The Family Comes First

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
OVERLAND
OVERLAND
283 Followers

"Anyway, I'm protecting our inheritance," smiled John.

They began to discuss the home improvements in detail. June produced the leaflets and brochures and together they chose the curtains and the design of the kitchen units. John said he would see to the modernisation of the plumbing, bathroom and the central heating system. They were so deep in discussions and having such a good time that it seemed a real intrusion when the doctor arrived.

"Well," he said, "it's pretty much all good news folks. Mrs Taylor can almost certainly go home on Tuesday morning. I'm keeping her here until then so that she can a bit of a rest. The problem seems to have been a virus that's been going around but yours was just a more sudden and virulent attack. There will be no real after effects and I'll give you a ten day course of antibiotics."

"The after effects are that my son and daughter are going to do up my house for me and make me more comfortable," sighed Mrs Taylor happily. "Isn't that fantastic doctor?"

"I'm glad to hear it. Just the sort of tonic that you need."

After the doctor left they continued to talk, linking hands again. Soon after it was time for visitors to leave and John and June stood, promising to return tomorrow at the same time.

"I shall look forward to that," Mrs Taylor said, picking up her book again. "I want to try and finish this book before they kick me out of here. I've always wanted to read this but I've never got around to it until now."

John and June kissed their mother goodbye and left the ward, still holding hands. As she watched them go Mrs Taylor seemed to notice the hand holding and pursed her lips a little. Then she smiled and picked up her book again.

John and June returned to the house. June went upstairs to change, she said, and John said he would make coffee. While he was in the kitchen he found a bottle of Baileys so he took that into the lounge as well.

June returned, not changed but with her mother's dressing gown wrapped around her. It was a bit short but only served to highlight her rather shapely legs.

"I couldn't change darling 'cos all my clothes are at home. I've only got what I came in yesterday."

"You look gorgeous," laughed John. "Come and sit by me and we'll plan what we will do tomorrow. I propose that we drive over to your flat and pack all your clothes and your personal possessions. We will phone a couple of Estate agents to get them around to do a rental valuation. If we choose one you can give them a key and tell them to do an inventory and advertise the flat for rent. Next weekend we can check the inventory and remove anything else that you want to keep. I'll hire a van or borrow one from work. That reminds me!"

John picked up his jacket from off the floor and fished out his mobile. He consulted the memory and then called a number. He put his arm around June as he waited for a connection. She slipped a hand inside his shirt and kissed his ear.

"Oh hello, is that you Greg.?" He asked as the call was answered at the other end. "It's John, John Taylor here. Fine thanks, and you and Kathy? Good. Good. They won did they? That makes a nice change."

June stroked John's nipples.

"Listen Greg, I've got a bit of an urgent problem over here at my mothers place and I need an appraisal of what's needed a.s.a.p. How're you fixed for Monday morning? You can! That's fantastic. Have you got a pen? I'll give you the address, it'll take you about an hour and a half to get here."

John gave directions and finished the call by thanking Greg profusely and squeezing June to him. She was by now suckling on his nipples alternately.

"That's great darling, I love that. I just called a guy about the heating and plumbing. They do a lot of our work. He'll come over first thing Monday so we'll be mega busy Monday morning. That's Greg, the kitchen guy and the curtain woman all on Monday morning. Ohh yesss!"

June had now opened John's fly and was playing with his tool.

"Wait a minute darling! I love that but I need to talk to you some more. While we are over at your flat I think that we should deliver your resignation letter. Or maybe we could do two, one to your headmaster and one to the Education office. What do you think?"

"I think your cock is stiff enough to go in me now darling," giggled June. "Look I agree with everything you've just said but I want to be really decadent now. I want you to put your lovely prick in me while I drink this Baileys. Then we'll have a lovely shower together and go out for dinner. How about that?"

John stood and quickly dropped his slacks and pants. His cock bounced up and down as it was released. He sat back down again and pulled open June's dressing gown to discover she was naked underneath! He lifted her on to his thighs and carefully lowered her on to his thick hard cock as she pulled his shirt off. She shrugged her shoulders and the gown fell off her shoulders and slithered to the carpet.

"How's that feel?" he enquired.

