The Finchley Flasher

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fmcchris
fmcchris
573 Followers

No sooner had Kay's orgasm subsided than her twin sister began to feel the throes of sexual joy herself. Commanding Kent to exercise his tongue freely upon her swollen clit, she soon joined her sister in screaming a barrage of nasty epithets as she started to cum.

"Oh, yes! That's it!" Fay cried, locking her legs around her compliant victim's head. Suck my big clit you fuckin' pig!"

Kent was nearly drowned in her salty juices as he fought desperately to breathe. The combination of seeing Fay being pleasured and of the discomfort experienced by the Flasher, the crowd burst into a huge round of applause.

"Lovely!" Doris shouted over the din. "That'll teach him to abuse women!"

Fay was still coming down off her orgasm when she reluctantly removed her ass of Kent's reddened face, now slick with the aftermath of her orgasm. Upon seeing his distraught expression the women responded with another round of applause, this time accompanied by insults and jeers.

"You're lucky you're still breathing, you miserable pervert!" Audrey said to the prostrate man.

Kent's prick was still hard, bathed now as it was in the glistening dew of Fay's sticky residue. He looked down at his towering shaft, still swollen with copious amounts of sperm. He was breathing heavily and thankful to have been relieved of supporting so much weight upon his body. But the twin sisters were not done with him yet. Without giving him any time to recover, Fay and Kay positioned the recliner so that it was now perpendicular to the floor. In this position, it was now possible for both women to kneel down before him in order to have complete access to his genitals.

"We're going to have you shoot all that nasty spunk of yours all over out big fuckin' tits!" Fay told him as she and Kay kneeled down on either side of him. "And it better be a monster load or we'll twist your cock right off!"

To emphasize her threat, she gave his penis a sharp twist which caused him to wince.

Jenny was mesmerized by the entire affair. She had never seen women act so aggressively toward men, and it enervated something within her, some unspoken and possibly unconscious desire to experience sexual pleasure from dominating others. As she watched both sisters employ their mammoth breasts to bring the Flasher to climax, she found herself cheering them on, along with the rest of the crowd, anxious to see Kent's cock explode once again.

For his part, Kent could only stare down at his tormentors and accept the inevitable. While he loved the feeling of seeing his now drug-enhanced penis slide up and down between the two sets of gigantic breasts, he also felt humiliated beyond belief. It was one thing for him to be in control and have the upper hand by accosting innocent women on the streets of Finchley, but it was quite another to be the plaything of any woman who desired to use him in such a fashion. He was rendered, in effect, completely powerless to control his own orgasm. And now, as the vast quantities of sperm were being quickly assembled within his expanding testicles, he knew that, possibly for the first time in his life, to be controlled by women might not be such a bad thing after all.

"You girls are going to force me to shoot!" he warned the twins.

"That's the idea!" Kay laughed, as she watched the head of his engorged prick grow to ever greater dimensions.

By now Kent's entire shaft, as well as both women's breasts, were entirely covered in his slimy pre-cum. With his helpless cock now entrapped between both of their huge tits, Fay and Kay moved their luscious twin mounds up and down in unison, faces positioned directly in front of the potent shaft, both of their sexy mouths wide open in order to drink down his sticky cream.

"Here it comes!" Ariel laughed as Kent's legs shook and buckled and then froze in position as his cock and balls were forced to surrender their salty contents to the two demanding vixens.

The first jet of cum sailed straight into Fay's open mouth. She had been prepared for it and swallowed the entire load of hot sperm as fast as she could without gagging. The next shot was captured by Kay, who let the sperm splash her head on so that most of it ended up in her face and hair. The crowd laughed hysterically.

"I love it! I love it!" Alice squealed as Kent started to paint both of the twin's breasts with his voluminous loads of spunk.

Over and over the huge cum-laden tool of the Flasher sent forth volleys of molten sperm that coated both women's breasts in a patina of sticky, rich cream. To Jenny it seemed that his penis had become nothing more than a frosting dispenser and the twin's breasts one massive fleshy cake. Spurt followed after spurt until the entire upper bodies of both women were awash in the Flasher's errant sperm. There was so much of the white goo that a large puddle of the stuff had formed on the floor directly in front of the women, dripping off their tits in slow, viscous globs that sometimes hung obscenely from the tips of their areolas before splashing onto the surface below.

