The Family Comes First

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
OVERLAND
OVERLAND
283 Followers

Greg went to the toilet and John grabbed June and whispered fiercely in her ear.

"Greg's happily married, you little flirt," he hissed. "And don't say anything about being my sister. OK?"

"Yes darling," she whispered back, kissing him at the corner of his mouth. "Let me just pour his coffee."

John and Greg soon disappeared upstairs to look at the bathroom plumbing and June thought she'd better check the old sofa for damage. She looked in amazement at the big cum juice stains on the centre cushion and quickly turned it over. It then didn't match the other cushions so she turned them over too. At that moment the doorbell rang.

Outside were two men with an armchair each. A large delivery van stood on the pavement.

"Mrs Taylor?" said the senior of the two men. "One three piece suite for delivery as ordered."

"I'm Miss Taylor," replied June, "but you've got the right address. Do you want to take the old suite out before you bring in the new one?"

"Nothing was said about collecting an old one Miss," said the man. "We are supposed to be told that before we set out so that we make sure there's enough room on the van."

June thought quickly. "Look, it would be very helpful if you could at least put the old suite on the driveway, otherwise we won't get the new one in. While you are doing that I'll pop upstairs and have a word with my brother."

"OK Miss, we'll do that."

June ran upstairs and explained to John what had happened; they had not asked the store to take the old suite away. John came downstairs immediately and had a conference with the deliverymen. June stood very close to the younger one and he appraised her body appreciatively.

Suddenly he said to his mate, "look Jack, it's not that bad a suite and we're going past the charity furniture place before our next drop off. We could drop it off there!"

June appeared to be about to kiss him. Jack agreed, especially after accepting a tenner from John and the deal was done.

Soon John and June were admiring the new suite in situ. June sat on the sofa, testing the comfort again.

"I'll find a cover for it while we are here," she giggled as Greg entered the room. He looked from one to the other but was not let in on the joke.

"Right John," said Greg. "It's quite good news really. Most of the pipe work is fine. We just need to hook up a new modern boiler and sort out the rads but most of those will be OK. I can do it for you next week at a fair price. Do you want an estimate?"

"No, just tell me verbally when you've worked it out. I know you won't cheat me. Next week will be great! I'll give you Mum's phone number so that you can call her when needed. Give Greg your mobile numbers when you have them June and you can be the liaison. June's coming to work for Taylor and Armstrong next week in customer services. This job will be a bit of practice for her. Give June your card Greg. She's called Taylor too by the way."

"Taylor two! And you're Taylor one, " joked Greg.

After Greg had cheerily gone on his way after giving June more than a once over, John and June reappraised their purchase.

"Very nice," said John, sitting down and pulling June on to his knee. "We have great taste. Shall we try out its fucking capabilities?"

"Oh John, you are naughty!" exclaimed June. "I still love you though."

She got up. "I'm going to find some old covering for the sofa so that we don't mark it before Mum comes home." As she went into the hallway the front doorbell rang again.

This time it was the curtain measurer. She was smart young woman with a big bulging briefcase, big breasts and a big smile.

"I thought I'd better start here as you're having the whole house done," she chirped. "I just dropped my little one off at school and came straight round. Your house is quite close to the school so it was very handy for me today. I'm a single mum, you see, so the more I can do in between school time the better my wages."

June forgot about the old coverings for the sofa and showed the girl, Noreen, around the house. They got on fine and were soon giggling and laughing as they went from room to room. Then silence reigned as June came back downstairs to the lounge and Noreen started her measuring upstairs.

"I've told her about this being Mum's house," said June to John. "She says that she will be able to give us a fairly accurate estimate before she goes. It will take about two weeks to make the curtains; there aren't any awkward sizes and shapes to delay anything."

"Does she want a coffee?" asked John. "I'll take it up."

June laughed, "I saw you giving her the once over, you randy bugger. No, I asked her but she said she would love a coffee before she starts the downstairs windows. I told her you were my brother. She seemed very interested in you; she's single you know but has a little girl who's nearly six. I know, I'll get you hard ready for when she comes down; do you think she would do what Josie in the shop did on Saturday?"

June moved into John's arms and kissed him, groping into his crotch at the same time. John reacted by taking a firm grip on one of June's tits and also growing under her manipulations. He forgot about Noreen upstairs and pulled a tit from her top and started nuzzling the nipple. June moaned and tugged at his zip. There was a noise from the hallway and they broke apart.

