The First Time I Noticed Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How's breakfast coming," said Alexis behind me a moment later.

"Cakes are on," I said, keeping an eye on them. They were almost ready to flip.

"Good," she said. "Bacon and eggs?"

"I'll put those on when the cakes are done," I said, turning toward her. She was sitting back against the table wearing a denim mini-skirt and a Led Zeppelin tank top. Her hair had a soft, natural wave in it and hung down over the front of her shoulders. My sister was the All-American girl this morning.

"Looking good, sis," I said.

"Thanks," she said. "I hope you're not burning those cakes while you're staring at my legs."

"Oops!" I said, flipping them. "I'll have a couple done here in a minute. Sorry."

"No problem," she said. "I didn't mean to distract you."

"Yes you did," I said. "You just didn't mean to make me burn the cakes when you distracted me."

"Good point," she said. Then she hopped all the way onto the table and sat with her knees splayed apart, kicking her feet back and forth absentmindedly. I had a perfect view of her pink panties.

"You must really like overdone cakes," I said.

"Sorry," she said, and she crossed her legs. "I'll be good."

She wasn't sorry, but I turned my attention back to the cakes anyway. They were ready. I took them off the griddle and started some new ones, then dug the bacon out of the refrigerator.

"First batch is ready," I said.

"Yay!" she said, getting up to grab two pancakes. "I'm starved. Where's the butter and syrup?"

"On the table, Lex," I said. "You nearly sat on them when you were flashing your panties at me."

"Oh," she said, turning to look at the table and seeing them there. She gave me a sheepish grin and said "sorry bro."

"It's alright," I said. "I really didn't mind."

"I'll bet you didn't," she said, sitting down and buttering her cakes, then adding a generous coating of maple syrup.

I had the full pound of bacon on the grill now and it was starting to sizzle. The aroma spread through the cabin. A light breeze flowed through the window, carrying a hint of pine. Outside, the morning sun was filtering through the trees and the windows, leaving mottled shadows on the cabin floor. As the breeze ruffled the trees outside, the shadows danced inside. It was a perfect morning that carried the promise of a perfect day.

"That smells delicious," said Alexis.

"Bacon makes everything better, Lex," I said.

"So what's the plan?" she said. I turned over a few strips of bacon as I turned over in my mind what I wanted to do today. Then I looked at her. She was opening her mouth for her last bite of the two pancakes she had taken. Who else, I wondered, could make eating a pancake so sexy. I just stared at her for a while.

"Besides that," she said, looking back at me suspiciously.

"Sorry, sis," I said, chuckling. "You are really beautiful. Plus I'm kind of head over heels in love with you. Sometimes I just kind of...lose myself...looking at you."

She got up from the table and joined me, then threw her arms around me and hugged me close. "You're the most wonderful, sweetest brother ever," she said. Then she kissed me, warmly and passionately. I felt the world melt away as I returned her kiss. Her warm, supple lips melded into mine and our spirits joined. A pop from the bacon on the griddle broke our reverie.

"What was that all about?" I said.

"How is it," she said, "that you can sometimes say things that just reach into me and touch my heart?"

"We're connected," I said, touching her cheek and kissing her again.

"Yeah," she said. It was barely a whisper, and she leaned into me, resting her head on my chest.

"Sis?" I said.

"Hmm," she said.

"The bacon," I said.

"What about it?" she said, still resting against my chest. She was content and almost dozing.

"I love you," I said, "but I have to cook the bacon."

"Right," she said, still lost. She continued to drape herself against me. It was...divine.

"It's okay, sis," I said. I kept her cradled against me with one hand, and with the other I grabbed the tongs and started turning over bacon on the griddle. As a culinary technique, having your beautiful sister resting drowsily on you wasn't probably the best idea, but I managed to muddle through without burning the bacon.

"Okay, Lex," I said. "I have to get this off the griddle."

"Go ahead," she said dreamily.

I gave her a light swat on the butt.

"Sorry babe," I said. "I don't want to be dripping hot bacon grease on you."

"Mmm," she said, "okay then, but you're going to regret me going to sit back at the table."

I did. The licentious pleasure of watching her walk back to the table didn't come close to making up for the feeling of loss as she separated from me. I refocused again. On bacon.

"Okay, sis," I said. "I cooked up a whole pound of thick cut applewood smoked bacon, and we still have more cakes over here, so eat heartily."

