The Family Comes First

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
OVERLAND
OVERLAND
284 Followers

After about twenty minutes on the phone John had found three Estate Agents willing to send someone out that morning. He said that June should pick the one she was most comfortable with after she had seen them all.

He then started to collect together all her other personal possessions for her to decide to leave or dispose of. The first of the agents arrived and they were soon totally occupied.

By half past eleven they had broken the back of it. June's clothes were in her car together with her pictures, ornaments and other knick-knacks. John called the hospital and asked them to tell their mother that they would not be there until late afternoon today, making sure that they could visit her at that time. That was OK, they said, on a Sunday visiting time was very flexible.

All agents said that they would be able to let the flat very quickly and they all quoted a very similar rent. After consulting they told all the agents that the one to produce the first definite tenant had their business. John popped down the road to the local D-I-Y shop and had extra keys cut for the agents.

By half past twelve the cars were loaded and they were on their way back. They stopped for a snack lunch and were back at their mothers by three thirty. There was no point in unloading the cars so they parked June's and prepared to go visiting.

They were inside the house, having a wash and a pee when June put her arms around John and kissed him softly.

"Thank you, my brother, my lover," she whispered. "I'm so excited about my new life that's unfolding before me. I couldn't have dreamed last week that this would be happening to me. It's a mixed blessing that Mum got sick and brought us together again. I'm so thrilled I keep getting wet, you know, down there!"

John laughed and kissed her again. "You lovely creature you," he said. "I love you so much. Whatever happens in the next few months I want you to always remember that!"

"Ohhh I will," answered June. "If I should move out of your apartment to be with someone permanent don't forget that I shall keep on coming back for a fucking lesson every so often! I do love you, brother mine."

They kissed again and went to see their mother.

Their mother was definitely on the mend and gave each of them a kiss and a hug. They sat by her bed as they had done yesterday and linked hands again. Mother looked at her son and daughters linked hands and smiled happily.

"So, what have you been doing today?" she asked. "I hope you haven't been knocking my home about too much! I've still got to live there, you know!"

"Mum, June is going to come and work for me. She is going to move into that big apartment of mine, at least temporarily, so we have been to her place this morning to pack her stuff. She is going to let her flat and we've appointed agents to find a tenant."

"Gosh, you have been busy again, haven't you? What is June going to do for your company?"

"We had a vacancy for a customer relations consultant. You know, someone to look after prospective new clients and keep existing ones happy. They like to have a personal service and we are getting too busy to be at their beck and call every day. Frank in particular is always having interruptions from the clients who we are building houses for. We shall be able to keep June very busy I think."

The family went on to discuss the next few days and then the next week. The younger ones reminded mother that the kitchen and curtain people were coming tomorrow as well as the new suite. Then John told her that his man Greg would also be coming to check out the plumbing and the central heating. Their mother was a bit overwhelmed so it was a good thing that nursing auxiliaries arrived with tea and biscuits.

"Are you looking forward to working for John darling?" asked Mum as she looked first at their linked hands and then directly at her daughter. "It will be a big change for you, won't it? Have you told Vernon what you are doing?"

"No and I'm not going to," sniffed June. "He's not even tried to contact me this week-end so he can go and get lost. It wasn't enough Mum to change my image and the way I look. I need to change my job, change my area and, most importantly, change my man!"

Their mother put one of her hands on top of their linked ones.

"I hope you are both thinking very carefully about what you are doing," she said with great emphasis. "I don't want you jumping out of the frying pan into the fire." She looked from one to the other.

"Don't worry Mum," said John. "We are trying to think everything through very carefully. June's move to my place is, hopefully, only temporary. I'm going to find her a millionaire as soon as possible and get her married off. Then she can move from my apartment straight into her new love nest. In the meantime I'm going to take very good care of her so stop worrying!"

John squeezed June's hand beneath their mothers. She in turn gripped theirs more tightly.

"It's lovely to see you two so close again. You are making me very happy."

"That's great mom," said John. "Once we have got your house nice and warm and cosy we'll have to get you a nice gentleman friend. We'll get you a make over and a new wardrobe full of clothes and give you the gentle push that you need. Look what it's done for June; isn't she gorgeous! I love her to bits."

