The Finchley Flasher

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The oral talents of Sylvia, Denise, Audrey, and several other women did not bring about the desired results, even though they were clearly enjoying themselves. As there were fewer women participating in the blowjob contest than had taken part in the handjob contest, Jenny's turn came only after a few minutes' wait. She was determined to make Kent shoot off into her mouth this time and she believed she knew exactly how to do it.

She had noticed that his pleasure horizon increased exponentially when his penis was treated roughly. This was especially apparent during the sex sessions at Ariel's house two weeks' earlier. And it was also apparent during the handjob contest. Rough, jerking movements on his cock seemed to enervate him immensely. And all the women who employed this technique would have succeeded in making him cum if they had but a few seconds more to complete the task. She knew that she would have to approach the blowjob with great intensity right from the start; nothing less would suffice.

With his cock already primed and ready to fire from the efforts of the woman before her, Jenny grabbed both of his hips and drove her head down upon the cum-filled prick until most of the freakish specimen was buried deep in her throat. Without skipping a beat or removing him from her mouth, she determinedly used her mouth as if it was a hand, stroking him violently with her tongue and lips with such firm pressure that there was no possible way that he could have held on to his juice. Kent helped her efforts by thrusting his penis in and out of her mouth, adding the final element to complete his impending orgasm.

"Oh, fuck!" the Flasher cried as he felt his sperm rise up in his heated shaft in dutiful obeisance to the young girl's will.

Jenny's mouth opened wide as Kent's cock began to erupt.

Rich cream splashed up into the roof of her mouth, some of which she gulped down as fast as she could, while other jets of sperm bounced off her teeth and lips, dripping onto her chin and to the floor below. The amount of spunk being launched into her mouth was truly incredible. She could only swallow a small amount without gagging, and was forced to simply keep her mouth open to receive what she could while the rest of his monstrous load splashed into her face and eyes and even into her hair. Some of the volleys were so powerful that they shot directly over her head and into the group of women standing directly behind her.

"Yes! Yes!" Jenny cried as her face became almost unrecognizable under the heavy barrage of sticky white sperm. "Give me everything you have!"

The Flasher readily obliged, sending torrents of his hot seed shooting into her face and mouth until her upper body was completely saturated in his salty offering.

The women in the room cheered her on as if she were running an Olympic race. Even Drew, who had always thought of herself as a prime cocksucker, had to admit that she had been bested by the beautiful English girl. She found herself rooting for Jenny with as much gusto as the rest of the crowd.

Alice looked on in amazement as she watched her niece consume load after load of Kent's creamy tribute. Mary Kate and Drew got so turned on by the sight of Jenny eating so much cum that they suddenly joined in the facial fest and began drinking and playing with Kent's juices to the point where they were swapping the stringy goo between them, all the while laughing and playing with his sperm if it were the most perfectly natural thing to do. The two girls got drenched with quite a few hot loads themselves before falling onto the floor in hysterics.

Jenny was hardly aware of her friends' involvement. She was so absorbed in what she was doing that she was oblivious to everything else. By the time Kent had finished ejaculating, she was totally covered in sperm, and Kent was on the brink of passing out. Alice would remember this event for years to come as being the most sexually intense experience she had ever witnessed. And the fact that it had been provided by Jenny, whom she had always conceived of as being a rather demure and innocent girl, made the experience more significant still.

"You'd better go and take a hot shower," Alice said to her niece who was still reeling from her experience. "I'm going to send them all home. Can you stay and talk for a while?"

"Yes, auntie," Jenny replied, wiping the sperm from her face with a towel. "I'll see you in a little while. Please say my goodbye's to everyone and to the Flasher too."

"I will, my dear. Now go and get yourself cleaned up. But do try not to get that nasty fellow's juices on my furniture!"

After the guests had made their courtesies and goodbye's, Alice had Ariel and some other members of the Social Tea help her get her room cleaned up. After that was done, the women left, leaving Alice alone. Jenny came down moments later looking clean and refreshed and wearing one of Alice's skirts.