"Eggs?" she said.

"How many?" I asked.

"Two," she said, "basted."

"That's the only way," I said. I cracked four over the griddle. Two for her and two for me, basted in sizzling bacon grease for extra flavor. In no time, they were done. I shut off the griddle and delivered myself and the eggs to the table.

"Here you go," I said, putting two on her plate. Then I loaded my plate with a stack of cakes, a pile of bacon, and my two eggs.

"Dig in!" I said, and we did. We were quiet for the next few minutes as we greedily devoured our meal. Alexis put away another cake and in time we both sat back, filled to the brim.

"Coffee?" I said, "Or OJ?"

"We have coffee?" she said.

"Naturally."

"And orange juice?" she said.

"Of course," I said.

"Can I have both?" she said.

"Definitely!"

I got up and grabbed two cups of coffee for us, then grabbed two glasses, filled them with orange juice and set all four on the table.

"Maybe you should be a waiter," she said, sipping at her juice.

"I think I'll stick to hardware," I said. "I love cooking for you and Dad, but waiting tables for surly customers? I'd read someone the riot act on my first shift."

"I doubt it," she said, "but I like that you only do this for me. It makes me feel...special."

"You are," I said, tipping back my orange juice. I liked to savor my coffee. The OJ I slammed.

"Thanks, Ian," she said, finishing up her own juice. "You really are the best brother ever."

"Thanks, Lex," I said, letting her words wash over me. "Want to go sit out on the deck for a while? The sun is warming it now."

"Sounds good," she said. "Let's leave this mess for later."

I picked up both coffee cups, refilled them, and joined Alexis on the deck. We each pulled up a chair at the patio table and kicked back to just enjoy our coffee and gaze over the lake.

We sat quietly for a few minutes before she spoke up.

"So what are we doing today?"

"Well," I said, "I'd like to run into Grand Marais this afternoon, but this morning I thought maybe we could go out on the lake again."

"The canoe again?" she said. "You...ah...kinda wore me out yesterday. I'm sore pretty much everywhere."

"No," I said, "not the canoe this time. The breeze is already starting to pick up and should be pretty fresh in another hour. I thought we'd take the Hobie cat out for a while and enjoy a little sail."

"That sounds like fun," she said, "You and the wind do all the work. I can rest."

"If you're really sore, Lex," I said, "I could give you a rubdown."

"Oh, sure," she said, "and that wouldn't lead to me getting even more sore?"

"I'll behave," I said. She looked at me skeptically.

"Promise?"

"Yes!" I said, then hesitated. "Well, I'll try my very best."

"You better," she said.

"I will!"

"Okay," she said, "because that would feel magnificent."

I was famous for my backrubs. Alexis was a multi-sport athlete in high school and often came home very sore from practice sessions. Looking back on it now, I wondered how my sixteen year old self hadn't noticed how incredibly hot my then eighteen year old sister had been. In any case, I hadn't, and she told me at the end of her senior year in high school that there were days when she couldn't have made it to the next practice without my rubdowns. It made me feel great that I could make her feel good. Even before yesterday - before my lust for her burst forth - I had always loved her, and it was deeply satisfying that I could be so helpful.

We relaxed and finished our coffee. When I saw she was done, I said "ready?"

"Yeah," she said, getting up. "Where do you want me?"

That wasn't quite the best way for her to ask that question, because my mind quickly ran through a half a dozen scenes that had nothing to do with platonic rubdowns.

"Ah," I said, stammering, "first you should...change...or..."

"Or what?" she said, impatiently. This was going to be harder than I thought.

"Or strip," I said. "I can't really do this right if I have to work around a lot of clothes, so you need to either change into a swimsuit, or just go - you know - naked."

"What are you," she said, "shy all of sudden?"

And with that, she stripped, pulling off her shirt and laying it over the deck rail, then unzipping and removing her skirt and tossing it haphazardly on the deck.

"Everything?" she asked. She had a wicked grin now. I sensed trouble on the horizon.

"Y-yeah," I said. "Everything."

"If you insist," she said, reaching behind her back to unclasp her bra.

"Ow!" she said. "I can't even reach my bra clasp comfortably. Can you get this for me?"

