The Finchley Flasher

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck me!" Drew screamed. "Did you see that?

" How far did it go?" a woman next to them asked.

"Fucking far!" Christina exclaimed. "More than twenty feet at least."

"Try thirty!" Mary Kate observed, her mouth hanging wide open.

Ashley was so surprised that all she could do was stare at her friends in wide-eyed disbelief. Jenny, too, was struck silent by the prodigious feat. In fact, for several moments no one in the room said anything, and a dull quiet came upon the stunned crowd.

Alice and Ariel, who had been standing next to each other witnessing the spectacle, grasped each other in shocked delight, anxiously awaiting the next volley from the Flasher's monstrous cock.

And then it happened—multiple spurts of sperm shooting out at fantastic speed, the giant liquid globs of gelatinous fluid creating streams of pasty white that careened to and fro before the utterly astonished audience, forcing them to cry out in exultation and absolute wonderment.

Kent was merely a tool in this experiment. His body was merely being used for the prop it was: a human sperm dispenser. It had always been Ariel's intention to make him pay for his crimes and both she and Alice knew that after his experience with the EJAX drug had finally worn off, he would lose much of his desire for sex, as happened with so many men who had used the drug illegally. Kent did not know this of course, but it didn't matter. He had to be punished, and it was better for everyone concerned that his libido be curtailed rather than have him serve time in prison only to be released at some later date so that he could continue his perverted ways. It was an ingenious, if not utterly malicious and devious, punishment.

For his part, Kent was probably enjoying the most intense orgasm of his life. The EMD continued to hum along at top speed, forcing him to ejaculate immense amounts of semen at an incredible rate. He could only look on in complete stupefaction as his prick continued to release torrents of hot sperm onto the already saturated plastic covering in front of him.

"This is truly amazing!" Christiana said to Alice and Ariel. "It must be partly due to his genetic makeup because I have never seen a man shoot that far in my life."

"And I thought you had seen it all," Ariel joked.

"I thought so too, but this...this is phenomenal!"

Even as the women discussed the Flasher's ongoing performance, he released another series of long, sustained bursts of semen that made the audience gasp in astonishment.

"Look mum!" Sylvia said to Leona. "That's made a good three dozen big squirts already!"

Leona merely nodded her approval. "Alice was smart to put down this plastic sheeting otherwise her carpet would be a mess by now."

"Oh mum!" Sylvia replied frowning. "They guy is coming like a horse and you're more concerned with the carpet!"

Another salvo of sticky sperm was hurled at lightning speed into the air as the women continued to be both amazed and thrilled at the Flasher's incredible display. For a full two minutes his prick kept firing off round after round of sperm until, at last, he collapsed on the floor in total exhaustion. He was greeted by a huge round of applause.

"Jesus Christ!" Drew exclaimed. "Did you ever see such a big fucking load as that?"

"I loved it!" Mary Kate said. "It was so sexy to see him shoot so much cum for us."

"I assure you he's not done yet," Jenny told her friends. "I just wonder what my aunt and Ariel have planned for him next."

The young girl soon had her answer. After a pause of several minutes, Kent was recruited to offer his still rock-hard prick to the audience for them to masturbate. Each woman would get thirty seconds to get him to cum, with the winner receiving a sizeable cash sum.

Somewhat refreshed after drinking a large glass of fruit juice, Kent obediently lied down on a table and let himself be manhandled by every woman in the room. Even Dr. Swensen couldn't resist the temptation to play with the gorgeous man's genitals.

After Ariel had coated his cock with a thick layer of Dr. Swensen's extended masturbation cream, which would keep his penis hard for hours, she took a seat next to Alice to watch the show. Kent's penis glistened with the flesh-distending liquid, ready for the attention of his lascivious audience.

"Now ladies," Alice told the crowd, "don't fight. I'm sure each of you will have a chance to stoke that magnificent tool of his. Just get in line and start jerking. Remember you only have thirty seconds to get him to orgasm. I'll be timing you. Okay, get going."

Mary Kate was the first in line to masturbate Kent's sperm-laden monolith. She stroked his prick with her usual casual style, her tiny hands just barely able to reach around its circumference. Kent stared at the beautiful elfin girl with unconcealed lust. He had always harbored a great desire for both twins, but especially Mary Kate, and he hoped that on her next round that he would be able to surrender his sperm to her hot little hands.