"And I love my brother to bits too," chimed in June. "He's turned my whole life around."

Their mother looked a little anxious again but soon seemed to relax again as they chattered together about all the current happenings.

Soon they kissed her goodbye, promising to return tomorrow with a progress report about all the house improvements.

As they sat in the car on the way home they were quiet, each thinking their own thoughts.

"I think that mum has guessed that we are lovers," said June quietly. "I hope that we haven't upset her."

"I was just thinking the same thing," answered John. "That's why I emphasised finding you a man soon." He took her hand. "There's no hurry about finding you a man. I'd rather just fuck you for the rest of my life, I really would."

June laughed and squeezed his hand in return. "Oh no you wouldn't, not yet anyway. What about all the other girls you make love to. What about Josie over your desk?"

June moved her hand to John's cock.

"Are you telling me you want a good seeing to before we go out to dinner?" John said. "Your hand is going the right way to making that happen!"

As he said that he pulled his car on to the driveway. June gave his cock a last squeeze and kissed his cheek.

"No darling, let's just get freshened up and go straight out to eat. I want to have time to make love when we get home, especially as we have another busy day tomorrow."

They had a lovely quiet dinner, holding hands above the table and doing a bit of fondling below. They discussed their action plan for tomorrow and also the projected return of mom on Tuesday morning.

"I think I'll get permission to fetch Mum on Tuesday," said John. "Then we can get her settled in and comfortable as early as possible. I must go back Tuesday lunchtime. You come along later or on Wednesday morning. I'll give you my mobile number so that you can keep me informed about where you are and what you are doing."

"I think I'll stay here on Tuesday," said June. "I'll be able to leave early on Wednesday morning. I must get me a mobile. I think it will come in useful."

"You'll have two," said John with a laugh, "one for work and one for personal use. The firm provides and pays for the work one. See, your life is just one mad change now!"

"John darling, take me back to the house and fuck me. I just keep looking at you and wanting to see and feel you naked!"

It seemed to take about two minutes to get home but it was nearer ten. John ran from his car to the front door with his cock hanging out of his trousers in the dusk. They fell into the house giggling and fondling each other.

"Quick," giggled June, "put the light on! I can't see to grab your cock."

As soon as the lounge lights were on June dropped her dress and flung off her lingerie. Her breasts sprang in front of John and he attempted to get one of her big nipples in his mouth while at the same time trying to get rid of his slacks and pants. June grabbed him and pulled his head to her breasts.

Soon they were naked and on the sofa.

"Come on John," panted June, "let's make a real mess of this sofa. It's the last night of its fucking life and one of the first of ours."

June laid John on his back and mounted him, pressing her wet pussy to his belly. He enfolded both of her lovely breasts in his palms and pulled hard on her erect teats. June pushed back until her pussy crack was sliding along his hard shaft, her slimy wet lips covering his hardness. He gripped her breasts harder.

"Get my cock in you darling," he gasped. "I want to fill your cunny with my spunk. I want you to feel my hot seed spurting up into your love nest. I want your cunt to suck my cock!"

June was getting to be expert at making love. She raised herself and took him in hand, wanking his cock and putting his tip at her pussy entrance. She sighed deeply as she felt him slide deep into her love tunnel, her wet slimy heat making him ache with desire. John thrust upwards hard into his sister's cunt.

"Oh darling, you feel so wonderful. My cock just wants to fire my love juice into you. Then I want to do it again and again until I have no more. Slide up and down my shaft my darling until I spunk you."

"John, my darling baby brother, I'm in heaven again," cried June. "I'm making so much love juice I can hardly feel you inside me. Let me pump up and down your cock until I can feel you swell up before you shoot your sperms."

"Lift up darling and let your juices trickle down my cock on to my belly. Then you can spread it all over me and lick it off."

June lifted and they watched her cum juice leak from her cunt. This fired John up and he began to pump hard into her. He felt his spunk leave his balls.

"I'm gonna come in a few seconds darling," he shouted. "Where do you want it?"

"In my cunny," screamed June. "Fill my cunny, shoot your spunk. I'm going to come all over your lovely big cock. That's it! I can feel you coming in me. Here's mine, all over your prick. Ohhhhh! Ohhhhh! Ohhhhh!"

