The Family Comes First

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Soon June gasped and twisted, spraying her cum juice all over Noreen's face and John's belly, mixing hers with the remainder of the previous emissions of the others.

After a little mutual licking, sucking and nibbling June raised her head.

"I'm going to have to wash these sheets again before Mum comes home tomorrow," she said contentedly. "I hope the washing machine holds out."

John smacked two bottoms, June's quite hard, as she had requested yesterday, Noreen's a little softer.

"Hey," squealed Noreen, "give me some more; harder please, make my bum smart!"

"To the showers girls," he ordered. "If you want me to soap you all over get a move on!" He smacked Noreen hard on her bum cheeks.

It was a crush in the shower but it was great fun! June took hold of John's fat and long but soft prick.

"I bet you've got some pee, haven't you John?" she laughed. "Go on, give us a golden shower!"

John relaxed and pissed, June directing the flow all over her and Noreen's belly and tits. June especially aimed him at her pussy lips and clitoris.

"Wow," exclaimed Noreen, "that's horny! I've gotta do that again soon! I think that's a real turn on!"

As soon as she was dry Noreen said she had to go, as it was time to pick up her little girl from school. She promised express but first class delivery of the curtains. She kissed June goodbye and went to the front door where a naked John awaited her. As he kissed her he groped at her big right breast and opened the door. She looked around quickly and saw no one near. She dropped to her knees and briefly gave his cock a good suck.

"I don't want to know if you fuck your sister or not," she whispered. "You are really lovely people and I've had a great time this morning; best time working that I've ever had. I promise I won't say a word."

With that she trotted down the drive to her car and drove away.

---------ooOOOoo---------

The afternoon visit to the hospital went well. Mum was obviously so much better and looking forward to being released in the morning. Her children took great delight in telling her about the hectic morning that they had had.

Eventually John went to see the sister about Mum's release in the morning, specifically if he could collect her himself and how early could it be.

June was left alone with their mother who had a question or two of her own.

"I don't want to pry June darling but I'm not so old that I can't observe reactions between people, particularly my own children. You and John seem so very close now that I'm worried that you may be getting too close."

"Please don't worry mum, John and I know what we are doing. He's helping me so much. You know I had to change my life drastically. This job at his company sounds like a really good chance to change my direction and learn new skills. Living with John will give me the confidence that I need and he will guide me towards being more independent."

"It's the 'living with' bit that frightens me," said her mother. "I don't want to see your names on the front pages of the papers."

June laughed and then whispered very quietly.

"Don't worry, we will be very discreet. Anyway, John has promised to introduce me to a lot of millionaires that he knows so I shouldn't be short of sex!"

"June!" gasped her mother. "Remember your upbringing and behave properly!"

"Look where that's got me Mum," June riposted. "Boring non randy Vernon and a dead end school teaching job. I'm going to taste a few other things in life. Here's John now; he's smiling, he's either goosed sister or arranged your early release tomorrow."

June looked at John's crotch and wondered about goosing sister.

Actually John had done a little more than just goosing sister. He now had two left hand fingers that carried her juicy aroma. She had also agreed that he could collect his mother at nine o'clock tomorrow morning.

They soon kissed Mum goodbye and went out to the car. As soon as he had started the engine John extended his left hand under his sisters nostrils.

"Smell!" he ordered.

"John!" exclaimed June "is that sister?"

He nodded and drove out of the car park. June reclaimed his left hand and took a little sniff now and again. Thank goodness for automatic transmission!

They tidied up at home and set everything to look nice for Mum's homecoming in the morning. They had stopped and bought flowers and now June put these in water and brightened up the lounge. With the new suite in there it was really nice and newly bright. Then they went out to dinner.

They were aware that things would change, possibly drastically, from tomorrow. It would be a bigger change for June, changing her home and her town as well, plus starting a new job next Monday. She admitted to John that she was getting excited about the whole idea now that it was imminent.

"One of the best things will be making love with you in your bed," she said, reaching across the table for his hand. "Have you got a big bed, John darling?"