Kent had no conception of what was really happening inside his body as a result of taking the fertility drug. He did not know that at that very moment, even as his body was ejecting sperm and a tremendous rate, his testicles were hard at work producing even more of his vital juices, giving him a seemingly infinite capacity to keep his supply of semen replenished. He could only stare down upon his female captors in awe and wonderment as they swallowed huge strands of sticky cum, or played with it between their fingers, or swapped his creamy offering between them, his body completely under their control. His cock seemed to have a mind of its own.

Finally, when both Fay and Kay had swallowed what must have been the last of a string of increasing prolific climaxes, and with their entire upper torsos drenched in cum, they rose and gave each other a high five to the amusement and enjoyment of the crowd.

"Well done!" Well done!" Ariel exclaimed, patting each woman heartily on the back.

As the twins sought the refuge of the bathroom, the Flasher was once again moved into a supine position. The floor was quickly cleaned up of all his sperm and the next stage of his punishment was now to begin.

"How are you feeling, Mr. Kent?" Alice asked him.

"Why do you care?" he replied coldly.

"Are you in any pain?"

"No, I'm not feeling any pain."

"Good. So then we can continue."

The Flasher wanted to say something more but was preempted by Ariel.

"Don't bother," the blonde beauty said to him. "Just do as you're told and you'll be able to leave here soon enough.

"Oh, God!" he wailed. "What now? How many times do you think I can ejaculate?"

Ariel laughed. "Oh, you're good for at least another few hours."

At Alice's direction, several of the women, after securing his hands and feet with straps, removed him from the recliner and sat him down upon a wooden stool in the middle of the room, surrounded by women on every side. His prick was so big that he only had to stick out his tongue a short distance in order to reach it. His testicles, now the size of two ripe casaba melons, hung ominously in full view of everyone.

"Many of the women here tonight have never witnessed a man giving himself a blowjob," Alice told him. "I want you to suck your cock until you cum into your mouth."

The Flasher looked at her as if he thought she might be joking. But when she turned and walked away he groaned.

"You want me to cum in my own mouth?" he asked her with dismay. "What pleasure can all of you find in that?"

The women laughed aloud at his remark.

"Plenty!" Ariel said. "Now start sucking. And you better swallow it too or you will suffer the consequences."

It had to be the most humiliating thing he had done in his entire life, but Kent knew that if he refused to obey her command, then something far worse might await him. Amidst the incessant slurs and laughter that greeted him, he reluctantly opened his mouth wide to accept the head of his penis and began to bob his head up and down upon the great shaft.

"I want to see you take as much of it into your mouth as you can," Alice demanded.

Denise was standing closest to the Flasher, watching his reaction to her friend's demand with delight.

"What's the matter?" she chided him. "Too much for you to swallow?"

"Well, his prick is 20 inches after all!" Leona remarked.

Kent's mouth worked feverishly over his immensely swollen tool, hoping he could bring himself off as soon as possible and escape from the clutches of these vengeful women. For the most part he ignored the comments hurled at him by the raucous crowd, concentrating instead of achieving a quick orgasm in order to satisfy his tormentors.

"Look at his balls," Jenny said to Alice. "They're getting really big again."

"It's the effect of the drug," Alice replied. "It's going to be difficult for him to keep all that sperm inside for much longer."

Denise took the liberty of running her hand underneath the Flasher's bulging scrotum. "It feels like a cauldron of boiling cum!" she laughed.

"You always wanted to show off in front of women," Ariel said to Kent. "Now you have your chance. If you produce a big enough cumshot we might just let you go home tonight."

With this announcement the Flasher struggled even harder to make himself ejaculate. It didn't take too long. Bobbing his head up and down at a furious pace that made all the women laugh and cheer, he delivered the final coup de grâce to his already greatly abused penis.

Sensing that he was about to orgasm, Ariel reiterated her command. "Swallow it you bastard! Swallow that fucking load or you'll spend the rest of your life in the dungeon of this castle!"

