The Family Comes First

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He got out of the shower and wrapped a towel around his waist. He turned towards his guest accommodation. Josie was right; she and Mrs H had indeed made the two rooms into a very warm and cosy little nest. June would love it, he felt sure. He headed for the kitchen to make coffee. Just as he switched the coffee maker on his doorbell rang.

He padded to the door and applied his eye to the spy hole. Standing in the centre of his view was the smiling figure of Josie, her teeth gleaming from her dusky face. He wondered if she had undone an extra button on her blouse today. He opened the door.

Josie swept through the doorway, still with a huge smile of welcome all over her happy face. John took her shoulders in his hands and pulled her to him for a gentle kiss. As he released her he looked down and saw that Josie had indeed undone some blouse buttons in his honour. She noticed his glance and laughed.

"It's OK boss man, I haven't been on site looking like this," she chortled in her rich brown voice. "I'm saving this look for a last resort request to get the fuck on with the job!"

John laughed and led the way into his sitting room. This was his favourite room. He had all his toys in here; his flat wide screen TV, his surround sound cinema and music system and his personal PC was in the corner. There were also two large brown three seater settees together with a matching pair of armchairs. He indicated to Josie to sit where she fancied. She chose one of the settees.

"So, my project manager, what was the problem down there?" asked John, standing in front of Josie looking down her blouse. Was she wearing a bra?

"Something and nothing boss," she grinned under his appraisal. "Though I say it myself, I think Jack invented a problem just to get me down there. He had already made the correct decision. He's a good man and very experienced, except perhaps with a bit of black tit and ass!"

"Next time you suspect he's doing that call me and I'll go down and spoil his fun," said John. "If I agree with your suspicions I'll give him a telling off. Now," John grinned, "is there anything else I should know?"

"Yes boss," answered Josie demurely looking down at the floor. "You should know that I was so excited that you were coming back today that I took my bra and pants off in the ladies. I'm feeling as horny as Hell!"

John looked down at Josie. God, she looked so fucking desirable!

"Stand up Josie," he said in a level tone. "You do realise that you shouldn't talk to your boss like that, don't you?"

Josie stood before him, still looking down at the floor. "Yes boss," she replied.

"And that such behaviour needs to be punished?"

She nodded.

"Strip off and get naked. Then turn around and put your hands on the back of the sofa with your arse stuck out."

Josie whipped everything off in a second or two and turned around, thrusting her stupendous buttocks out towards John. As she turned he dropped his towel.

"Right," he said, stroking his palms over her tight but super soft skin, "your punishment is a severe smacking. Do you agree that that is a fair sentence?"

"Ohhh yes, boss man, sir!" Josie gasped quietly. "Please sir, smack me hard and smack me good. Please don't keep me waiting. I'm nearly pissing myself with anticipation!"

"We'll leave the pissing until the next time," John said sternly. "Since you are ready I'll start."

John contemplated his smooth dark brown targets with relish. His cock hurt it was so stiff and engorged. If he didn't get on with this he would shoot a load all over her bottom.

He brought down his hand with a resounding smack on to Josie's right cheek. She flinched but made no sound. He smacked her left cheek, harder. She squealed softly.

John had decided on six smacks on each bum cheek. He smacked the right one again and quickly switched to the left. Josie was squealing louder now.

"Three," panted John as he put his back into smacking Josie hard. "Four, five, six! There, that's what your behaviour deserved, you horny creature you!"

John moved behind Josie and pressed his cock into her bum crease; stroking his hot knob end from the top at her waist down the deepening crack until it reached her arsehole and her cunt lips.

Josie gasped and spread her thighs further, revealing her charms to John's hungry gaze. She pushed her very damp pussy at his knob, making her arsehole pulse.

"Please John, fuck me now!" Josie wailed. "I need it! I want to feel your cock in me now!"

"Hmm", John murmured, "which of your lovely holes shall it be?"

"Any! Both! For Christ's sake fuck me!" howled Josie.

John took her by the hips, braced himself, and thrust his solid hard cock deep into Josie's cunt in a single stroke. He stopped.

"How's that?" he grunted.

"Fuckin' fantastic!" she screamed. "Do it again!" As he complied she screamed "again, again" each time he rammed home hard.