"I can't believe the size of this thing," the salacious twin said to him as she used both her hands to roughly masturbate him from base to tip. "It's freaky."

"Normally I'm ten inches," he replied, luxuriating in her magical touch. "It's the EJAX drug that made my cock increase in size."

"Well I think it's great," she smiled, stroking him hand over fist. "I can't wait to see it erupt." To accentuate her point, she pulled on his shaft three times in quick succession.

"I hope it's you who brings me off beautiful lady," he said, taking in a great gulp of air.

"Me too," she replied. "Save it up for me, handsome."

It was Ashley who came next, and then Drew and Christina. Although each girl had a different masturbatory technique, none of them had the incredible handiwork of Mary Kate. But when it was Jenny's turn to stroke Kent's giant shaft she found that she had a distinct gift of using her hands in many varied and inventive ways that made him moan with pleasure. For a moment she thought he was going to cum and increased her tempo.

"I know you have your eye on Mary Kate," Jenny said to him as she rubbed him up and down with both hands, but I'm going to be the one to make you orgasm, not her."

She had surprised herself by saying what she did, but it made the Flasher smile. He had lusted after Mary Kate but he looked at Jenny in a different way; with a certain degree of lust yes, but there was glimmer of affection there too, something intangible that he could not readily define.

He watched as Jenny's hands flew over his shaft with great speed, her long red hair hanging directly over genitals. Her aggressive handjob was so effective that he thought he might cum there and then, but her thirty seconds were up.

"Damn!" she said, as she removed her hands for the bobbing penis and moved to the end of the line.

The truth was that Jenny had a crush on the Flasher. Despite the fact that he was the handsomest man she had ever seen, he also had an engaging personality, which was not unknown to most who knew him. She became aware of her intense attraction to him only recently, when she observed him at Ariel's house two weeks' earlier. Her infatuation with him had also something to do his reputation as being mysterious and sinister—two qualities that acted like an aphrodisiac upon her subconscious mind. She could only watch in dismay as her place was taken over by Doris, Leona, Audrey, and a succession of "older" women, who despite all their collective years of experience in giving handjobs, had no real affection toward him whatsoever. And that was, to her at least, an important factor in getting him to ejaculate.

"And look what we have here!" Denise laughed, as she slapped the Flasher's dick from side to side in a casual, almost indifferent manner. "I'll bet you can't wait to get all that cum out of your balls and into my hands, can you?"

Saying this, she held his balls tightly in her left hand while she masturbated him furiously with the other. Kent was unprepared for the savage handjob and tried desperately to prevent ejaculation by breathing deeply and thinking of other things. He didn't like Denise; not because she wasn't pretty—she was—but because he found her manner crude and offensive, not to mention that he wanted to please Mary Kate. He didn't have to worry however because her time was up long before he might have reached the point of no return.

Now it was Dr. Swensen's time to employ her hands upon the test subject. He took a deep breath when confronted with her astounding beauty—the long blonde hair, lustrous with its platinum highlights, the intelligent green eyes so observant and perceptive, and her sexy, delectable mouth that appeared as if it were created to do obeisance to his cockhead. All this, plus a voluptuous body fitted into a clinging black satin dress, combined to overwhelm him into sensory overload.

"I must admit that you are one hell of a handsome man," the doctor said as she gently massaged the head of his prick with her left hand. "And that load you shot before was quite unprecedented."

"Thanks to you, doctor," he replied, relishing her professional touch.

"I have a feeling you're going to shoot another monster load."

"You would know, doctor."

"Yes, I would. But I don't want to be one to make you cum. I want to be able to observe your orgasm so that I can take an approximate volumetric reading. I like to count the spurts you might say."

She threw her head back and laughed gaily as she teased his prick with a few hard strokes.

Kent gasped at the unexpected movement upon his penis. "Anything you want, doctor. I'm happy to oblige."

Alice and Ariel, who remained seated during Kent's masturbation session and who did not participate, found the whole spectacle quite amusing. Besides affording them an opportunity to witness and estimate each woman's style of masturbation, they were also entertained by Kent's sudden outbursts of pleasure, or even pain in a few instances, that made them laugh with delight. But what impressed Alice, in particular, was her niece's singular approach to pleasing the Flasher, indicated not only by her marvelous technique but by her overt indulgence toward him. She noticed, especially during the second time Jenny got to masturbating him, that she kissed the man passionately on the mouth and said something to him that made him grin from ear to ear. Was Jenny developing a romantic attachment to him? She hoped not.