She turned her back to me and waited. There was that ass again, clad in those sexy little pink panties. I may have been imagining things, but it seemed like she was arching her back just a little and pushing her ass toward me. Whatever she was doing, she sure knew what buttons to push. I gathered my resolve, stepped up behind her, and undid the clasp on her bra.

"Thanks," she said, and let it fall away from her. Still facing away from me, she said "I can get these myself," and she worked her panties down her legs. Kicking them off of her feet, she looked over her shoulder and said "well, where do you want me?"

Oh, my.

"On...ah...the, fuck," I said. I was really just mumbling. "On the...the lounger," I managed to spit out.

"Ass up?" she said.

"Wha..."

"Do you want me ass up?" she said.

Ass up? Who says that? Any normal girl would say "should I lay on my stomach" or "face down" or something like that. Not Alexis. She fucking said "ass up." This wasn't playing nice with the whole idea of me behaving. Still, I pressed on.

"Yeah," I said, "ass up, if you insist on putting it that way. Just don't pretend you aren't toying with my weaknesses."

"Ah," she said, "sorry, Ian." She actually seemed genuinely regretful as she laid herself out on the lounger. She twisted a hip up and looked back at me, her body now a spectacle of sumptuous curves. "Sometimes I just do things that I know will turn you on without even thinking about it."

"Like you're doing now?" I said. She opened her mouth to speak, paused, and then stretched out as plainly as she could on the lounge chair. She was trying not to be sexy and failing miserably at it, but at least she was trying, and I loved her for it.

"Sorry," she said. "I'm not trying to do these things. Honest!"

"Sure," I said, smiling. "Now just lay quietly there. I'm going to grab some lotion from the bathroom." I ran inside, leaving her on the deck while I went to grab a bottle of lotion and to cool off a little. Returning with a bottle, I did my best to focus on my task. I was already starting to sport wood.

"Okay, Lex," I said, "let's get started." I squeezed a dollop of the lotion on my hands, cupped them together briefly to warm it up, and then set the bottle in the sun. I straddled her legs on the lounger, placed my hands on her shoulders, and began to rub her down. I worked over her shoulders, then her arms and neck, eliciting small moans and groans as I kneaded her tired muscles. By the sounds she was making, I guessed I truly had worn her out.

"Doing okay?" I asked.

"That feels wonderful," she said. "Keep going."

I added more lotion in a trail down the middle of her back. She sun had warmed the bottle so it ran a little easier and she didn't flinch from the cold when it hit her skin. I worked it all across her, working out from her spine at the top of her back all the way down into the small of her back just above her ass. I gave extra attention to the center of her back and to anywhere I touched that sparked a moan or groan as I worked her muscles.

Satisfied that I had done a thorough job on her back, I moved on to her legs, skipping over her ass to avoid temptation. I ran a line of lotion down each leg, and then gently and easily spread it over the back of her thighs and calves. With each leg well coated, I worked her muscles harder. Like her back, I could feel the tension in them at first, and then I could feel it fading as I continued to knead her aching muscles. I diverted for a time to her feet, spreading more lotion and working it into her soles, then returning to her calves, pressing hard into them to find each spot of tension and kneading it to release the strain. Moving up past her knees I began working her hamstrings, finding and kneading out each knot and lump of tension and pain.

At last I finished her legs and reached her ass. Knowing it would take every bit of willpower I had, I dribbled a circle of lotion onto each cheek and began working it in with both hands. It was pure torture to have my hands on my sister and not get lost in my own lustful desire, but I stayed focused on her muscles. Again I searched for and found knots of tension. Again I worked my fingers into her muscles and released those knots. By the time I had finished, Alexis was breathing deeply. All of the pain in her back and legs was gone and she was resting easily on the lounge chair with the morning sun warming her back.

"Mmm," she mumbled. "So nice."

"Feeling better?" I asked quietly.

"Uh huh," she said. "Front?"

"Yeah," I said. "Let me help you roll over."

She was drowsy and nearly limp. As I lifted her, she languidly turned toward me, wrapping her arms around my shoulders to hold herself up.

"Kiss me?" she said. Her eyes were closed. I kissed her softly, cradling her head in my hands, and then gently laid her back on the lounge chair. I kissed her again. She returned my kiss, blissfully relaxed. I paused to drink in her beauty. My sister was perfect.

