The Finchley Flasher

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Her name is Christiana Swensen, and she's going to be here tomorrow night."

"You didn't tell me that!" Jenny protested. "Why not?"

"I wanted it to be a surprise. Not just for you, but for everyone. Christiana is very good friends with Ariel and has been for many years. You'll like her I'm sure."

"I've seen pictures of her on the Internet. She's very beautiful."

"It wasn't her beauty that made her famous, my dear, it was her brains. You'd do well to follow her example."

"I think both can be used to a woman's advantage."

"Indeed, and they often are."

Jenny looked out the window. It was a clear, crisp day with only a slight touch of snow remaining on the lawn outside.

"The Flasher." Jenny stated bluntly. "What are you going to do with him? You can't keep him on a leash forever."

"I don't intend to. Ariel and I have to find a way to break him—to humble him to the point where he will never again pose a threat to innocent people."

"Do you think it's ethical to take the responsibility for his redemption onto yourself? Isn't that being a bit presumptuous?"

"Maybe. But you don't think the law is going to rehabilitate him, do you? Certainly not the bungling coppers of Finchley. They'd fuck things up so badly that he'd be out on the streets before you could say 'cock and balls'. I guarantee you that!"

"But he's afraid of the police. At least he seems to be."

"And that's exactly what we want him to go on believing. He doesn't know what a bunch of incompetent fools they are. If he did our threats would mean nothing."

The clock struck 4:00 p.m. It was time for Jenny to go home.

"I promised mum that I'd help her fix dinner tonight. I don't want to be late."

"Go ahead my dear," Alice said, escorting her niece to the door. "And give my sister my love. See you tomorrow night."

Alice gave her niece a kiss on the cheek and returned to her study contemplating just how she was going to subdue and finally tame the man who had brought such shame to her community.

************

The following day began with a short snow storm followed by a driving rain and milder temperatures. When the sun did come out it was already late in the day and people had already started to arrive at Alice's house. But the sun's appearance did not last long, being superseded by another freak snowstorm that made travel difficult.

This meeting was going to be a rather intimate affair consisting of only relatives and close friends—all of whom were members of the Social Tea. Alice had insisted on this because her dearest friends comprised only a very small group of people, and she wanted them to share in her birthday celebration without having to attend to hundreds of other lesser luminaries within the Social Tea.

Kent had been prepped for his performance by Ariel at a subsequent visit by her and several other women to his home on North Circular Road in East Finchley. He reluctantly took the fertility drug the night before the Social Tea event and was briefed as to what was expected of him, along with a casual warning that if he failed to show up, or indeed tried to upset the proceedings, he would be delivered into the hands of the Finchley police. He complied with barely a complaint after reassurances from Ariel that his debt to them would be paid in full after attending one final gathering of the group.

It was close to 6:00 p.m. when Alice's guests began to arrive. The few celebrities who showed up were invariably late, arriving almost near 9:00 p.m., but this was due more to the inclement weather than it was to any fault of their own. Ashley and Mary Kate Olsen arrived first in their magnificent fur coats followed by Christina Ricci and Drew Barrymore. Last to arrive was Christiana Swensen herself, having suffered a delayed departure at Stockholm airport.

It was a wonderful reunion of old friends and Jenny felt privileged to be in the company of such famous and well respected people. Alice wasted no time in introducing her niece to the Olsen sisters and to Christina and Drew, both of whom seemed to her far prettier in person. But it was her introduction to Christiana Swensen that really impressed her the most.

Christiana was only thirty-four years old and had achieved much in her short life. Yet the woman was so genial and humble that such qualities seemed incongruous with the image she projected to the world of an intellectually powerful business magnate whose creation of the miraculous fertility drug catapulted her to worldwide recognition and respect. As Jenny shook hands with the beautiful and affable doctor, she was somewhat disarmed by the woman's frankness and approachability.

"Your aunt has told me that you have an interest in science," the good doctor said.

"I'm interested in biology," Jenny replied. "But I haven't really pursued it."

"What are you waiting for might I ask?"

"I don't know," Jenny replied, feeling somewhat taken off guard by such a frank question. "I'm just not sure what I want I guess."

Christiana smiled warmly. "Well, you're still young yet. But don't wait too long. A career in medicine requires many years of dedication and hard work. The older you get, the less likely you are to be fond of hard work. Trust me, I know."

