The Family Comes First

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

June came into the sitting room from his bedroom. She was still naked!

"What shall I wear tonight darling?" she asked. "Is the restaurant a posh place?"

"Well," said John, rubbing his prick through his slacks as he gazed at his beautiful naked sister, "you'll have to wear more than that! A nice dress will do fine; or a blouse and top if you prefer. But June! No panties, OK?"

June looked at him with love and happiness in her eyes.

"Yes darling," she whispered. "John? Show me; I haven't seen your penis since this morning!"

John slowly unzipped his fly and produced his cock. It was about three quarters erect. He took himself in hand and stoked himself up to full size. June gasped, dropped her towel and grabbed at her cunny. She rubbed and stroked herself, pushing two fingers into her cunt. It only took her about thirty seconds before she doubled over in her ecstasy as she climaxed, her juices running down her thighs.

John gave her a final look at his tool and said, "there now! Go and get ready!"

Half an hour later John, June and Josie waited for the taxi in the lobby downstairs. June was in a blue and white summery gingham dress, the elasticised top pulled off the shoulders down as far as the upper slopes of her ample breasts. Josie was almost wearing a pure white halter necked dress, fastened by very thin straps around her neck. The back was bare right down to the beginning of the cleft of her bum cheeks. The comparison between her almost black skin and the white dress was stunning.

John's cock stirred in his pale blue slacks. He decided to have a little fun with the girls to test their reactions.

"Well Josie, I must say you look fantastic for a dress you keep in the wardrobe at work. Do you keep spare panties in there too or are you bare-arsed again tonight?"

Josie looked at him, not knowing what to say in front of June.

"June?" John continued; "did you do as I told you and come bare-arsed as well? There will be smacked bottoms if you have disobeyed me!"

June looked at Josie, speechless at her brother's remarks to them both.

"I think," said Josie slowly to June, "that your brother is testing us. Shall we call his bluff?"

Josie bent down and took hold of the hem of her dress, which came down to just above her knees. She lifted it until it was barely covering her snatch and looked across at June.

"Oh yes," said June and grasped the hem of her dress too. She stopped at the same height as Josie.

"One, two, three and lift," ordered Josie.

John was treated to a fantastic sight of two naked cunts. His cock shot up and tented his slacks. The girls giggled as the shape of a taxi arrived outside the front doors.

It was only a five-minute drive to the restaurant but was eventful to say the least. Both girls were eyeing the mound in John's slacks and in the end just had to do something. As one they reached out and grasped the thigh nearest to them. They looked at one another, smiled, and then moved their hands on to the top of the mound. John moaned softly as they began to squeeze him. Then the taxi arrived at Luigi's.

The ambience inside the restaurant was private and secluded. They were shown to a table, which was almost invisible to the rest of the diners. They ordered drinks and settled back to study the menu.

John, almost hidden by his menu, glanced to his right at Josie. She was looking at him. She then glanced across the table to the hidden figure of June and raised her eyes questioningly. John smiled enigmatically, at least he hoped it was enigmatically and then put his index finger to his lips. Josie smiled, licked her lips and nodded.

Next, John looked the other way at June and she, sensing his gaze, turned her head to look at him. She too looked across the table and raised her eyelids. John nodded and she smiled happily.

Their waiter arrived and they ordered their meals, plus another bottle of champagne.

"I don't want to be late tonight girls," said John. "I've got a lot of catching up to do tomorrow and the rest of the week. You too Josie, I haven't told you yet but we've got the chance of another sports complex over at Manworth. In addition to the one in town I want you to concentrate on that."

"Oh my God," said Josie excitedly, "that's fantastic! Do you really think that we can get it?"

"We've got a good start as it's going to provide pretty much the same facilities," answered John. "The shape of the proposed site is different though. You'll have to measure it carefully to see how it would all fit together. We may need underground parking there. Come and see me at eleven in the morning for coffee and we'll discuss how to approach it. I've already dictated a letter expressing our interest."

"Right-oh boss man," said Josie, her eyes twinkling with excitement. "What's June going to be doing tomorrow?"