With everyone cheering him on, and the threat of severe retribution hanging over his head if he did not comply with Ariel's demands, Kent sank his head down as far as it would go so that half of his penis, a good ten inches, was buried in his throat. The roar of the crowd was deafening.

"He's cumming!" Sylvia screamed as Kent's throat convulsed.

Gagging on the huge amount of sperm now being released into his mouth, the Flasher was forced to remove his lips from his cock, allowing all the women to watch as giant ropes of semen went flying into the air all around them. He tried to swallow as much of his cum as he could, but the vast amount of fluid was simply too much for his mouth to contain.

"Look at all that fucking cream!" Alice commented wryly. "It's a veritable fountain of sperm!"

Jenny simply stood in wonderment at the huge spurting tool that was now sending rope after rope of spunk many feet up into the air, splashing into faces, hair, arms, and anything else unfortunate enough to get in its way.

Kent continued to lick up what sperm he could, but clearly he was not up to the task. The cum was being shot out in multiple bursts so quickly that it simply could not be contained. All he could do was watch in disbelief as his penis pumped out load after load of semen into the air. After thirty seconds he was still ejaculating.

Even Ariel, who was the least impressionable of the group, sat back in her chair in total shock at the amount of sperm being ejected from the Flasher's penis. She had, in her professional life, jerked hundreds of men to orgasm, and she had seen some superbly enormous loads. But this was something else.

"That drug is evil!" she said half-jokingly to Alice. "It's going on a full minute now and he's still shooting off!"

Any normal male orgasm would have lasted about five to ten seconds, with each successive ejaculation tapering off bringing diminishing returns. In the Flasher's case, this was clearly not true. The drug he had been given had replicated his sperm so quickly and abundantly that all of his ejaculations were more or less of the same intensity, and this was true even as his orgasm was coming to an end. Jenny wasn't sure but she believed she had watched him shoot at least almost fifty distinct ropes of sperm in continuous succession. It was a feat of completely unprecedented proportions.

At last, after a full minute and a half, the Flasher's penis was drained of its copious load. All around him were puddles of sperm, and his entire body was bathed in sweat and semen. Many of the women standing closest to him were also tainted with his effluvia, and hurriedly left the room to find some method to clean the fluid from their bodies, still amazed and amused by what they had just witnessed.

Ariel had the abused man taken outside and hosed down in a most degrading manner and then gave him back his clothes.

"You are free to go, Kent," she said to him. "But remember this. We are not finished with you. If you decide to pull any reprisals or go back to your former way of life, we will turn you in to the police. With what we have on you, you will spend the rest of your days in prison. So don't fuck with us."

"How long do you think you can continue to blackmail me?" he asked, angrily.

"If you hadn't done such a good job of entertaining us," Alice said, "we might have turned you in right now. But since you have shown us such a good time, we will keep you around for a while longer."

"How long?" he demanded.

"For another event or two," Ariel replied. "Be patient, Mr. Kent. And don't do anything stupid. My people will have you watched 24 hours a day."

As he started to go, he looked back at his vindictive hosts and growled. "You're going to keep me under surveillance?"

"That's right," Alice said, "If you try to pull anything, we go to the cops."

"And just remember," Ariel admonished him. "We've got a full dossier on you, thanks to my friends at Interpol. We know where you live, where you work, even what you like to eat for breakfast. You can't escape this time."

"And what about my dick? Is it going to go back to its normal size?"

Doris laughed. "Just like a guy! Always worrying about his cock!"

"Don't worry, Mr. Kent," Ariel replied. "The drug is already wearing off. Now get out of here. We will contact you when we need you again."

Kent took one last look at Ariel, whom he now regarded with an almost palpable disdain.

"You're nothing but a heartless bitch," he spat.

He then said a few more derogatory things as he was escorted out the back entrance of the estate by several tough-looking female security guards.

"He was a good fuck, I'll give him that," Fay said.

"He's the most handsome stud I've ever screwed," Kay added.

"But he still hasn't learned his lesson," Ariel noted. "And he seems impervious to my methods."

"He does seem to be successfully ignoring you, doesn't he?" Alice said. "I take it you don't like that very much."