Starting on her shoulders, I drizzled a line of lotion down each sun-kissed arm, then spread the lotion and gently worked it into her, kneading the smaller muscles of her arms more gently as she softly sighed with my caresses. Again I passed over my greatest temptations and moved down to her feet. Trailing the lotion up each leg, I coaxed it into her skin on each shin, working gently on the tender flesh, and then worked harder on the larger muscles of her thighs above the knees.

At last, there was nothing for me to do but turn my attention to her chest and abs. And below. Applying the lotion again, I caressed each of my sister's breasts as gently as I could. I wanted to be remove all of her aches and pains, but not to arouse her and risk bringing back any of the tension I had worked so hard to remove. I glided my hands over each breast, working carefully around the nipples, and then moved down along her sides and toward her waist. Adding one final pool of the balmy lotion, I massaged her abs, then worked over her hips, and finally, stroking as gently as I could, massaged just above her mound.

My sister had drifted quietly off to sleep. My massage was a complete success. I climbed off the lounge chair and silently admired her body as she rested in the morning sun, proud of myself for having resisted the temptations she presented. I retreated to the kitchen to refill my coffee, then returned to the deck and took a seat next to my sister, gazing at her body glistening in the sun.

I puttered around the cabin while she slept. It was nearly an hour later when she finally woke.

"Hey," she said softly.

"Hey, sleepy head," I said, smiling at her.

"Why didn't you wake me up when you were done with my massage?" she said.

"After all that work I did to get you to sleep?" I said. "Why would I do that? Besides, I was enjoying watching you sleep."

"Huh?" she said.

"You're really quite beautiful, you know," I said.

"Thanks," she said, grinning a little sheepishly. "It makes me happy that you think I'm beautiful."

"I only think it because it's plainly, objectively true," I said.

"Really?" she said.

"Yes," I said. "I also think it because I'm desperately in love with you, but that doesn't mean you're not beautiful."

"Thanks," she said. "You know I haven't always felt that way, right?"

"I know," I said, "but you were wrong."

"I was wrong to feel that way?" she said.

"No," I said. "What you feel can never be wrong. You were just wrong about the objective truth of it. Remember what I said my friends were saying about you?"

"Yeah," she said. "The one guy said my boobs are too small."

"Dipshit D-Cup, I call him. The rest think you're a knockout."

"They just want to get in my pants," she said.

"So do I," I said. "I hope that's not a bad thing."

"I'm not wearing pants," she said.

"That's definitely not a bad thing!" I said.

"Look at you!" she said, rolling toward me onto her hip. "Perving on your sister."

"Guilty," I said. In that position, her curves undulated up...and down. My eyes followed the line of her leg up to her hip, then over and down to her waist, then back up again along her side. Mmm. My eyes swept down and around her breasts. They were so perfect. I felt myself starting to breathe deeper.

"Me too," she said, breaking the spell. "I've been perving on my brother. He's hot!"

I liked the sound of that.

"But," she said, "I need to get dressed. We need to clean up the kitchen."

"Already done," I said.

"When?"

"While you were sleeping," I said. "Everything is washed and put away."

"I feel bad for not helping," she said.

"Don't," I said. "Really. I couldn't just sit and stare at your gorgeous body the entire time."

"Why not?" she said, pouting. How did she always know how to arouse me? I tapped a reserve of will power to resist her charms.

"Because," I said, "as incredibly hot as you are, there were still dishes to be done."

"Thanks for doing them," she said.

"Also," I said, "I wanted to spend as much time with you as possible doing things that were fun, and dishes didn't rank that high on the fun meter."

She got up off the chair and wrapped herself around me. It didn't escape my attention that she was still naked, but she kissed me, then she broke our kiss and hugged me to her and whispered into my ear.

"I love that you think of all these little things to do for me," she said. "You could have just rested while I was sleeping, but you took the time to do something to make our time together better. You make me feel loved."

"You are loved," I said.

"And so are you," she said. "Now, didn't you say something about taking out the Hobie cat?"

"I did," I said. "You ready?"

"I should probably put something on," she said.

"Yeah," I said. "Not a bad idea, in case anyone else with a cabin is here this weekend."

"Okay," she said. "I don't have to like it though."

"Me either," I said. "I'd be a liar if I said I didn't like seeing you naked all the time."

"Why's that," she said with an evil twinkle in her eye.

"You know why," I said.

"Does it make you hot for me?" she said as she turned away from me and arched her back.