"God, that's fantastic," gasped June. "When I saw you with that Josie I felt so jealous. I'm all right now though; I feel so full of your cock I'm going to cry. I love you John. Hand me that glass of Baileys. I'm just going to sit on your cock and suck on it with my cunny muscles squeezing it. Will you like that?"

"Will I like it? Does a bear shit in the woods? You just carry on doing what you're doing darling. You're making lovely juice already and it's hot. It's a good job this sofa is going on Monday 'cos it'll be a right mess by tomorrow night!"

June giggled at that. John felt her giggles all the way up and down his shaft and advanced quickly towards his orgasm. He stilled June and poured her some more Baileys. As she concentrated on his pouring her muscles squeezed his cock harder.

"Christ June, I can't stand much more of that before I fill your cunny. Just take it easy for a bit will you?"

June relaxed her muscles a little, took a drink and then kissed her brother gently and lovingly.

"I love you John. If you weren't my brother I'd ask you to marry me."

John kissed June this time. He ran his hands over her magnificent breasts, pulling on her nipples with finger and thumb. June poured a little Baileys on each breast and he sucked and licked it off. She pressed his head to her breasts with her spare hand.

In this way they loved each other until about forty-five minutes later John shot a load of spunk into June's love tunnel and she in turn released her cum juices down his shaft and on to his belly. As predicted, the excess ran between them and dripped on to the old sofa.

They repaired to the shower, trying not to leave drips on the carpet as they climbed the stairs.

After a satisfying hot shower together during which they soaped each other all over after peeing on each other they dressed and went out for dinner. John had managed to do a little research during the day and had found a very nice intimate restaurant. They had a drink at the bar while perusing the menu. Their food order was taken at the bar so they had another drink while they waited. Eventually they were called to their table.

"I've never been to your flat June my sweet," said John. "About how long will it take us to get there?"

Just under the hour, I think," she replied, taking his hand under the table. She placed his hand on her bare thigh and slid it up on to her naked wet pussy. "There, do you like the feel of that?"

John frigged June's pussy for a few moments, pushing two fingers deep into her body. Then he withdrew and put his hand to his lips, sucking her juice; then he offered the fingers to his sister and she licked off the remainder.

"What happened to all your new underwear?" he asked smiling.

"Oh, I thought you said that they were for working in," laughed June. "My others were messed up but I want you to be able to touch me easily whenever you want to so I haven't put any on." She pulled open the top of her jumper to show that she wasn't wearing a bra either.

"Oh my God," said John, "you'll have me coming in my pants next."

"Don't do that my darling. Open your pants and come in my hand so that I can swallow it again."

They didn't actually go so far but John's cock was free under the table and June played with it every so often. As they kissed occasionally she put her hand on his semi erect prick and he frigged her pussy gently. The restaurant was very nice but they didn't stay long; they had other things to do.

Driving back with June's hand wrapped around his cock she began to worry again.

"Are you sure I can do the job in your firm John? Please don't give me a job just because you feel sorry for me. I don't want to let you down. Say so now if you don't think I can do it."

"June, don't be so negative about your abilities. There you are with my cock in your hands worrying about work. I'll make sure you get all the training you need, both in bed and out of it. I have no doubts about your skills. Yes, that's right, just stroke me like that and kiss my cock. Wonderful!"

As soon as they were in the house they were naked. John followed June into the kitchen as she made coffee, pressing his thick cock into her bum crack. He took two glasses from the cupboard and returned to the lounge where he got the bottle of Remy Martin from the sideboard and poured two generous measures.

June came in with the coffee and they toasted each other with the brandy. John pulled her on to his lap and they resumed their previous positions with his cock deep inside her cunt. They sipped their brandy and coffee, kissing deeply in between.

"Do you want me to come like this again darling," he asked, "or shall we go to bed and fuck?"

June drained her drinks and bore down hard on to John's cock.

"Much as I would like to feel your spunk shooting up into me again," she replied. "I think I fancy a real hard fuck before I go to sleep. Let's go to bed!"

In seconds they were in the bedroom, kissing hard and grinding their lovely bodies against each other. June grasped John's cock again as they fell on to the bed and she swallowed him whole. He felt that he was deeper inside her mouth than ever before. His balls began to make spunk. He pulled her head from his cock.