"But you've done so much already. Are you afraid of slowing down?"

"I'm afraid I've come to a dead stop," Christiana confessed. "All my youthful energies were spent inventing EJAX-472. Now my life is taken up by meetings, conferences, seminars...all the trappings of fame. I have no time left for research anymore and little energy to do anything more than try to get a good night's sleep. Ten years of solid scientific research will do that to you. That's why you have to get into the game when you're young while you still have some life in you."

"You seem pretty lively to me," Jenny said grinning broadly.

"Thank you. You are very sweet."

The two women conversed for a short time more before Ariel and Alice appropriated the charming doctor into their own discussion. Jenny had wasted no time in getting to meet and speak with Drew and Christina, both of whom she liked immediately. But the Olsen sisters had fascinated her almost as much as Dr. Swensen. Here were two beautiful, talented, rich and famous women who had worked very hard to achieve their stellar success, and their very accomplishments, earned at such a young age, made Jenny feel like she had wasted all her previous years in comparison. Yet, there was something about the twins that made her feel comfortable in their presence. They weren't egotistical or vain or shallow at all. In fact their very candid natures were a revelation to her, believing as she did that most celebrities were snotty and arrogant. Mary Kate and Ashley were anything but.

"Your aunt told us that you guys captured the Flasher," Ashley said to Jenny. "Is he here tonight?"

"Yes," Jenny replied. "But we don't know exactly when he's going to show up. Ariel has something special planned for him."

"This should be interesting," Mary Kate said, holding her glass of gin and tonic to her lips. "I hear he's gorgeous."

"He is," Jenny affirmed. "But he's a criminal."

The younger Olsen twin took a sip of her drink and smiled coyly. "I like bad boys."

"So do I," Drew added. "I find them much more interesting that your so-called 'nice' guys."

"You don't really mean that, do you?" Jenny asked.

"Of course she means it," Christina said. "She's a slut. Most sluts like evil men."

"Are you calling me a slut?" Mary Kate asked, only mildly in earnest.

"All of us are. But not you Jenny. Just us celebrities."

Jenny was not sure if the girl was serious or not. But she had heard that Hollywood types were prone to promiscuity in a similar way as those working in the porn industry, and the instances of such behavior were just as rampant.

"We're pigs," Christina continued, toying with her drink. "We're much more discreet about it than most but we like to fuck hot guys."

"You like giving them handjobs," Drew said good-naturedly.

"And so do you!" Christina shot back.

"Let's face it girls," Ashley said. "All of us enjoy it—if we can keep our clothes from getting soiled!"

Everyone laughed.

"That's the trick," Mary Kate agreed. "I enjoy making guys cum with my hands, but I hate getting the white stuff on my clothes."

"That's why I prefer giving blowjobs," Drew said cheerfully. "No fuss, no mess!"

Jenny was very amused by such candid talk from her newfound friends but it also made her aware of just how far removed she was from their way of life. She was far from being a prude, but she would have never discussed sexual matters with any of her friends in such open and frank terms. Yet, she found such candor liberating if only because it made these celebrities seem more honest and genuine.

"Well, I must say that you girls have no problem speaking your minds," Jenny said.

"I hope we haven't offended you, Jenny," Ashley replied. "We talk this way all the time."

"I'm not offended, Ashley. It's just that nobody talks that way around here. We're all rather hung up about such things, you might say. Personally, I think your way is better."

"Cheers!" Drew smiled, raising her glass in toast. "To Jenny!"

As the girls lifted their glasses to drink, Ariel announced that the birthday cake was about to be brought in.

The French doors on the west wing of the house suddenly opened wide as four women wheeled in an enormous chocolate cake covered with white frosting. Jenny estimated that the cake had to be at least 6 feet in circumference and five feet high. It had been placed on a heavy wooden dolly and had to be both pushed and pulled to move it into position in the middle of the parlour.

"Oh, my God!" Alice exclaimed as she watched the women lock the moveable platform into place. "Ariel, what have you done?"

"It wasn't my idea," Ariel replied. "Jenny was the one who thought of it."

Alice looked at Jenny and suddenly broke out laughing. "I can't believe you did this! And dare I venture to guess what might be inside this confectionery monstrosity?"