Had Noreen seen anything untoward? It was a fact that John was hard and she looked carefully at his crotch as she entered the lounge. John sat down quickly in one of the new armchairs.

"I'd just love a coffee now," she said. "Upstairs was easy, all the windows are pretty much standard size. Oh thanks, that looks lovely. No, no sugar please but I will have a sweetener if you have one. Thanks!" Noreen sat down on the new sofa.

John suddenly realised that June had been successful in pulling his zip down and she hadn't pulled it up again. There he was sitting in front of a stranger with a gap down his front. He saw Noreen look again and apologised.

"I'm sorry, I didn't realise that my zip was down. I was trying to make myself more comfortable when you came in. I'll fix it now."

"No, no, you don't have to do that," said Noreen, her eyes on John's blue pants peeking through his slacks. "It's a pity to have to constrict yourself when you've only just got it big. Did your sister do that?"

John looked at June for help.

"Oh, it's all right you know," continued Noreen. "I know what it's like to have the hots for your brother. That's why I'm a single mum. I couldn't resist Clive when I saw his cock in the bathroom one morning. He was tossing off in there and forgot to lock the door. I blackmailed him into letting me finish the job. I licked his spunk off my hands and was hooked. Within a week we were fucking like rabbits and I never took any precautions so now I've a baby and he has a wife and a little boy."

"How are you managing?" asked June. "Does he help you?"

"Oh yes, he's very good. His wife knows 'cos she was my best friend at school and she was fucking him too at the same time. We used to watch each other but I was the one who got caught too soon. We don't do it any more although I must admit that I would if he asked me. I don't want to know if you two fuck but can I see your cock please Mr Taylor?"

June looked at John and smiled encouragingly.

"My name's John," he said. "Now ask me again."

"OK," said Noreen. "John, can I see your cock please? Will you wank it for me?"

John stood and walked over to Noreen. He thrust his crotch at her.

Noreen reached forward and stroked his tented slacks. Her ample chest heaved. She unfastened his belt and pulled his slacks down. Fortunately John had removed his shoes when previously in the lounge with June so he just kicked off his slacks. Noreen took another deep breath and took a hold of the waistband of his pants.

John half closed his eyes and took a quick glance at June. She was watching closely with one hand up her skirt and the other grasping her left breast.

John said; "take off your sweater Noreen. Then take off your bra."

Noreen looked a little like a girl who had been naughty. She grabbed the hem of her sweater and pulled it over her head and threw it over the back of the sofa. Then she reached behind her and unclipped her bra. Her magnificent breasts fell out and seemed to cover her chest. John's cock stiffened.

Noreen looked up at John for permission to proceed and he nodded slightly. She took hold of his waistband again and swiftly yanked them down to his ankles. John's cock bounced up and down, finally resting with the tip close to Noreen's lips.

Noreen licked her lips and John eased forward. Noreen opened her mouth and put out her tongue. John placed the tip of his cock on her tongue and she licked him, making saliva and wetting him. John groaned and looked at June. She was standing behind the sofa and Noreen with both of her breasts naked in her hands. Her nipples were hard.

John pushed his cock into Noreen's mouth and she began to suck. She licked all around his shaft as he pushed into her. She made gallons of saliva and dribbled it all over his hard staff and balls.

John now pushed her back so that she was resting on the back of the sofa. He straddled her with his knees either side of her on the sofa and rested his cock in the valley between her breasts. He took her breasts in both hands and wrapped her tits around his cock and began to shaft up and down. Her upper slopes soon became wet with his pre cum juice; she groped his balls and squeezed softly, making him groan again.

Suddenly June was standing close to the back of the sofa, pushing her breasts at his face. John started licking them, biting at her nipples as she flicked them across his lips. He was in heaven, shafting a beautiful pair of big soft breasts while sucking and biting on his sisters.

He was about to come and he knew he had to stop. He scrambled off the sofa, still standing in front of Noreen.

"I'm ready to come my darlings. Where do you want my spunk Noreen? You have the choice."

"I said I wanted you to wank for me, didn't I? That was what first got me into trouble with Clive. I still love to wank a cock or see one wanked. Can I toss you off on to my tits? I know it's not as good as a fuck but I really do like it. Can I please?"

