The Finchley Flasher

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Edmund had contacted her the very day he arrived in America and within days he was established in an apartment on the Upper East Side of Manhattan. They talked every night during the two weeks before she herself would journey to the States to meet him. She knew she was taking a big risk by going, but her mother had always told her: "where there's life, there's hope". And so, she went.

As Jenny sat on the plane, she looked out at the long stretch of ocean beneath her and thought about how wonderful it was that one man, and his extraordinary perversion, had brought so much excitement to her staid little town. And now, some unknown protégé was keeping his legacy alive, even with the very real threat of Ariel and her Interpol militia waiting in the wings to bring him down. Whether this man would prove a worthy successor to the immortal Flasher was yet to be seen. But the good news was that he had proven to be as wily and fleet of foot as his predecessor. And these qualities boded well for the newcomer, as befitted the Finchley Flasher.

THE END

1...456789