John laughed, "you'll see. It's the biggest one I could find but I don't know whether it's a Queen, King, Emperor or any other fancy name that denotes its size. No girl has fallen out of it yet; unless I've pushed her, of course!"

"I hope you never have to push me out darling," said June as she squeezed his hand. "Mum was telling me that she's worried about us. She doesn't want to read about us in the Sunday papers."

John laughed and they began to talk about tomorrow. They soon dealt with Mum's homecoming and moved on to the journey over to John's office and apartment.

They agreed that John should leave as early as possible after fetching their mother and that June would follow in the afternoon so as to arrive in the early evening. She didn't want to wait until Wednesday before driving over. This would give John time to check June's room, find a set of keys for her to use and to arrange with the security firm for a parking space for her to use. He would write down the security codes for the car park, building door and the apartment door for her to use so that she could come and go as she pleased. She was to memorise them and destroy the paper as soon as she could.

A bonus when they reached home was a phone call from Raymond at the kitchen fitters. He said that he had 'pulled strings' and that their mother's kitchen would be ready the week after next. John threatened dire repercussions if he let them down.

They lingered in the restaurant tonight, having an extra cup of coffee and a small brandy. Finally they left hand in hand and returned home. John took June in his arms and kissed her.

"Another coffee and brandy darling?" he asked.

"Yes please, as long as we take our clothes off now," sighed June. "I want to be able to touch you when I want to. I want to get your cock hard and I want you to make my pussy wet for you. Come on, I'll get the coffee and you pour the brandy."

They took their time in the kitchen, touching and kissing often. June left the room at one point, returning in time to pour the drinks. She then took hold of John's almost hard cock and kissed him firmly.

"I've covered the new sofa darling. Let's go and test it out!"

They went into the lounge with their drinks and June sat down on the centre cushion of the sofa. She spread her thighs wide and smoothed her pubic hair to show her crack with its little hard clitoris showing at the top. Both crack and clitty glistened with her pre cum.

"There you are darling," she whispered. "I'm all spread out for you. Come to me and use me as you wish. I want you to take me, take me hard and make me feel used. I love you and want to please you."

"Oh my God, June my darling. You are so beautiful; I don't deserve to have such love from you. Look, my cock is so hard and throbbing. I'm nearly coming just looking at you!"

"I'll help you sweetheart," smiled June as she reached out and took John's cock between both of her small hands. "I want you to kneel down here in front of me and push your big hard cock into my hot wet pussy." She pulled on his cock and in no time he was sliding his monster between her thighs and into her love tunnel. They both watched without breathing as John's cock disappeared from sight.

June made juice as John slowly fucked her. She became very wet and her liquid flowed around to her arsehole. John pulled out of her cunt and, lifting her legs high, sighted his shaft into her arsehole. He pushed and his knob end plopped into her arse. June just grunted a little and tried to spread her legs wider. John pushed again and the rest of his mighty engine slid into its new home.

June gasped, "God John, you feel bigger than ever. That's absolutely the biggest you've ever been. I like it though; it fits really snug. Fuck my bum now and squirt your load into me. I'm going to hold mine until I squirt on to your belly. Oh my God, that feels soooo gooood! I'm going to come soon so shoot your load darling!"

John was building up to a big come. He felt his cock swelling and totally filling his sisters bum. He could hardly move in there it was so tight. Then he felt his release upon him and he gasped out a warning to June.

"I'm coming sis," he groaned. "I can't hold it any longer! Here it is now! "Yesssss! Yesssss! Yesssss!"

June felt his hot wet seed shoot into her rectum. The feeling triggered her climax and she screamed as she squirted her juice forcefully out of her vagina all over her belly and breasts.

"Ohhhhh! Ohhhhh! Ohhhhh!" she screamed and thrust her hips at John's cock. Her thighs flailed about as she lost control of her limbs for a few seconds. She was still making juice even as she began to come down from the height of her passion.

John and June held each other tightly, spreading June's squirt all over their chests and tummies. Then John plopped out of June's bum and his wet cock began making patterns on her belly. He massaged the cum into her breasts and she in turn wiped his cock with her fingers.