Josie was making copious juice, just like the last time he had fucked her. He let go his hold on her hips; she was pushing back so hard that there was no danger of him losing contact. He groped around her front into her wet juices and began to spread her arsehole with it. When he had lubricated her hole enough he made ready for the next stage.

John thrust extra hard into Josie and held her there. He grasped her buttocks and pulled her hole open with his thumbs. Her arsehole gaped wide open before him. He pulled firmly out of her cunt and positioned his knob end in the open orifice of her arsehole.

"OK?" he asked.

"Shove it in me!" Josie gasped. "Shove it in my arse and fill me with your hot cream! Come in my arsehole!"

John pushed slowly but firmly into the gaping hole. His knob end plopped in past her sphincter muscle with the rest of his long hard ramrod following easily.

"Ohhhh my God," gasped Josie again. "That's fuckin' fantastic as well. I love your cock boss. You can have my arsehole anytime!"

John didn't answer; he was too busy trying to hold on. Fortunately he had been doing a lot of fucking over the weekend so, with concentration, he would manage. He wanted Josie to come. He reached around to her cunt again and plunged his fingers into her hot juicy passage. She screamed into an orgasm.

"Yessss! Yessss! Yessss! That's it! That's fuckin' it. I'm comminnng! I'm comminnng all over everywhere. Ohhhh God, cream me, fill my arse!"

John obliged her! He relaxed his control and his spunk shot out of his cock deep into Josie's arse. Spurt after spurt jettisoned into her until she began to leak. John pulled out carefully and smeared her buttocks with the remaining streams. He took two hands full of her tits and smeared his sticky fingers all over them, pulling her body upright. Josie rubbed her sticky bum over his cock and belly.

John turned her around and kissed her. Josie almost collapsed in his arms but nevertheless she kissed him back. Eventually they separated and smiled into each other's eyes.

"If that's called punished I can't wait to be loved by you," giggled Josie as she rubbed John's buttocks. She pushed her fingers down into his crack and slid two fingers into his anus.

"Christ," exploded John. "That usually makes me come or piss and I've already come!"

"Take me into your shower and I'll make you piss," Josie whispered into John's ear. "I saw your shower yesterday when I was up here; it's huge. I wanted to have a shower then so that I could imagine you in there with me!"

They retired to the shower post haste. Josie sat on the seat at one end and got John to stand before her. His cock was half way up again. She took him in hand but put her other hand up to stroke and gently squeeze his balls. Then she moved her fingers on to his arsehole and slowly inserted first one then two fingers. John moaned quietly and then he jetted out a hot yellow stream on to Josie's breasts. She kept a hold of his cock and watched as his stream cascaded all over her chest and belly.

Immediately Josie had squeezed the last drop of piss from John's cock she swallowed it. She engulfed him totally, pulling him in to her by putting her hands on his bum cheeks. She manoeuvred him until he was laid flat out in his shower, his cock deep inside her mouth. Josie squatted over his chest facing away from his face. Then she peed long and hard on to his chest and belly, causing him to come in her mouth in a short time. Josie swallowed and didn't spill a drop!

A little later they were sprawled on a sofa each in the sitting room, sipping coffee. They hadn't bothered with clothes.

"What time will your sister get here?" asked Josie.

John looked at his watch, which he had left on a little table next to his sofa. He shot to his feet.

"Christ," he said, "she'll be due any minute. I left my mobile down in my office. I'll call Harriet."

He sprang to the phone, his cock bouncing. Josie took it in her hands again and examined it closely as John spoke on the phone.

"Harriet? Has my sister phoned in yet? She's due soon. Will you please go into my office and see if there are any missed calls or messages on my mobile. I left it down there by mistake. Thanks. Oh Josie, that's fucking marvellous but you'll have to stop now and get dressed. Eh! Oh no Harriet, I am dressed and ready. What? Right. She'll be here in another half hour. I'll be down in a few minutes."

Josie had continued to play with John's cock and he was now stiff. She opened her mouth and sucked him right into her. John groaned but pulled her off him and pressed her magnificent body to him as he kissed her soundly. He released her and smacked her bum playfully. She squealed.

"Right, get dressed," said John. "If you want to meet my sister you can stay otherwise you'll have to get back to your desk."

