he began his early morning piss, squirting through her hands between their bodies. June jumped back in surprise but John noticed that she kept a firm hold on his prick, watching as his piss jetted out of his piss hole and rebounded from her belly.

As he finished she looked up and smiled at him. She seemed to be thinking then she let go of his prick and stepped back to lean against the wall of the shower unit. She reached down to her pussy and spread the lips. Then she began to pee in great quantities, a yellow shower of liquid spurting from her crack. John walked into her stream, put his arms around her and kissed her long and hard.

They soon left the shower as all the hot water was used up, a reflection of their mother's thriftiness in saving money.

"Come on June darling, we'll get breakfast downtown then we'll shop!"

It was a good job that they got started early as the city centre soon filled up with busy Saturday shoppers. They started with the kitchen fitting shops, as they were less likely to be open on Sundays. They soon chose a style they thought that their mother would like and took a load of brochures for her to choose from. The guy in the store said he could come round first thing Monday morning to measure up. John and June then went to the furniture stores and chose a lovely new suite for the lounge and after a call to the warehouse were assured of a delivery early on Monday morning. Things were going well and curtains were next. They chose to go to a store that came and measured curtains and then fitted them; delivery would take about ten days. Yes, they would come round on Monday morning and measure up. Again they took illustrated leaflets for mother.

By now it was time for a coffee. They went to a well-known coffee shop that mixed and blended coffee to order. They spent an enjoyable ten minutes choosing a mixture then sat back to wait. John took June's hand.

"I think we're doing great, don't you? We can talk to mum about all these things this afternoon. I'm going to suggest that she has her bathroom re-fitted and her central heating updated as well and if she can think of anything else that needs doing I'll get on to that as well."

"Oh John, that's wonderful! Mum's going to be over the moon with our plans; I just know she is! Are you sure that we can afford all of this. I don't have too much put away myself."

"Don't worry about that," laughed John. "American Express can take the strain to start with and then we shall see. I've got a stack of money I can take out of the business. I've not had a draw for about two years; since I bought the boat in fact."

"That's a relief," smiled June "but I feel a bit guilty you taking all this responsibility on yourself."

"Don't worry, I've got plenty for you to do. I've just thought of something. Wait while I make a phone call."

John fished his mobile out of his pocket and switched it on. He pressed a couple of buttons.

"Frank, thank goodness I caught you. What? No, we think she's going to be fine. She should be out of hospital on Tuesday at the latest. Now Frank, I called to ask you if you filled that vacancy that we had in Customer Support and Sales. Oh you did? What? He turned it down! Well stop looking; I've got just the person for us. She looks great, has all the charm and personality we need and will learn all she needs to know in next to no time! Who? June of course, my sister!"

June was looking across the table in astonishment as John continued talking to his partner. She gripped his hand more tightly. Their coffee arrived but she didn't touch it. She just listened.

"Bye Frank, and thanks a lot; see you Wednesday at the latest. Oh, and ask Josie to call me will you? I haven't got her mobile number. I need to talk to her about the sports complex."

June picked up her coffee.

"John darling, what are you doing? I have a job if you remember. I can't just leave and come with you, although I must admit it sounds very tempting."

"June, you are wasted where you are and I need to get you away from that pillock Vernon. You've got a weeks' leave because of Mum and then it's half term. They will soon find someone to replace you and if they sue for breach of contract we'll just pay up. You will be great in our job. I can see you now meeting all our important clients, bamboozling them with your beauty and your gorgeous figure. Do you realise that you will be married to a very rich man within two years!"

"What about somewhere to live," June asked. "I can't travel over two hours each way every day. I must admit that the job sounds exciting but there are just too many things that need to be sorted out."

"June, shut up and stop making difficulties when there aren't any. Drink your coffee and I'll explain. You will live with me in the penthouse flat at the top of our building. I've got three bedrooms with three bathrooms and plenty of space. You can have your own suite of rooms to do as you wish although I hope that your nights will be spent in my bed for as long as you want. I'll make sure that you meet lots of handsome guys and you can fuck as many as you fancy until you find a permanent one. You can let your present flat so that you won't lose out and will always have somewhere to fall back on if we fall out. How does all that grab you?"

June's mind was in a whirl as she sipped at her delicious coffee. Did she want this opportunity? Did she want unlimited cock from her brother? Of course she did. She reached across the table and kissed John.

"You're in charge boss," she smiled. "What shall we do next?"

"I like that boss bit," grinned John. "Josie calls me that. You must meet her soon; I'm sure you'll like her. Now, we've got Mum's house on the way to being sorted and we've got about two hours before we can visit her. So we'll go and get you a new wardrobe for your new job. Come on, there's no time like the present!"

June allowed herself to be shepherded into the ladies department of the most exclusive department store in town. At John's insistence she gave her personal measurements to the lingerie department with instructions that their recommendations were to be brought to the ladies wear department immediately.

In the ladies department John soon picked out two business suits for her, one in dark green and one in navy blue. They both fitted her like a glove, John particularly approving the deep vee in the breast of both jackets. 'So that you can choose whether or not to wear a blouse underneath, depending on the client' he commented with a twinkle in his eye.