"Your niece has that look in her eyes," Ariel warned Alice, whose deepest fears were now made manifest by her friend's observation.

"You don't miss a trick do you, Ariel?"

"I'm just making a point."

"Don't worry. I'll make sure she doesn't get involved with him."

Ariel shrugged. "I'm sorry. But it would only lead to heartbreak for her, especially if we're forced to ship him out of the country."

"I know," Alice replied resignedly. "I know."

Twice the line had made its circuit and still Kent had managed to avoid ejaculation. But that was all about to change now that Mary Kate was once more at the top of the line.

Intuitively aware, as she always had been, as to when to predict the exact moment of a guy's climax, she wasted no time in forcibly masturbating Kent's sperm-swollen tool with both hands as she had previously. But this time she let her thumb rest on that strip of flesh just underneath the crown—the most sensitive part of a man's penis, the frenulum—and directly stimulated it with an unforgiving and relentless attack meant to result in a sperm-depleting explosion.

Kent thrust his hips up and down in tandem with her forceful tugging and soon found himself losing all control.

"That's it!" Mary Kate laughed. "Show us all that hot fucking cream! Let's see some really big ropes this time baby! Some really big fucking ropes of hot sticky spunk!"

Kent screamed like a wounded animal as he was brought to the verge of climax.

Jenny knew it was all over; that she had lost to her younger and more famous friend. But she would find a way to make him hers—someway, somehow.

As Mary Kate pulled her hand up to meet the base of his cockhead, she forced him to erupt in a series of multiple volleys of sperm that flew up and hit the ceiling over fifteen feet above her head. She drew hear head back to avoid getting hit and laughed heartily as her hands continued to make him shoot rope after stringy rope into the air.

The women in line behind her ran for cover as the barrage continued, some of them getting splashed even as they tried to protect themselves with anything near at hand. But Mary Kate's hands, now saturated with the Flasher's sperm, pulled frantically at his potent shaft, producing a veritable and continuous geyser of pearly semen.

"Yes!" Mary Kate cried, pumping furiously on Kent's rock-hard prick. "I want to see more ropes!"

And she got what she wanted. Spurt after glorious spurt shot out of the Flasher's tortured cock, making the entire crowd cry out in joyous exultation at the sight of it. Dr. Swensen sat a few feet away from Kent's erupting tool, taking notes, watching intently how his penis and testicles behaved each time he let go with another cascade of white goo. After a full minute of ejaculating, she had counted over seventy separate and distinct spurts, each of which was just as voluminous and powerful as the ones before it. In all her years at the Clinic, she had never seen such a thing occur. It amazed her to no end.

After firing off another dozen or so creamy bullets into the air, Kent's prick was finally drained of all its potent ammunition. Mary Kate was given a standing ovation.

"Thank you ladies! Thank you," she said graciously as she wiped the copious amounts of sperm from her hands with a bunch of napkins. "It was nothing, really."

She had made everyone laugh, including Kent himself.

Ashley congratulated her sister with a big hug and Christina and Drew did the same. Jenny however, still feeling upset that she had not been the one to bring Kent to climax, simply shook the victor's hand.

"Well done, Mary Kate," she said. "You have quite a technique."

"Thanks, Jenny."

There was no hint of gloating or ego in the reply, and Jenny felt even more resentment toward the innocent girl for just that reason, even though she disliked herself for feeling as she did. She watched as Mary Kate said something to the Flasher and felt distraught when he heard him tell the twin how happy he was that it had been her, Mary Kate, whom he had wished to please. As she walked rather gloomily toward her aunt, she was aware that both Alice and Ariel had found her machinations quite transparent.

"You can't have him," Alice said flatly. "You can't."

"What are you talking about?" Jenny asked, knowing full well that she had been found out.

"You know what she's talking about," Ariel replied. "Forget him."

"You mean Kent?"

"You damn well know that I mean Kent," Alice said sternly. "He's a criminal. And I don't want to hear how charming he is. He's still a lout."

"And there's a good chance that we might have to deport him," Ariel added. "So that's another very good reason why you should not get involved with him."

"You're both talking to me as if I were a child," Jenny replied with dismay.

"I'm sorry, my dear," Alice said in a comforting voice. "I just don't want to see you getting hurt, that's all."