"I hope you don't mind, auntie," Jenny said. "I'll bring your clothes back tomorrow."

"Don't let your mother see you wearing my things. She's very noisy, that woman. And leave your stained clothes here. I'll wash them for you."

Alice had prepared some tea while she had been waiting for Jenny and now the two of them once more sat across from each other in the study drinking the hot beverage.

"I must admit that I was pleasantly surprised to see you take matters—and a big matter it was—into your own hands, or should I say, mouth," Alice began. "I like your friends very much, but we have to show those Yanks that we English girls are every bit as lascivious as they are!"

"Absolutely right, auntie!" Jenny laughed. "But that's not the reason why I did it."

Alice smiled. "I know why you did it. You're in love with him, that's why."

"I wouldn't go that far," Jenny replied, holding the teacup in her hands to warm them. "I really like him, but love...I don't know."

"You can't fool me, my dear. I know that look. But I tell you in all earnestness that you must not get involved with him or you will live to regret it. I will say no more on the subject. You already know how I feel about it."

"I think you're wrong about him, auntie. I think he's a really cool guy who just went off the deep end. I see a change in him, for the better."

"You might be right. People can change. But it takes a tremendous amount of time and effort. I don't think you have that kind of time to waste on a person without giving up your own sanity."

"I'm crazy already, auntie. And it is my time to waste."

Alice knew that it would be foolish to try and convince her obstinate niece to alter her perceptions of the Flasher: love often clouded the thinking of those under its spell and Jenny was not easily dissuaded once she made up her mind about something.

The young girl drank a little of her tea and then put her cup down before reaching for a scone. She looked pensive. "You are going to let him go, aren't you?"

Alice smiled. "Yes, as long as he holds up his end of the bargain."

"When will this happen?"

"Ariel has one more punishment—if you can call it that—in store for him. After that, he's free."

"Ariel," said Jenny, sighing heavily. "She just never lets up, does she? What kind of punishment is she planning for him this time?"

"I don't know my dear. She didn't elaborate. But whatever it is, I'm sure it's going to be smashing."

************

The Lanesborough in London's Knightsbridge section was one of the most exclusive hotels in the world, catering to the needs of the rich and famous, which included those who had achieved fame in the medical world, such as Dr. Christiana Swensen. As the beautiful doctor peered out her window from the Royal Suite to observe the manicured lawns of Buckingham Palace below, Ariel poured herself a cocktail and sat with her long legs crossed, scrutinizing the man on the opposite side of the room. The two women had planned this meeting several days earlier and though the man had been kept somewhat in the dark as to the nature of the meeting, he was understandably anxious to find out just exactly why he had been summoned.

It was not in Ariel's nature to be forthcoming. She had spent the better part of her life earning her living, as well as protecting her own life, by practicing subterfuge. It was the result of years of mental and physical conditioning that was required of all those who would wear the mark of Her Majesties Secret Service. Now, as she trained her keen eye on the nervous man, she thought how much he had still to learn and what effect this final lesson might or might not teach him.

"I'm very disappointed in you, Mr. Kent," Ariel began. "You promised to never again expose yourself in public, yet you did. Two days ago my people lost track of you in the rush hour crowd. How you managed to elude them is beyond me. But they found you a few hours later in the tube flashing your wares in front of three elderly women. One of them fainted and had to be rushed to hospital."

"I didn't mean for that to happen," he said quickly, apologetically. "They got in the way."

"I don't care that you meant it or not," Ariel snapped. "The fact is, your broke your word and you could have given that woman a heart attack. That in itself is reason to punish you."

"I can't help myself," he moaned. "I really can't. I don't mean to hurt people. You must believe that."

Ariel seemed unmoved by his plea. However, she had, upon discussing the situation with the doctor, promised to defer to the medical woman's method of treatment.

"Dr. Swensen realizes this. That's why we're going to give you one more chance to redeem yourself. The doctor will explain."

Christiana walked away from the window and sat down next to her friend. She held a notebook in her hand he watched her as her eyes skipped over its contents.