They made lots and lots of cum juices and it seemed that most of it leaked out of them on to the sofa. John managed to keep his softening cock inside his sister as she lay on top of him in her post orgasmic trauma. Eventually she stirred but he kept a firm grip around her body and buried his face between her breasts.

"What's this?" she giggled, "you want more? Your prick's going to have to grow a lot more to make me interested. Wait a minute, I'll see what I can do."

June concentrated and squeezed his cock with her cunt muscles. She started a rhythm and soon felt a response inside her cunt. John's cock reared up and began to feel like it was going to recover. With a little difficulty and a lot of effort he managed to turn her over. He lifted her legs high and put them over his shoulders. He speared his by now hard long cock deep into her. He looked down to see his root at her entrance.

"There, see that June my darling. That's what I call a fucking penetration. It's a beautiful sight."

He pulled back right to her entrance and then rammed his cock into her again, all the way. He kept on doing it, watching the movement of his tool every time. June was in ecstasy.

"Darling darling John, that feels so horny and dirty. I can feel every inch of your cock sliding in and out of me. This sofa feels wet and sticky already and I'm leaking again. I'm going to come all over your cock again. What am I going to do with my cum juice?"

John didn't answer. He just kept pounding into her. June's emotions were now at full stretch as she felt her climax start all over again.

"I'm coming darling, I'm coming. Ohhhh yessss. Ohhhh yessss. That's fantastic, ohhhh yessss!"

John watched fascinated as June's cunt expelled a veritable river of juice, trickling away between her thighs; it pooled in her bum hole before overflowing on and reaching the already soaked sofa cushions.

"You're still hard aren't you darling? What are you going to do, fuck me again? Do you want me to move?"

"Stay absolutely still, my darling. We will take your sexual education one stage further right now."

John slowly withdrew his prick from his sister's cunt. He repositioned his knob end to the entrance of her arsehole. He caressed the puckered portal with his hot sticky knob. June gasped.

"Do you want to do my bum John?" she cried. "Do you want to put your big fat cock in my bum?"

"I want your lovely wrinkled bum hole, my darling. I want to slide my cock in there and fill your arse with my spunk. Can I have you there?"

"Of course you can my darling. You can do what you want to me and with me. Please be careful and slow though, won't you. Please don't hurt me!"

"If you feel real pain I'll stop my sweet. Give it a chance though. Let me put it into you before you decide. Relax your bum as much as you can. Ready? Here we go!"

John pulled June's hole open wide with his thumbs. He pushed his knob hard against the entrance and was amazed to see the whole of his knob end disappear. He was in!

"Have you started yet darling," whispered June. "I'm as relaxed as I think I can be!"

"I'm in you darling. Can't you feel me? I thought I had a big cock. I'm going to push hard now. There! How does that feel?"

June was silent for a few moments. Then....

"That feels so strange but wonderful John darling. I can feel your whole cock inside me, all throbbing and hot. I was so afraid that it was going to hurt but I like it, I really do. Start fucking me now with your lovely cock John. Shoot your load up my bum then that will be two holes filled with your spunk. Then I'll suck you off in bed later! OK."

"Oh fucking Kay," said John. "Here goes."

He started a rocking movement up June's back passage. She began to rock in time with his movements then his cock began to slide up and down; a little at first and then it was moving smoothly in long slow strokes. Her hole was tight and hot. He began to swell.

"I won't be long my darling. My balls are sending my sperms. Are you sure that you want me to come inside you?"

"Oh yes please John. I feel so loved by you. Shoot your spunk into me as soon as you can!"

"It's nowwww darling! Nowwww! Nowwww! Nowwww!"

His cream left his piss hole at the speed of light and squirted into June's arsehole, spraying her with his essence. He had soon filled her up and she started to leak again. He gently pulled out of her and released her legs.

"Phew!" June said. "My legs were beginning to ache up there. My bum aches as well now but it was lovely. I feel so happy that I was able to do that for you. You can do it again whenever you want to!"

John kissed June nearly all over, her face chest, breasts and belly to start with. Then he sat her up and rolled her over his knee. He slapped both her bum cheeks.