"Right, now get yourself three or four dresses," he instructed. "These will be for less formal occasions, like in the evening."

By now the lingerie had arrived and so it was that June had found four dresses to try on. She was allocated a changing room to try everything.

"I'm coming in with you to look you over in each outfit," said her brother. The very attractive sales assistant said it was a bit irregular but she would clear it with the manageress.

"It's alright miss," said June, "he's my brother and my new employer. These clothes are for business wear. I'd like you to come in with us and comment please."

Soon the three of them were ensconced in a larger room than normal, a room usually used for staff training. June looked confidently at John and stripped naked. His cock rose and she giggled. The salesgirl, who was about twenty-five and also June's size looked a little embarrassed. June tried on the lingerie first. Most of it was a perfect fit and she looked fantastic. John couldn't make up his mind which he liked best; a naked sister or one in lingerie. He decided to have a bit of fun.

"What's your name, young lady?" he said to the assistant.

"Josie sir," she said to his surprise.

"Well Josie, do you think my sister looks better naked than in her undies?" he asked with a grin.

"Madam is very beautiful any way," the girl answered very quietly. John could see that June's body turned her on. He took Josie's right hand and put it on to June's right breast. June's nipples hardened as he caressed her breasts with Josie's hand. She gasped and took over from John and rubbed Josie's hand all over her breasts.

"Ohh that feels lovely Josie," purred June. "Don't stop please. Keep touching my body as I try on these dresses. I just love your touch. Do you like doing that?"

"Oh yes madam, your body is so soft and warm. Your flesh is such a turn on."

"Are you feeling wet between your legs? Is your pussy beginning to drip?"

Josie nodded, blushing as she caressed June some more.

"Don't worry about that Josie. My brother will take care of your feelings, won't you John? That's it, I'll try the pale blue dress next."

John stood behind Josie the salesgirl and gently pulled her buttocks to his erect cock. She felt his hardness and pushed back on to his cock. John slid his hands underneath her arms and took two full hands of her breasts as they strained against her shop uniform blouse.

"My my," said June," thoroughly enjoying herself now as she pulled Josie's head to her nipples. "John looks as if he wants to give you a little loving. Do you want to get his prick out and play with it?"

Josie turned with a whimper and knelt down and pulled John's zipper down quickly. She delved into the gap and produced his big fat cock. She stroked it up and down and licked him all over his knob end.

"Do you want it?" whispered June in her ear. Josie nodded.

June lifted her by grasping her breasts and pulling her to her feet. John lifted her skirt and found a pair of skimpy damp panties covering a very damp pussy. He pulled them down to Josie's ankles and pushed his knob at her lips. Josie kicked off her panties and opened her legs wide and John groaned with satisfaction as his big fat engine slid smoothly up her hot tunnel. Josie groaned too as he started thrusting into her and June pulled open her blouse and started mauling her breasts, pulling hard on her nipples.

"I want your cream, John darling," panted June as she played hard with Josie's tits. "I want it all over my tits."

The circumstances were so horny that John felt he couldn't last long. Josie was already beginning her climax as she humped against John's rigid cock. He felt her come and her juices began to flow down his leg.

"Now June, now!" he gasped as his spunk began its journey.

June pushed Josie aside and positioned herself, squeezing her breasts together. John's spunk shot out of his piss hole and sprayed all across her breasts, leaving a good deposit all over her chest. She then began to collect it on her index finger and sucking it off. Josie gave a little sob and also tasted John's sperm, licking some off June's breasts.

"We'll have to buy the lot now," giggled June. "Some of them are soiled."

"Should get shop soiled price, shouldn't we?" grinned John.

Josie wrapped everything for them, giving them a good discount and saying that her commission on their purchases would be very helpful as she was a single mum. She also said to John that he was very welcome to her body any time he felt the urge.

As they left the shop and returned to the car park John stopped in the street and hugged his sister to him.

"That was fantastic of you in that shop," he said. "That was great fun. You are really coming out of your shell. Whatever gave you that idea?"

"I just felt so much that I wanted to please you," said June. "You are doing so much for me as well as for Mum. You made an awful lot of spunk again, didn't you?"

They returned to the car and set off to the hospital, June sitting as close as she could to John and stroking his thigh.

They found their mother much better. She was sitting up in bed with a book from the hospital library and her cheeks were rosy and her eyes were much brighter.

"Hello you two," she smiled. "It's so lovely to see you again. Come and tell me how you've been amusing yourselves."

John and June sat on opposite sides of the bed and each took one of their mothers' hands. They also linked hands across the bed, intertwining their fingers. If their mother noticed this show of affection between them she said nothing.

John started and June followed, telling their mother what they were going to do for her and how they saw the house as it was improved. There were soon tears in her eyes and she gripped their hands tightly. John asked her about anything else that needed doing to the house, adding that it might as well be done all at once and not to worry about the expense. Tears were now running down their mothers' face and she had to release their hands to dry her face with a tissue.

"I don't know what I've done to deserve all this kindness," she sobbed. "I can't take all this in."

"It's mainly John's money mum," said June. "He says the business owes him this money."

OVERLAND
OVERLAND
284 Followers