"You wanted to fuck my darling," he gasped, "so let's fuck. Get up on your hands and knees with your bum in the air and your head on the pillow. This is called doggy style!"

June did as he bid her and within seconds felt John's hard hot tool at the entrance to her cunt. John pushed against her and his cock shot into her hole, filling her completely as his nine inches was completely sheathed inside her.

"Ohhhh John darling, that's fantastic. I feel so full of your cock. I want you to fuck me now. Give it to me hard, as hard as you can. I know I'll come when you do!"

John pulled his cock back until he was almost out of June's cunt and then he rammed it back in. He then did it again, and again, and again, faster and faster each time. June howled into an early climax, making hot juice all over his prick.

"Arghhhhh! Arghhhhh! Arghhhhh!" she screamed. "Ohhhhh my God. I can't stop. I can't stop coming!"

She didn't either. Her juices made her passage slippery and enabled John to keep on ramming into her. In the end it was the heat of her passage that made him come, almost as if he needed to put out her fire.

"Ughhhh! Ughhhh! Ughhhh!" he grunted as he shot stream after stream of his spunk deep into June's cunt. "Take fucking that, and that, and that!"

Gradually they stopped slapping against each other. John's shrinking cock slid from June's hole and they collapsed beside one another and began to kiss once more. Once again June captured John's sticky prick in her hands.

"Wow," she panted, "I think that must be a real fuck! I liked that position. You felt so deep inside me. I want it like that again soon please darling. Gosh, your cock is so sticky again. I'm going to have to wipe it again."

Down she went and took him in her mouth once more. Soon she had licked him dry and finished off by licking their combined love juices off her fingers.

"Let's go back to my room," she whispered. "I really must put these sheets in the washing machine before we go out in the morning."

As they settled down together in the next room with their arms around each other John reminded June that she had to write her resignation letter before they went out.

After such an eventful day of shopping and loving they were both asleep within five minutes, their arms still entwined.

The morning dawned bright and sunny, the old soon to be replaced curtains making coloured patterns across the naked bodies of the lovers.

John was the first to wake this morning, his early morning erection aching for a piss. He turned to look at the beautiful body of his sister. June was half on her back but slightly angled towards him, her thighs apart sufficiently for him to be able to closely examine her pretty pussy with its little hard nub of her clit just protruding. Her firm breasts seemed to thrust towards him, her nipples fully erect.

John took a quick glance at his watch on the bedside cabinet. Only half past six, plenty of time for a little play!

He gently licked both of June's nipples, causing them to stiffen even more and erect to almost an inch each. Then he carefully flicked her clit with his tongue, feeling it grow harder and to protrude more from her crack. It crossed his mind that he must get June to get her pubes trimmed although her blonde hair meant that he could see her crack and lips quiet clearly.

June moaned quietly at his touches and put her left hand down between her thighs and teased her clitty with her fingers. This made her open her legs wider. John now straddled her body, leaning forward to agitate her nipples even more. June opened her eyes to see her brother poised above her with his stiff cock pointing at her pussy entrance.

"Good morning darling," she yawned, "that's a lovely horny sight for a girl to see as soon as she opens her eyes in the morning. What are you going to do with that cock?"

"I want to thrust it right up to the top of your cunt my darling," said John, hopefully seductively. "I want to do it right now 'cos I gotta go piss soon but I don't want to leave you thinking what might have been!"

June smiled sleepily. "Yes please John, do me now, don't go away. Let me get ready for you."

Getting ready meant that June lay fully on her back with her legs and thighs wide apart with her hips raised to meet John's cock. She also opened her cunt lips with her fingers so that he knew exactly where to aim. John wasted no time, lowering his body and pushing his cock home to the top of June's wet and juicy welcoming tunnel. He began to thrust in and out in a regular motion.

"Ohhh John darling, what a way to be woken up! I've just thought, I'll have to wash these sheets too now, won't I?"

"Shut up and fuck me," grunted John as he speeded up his actions.

June pushed her cunt up his shaft as he pushed into her. They soon achieved a compatible rhythm and began to climb to their climaxes.