"It seems, Edmund, that you have quite an interesting history. You spent a year in prison for smuggling drugs into this country. You were accused and then acquitted of embezzling ten thousand pounds from the software company you used to work for. And you've been brought up on charges for petty larceny, breaking and entering, and other assorted crimes and misdemeanors. Not a very good track record I'm afraid. And that's not to mention your proclivity for self-exposure in public, which despite the popularity your Flasher alter ego has enjoyed in the world media, is a very serious offence worthy of imprisonment. However, I realize that part of your problem is psychological, and for that reason I have decided to act on Ariel's suggestion that you take part in a new experiment I am conducting that will fulfill your obligation to the Ladies Social Tea and help me as well."

Kent relaxed a little after he heard this speech. He had been worried that Ariel was going to turn him over to the police, which she could have done at any time. However, unlike Ariel, the doctor seemed to be genuinely concerned about his welfare.

"What experiment?" he inquired.

"Last week when I saw you perform at Alice's house, I was absolutely shocked at the amount of sperm you ejaculated using my drug. I want to run some tests at the London Clinic for a group of my colleagues who are very much interested in my research. I have a new version of EJAX-472 that I want to try out on you. If you agree to act as a guinea pig in these trials, Ariel has promised not to deliver you to the police, where I understand you could spend ten to twenty years behind bars. There is one condition beyond taking part in the test: you must leave the country and never return."

"Think of it this way, Kent," Ariel added. "You get to expose yourself and jerk off for the medical intelligentsia, all of whom are females I might add, and you get to go on holiday—permanently."

The Flasher thought about the offer for a few moments. "And what if I refuse?"

"Then I'll have no choice but to turn you over to the cops," Ariel said bluntly.

"That's not much of a choice."

"No, Edmund. It isn't," Christiana said. "But consider this. The chances of you being rehabilitated are pretty slim. You've got some serious mental problems that will require years of psychological treatment to correct. By helping me, you are vicariously helping men who have real sexual dysfunctions. You get to perform sexually before a captive audience of women, which seems to be your ultimate fetish, and Finchley gets rid of its prime nuisance. Now don't you think that's a much better alternative than wasting your life away in some jail cell?"

Kent knew that they had him in a corner. But there was still a part of him that felt anger toward Ariel for the insensitivity she had shown to his feelings.

"Did you ever stop to think that I might want to remain in England?" he asked her.

"What you want is not important," she replied coldly. "You are a menace to society. Some other country can have you."

Kent shrugged. "Did you have any particular county in mind?"

"I was thinking about America. They've got plenty of perverted blokes like you over there. Another one won't make much difference."

He turned to the doctor. "Do you really see me as so terrible a threat that I must be deported?"

"It's not what I want, Edmund. It's what you brought upon yourself. I'm sorry."

The test would begin in a few days after which Kent would be flown out of the country. Ariel would make all the arrangements, including making certain that her Interpol contacts kept a constant eye on him for the rest of his life. It would be a fitting denouement for the erstwhile Flasher of Finchley.

************

No one would have expected, least of all Dr. Swensen herself, that her announcement of her new experimental drug, and the vast throngs of medical professionals the announcement drew to her conference at the London Clinic, would encompass almost half the professional female population of greater London. The crowd had swelled to over 1,000 people by the time the doors to the conference hall had opened, and the facility could only safely and legally hold half of these. As a result, many had to be turned away.

Christiana had made certain that among those allowed to attend were Ariel herself, Alice, and Jenny. But no one else from the Ladies Social Tea could be accommodated since this conference was strictly designed for those working in the medical field. As it was, Christiana ran into some objections from some of her colleagues for allowing non-medical personnel to attend, but because of her exalted status in the medical community, these objections were waived.

Alice and Jenny, as well as all the members of the Ladies Social Tea, had been made aware by Ariel that Kent had once again resorted to flashing people in public. Not that Ariel had to tell them anything; it was all over the news the following day. But it saddened Jenny greatly to hear that Kent had suffered a relapse, since she truly believed the man was on the road to recovery. Now, as she sat in the front row of the conference hall sandwiched between her aunt and Ariel, she felt that any hopes she harbored about having a possible relationship with Kent were quickly fading away. And the thought that he would be leaving for America after the test today had been concluded, made her very distressed.