"Apart from unpacking her mountain of stuff she's got to see Frank first and then he'll hand her over to Milly before she meets Wally. She's got to learn how to get into the premises, into the building, up to the top floor and into her part of our apartment. Wally will be your immediate boss by the way darling."

"I'll come up at eight thirty and guide you around for a bit," said Josie helpfully. I've got to go down to the site before I see John though so I'll have to leave you soon."

"Oh, I'm so excited," said June. "So much that is new and so much to learn." She put her hand on John's arm. "I hope I won't let you down darling!"

"I don't believe for one moment that you will," replied John, squeezing June high up on her thigh. "You may be my sister but all my working thought practices were in play when I thought of you as ideal for this job. What do you think of my choice Josie?"

"From what I've seen and heard so far I think that June will be perfect," said Josie. "Ah good, here comes the grub and the Champers."

They toasted one another again with the Champagne and started to eat the delicious food. As he ate John couldn't stop staring at his beautiful companions. At one point he put down his knife and fork.

"It's no good, you beauties you. My cock just won't go down. You look so beautiful and I keep having a vision of your pussies. I've just got to have a feel!"

John reached out either side of him and found a naked female thigh. He squeezed gently and then began to slide his palm upwards. Both women stopped eating, waiting for the intimate contact to arrive. John's hands simultaneously reached his target, finding two very wet cracks waiting for his fingers. He slipped two fingers into each vagina and caressed the juicy passages. The girls put down their knives and forks and leaned back in their seats, eyes closing slowly.

June reached down and pulled his hand tighter to her cunt. She opened her eyes in time to see Josie lift John's other hand to her lips and suck her juice from his fingers.

"Are you all right with this Josie?" whispered June. "I mean, brother and sister being very intimate with each other?"

Josie picked up her knife and fork again. "June baby, I've still got relatives out in Nigeria who fuck each other all the time. Half the babies born out there come from some sort of family sexual accident. To be honest, seeing you two together makes my pussy run. I'd love to be there when you do it together."

"Do you think that we, er, do it then Josie?" asked June.

"If you haven't already I reckon it won't be long" said Josie. "I confess to having John's cock in my pussy and my bum this afternoon and it was fuckin' marvellous! I want it again as soon as possible!"

June laughed and lifted John's left hand to her lips, licking her juices off it. She then released him and resumed eating.

John had felt hotter and hotter and stiffer and stiffer during the interchange between Josie and June. Now he reached into his crotch.

"God, you two are hot," he gasped. "I've got to release my pressure a bit." He released his zip fastener and pulled his cock out. June and then Josie looked over and down. June reached over and took him in hand; Josie followed and both of their small hands had room to encircle his prick. They squeezed him gently. John moaned.

"We can't toss him off in here," said Josie. "What shall we do June?"

"We'll all go back to the apartment," she decided. "With a bit of luck and a bit of stamina from John we can both get what we want. You can sleep over if you want. She can, can't she John?"

John nodded and the girls released him. His cock cooled a little but it didn't subside. The waitress returned to remove their plates and to ask if they wanted dessert. June smiled sweetly and refused for them all, explaining that they had a dessert arranged back home. The pert little waitress grinned knowingly and departed.

John signed the bill as they left. Liugi had ordered them a taxi and they were soon on their way. John resumed his exploration of two wet pussies. June pulled his hand away from Josie's crack and licked his fingers. Josie then did the same. John thought that the taxi driver was going to run into the gates at the entrance to their building.

The lift became a kissing parlour with Josie pressing various buttons until John finally put in his code. They fell into the apartment with their arms wrapped around each other.

"Right," said John masterfully, "clothes off everyone then I'm going for a piss. I can't get it up again until I've had a piss!"

"Wait for me," shrieked Josie. "I want to hold it!"

"Me too," panted June as she struggled with the dress over her head.

John walked into his bathroom and on into his large shower. He took hold of his prick and pointed it at the wall behind the seat. Before he could let his stream go Josie was in there and on the seat. June scrambled in too and took hold of his prick.

"That's it," squealed Josie. "Make him piss on me. I want to feel his hot piss all over me!"

John fired and June directed his stream all over Josie's big black tits, the stream flowing down her cleavage, over her rounded belly and into her crotch. She flung her thighs wide and watched as his copious flow disappeared between her legs with a proportion of it lodging in her crack.