"Go on, do it to him," June's voice came from behind the sofa. "Let's see his spunk shoot on to your fantastic breasts. Go on!"

Noreen took hold of John's hard thick cock with both hands. She squeezed gently and began to pump him firmly. John gasped and groaned as he felt his offering gathering at the base of his cock. He grabbed Noreen's tits and squashed them together, pulling hard on her nipples.

Noreen squealed and pumped harder, her hands a blur as they frigged up and down John's cock. June moaned along with him and then howled as she saw her brothers semen squirt on to Noreen's ample breasts. John delivered spurt after spurt of spunk as Noreen directed his offering on to the rounded slopes of her tits. Eventually there was no more and she slowed and then stopped, looking down at her dripping breasts.

Noreen released John's cock and licked spillage off her fingers. Then she scooped some up off her slopes and swallowed that too. John was still holding her breasts tightly. June reached over the sofa and lightly stroked her fingers into her brothers cum on Noreen's breasts, licking and swallowing the result. Noreen looked up and noticed that June's generous breasts were exposed too. She smiled lazily.

"I know now, don't I?" she said softly. "Don't worry, I'll never say a word."

The doorbell rang again to herald the arrival of the kitchen fitter to measure up.

"Stay here John and help Noreen," said June as she slipped her breasts back into her top. "I'll get the kitchen man started and make some more coffee."

As June left the room John knelt before Noreen and reached up her skirt. With one swift movement he pulled down her panties and lifted her skirt to expose her treasure, a dark brown trimmed patch of pubic hair protecting her vagina. He dived into her quickly, driving a stiff tongue into her muff and licking from arsehole to clitoris. As Noreen pushed her mound up into his face he put his lips around her crack with the clitty in the middle and sucked. Noreen squealed quietly and as John sucked hard on her clit she gasped into an orgasm that she had craved from the moment that she had set eyes on John.

Voices in the hall told them that visitors were in the house so they had to quickly rearrange themselves. John whispered to Noreen to carry on measuring as soon as she felt able and they would see her later.

John went into the kitchen to meet the last of their expected visitors of the morning. He didn't take to the rather flashily dressed young man who was engaging June in conversation but he could see that June was quite taken with him. She was making the coffee and simpering at his silky compliments.

John kissed her lightly on the lips so that she could smell and taste Noreen's cum juice. That put her thinking back on to him and as soon as she could she gave him a little grope of reassurance.

The kitchen guy was soon put to work with John telling him that speed was of the essence with their mother coming out of hospital tomorrow. He wanted the whole job done within three weeks. When Raymond, the measurer, protested that normal delivery time was six weeks John suggested that he would have to find a way around that if he wanted to keep the business. They argued some about this but finished with Raymond promising to do his best and get back to John later in the day.

Soon Noreen entered the kitchen and she and Raymond started getting in each other's way. This started a battle between them but it seemed quite good-natured and June felt that they were flirting with each other. She and John took their new coffees back into the lounge. June immediately went searching for the old sheet while John closely examined the sofa to make sure that there were no cum drips on the new material. All was clear and June soon had a temporary cover on the sofa seats.

Brother and sister relaxed luxuriously on the new sofa, sipping at their coffee and reviewing the morning so far. They ticked off all their tasks, from Greg to the furniture men and then Noreen and finally Raymond. All jobs seemed to be well in hand, subject to delivery.

"I loved watching you and Noreen," sighed June, kissing John's face with little soft pecks. "It's really horny watching you with other women. We'll have to see if any of your other girls will let me watch. Did you fuck Noreen when I left the room?"

"No, I just licked her out. She went off like a little firecracker. I would love to fuck her though. Just think of those big tits thrashing about!"

There was suddenly loud laughter from the kitchen and then silence.

"I think you are too late," giggled June. "I think Raymond has scored with Noreen. I'm going to take these cups back into the kitchen."

As she stood June put her hand down on to John's big but soft tool.

"Take that upstairs for me and I'll come up and warm it up as soon as I can."

John smiled as his tool began to grow. He climbed the stairs and went into his sister's old room. He lay down and opened his slacks and released his prick to the open air. His cock looked huge even though it was not yet fully erect. He was very fat and long and he lifted it into his warm right hand.