"I still say you should give him another chance," she said to her aunt. "He just needs more time."

"We gave him a chance," Alice argued. "We gave him his freedom too, but he can't help himself Jenny. He just can't. He's too dangerous to have around. He has to go."

"I think you're wrong," the girl protested. "You and Ariel don't like him and that's the truth."

"Nonsense!" Ariel said firmly. "It has nothing at all to do with our liking him or not. He has a mental impairment. He will not get well anytime soon and we can't afford to have him continue to terrorize our town. That's the truth!"

"But I'll never see him again!" Jenny said angrily. "Thanks to you two!"

"There's nothing stopping you from going to the States to pay him a visit now and then," Alice said genially. "I'll gladly pay for your trip if that's what you want."

"I thought you didn't want me to have anything to do with him. Why are you being so accommodating?"

"I'm not heartless Jenny," Alice replied, feeling slightly offended. "I don't think you should have anything to do with him, but that's just my opinion. You're a grown woman and you can make up your own mind. All I'm saying is that if you truly do love this man, then I will support your decision to visit him, even if I don't think it is in your best interests."

"That's very magnanimous of you, auntie," Jenny said with a touch of scorn. "You don't approve but you'll give me your money anyway. Well, I don't want it. If I want to see him I can spend my own money to do so, thank you very much."

Before Alice could offer a reply, an announcement was made over the loudspeaker that the experiment was about to begin. Jenny looked around her and saw that the women in attendance were of various ages and at differing levels of accomplishment. She wondered how Kent would perform in front of such a crowd, so different in composition from the drunken and wanton specimens he had performed for at the Ladies Social Tea. She wondered too what form the experiment would take and what new developments had been made to the drug since its inception many years earlier. As she pondered these thoughts Dr. Swensen strode onto the stage amidst a roar of applause.

"Thank you so much! Thank you!" Christiana said with a big smile as she came up to the podium. "I want to thank everyone for coming today. It's great to see all of you."

The reception she received was so overwhelming that she had to wait almost a full minute before she could speak again. Most of the women in the audience stood up and applauded loudly, shouting their approval in vociferous tones until the good doctor had to implore them to sit down.

"I am very grateful to have been invited here to speak tonight," she began confidently, "and to the London Clinic and its marvelous staff for permitting me to conduct this experiment on the efficacy of the new and improved version of EJAX-472. As most of you know, the drug has been on the market now for almost seven years and has been greatly successful in treating male sexual dysfunction. Its side effects are minimal, and most men who take the drug have been extremely satisfied with the results. This evening I am going to test an improved version of the drug on a volunteer who has no history of sexual dysfunction but who has graciously allowed me to perform beta testing before it reaches its final stage of approval by the National Institute of Health in Sweden. All parameters will be tested and recorded by computer scan and fed into the medical database here and at my lab in Stockholm, where any doctor can view the results."

Christiana turned to another woman who was standing off to the side of the stage in close proximity and indicated to her that the test subject should be brought out. Within seconds the white-robed figure of Edmund Kent came strolling onto the stage. He was escorted to an upright reclining board into which several women secured his limbs using Velcro straps. This was done to prevent him from touching his genitals during the experiment and therefore compromising the test results.

When Jenny saw him come out she felt a tinge of pity for the man who only recently had seemed to be making a sincere effort to change his behavior for the better. Now it appeared that he had lost some of the joy he had formerly experienced when he had performed at her aunt's house weeks before. She hated seeing him become a lab rat for these doctors. She even felt resentment toward Christiana herself for allowing him to be used in such a fashion. She knew that his being here at this moment was due more to the influence of Ariel than the doctor's supposed need for a guinea pig, and it troubled her greatly that her aunt seemed to play right into Ariel's scheme.

1...456789