Josie gave him a friendly peck on the lips and stroked his cock lasciviously before retrieving her clothes; such as they were, from the floor. John went into his bedroom and selected some casual wear for the evening.

When he returned to the sitting room Josie was still there.

"I'll stay please," she said. "I'll help her with storage and dealing with Jim Walters at the desk downstairs. I've got her keys and parking space. I'll show her how to open the electronic doors and teach her how to use her code number in the locks and in the lift. Has she got much gear?"

"Only two cars full," laughed John. Then he stopped. "Oh shit, my car's still full of her stuff. I was going to fetch it in but some woman distracted me. I'll give her a good hiding when I catch her again!"

Josie turned away from him and lifted her skirt to reveal her naked arse again.

John smacked her bum once, hard, and then went to the door.

"I'm going to unload my car. Be ready to open the door when you hear the lift. I'll get Jim and his team to help me."

John left quickly. As she closed the door behind him Josie stroked her bottom ruefully. John didn't hold back when he smacked her. Trouble was, she liked it. It did make her want to pee though; a little warning juice crept into her urethra.

Downstairs John had found Jim at his desk and explained his problem.

"Don't worry sir," he said. "Most of the guys down here have finished for the day anyway. I'll get you half a dozen volunteers."

He was as good as his word. By the time that John had reached his car a line of guys, and one girl, were following him. Soon he had them all loaded up and they followed him back in to the foyer and to the lift. There was only room for half of them so he sent up the first lot by putting his code number in and stepping back quickly.

"Ms McFarlane is up there so you can ring the bell and she will let you in," he instructed as the lift doors closed.

Soon all June's belongings were piled in a heap in her new sitting room.

"Right you guys," John said to his team of labourers, "my sister is expected in the car park any moment now. Josie here will come down with you and show her to her allocated parking space. Then I would like you all to do some more portering until her car is empty too. If all this makes you late finishing I will authorise overtime payment for your time. OK?"

They all agreed and Josie took them off.

"Get Jim to call me as soon as June arrives," said John. "I'll come straight down."

John took advantage of the temporary quiet to pour himself a drink. He then called Harriet.

"Ah Harriet, I'm glad I caught you. Please do me a favour and bring my mobile up here before you leave. You know my lift code, don't you? Good!"

He then picked up the telephone and called one of his favourite restaurants for a table later tonight. He asked for a table for two and then corrected himself and changed it to three. He didn't know if Josie was free or not but he could always change the booking if necessary. He hadn't yet told her about the new sports complex possibility and he wanted to discuss it with her.

He sipped at his scotch and thought about June. His cock stirred and then the phone rang.

"Your sister's here sir," said Jim from the desk downstairs. "Shall I send her up?"

"No, no, I'm coming down. Right now. Ask her to wait. Are they dealing with her stuff?"

"Oh yes sir," chuckled Jim. "I'll send the lift up for you and the first load will be ready by the time you get down here."

John fixed the door to stay open and the lift arrived. He jumped in and pressed the ground floor button. The doors closed and he descended.

As the lift doors opened on the ground floor he saw June standing with Jim by the reception desk. Jim pointed and June span around. She saw him and ran over to him. They met in the middle of the reception hall and June flung her arms around John and gave him a big kiss.

"Aren't I clever?" she grinned. "I've got here in good time without getting lost once! Jim here has got a whole crew out at my car unloading it. They will be inside in a minute."

John kissed June again and then strode over to the desk.

"Make sure the line of porters keep moving Jim. I've chocked my apartment door open so they can get in. Just put in my lift code for them will you?"

June was at his side again, chattering away in her excitement.

"That Josie is there too. Isn't she gorgeous? You didn't tell me that she's black. She said she's going to show me the ropes as soon as my car's empty. This is fun, isn't it?"

John laughed and hugged her again.

"Here comes Josie now. Go with her and I'll see you in a few minutes. Here comes the rest of your belongings."

In a few minutes all of June's possessions were in the sitting room. It was a good job that she had a few days this week to settle herself in. Then the doorbell rang again and it was June and Josie, laughing together as they struggled through the door with the last packages.

June kissed John again, this time square on the lips with her lips apart. Josie watched with an amused and inquisitive look on her mobile face. He laughed with them and at them.