There was the sound of voices and then the sound of the front door shutting. The house seemed to go quiet and John assumed that Noreen and Raymond had left. He closed his eyes and imagined his sister's lips around his tool. His prick swelled up and stiffened, expanding to its full length.

He didn't have long to wait. He felt the door open and heard the soft sounds of someone approaching the bed. Suddenly he felt June's lips on his, licking a very wet tongue across his lips and face. He had just pushed his tongue into her mouth when he felt what was undoubtedly another mouth envelope his knob end! He opened his eyes instantly.

June was indeed kissing him wetly and softly but he could see Noreen's mane of chestnut brown hair lower down the bed. He couldn't see her face but by God he could feel her mouth and tongue. He let go his cock and put his hand on her head, pushing her on to his huge erection. His other hand pulled June's head down so that their kiss could intensify.

The girls stopped as if by some prearranged signal. Noreen lifted her head and grinned at him and then she and June kissed lovingly in front of him.

"There Noreen, I told you he would like it. Just look at that cock! I think it's bigger than I've ever seen it! We like you like that John, don't we Noreen? Let's strip naked now and see if his cock will grow any more. You as well John, let us see all of you!"

John threw off his clothes while watching the two girls disrobe a little more slowly. He started to wank his rock hard tool as first Noreen's big bouncy tits and then his sister's magnificent orbs dropped into view. He groaned quietly.

"Don't come darling. I asked Noreen if she wanted to finish what she'd started before she went home. When she said yes I asked if I could watch. Darling Noreen said she wanted you to fuck her so much that I could invite the whole world if I liked! I don't want the world watching John darling, just me!"

"You've got the biggest, longest and hardest cock I've ever seen John," said Noreen as she climbed on to the bed. "Just lie still and let me fuck you. I'm going to enjoy this very very much!"

Noreen straddled John's thighs and took hold of his cock. She lined him up with her cunt hole and lowered herself on to his spike. When she had about three inches of him inside her she dropped down with a sigh. John gasped and grabbed a hold of June's tits. As Noreen commenced to rise and fall on his cock he pulled his sister's body on to the bed.

June knew what he wanted. She scrambled up on to her knees and straddled his head. She lowered her pussy on to his waiting mouth. John forced his tongue into her vagina and began to agitate it against her soft folds, eventually finding and capturing her clitoris. He sucked it into his mouth and June squealed.

"Ohhh John yes, suck me, suck on my clit, that's wonderful."

She flung her arms around Noreen's neck and kissed her. This was difficult as Noreen was plunging up and down on John's long hard tool. Noreen slowed a little and the three of them soon found a compatible rhythm; John's sucking, Noreen's plunging and June's tongue thrusting into Noreen's mouth. They were all really ready to come now, their feelings at maximum sensitivity.

"I'm gonna come," gasped John as he tore his mouth momentarily away from his sister's clitoris. June pulled away from Noreen.

"Go on John, fuck her and fill her. She wants it, don't you Noreen?"

"Ohhhh yessss, cream my cunt," yelled Noreen. "Fill me with spunk, shoot your load right into me. Let me feel the heat!"

John shot his load!

"Ohhhhhh fucking Hell yesssss!" exclaimed Noreen as his hot seed splashed her love tunnel. "I can feel you. Hot, hot, hot spunk. That's fantastic, so much spunk. Fill me up, I love it!"

June had sat back at the top of John's head so that he could watch Noreen's violent come. She was still bouncing wildly up and down on his cock. Her breasts were flying every which way although she had her hands on June's shoulders, which controlled them a little. Eventually she slowed to a stop, grinding her cunt down the whole length of John's cock.

"Wow, that was some fuck," she grinned. "I don't think I've felt so full of cum ever before. If I raise up I'll leak all over your belly John."

"Oh yes, do that," whispered June. "I want to taste some of your mixed juices."

Noreen raised herself slowly and they all watched as the creamy white liquid began to flow from her. June wept as she leaned forward to lick at John's belly, scooping up the juice with her tongue. Noreen pulled at her hair and they kissed, sharing the mixture. Then the girls fell down on the bed alongside John and began a sixty-nine tonguing, June emptying Noreen's juicy cunt and Noreen re-awakening June's near orgasm from John's attentions.

OVERLAND
OVERLAND
283 Followers
1...45678...17