The parted reluctantly and sat on the new sofa, sipping their brandy and caressing each other's bodies.

"That was fantastic darling," said June languidly, the wine at dinner and now the brandy beginning to take its toll on her eyelids. "I must have another shower before we go to bed. Are you going to join me?"

"Of course," replied John as he rose to his feet. "Come on before you drop off to sleep down here. All being well you will have another bed to sleep in tomorrow night. In fact, you will have a choice of two!"

"I shall sleep in the one that has you in it my darling," she murmured drowsily as John guided her up the stairs. "Mind you, after the excitement and the journey I may just fall asleep tomorrow night." She giggled," I shall just suck you off the next morning!"

John had to do most of the work in the shower. He propped June against the wall and soaped all over her body, enjoying the feel of her breasts and stomach and then, when he turned her, the wonderful feel of her buttocks as he caressed them, feeling down into her crack.

He eventually towelled her down and led her to the bed. June was asleep as he pulled the covers over her. He decided to use the other bedroom for tonight.

---------ooOOOoo---------

Tuesday morning dawned bright and sunny and John was up and about long before his sister. He pulled the sheets and pillowcase off his bed and carried them downstairs. He deposited them by the washing machine and began to make coffee. Soon the delicious smell of fresh coffee filled the house. It woke June and she drifted downstairs with her sheets and pillowcase.

Both John and June were naked. June kissed her brother softly before loading the washing machine and starting the programme. Then she returned to the kitchen and kissed him more firmly, grinding her breasts and crotch against John's horny body.

"You should have come and wakened me," she grumbled to her brother. "Then you could have had an early morning fuck."

"We've got a lot to do and a long journey too," said John as he firmly smacked her bottom. "Your next fuck from me will be in my bed tonight; that is, if you can stay awake!"

"Just try me," riposted June as she loaded the toaster and got the butter and marmalade out of the fridge. "I'm going to explore your apartment and find your bedroom. Then I'll spread myself out and open my legs wide so that you can see my wet pussy waiting for you! Ohhhh look at you; just thinking about that has got your cock on the rise!"

John thrust his growing tool into June's bum crack and gripped her breasts as she prepared toast and marmalade. He stiffened up to full size and began to hump her bum, slapping her belly against the worktop and his balls against her bum cheeks. He smacked her hard and she pushed back against his thrusts.

John adjusted so that his cock now squeezed between June's inner thighs. June simply reached between her thighs and placed his knob end to her pussy entrance. One more push and John's thick hard ramrod was deep inside her.

"Ohhh yesss John, that's lovely," she gasped. "Just fuck me and fill me! I want to feel your spunk up me before you leave for the hospital. Then I shall use it to bring me off while you are out."

John flexed his hips and thrust in and out of June's hot pussy. All too soon his balls despatched his morning load and he delivered the consignment deep into her cunt. He pulled out of her and pressed his sticky softening prick into her crack as he kissed her neck.

"I love you," he said. "I'm going to shower and get off to the hospital. I'll be back with Mum before you know it!"

John was soon at the hospital and found their mother already up and waiting. John managed to complete the formalities without running into sister again and he and his Mum were soon in the car.

Mother was enjoying the sunshine if not the heavy traffic. At a set of red lights she turned to her son.

"I hope you and June know what you are doing son," she said quietly. "I think it's a good thing that you've got her away from that horrible Vernon and to take a new direction in life but the two of you together is not right you know."

"I know it isn't too mother but we are enjoying each other so much at the moment. We know it's probably only temporary but it is teaching June so much of what she's been missing. Anyway, I do know a number of fairly rich single guys who will all be clamouring to meet her. The Yacht Club may be snobby but it's a great place to meet guys like them."

"Well, I'm certainly pleased to see her so happy for a change but just see that she doesn't get hurt, do you hear me?"

"Yes Mum," said John as if he were still a boy of fourteen. A little further on he said, "I shall have to go almost as soon as we reach home Mum. June will show you the new suite and tell you all about what's going to happen to the house over the next week or two. When it's all finished we will come over and inspect it and find out if it is to your liking."