"The only way you're going to find out is if you pull on that thingy there," Jenny replied excitedly, pointing to what seemed to be an object that looked like a phallus sticking out on one side of the cake. "Go ahead, auntie. Give it a tug."

Alice dutifully obeyed and gave the phallus a quick pull.

Suddenly, a completely naked man popped out of the top of the cake. He was received with a thunderous roar of applause and laughter as he broke into a chorus of "Happy Birthday".

As the entire room joined in the jolly refrain, Alice hugged her niece warmly and showered her with kisses. "We're going to have so much fun tonight my dear, thanks to your wicked little imagination!"

Jenny was greatly pleased by her aunt's response and saw that everyone, including her new American friends, and even Dr. Swensen herself, thought the 'man in the cake' routine was very cool. Of course, that man was the Flasher himself, totally nude except for a small, formal black tie which he wore around his neck. He seemed to be enjoying himself in his new role of entertainer, which was not that far removed from the kind of stunts he used to pull on unsuspecting people in his former incarnation as public exhibitionist and molester. He sang the birthday song in a strong tenor voice and invited all the women to join in. Jenny noticed that his cock was just a big and rigid as it had been two weeks earlier, no doubt due to the effects of the fertility drug he had taken the night before.

"What a splendid idea, Jenny!" Doris remarked, keeping her eyes focused on the dancing man on the platform. "And you can really eat the cake, can't you?"

"Yes, Doris. You can have your cake and eat the man too!"

Doris laughed gaily. "Indeed! I think I'll go and have a bite of both!"

It seemed that the inside of the cake was nothing more than a hollow shell and that the outside was the actual edible part. Within minutes everyone was partaking of the delicious desert and wishing Alice a very happy birthday.

During the celebration Kent was employed in serving drinks and desert to all the guests. He seemed to enjoy what he was doing, even engaging in casual conversation with everyone, with the exception of Ariel. He did not seem to be as hostile as he was during his first encounter with his captors, opting instead to play the part of the reluctant but congenial fool for the amusement of the women. Almost everyone fondled him. Even Dr. Swensen gave his ass a hard slap as he passed her by.

"So, this is what you've been doing with my drug?" the doctor said to Ariel. "You know it's illegal of course."

"Of course," Ariel replied. "But what the hell, Christiana. I only have a tiny bit of the stuff left anyway. It won't cause him any permanent damage."

Dr. Swensen watched the Flasher makes his way around the room, a plateful of drinks in hand. "No, it's safe enough. But I don't want you experimenting with it anymore. The drug is not meant to be used on men who have normal sexual functioning for any length of time."

"I know. I know. But wait until you see what this guy can do. You'll be amazed."

The good doctor laughed. "I know what my drug can do, Ariel. But it's always fun to watch the cum fly!"

Kent soon became the focus of attention. His 20-inch penis just could not be ignored. Mary Kate especially found it both amusing and sexually titillating to see the enormous knob bob from side to side as the Flasher moved around the room waiting on people.

"All I can think of is wrapping my hands around his prick and making him shoot off," she said to Jenny.

"That's all Mary Kate thinks about," Ashley said with a smirk. "Jerking off guys."

"I do not!" Mary Kate replied. "You like to do it too!"

Ashley laughed. "It's true, I do. But you dream about it."

Mary Kate chuckled. It seemed apparent that both Drew and Christina knew Ashley's statement was indeed true.

"So, when are we going to see some fireworks?" Mary Kate asked Jenny.

"Fireworks?" Oh, you mean..."

"Cumshots," Drew broke in. "We know he's on EJAX so, yeah, like fireworks."

"I think Ariel is going to handle that," Jenny said stealing a glance in her aunt's direction.

Alice's birthday presents had been heaped up in a corner of the room, and the Ladies Social Tea founder was in the process of opening up these gifts while Kent handed them to her one by one. She received some very interesting and expensive items, one of which was an EMD, and electric masturbation device, a specialty item that Ariel had discovered on some obscure website.

"It's easy to use," Ariel told her friend. "Just place the rubber sleeve over the shaft and turn it on using the remote control. No more tired hands!"

The women laughed as Alice was shown how it worked and insisted that she try it out on Kent.

"Do I have to do this?" he asked.

Instead of Alice answering him, the entire roomful of women erupted in a singular chorus of "yes!"