"June, you are just fantastic. I love you to bits. Come on, let's go shower and go to bed. You said something about a suck off, didn't you?"

"Only if you can get it up again! I've heard all about you one-shot men, or, in your case, two shot men! Smack my bottom again you sadistic lover you!"

They scrambled up the stairs to the bathroom, John giving June a good smacking all the way. There were red hand marks on her cheeks before they got there. John turned on the shower. June bent over the toilet seat.

"John?"

"Yes."

"Smack me some more. Do it harder!"

John smiled to himself. He gave his sister two very hard smacks, one on each cheek. June squealed and then squealed even louder as John picked her up and thrust her into the still cold shower.

He kept her in the shower as the cold water cascaded all over her. The water soon warmed up though and he joined her straight away. He kissed her and pulled on her hard nipples. The cold water had erected them and made them even bigger than usual. June loved it.

"God, that feels fantastic. You pulling on my nipples is making me want to pee. Look!"

It was true! Whether or not it was the nipple pulling June was peeing hard. She had a hard hot stream bouncing on to John's cock and balls. His prick began to take interest in June's body again and she took a hold of him.

"Good, your cock's getting ready for its suck off," she giggled as she began to soap his prick. "Let's go to bed!"

Soon they were snuggled together in bed and June was wanking John up to a good hard stand. John was groping between her thighs and once again June was making love juice trickle from her vagina.

"Now for my bedtime drink," June sighed as she ran her tongue down John's body. He pulled her hips towards him and continued to play with her holes as she swallowed the whole of his cock. He moaned and thrust at her throat.

June was getting very good at sucking cock! She took John deep into her throat and kept him there. Her mouth and throat muscles worked up and down his shaft as he just relaxed and let it all happen. Soon he felt his climax coming as his cock swelled. June felt it too and sucked a little harder. John felt his spunk surge up his shaft and hugged June's head to his crotch as his semen squirted out of him and down her throat. She swallowed the lot!

As they cuddled together afterwards, settling down to sleep, June spoke.

"John darling?"

"Mnn."

"Next time you want to, er, fuck my arse you don't have to ask. It was very nice and I loved to feel you come in there. I love to feel you come everywhere in me! God, what a sex mad tart I am! All three holes filled up tonight!"

In about twenty seconds she was asleep. John stayed awake thinking about tomorrow for a while, stroking June's bum cheeks. He fell asleep with his finger down her crack and didn't feel June move her body until his finger was at the entrance to her arse. They slept.

---------ooOOOoo---------

Monday morning and the world woke up. John and June were awakened by traffic noise in the street and on the motorway a few hundred yards away. The day didn't look too bright either.

John looked at his watch, eight o'clock already! He lightly smacked June's bum.

"I was awake already," she complained. "I was just enjoying lying next to you, feeling your cock on my tummy and your hand down my bum crack. You could have smacked me harder. Owwww!"

John had reacted immediately and smacked her again.

"Up you get big sister; it's gone eight o'clock and time to be up and doing. If I know Greg he'll have made an early start and will be here soon. If you don't want him to catch you naked you had better get a move on."

June jumped from the bed, giggling and rubbing her bum.

"Perhaps this Greg could be the next step in my education," she tittered, looking down with admiration at John's erect cock. "Are you sure we've not got time to make love? It seems a pity to waste that stiff penis!"

"Out with you!" ordered John. "I'll make the coffee. Get some clothes on!"

Despite their horseplay they did make progress and found themselves drinking coffee and eating toast when the doorbell rang at ten to nine. As John had suspected it was Greg, who had left home at seven o'clock to get a good start.

"Morning John, not too early am I? Good morning Miss, you're a sight for sore eyes on a Monday morning I must say."

"I'm pleased to meet you Greg, very pleased indeed." June was eyeing up Greg's fine physique. Greg worked out and it showed. "Coffee before you start?"

"Yes please," he said. "Is there a loo downstairs? I'm dying for a p...er, leak."

June laughed. "Just in the hallway Greg. If you need to piss just say so, there's no need to protect my ears from such words."

OVERLAND
OVERLAND
284 Followers
1...34567...17