"I'm sure that I shall love everything," smiled his mother.

"Good, the next thing will be to get you going out and about again. It's about time you got yourself a gentleman friend."

They laughed together which pleased John. His mother hadn't said no to the gentleman friend. They arrived at the house. June came out on to the front doorstep and kissed her mother and then she kissed John, not like a brother either. Mother saw but said nothing.

An hour later John was saying his goodbyes. He kissed his mother as she stood on the step and then kissed June firmly with an open mouth as she leaned in at the driver's window.

"See you this afternoon," he said.

"You betcha!" June giggled.

---------ooOOOoo---------

John drove off, thinking about the day ahead. The event furthest away in the distance was the arrival of June at his apartment but he had numerous things to do before that. Firstly he called Josie on her mobile.

"Hi to you, boss man!" she greeted him. "Where are you?"

"About an hour away, you little honey you. How have you got on with my sister's living space? Is it habitable?"

"I'm an architect, aren't I? I'm also a woman, in case you've forgotten. Mrs H and I have done a super job, even if I say so myself. It's ready for a Queen!"

"Great," said John. "June will be arriving early this evening. If you are free I'd like you to meet her and also to help her settle in. She won't actually start working for us until next Monday so she will have time to settle in. See if you can organise some keys, entry codes and a parking space for her car."

"Yes sir!" chuckled Josie.

"I really appreciate this Josie. I'll pay you back as soon as possible. Think of something you'd like!"

"Well," said Josie, "if a Ferrari is out of the question I wouldn't mind a lot more of what we shared last Friday afternoon. My cunny gets wet every time I remember!"

John laughed. "By the way, any problems with our project?"

"No sir boss," chuckled Josie. "I went down there yesterday afternoon and I was quite surprised by how much had been done. If they carry on at that rate you'll be pleasantly surprised yourself on Thursday afternoon."

"Good," replied John. "That's all for now Josie. I'll be in the office in about an hour."

It was actually just over the hour when John walked into their building and into his office. Harriet, his secretary, having been forewarned by Josie, had his mid morning coffee ready for him with his mail neatly piled up in order of priority, as she saw it. Josie, he was informed, had had to go out on site to see the foreman to try and solve a problem. John picked up his phone and called Frank.

"I'm back," he said.

"Good. Good." replied Frank. "We haven't missed you. How's your mother?"

"As good as new," answered John. "June and I are modernising the house for her so that will keep her active for a few weeks. June will be here this afternoon by the way. Can you see her in the morning to start the employment formalities?"

"I'll sort that out with Milly," said Frank. "I've already told her about your sister. I'll see her first, of course. I'm looking forward to meeting her."

Milly was Frank's secretary and office manageress. She was responsible for all new staff induction procedures. Then she would pass June on to Wally Jones, the Customer Relations manager. June would find it all very different to what she was used to!

John attacked his mail and dictated some replies into his machine as he worked. He left instructions on the recording for Harriet to make various appointments for him over the next few days. The most interesting item in the mail was an invitation to enter a design for another sports complex in the next town. The site size and shape was different but they wanted similar facilities to be available in the building.

John thought with pleasure of the hours he and Josie could spend together putting that project on to paper. Their experience with the current building contract should stand them in good stead.

Soon after two o'clock John left his office for his own apartment. He felt he needed a shower. He told Harriet to tell Josie to go up to the penthouse if she came in before he came back. He wanted to know about the problem.

In his own quarters John quickly threw off his clothes and stepped into the shower. He got the water piping hot and thoroughly washed the journey from his body. Then he turned the mixer tap down a little and luxuriated in the slightly cooler water.

Naturally his thoughts wandered over the events of the last few days. He thought of his mother, he thought of Josie the shop assistant and he thought of Noreen. Then, of course, his thoughts drifted on to his sister and his cock, already half erect, stiffened appreciably. He took himself in hand and slowly stimulated himself to a full erection.

Just before he ejaculated he stopped himself. What was he thinking of, wasting spunk! June would be here in a couple of hours!

1...56789...17