"I know how to take care of myself."

Ariel moved closer to the girl, speaking in soft tones. "He's a very dangerous man, Jenny. It's not just a matter of his flashing. He has a criminal record. Do you understand?"

"Yes, I understand. Just don't worry about me. I'll be all right."

Before either Alice or Ariel could say another word, Jenny sought out the comfort of her friends, who were now betting with each other who could give the best blowjobs.

"Drew's got the best dick-sucking lips I've ever seen," Christina said bluntly. "I meant that as a compliment, Drew."

"Yes, darling, I know you did," Drew replied patronizingly. "But you love to swallow cum don't you?"

"Who told you that?"

"Only every guy you've ever dated!" she laughed.

Christina frowned and gently slapped her friend on her bottom. "You don't know shit!"

"I know enough!"

"I don't really like swallowing sperm," Ashley admitted. "It tastes too salty."

"Ashley is a fuss budget," Mary Kate confessed. "She is so prim and proper it makes me sick."

"Do you like to swallow cum?" Jenny asked Mary Kate.

"It depends on the guy. If he's really hot and I'm into him, yes. If not, I just stroke away."

"That's how I feel about it too, MK," Drew said. "You got to be really into the guy, you know?"

"So what's all this talk about blowjobs?" Ariel asked the girls, coming upon them from behind.

"We were just discussing who we think might give a good blowjob," Jenny replied. "Drew seems to be the clear winner so far."

Drew let out a howl. "Oh, no! That has not been established! Although I do take pride in my oral skills."

"Well, it just so happens that you girls will have a chance to exhibit your talents on Mr. Kent in just such a fashion," Ariel said. "He's cleaning up right now but when he comes out we're going to have some of the ladies suck him off—just for fun."

"Sounds great!" Christina said enthusiastically. "I really want to taste his jizz. Do we have to swallow?"

"No, my dear, you don't have to swallow but you do have make him cum—with your mouth only, no hands."

"I'm up for it," Drew said.

"Me too," Ashley added.

Mary Kate smiled. "Definitely."

"And what about you, Jenny?" Ariel asked.

Jenny was not as quick to accept the invitation since her previous failure had made her feel a bit reluctant to become disappointed yet again. "I don't know. Maybe."

"Oh, come on, Jenny!" Drew said trying to encourage the girl. "Give it a shot."

"We'll see," was all Jenny could muster.

When Kent returned his prick was still as hard as ever, inviting all the women to fondle him whenever they wanted. He was thoroughly enjoying all the feminine attention he was receiving and even accepted some invitations from a few of the more ribald members of the Social Tea to provide some one-on-one entertainment at their private homes.

It was getting late, and with the evening coming to a close Alice wanted things to end on a high note. So, without any formal fanfare, she announced that anyone who wanted to give Kent a blowjob was free to do so. As much as she was afraid of losing yet again, Jenny knew that she stood no chance at all if she didn't participate. And she wanted so badly to please him.

"All right, ladies," Alice said to the group. "Who wants to go first?"

Sensing that Mary Kate might be the one to make the first move, Jenny preempted her by running up to Kent and kneeling before him. Without a word to him or anyone else, she took his mammoth prick into her mouth and absorbed half of his length deep into her throat. Kent moaned aloud.

"Well!" Drew exclaimed. "She didn't waste any time!"

Mary Kate and Ashley both looked on in fascination as Jenny's head bobbed up and down on the Flasher's slick shaft. Once again, the thirty-second limit was in effect, so she made certain that she did not excite him too much.

Doris was next in line and she gave him a deliciously slow blowjob that almost made him cum. But just as she thought she might succeed, her time was up and Leona stepped in to take her place.

After that it was a contest to see who had the better dick-sucking abilities. Sylvia proved a very competent cock sucker as did Drew and Christina, but Kent stubbornly refused to give up his store of sperm. Mary Kate, who preferred giving handjobs to performing oral sex, threw caution to the wind and gave Kent a perfunctory blowjob. She just wasn't that good at it. Ashley, on the other hand, did give the Flasher a run for his money, and almost succeeded in getting a mouthful of sperm but ran out of time. Ariel, as expected, declined to participate but, surprisingly, Dr. Swensen gave the Flasher quite an amazingly rough blowjob, employing some very serious mouth and tongue action that almost brought him off.

1...456789