"Yes oh yes," exclaimed June. "Fill me with your spunk John darling."

"Here it comes my sweet darling," gasped John. "I can't hold back any longer."

John's cock spasmed in his ecstasy and delivered his early morning load. As usual his balls had been busy all night and there was plenty for June's pussy to swallow. She made her juice immediately.

"Ohhhh John darling, I can feel all your hot seed all the way up inside me," she gasped. "I do love it so. God! All those years without! If only I'd known I'd probably have turned into a real cum slut, fucking any man with a decent sized cock. Don't take him out yet sweetheart, I want to suck on him with my pussy muscles for a little while."

John gripped her buttocks tightly and rolled over so that they were still deeply connected although his weight was now removed from her belly. He then moved his hands and took a firm grip on her breasts, lowering his head to tease her nipples again. June cried.

Eventually John licked June's tears from her cheeks, slapped her bare bum and slid his tool from her cunt.

"Shower time darling! I must have my piss and we have lots to do before we go out. Come on now!"

June raced after him into the bathroom. As soon as the water was hot they were in there together, their joint early piss cascading all over each other. They washed each other all over, playing with each other's bodies. June swallowed John's cock and he in turn knelt down and licked June's pussy, tasting their joint cum with pleasure.

They spent a little time drying each other and then after they dressed John helped June to strip the beds and load the washing machine. John made a mental note to get his mother a tumble dryer.

June meekly wrote her letter of resignation to John's dictation and then he left her to write out the second copy and to address the envelopes while he boiled the eggs and made the coffee. During this his mobile rang and after locating it and not recognising the number he answered it.

"Hello, John Taylor here," he said.

"Good morning boss man," said this deep brown voice. "It's Josie here. I hope I haven't rung you too early. Frank only managed to get hold of me late last night after leaving about ten messages on my voicemail. It's not too late for what you wanted is it?"

"Hi Josie, thanks for calling. No, I've been up for ages." John glanced over towards June who gave him a loving smile as she sealed one of the envelopes. "How's my favourite girl this morning?"

"Now I know you want a favour," laughed Josie. "On a Sunday too. Go on, shock me! You want me to come over there and suck your cock, is that it? If it is, I'm on my way!"

John laughed. "No, I'm afraid it's nothing like that. I'm still at my mother's with my sister. Mother will be in hospital until Tuesday but she's going to be fine. Listen Josie; I do need you to do something personal and important for me. First thing tomorrow, even before you go to the building site I want you to go up to my apartment on the top floor. Get Mrs Halliday to let you in and tell her that my sister is moving in with me on Wednesday at the latest. Sort out the best layout so that she has a bedroom and bathroom. If it turns out that she needs a separate living space then we will have to convert the spare bedroom so bear that in mind. Can you do all that for me?"

"Consider it done boss," Josie chuckled down the phone. "I've already spoken to all the contractors after you left on Friday and they know how to proceed. They should only call me for changes and they all have my work mobile number. My charge for this service will be a few fucks, that's all. I'll let you know how many!"

John laughed; Josie's drive and enthusiasm was infectious.

"Thanks a lot girl, I'll see you Tuesday afternoon. Make plans for us to go to the site together on Thursday afternoon. I've told June, my sister, what you and I were doing when she phoned last Friday so don't be embarrassed about it. She's going to work for us now. She's having that vacancy in Customer Relations. I'll leave all the arrangements in your capable hands. Bye for now; call me if you need anything."

"OK boss man," chuckled Josie. "I guess that your sister must be a real looker, taking that job!"

June had finished the letters and had finished preparing the eggs and coffee. They quickly ate breakfast and prepared to leave. They decided to take two cars so that they would have the extra storage space for all of June's 'must have' possessions.

"I'll follow you darling," said John. "Let's get going!"

Being a Sunday morning the traffic was light and in about forty minutes they were parking outside June's apartment block.

"Right," said John as soon as they were inside, "pack all the clothes that you are going to keep in your car and pile the rest for the Oxfam shop in a corner for taking to them next weekend. Give me your Yellow Pages and I'll call some estate agents. You can recommend some. Oh and pass over that local paper; we'll find the most active ones in there."

OVERLAND
OVERLAND
283 Followers