John's yellow stream began to die away but another stream now came from June. She parted her legs and peed on her brother, splashing Josie some more. Josie whooped loudly and stood. She got up on to the little seat in the shower and her piss jetted out to John and June. It felt very hot.

John's cock was rising and June regained her grip on it. He turned Josie around and she stuck out her bum again. This seemed to be her favourite position. In a split second both John and June could watch his cock ramming into the pink crack around her black skin.

"Fuckin', fuckin' Hell," screamed Josie. "I just love your cock boss man! Smack my arse again. Make me come!"

John whispered into June's ear and she nodded. John smacked Josie hard and pulled her backwards across the shower cabinet. June slipped around in front of her and took her face in both hands. June stood on the shower seat now and her pussy was just the right height. She pulled Josie's head into her and moaned deeply as Josie grabbed her and stuck her tongue deep into her cunt.

Josie tongued June with great skill, first with her tongue deep inside her and then flicking it over her clitoris. This hardened and Josie took it into her mouth, sucking lovingly on the lengthening little cock. Finally Josie enclosed June's whole vaginal area with her mouth and sucked, her tongue still agitating her clitty. June exploded into a huge climax, her squirting juices forcing Josie to quit so that she could watch.

June's second squirt missed Josie's head and passed over her bent body to hit John on the chest. For the third squirt she was in position and received the whole lot on to her large brown breasts.

John, watching this totally erotic sight as he pumped into Josie's cunt, shot his load deep into her, groaning with pure ecstasy as he did so. He turned on the shower and they all let the water cool them down until the warm started to come through. John turned off the shower, stepped out and handed the girls a towel each.

A few minutes later they all had a brandy in their hands and the coffee was almost ready.

"What about sleeping arrangements?" asked Josie sleepily?

June answered in a firm voice, gazing straight at Josie.

"You can have my bed tonight Josie and I will sleep with John. I was going to sleep with him anyway. You say that you accept our love for each other so I expect you to say no more about it. How do you feel about that?"

"I'm cool with all of that," smiled Josie. "I suppose my only disappointment is that we are not all sleeping together but it is your first night here, after all. I'd like to do that sometime though!"

"I think that can be arranged," laughed John. "Now it's bed time. We still all have to be up early in the morning. Josie darling, I've been thinking. The weather forecast is brilliant for the weekend so I'm going sailing down at Mosworth Bay. I'm taking June anyway so that she can start meeting some of the millionaire members but I'd like you to come too. How about it?"

"Yes please, sir, boss man, though I don't know much about sailing," answered Josie. She got up and kissed John sloppily and then kissed June, opening her mouth to her too. June responded and they dribbled saliva on to each other. Josie then stood, spreading saliva all over her lovely breasts.

"I'm off to bed then," she said quietly. "I'll let myself out in the morning and be back by eight thirty to collect you, June darling."

---------ooOOOoo---------

The next morning seemed to fly by in a whirl. Josie had indeed left early and was back in time to collect June. John kissed his sister goodbye.

"Have a good day darling," he whispered. "You've got keys and a piece of paper with all the lock codes on it. I'll see you back here later today. Get as much as you can unpacked."

"Yes please," said Josie, "I was scared to move about in there last night in case I fell over a box and injured myself. Come on June, let's get moving."

They left the apartment and John finished his toiletries before going down the stairs one flight to his office.

"Did you have a good night's sleep," enquired Josie inquisitively to June as they descended to the ground floor.

"Eventually," laughed June. "I was so tired I thought that we would just cuddle up together but John had other ideas. We got into bed and then he spooned up behind me and put his, er, cock through in between my legs. He took hold of both my breasts and started to squeeze them and pull on my already hard nipples. He began to push his cock in and out of my thighs and it grew big again. I just reached down and took hold of him and aimed it at my pussy. In a second he was in me, thrusting so hard and fast I soon had a lovely orgasm. He didn't stop thrusting and I was on my third orgasm before he came inside me. It's a good job I didn't squirt again or we would have had to come in with you!"