"Go with Josie and inspect your accommodation," he instructed. "Don't try and unpack anything except essentials tonight. Come back in here for a drink as soon as you can. Then you can have a shower before dinner. I've booked a table at Luigi's for the three of us for eight o'clock. I took a chance on you being free Josie and wanting to come. I need to thank you for all your help this week. A qualified architect shouldn't have to do such menial tasks but in this case your help was really appreciated. Now go and show June around."

Josie thanked John for the dinner invitation and accepted. Then she left the room with June. John fetched a bottle of champagne from the fridge and then poured himself a small scotch as he prepared for the welcoming celebrations. He then rang his mother to report June's safe arrival. He promised to get June to ring her tomorrow after she had settled in.

Josie eventually returned to the sitting room and flung herself on to one of the sofa's, grinning all over her face.

"She's over the moon; she can't get over it!" she smiled. "Can I have a drink too, boss man?"

"Help yourself," said John, indicating the well stocked bar in the corner. "There's champagne too for when June comes in. Do you want to go home before dinner?"

"No, I don't think I will," said Josie as she strode to the bar. "I've got a little dress stored in my wardrobe in my office for just such a situation as this. June won't be more than a minute or two, I expect. She keeps saying that she will have to thank you properly. I wonder what she means by that. Do you know?"

Josie was looking straight at John, her face a mask.

John laughed, slightly uneasily. "If I know my sister, she'll have something in mind."

"I bet she will," said Josie thoughtfully as she sipped at her drink.

Josie hadn't sat down again. She moved to John and they kissed, mouths wide open. As they separated Josie murmured, "Ah, here comes June now!"

June came into the room, noticing her brother and Josie separating. She looked a little uncertain of herself.

"Hi sis," said John. "I'm just about to crack open the champagne to welcome you to your new home. You girls sit together over there and I'll pass your glasses to you."

John expertly cracked open the champagne bottle and poured two glasses without spilling a drop. He then poured his own and raised his glass.

"To June, welcome to your new home. May you enjoy every minute you live here, however long that may be."

They drank. The atmosphere soon lifted and they started to chatter together. Then Josie put her glass down.

"I have to go to my office and change," she said. "I'll only be a few minutes."

As she left she met Harriet at the door, returning John's mobile. John straightaway invited her in, introduced her to June, and pressed a glass of champagne into her hand.

"Just a welcoming toast," said John and Harriet raised her glass to June, looking from one to the other.

"Welcome, Miss June," she said. "I must say that I wouldn't be able to tell that you two were brother and sister."

"I take after my mother and John his father," answered June.

Harriet soon excused herself and left. As he shut the door John felt June attach herself to his back. She put her arms around him and sighed deeply.

"Alone at last," she breathed. "Turn around and kiss me darling. I want to feel you against me."

John turned around and kissed her hard, holding her to him by her splendid buttocks and grinding his growing cock into her belly. June rolled her breasts against his chest and pressed her pussy against his cock. John broke the kiss and released her.

"Go on, go and get your shower before dinner," he said, smacking her bottom.

"I must phone mother," said June. "Then I want you to shower with me!"

"I already phoned her," soothed John. "I also showered already."

"With Josie I bet," said June. "After you made love to her I suppose!"

"It was more like a fuck!" replied John.

"You can still shower with me," insisted June as she dragged him towards her bathroom. John stopped her.

"Shower in mine," he said. "It's bigger."

John propelled June into his bathroom and stripped her. She stood meekly as he pulled her top over her head, unclipped her bra and then unfastened and pushed her skirt and panties down over her bum. He turned her towards the shower, smacked her bottom again and opened the door for her to enter.

"There you are," he instructed. "Turn on the tap and get started. I promise you a shower together when we come back from dinner. I'm going to phone for a taxi at seven thirty so I expect you to be ready."

John returned to the sitting room and his drink, which he replenished at the bar. He suddenly felt tremendously happy. He loved June and she was here with him. He was becoming more attracted to Josie every time he saw her. The new building of the sports complex had started well and there was a new similar project to consider. Yes, things were looking good. He flipped the TV on and discovered from the weather forecast that the weather was set fair for the coming weekend. He could even go sailing!

1...678910...17