"I can wrap any man around my finger," Ariel replied, vainly. "I just need a little more time."

After witnessing what Kent had suffered at Ariel's hands, Jenny found herself feeling pity for Kent. But more than that, she discovered that she harbored a genuine liking for the Flasher and an ever-growing distaste for Ariel's arrogance. "Not every man is going to bow down to you, Ariel," she said suddenly. "You're just pissed off because you can't bend him to your will."

"And since when did you start defending him?" Ariel shot back.

"I'm not defending him. I'm merely stating a fact. He's not on his knees worshipping you and that's driving you to punish him."

Ariel's face suddenly grew dark. Jenny thought she was going to say something nasty, but she simply smiled sardonically and walked away. It was one thing to seek retribution against the Flasher for what he had done, but to punish him again and again was something Jenny simply could not understand. But more importantly, she wondered why she suddenly felt any compassion toward the man at all. There was no doubt that Ariel was a bitch. She enjoyed using men for her advantage. But the Flasher had taken little notice of her despite her great beauty, and this was something she could not abide. As a result, she found satisfaction in making him suffer, and it was this malicious intent that made itself apparent to Jenny during Kent's abusive stay at the castle. But why did she care? What was it about him that made her want to protect him?

She barely spoke to her aunt most of the way home, pondering over these vagaries in silence.

************

The Ladies Social Teas were always such good fun. Jenny had always remembered when her aunt used to take her to these events, which were usually held at different people's homes as was the custom, but which mostly fell to Alice to host since Alice had been the founder and leader of their organization for over two decades. The young girl always enjoyed herself at these friendly affairs, being one of only a handful of youngsters allowed to attend by virtue of her stunning academic achievements.

The Social Tea was not just a reason for like-minded women to gather around a watering hole each month to discuss similar interests; it was a forum that was vital in essence because its members were very active in all aspects of society and at every level. As time went on, the influence and notoriety of the Social Tea grew in proportion to its members' involvement in social affairs. Thus, it gained great respect from the greater London community and had clearly become an established organization by the end of the first decade of its existence.

This particular gathering of the Ladies Social Tea, which was to take place exactly two weeks after Mr. Kent's unprecedented performance at Ariel Bishop's home, was important in two respects: one, several famous celebrities were going to attend and make significant donations to the organization and; two, it was Alice's forty-fifth birthday party. As such, it was decided that Kent would serve as a focal piece for the event, not only because the women wanted to see him perform again, but because he needed to be further humiliated in the hopes that his inherent arrogance would be once and for all crushed into oblivion. This, at least, was the supposition held and promoted by Ariel.

The wonderful thing about his being captured was that the people of Finchley were once again free to walk the streets without fear. The police came to believe, erroneously, that the Flasher had had his fill of upsetting the local populace and had simply thrown it all in. Little did they know that they had been bested in their law enforcement duties by a group of tea-drinking, social-minded women, who were much smarter and resourceful than they ever could hope to become. When the newspapers announced that the Flasher had stopped terrorizing the neighborhood due to the diligence of its police force, Alice broke out into a fit of laughter. When she told Jenny the news, the young girl joined in her aunt's merriment, noting that the only diligence the Finchley police had ever shown was to show up at the bakery shop every morning as they opened for business.

Kent's performance had thoroughly astonished every member of the Social Tea, so much so that his incredible acts of sperm acrobatics had been the topic of conversation for weeks. But more than his actual physical responses to the drug, the fact that such a drug was capable of producing such astounding results was a miracle in itself and beyond her comprehension. She has asked her aunt about the Swedish doctor who had invented the drug and learned that it was called "EJAX-472" and available only by prescription. She learned that the drug had had a checkered history and that it was once considered an illegal and dangerous substance that was almost forbidden for human consumption by the Swedish National Institute of Health. Only vigorous testing over a period of years had finally proved the efficacy and safety of the drug, making its inventor incredibly rich and famous.

"So tell me about this woman," Jenny asked Alice, as the two of them sat in Alice's parlor sipping tea. "Who is she?"

fmcchris
fmcchris
573 Followers
123456...9