"Come over here, Mr. Kent," Ariel said. "I think it's time you provide us with some entertainment!"

Kent was reticent to have the device placed onto his cock, but his inherent exhibitionistic tendencies overruled any misgivings he might have had. His rigid pole was placed inside the rubber tubing and once secured he was told to stand in front of the audience and show them how it worked. Ariel showed Alice how to control the remote device and soon the rubber tube was humming with a life of its own.

"How does it feel?" Ariel asked him.

"Humiliating," he replied.

"Good. Anything else?"

"Actually, it feels very much like a human hand."

"There are three speeds," Ariel said to Alice. "I would start off slow and then, when he's close to ejaculating, I would give it the full treatment."

"This should be most interesting indeed!" Alice laughed as she pushed the button to start operating the device at its lowest level.

"Ladies," Ariel said, "this EMD is quite effective. If your boyfriend or husband is in dire need of a handjob and you don't happen to be in the mood to give him one, just attach this lovely little device to his pecker and press a button. You'll have him ejaculating in no time and you'll save yourself getting your hands and arms tired."

The EMD hummed softly as Kent luxuriated in the sensation. To him it was like having several hands working on him at once, providing him with an intensely pleasurable experience. He still felt like some kind of experimental animal being used for his superior's enjoyment, but the fact that so many women were going to witness him orgasm intensified his lustful cravings. In less than two minutes he was ready to cum.

"I strongly suggest everyone get out of his line of fire," Alice warned her friends. "Ariel, if you please..."

Ariel had several women lay down a large plastic sheet in front of Kent, so that all his sperm would land there and not sully Alice's carpet.

"I'll bet he shoots his first load right across the room," Mary Kate said as she lustfully watched Kent succumb to the overwhelming sensation of the EMD.

"I think he'll shoot a lot of loads quite far," Jenny replied. "It's the EJAX drug. It made him shoot gallons of cum the last time we used it on him."

Christina chuckled. "Isn't that drug great? It's so powerful."

"I think it's amazing that he doesn't pass out from the pleasure alone," Drew said.

Alice, seeing that Kent was close to ejaculating, decided to set the device to its highest setting. The unit now produced a hum that was audible to all. As Kent stood there in front of them, he felt the all-consuming power of imminent orgasm overtake him. He threw his hips outward and locked his legs into position as his cock surrendered to the inexorable effect of the EMD.

"This is it girls!" Ariel laughed. "Watch this!"

The women were in a frenzy. All manner of jibes and sexual slurs were hurled at the Flasher, who could nothing more than submit to the women's total control over him and his massive cock. He stood there numbly, his body frozen in place. The only thing moving was the rubber device that was now going to force him to cum.

"Show us! Show us!" Drew screamed.

"Let's see what you've got, you pervert!" another women yelled.

"Ropes! Ropes!" Mary Kate hollered. "We want to see giant ropes of jizz!"

The EMD, with a lot of help from Dr. Swensen's fertility drug, was not going to disappoint the aroused group of demanding females. Christiana herself had seen the effects of her drug upon many men over the years, but it had never failed to astonish her just how effective her creation could be. She was well aware of the telltale signs preceding ejaculation; how the testicles hugged the underside of the penal shaft, how they swelled to double their size to accommodate the massive input of semen, how the penis itself seemed to expand at exactly the moment of ejaculation...all these indications were as nothing compared to the actual velocity and volume of the ejaculation itself. It had always been a thrilling experience to watch a man orgasm under such conditions.

The women were now screaming at the Flasher, both anxious and excited to see him ejaculate. He stood his ground amidst the deafening roar, absorbing all the laughter, jests, and sexual encouragement that fell upon his naked body like a breaker wall absorbing the impact of a tidal wave.

"Mary Kate always knows the exact moment a guy is going to cum," Ashley said proudly. "She, like, has a gift for it."

"Can you really do that, Mary Kate?" Jenny asked her.

"Absolutely! They hold their breath and have this blank kind of look on their faces. Look!" she said pointing to Kent. He's going to cum right now!"

At that precise moment Kent's cock erupted with a violent salvo of hot, rich sauce. The cum shot out of his prick with such force that it created a stunning trajectory through the air, startling the women who actually saw it fly past them before splashing into a china hutch on the opposite side of the room.

1...34567...9