"Hey, that's a real horny tale," said Josie as they reached the ground floor. "June, has John fucked you in the arse yet? He does mine and I love it; I always have. My first boyfriend did me that way even before he had my cunt and I've always liked it. Now," she reverted to business, "you met Jim last night but I want him to show you the ropes as a privileged occupant with access to the top floor."

Josie waited as Jim carefully showed June the routine for entry, both during the day and at night when all was ostensibly locked up.

"There you are Miss," he said after a few minutes, "you've got the hang of it now. Don't forget to destroy those written codes as soon as possible."

"Thanks a lot Jim," smiled June. "You've been a great help, both last night and this morning."

"OK Jim," said Josie, "we're off to see Frank now. This is where June has to start earning her keep!"

The girls re-entered the lift and Josie pressed the button for the executive floor.

"The answer to your question," said June as they ascended, "is yes." John has had my bum and I must say I find it rather exciting. I like his cock in me anywhere and I loved it when his hot spunk shoots up my bum!"

Josie put her arms around June. "You and me both then," she whispered. June held Josie close and they kissed lovingly, mouths opening slightly. The lift doors began to open and they broke apart and stepped out. There was no one waiting in the hallway.

"Frank has the big office on the corner," explained Josie. "John's is on the other corner. This floor is the two partners domain, along with personal secretary's and clients meeting rooms. I expect you'll spend a lot of time up here when clients visit. Here we are."

Josie knocked on a door and ushered June inside.

"Hi Milly," said Josie to Frank's secretary. "I'd like to introduce you to June, John's sister. She's joining us today and Frank's expecting her. June, this is Milly and I'm going to leave you in her tender care."

"Hello Josie, welcome June," said Milly. "Yes, Frank is ready for you."

Milly was a woman of about thirty-five years, mature but with a wonderful body. She had been married but had been divorced for about five years. She was one of the rocks that the firm was built on and managed the day-to-day crises with a firm but fair hand.

"Bye June," said Josie. "I expect I'll see you later."

June was looking at Milly with adoration written all over her face. Josie looked hard at her, shrugged her shoulders and left.

"Bye Josie," called June but Josie had already gone. "I'm very pleased to meet you Milly. Is it alright to call you Milly? I understand that you're going to get me started today. I'm a bit nervous about all this. John has been so masterful and insistent that I'll be perfect for this job that I feel under pressure already."

"Everyone calls me Milly so please do. After you've seen Frank I'll do all the necessary form filling with you in here and then I shall deliver you to Wally Jones, Customer Relations Manager and your immediate boss. He's expecting you with anticipation and I can see that his dreams will be fulfilled. You look gorgeous, you speak beautifully and you seem to be very vivacious. You are going to be just perfect! Let's go in to Frank now."

Milly took June's arm and led her over to Frank's door. She tapped on it and opened it, leading June by the hand. She squeezed June's hand with feeling and as June passed her into the office she first stroked her bottom and then squeezed it.

"Frank, here's June," she announced.

"Come in June; come in," Frank boomed in his big deep voice. "Welcome. Welcome."

The door closed behind them and Milly moved back to her desk. She sat down carefully. She parted her thighs and rubbed her hands down between them and sighed, happily feeling her juices gather and begin to wet her panties.

The business morning began and a new member of staff was recorded as being on the premises. At eleven o'clock precisely there was a tap on John's door. Josie entered.

"Good morning again, boss man," she chirped. "The coffee is on its way. I've been down to the site and everything is progressing as normally as possible. Jack pinched my bum and I slapped his face."

"Well done Josie," said John as he slipped his arm around her. "I'll go down there myself this afternoon and have a quiet word with him. I won't have any of my staff subjected to such behaviour."

"Thank you very much John. I quite like Jack as a person but I can't work with him like that." Josie then broke into a giggle. "Don't for God's sake tell him that I like you to smack my bum, will you?"

"No fear. Now, let's look at this proposal from Manworth District Council. You will see that it's as I said, very similar in concept to our current project. Today I want you to research our records and the county archives for all you can learn about the site of the proposed development. Tomorrow morning I want you to be ready to go to Manworth with me to have a look at it first hand. Find out if we can get access or need to meet someone with a key. If so, arrange it please. Let's get over there for nine thirty so we will need to leave here no later than eight forty-five. Is that all clear?"

1...7891011...17