The First Time I Noticed Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alexis woke up as I was entering the long driveway back to the cabin.

"Hey," she said, still a little sleepy.

"Have a nice nap?" I said.

"I did," she said. "Sorry I wasn't awake to keep you company."

"That's alright," I said. "I was just enjoying the view of your legs, sis."

She stretched just then, raising her arms above her head. When she did, it hiked her skirt up just a little further and exposed nearly all of her legs. It also made a fine display of her boobs, which were pushed out by her stretching. All in all, it was a superb show. I nearly drove off into the forest watching her. When she was done she looked over and saw me staring back at her.

"What?" she said.

"Nothing," I said. "You're just...wow."

"I'm wow?" she said.

"Oh yeah," I said. "Have a look at your legs. They're yummy."

"Yummy?" she said, smiling. "I don't think I've heard of legs described as 'yummy' before."

"Well," I said, "I say they're yummy, 'cause when I look at those thighs I just want to taste them."

"Yeah," she said, raising her eyebrows. "How about now?" And she lifted her skirt further - enough to give me a nice look at her panties. I made a kind of a guttural noise - something between a moan and a growl - and then she spread her legs a little to give me a better view.

"Damn," I said.

"Like that?" she said.

"Mmm, yeah," I said. She spread her legs a little more and slipped a hand between them.

"That gets me all steamy," she said.

"What does?" I said.

"That you like looking at me," she said. "I get hot knowing I turn you on." She slipped her hand into her panties and was masturbating in front of me. For me. We had fortunately reached the end of the driveway and I managed to park the car without running into any trees.

"Want to go inside?" I said.

"Not...yet," she said between gasps and moans. "Busy."

Was she ever. Her free hand had found its way to her boobs and was massaging them. The rest of her was sort of...undulating in her seat, like she was doing a slow motion hula dance while sitting down.

"Need any help?" I said.

"No," she said. "Just...watch."

"Fuck," I said. Damn this was hot.

"Enjoy," she said, then gasped again, "the show."

She wasn't going to have me help her out, but I couldn't stop myself from attending to my own needs. I unbuckled my belt, unzipped my jeans, and fished out my expanding cock. Just getting it out of my pants so it wasn't folded over was an enormous relief. Alexis still had her panties on but was clearly working two fingers into her pussy now, and it was amazing to watch. I realized just then that I had never actually watched a girl masturbate before. My sister was my first. It was easily the sexiest thing I had ever watched, and my cock was aching for attention. I stroked it slowly.

"No," she said.

"No?" I said. "No what?"

"No...playing," she said, "save that...for later."

The very idea of not touching myself was torturous, but I did as she asked as she continued with her show. She was really thrashing and started tugging at her panties.

"Help me," she said, and lifted her hips off the seat. I grabbed the panties and pulled them to her knees. Her skirt was still where she left it. The panties were soaked. I swept a finger through them. My finger was wet from her moisture and I tasted it. She groaned when she saw me lick my finger clean and stuck her hand back between her legs, quickly shoving two fingers into her pussy. It was insanely hot to watch.

She had told me not to touch myself and not to help her get off, but I couldn't resist another taste. I grabbed her hand and pulled it toward me. She moaned in protest until I put her fingers into my mouth and licked them clean.

"Oh, fuck," she said, and yanked her hand back so she could shove her fingers back into her pussy. She was sliding forward and nearly off the seat, frigging furiously, and getting loud. I was glad we had made it back to our secluded property before she started making this much noise with the windows down. Someone could have heard her from a mile away, but the nearest neighbor was much further.

When she started moaning my name, I thought I might blow without even touching my cock. I satisfied my need to do something - anything - by scooping up another helping of her cream, which was flowing from her.

"No...touching," she said as I loaded my fingers, but she watched as I once again stuck them in my mouth and licked them clean.

"Mmm," I said, "that's yummy. I need more." Her hand blocked my way. She was still finger fucking herself.

"Oh...God," she said. "Shirt...help me." She sat up quickly and started to reach for her shirt. I intercepted her hand and sucked her fingers clean.

"So good," I said. Looking at me, she squeezed her thighs together and groaned, then grabbed her breasts over her shirt and mashed both, rocking back and forth and grunting. When I pulled her hands away from her boobs she made a sound that was a strange combination of whining and moaning. After I pulled off her shirt she shoved a hand back between her legs.

"Bra," she said. I did my best to get hold of the clasp as she rocked and thrashed. When I finally got it off, she grabbed a nipple in each hand and pulled hard on them. The fingers that had been in her pussy left a glistening smear of her juices on her nipple. I watched it and groaned myself as a small dribble ran down the curve of her breast. I was powerless to stop myself and leaned in and licked it clean.

She screamed when I did that and vaguely uttered something that sounded like "no," then pushed my head away. Watching and not touching her was becoming unbearable. My cock was twitching involuntarily. I hadn't touched it since she told me not to, but even so I could feel it tingling as if I were buried in her pussy. Still she went on, frantically rubbing her pussy, kneading her breast, and thrashing in her seat. And still there was that damned skirt. Something about her not being completely undressed made it even sexier. I didn't know how much longer I could hold out without touching myself.

"God, Lexi," I said. "You're so fucking hot."

She crushed her thighs together on her hand again, arching her back and moaning.

"I need to lick your pussy so bad right now," I said, "and if I don't touch my cock soon I'm gonna fucking pass out."

She looked over at me, and then looked down at my cock. It was throbbing helplessly. Then she cried out my name, arched her back, and came, grunting and thrusting her hips into the air with that fucking sexy little skirt going along for the ride. Finally a blast of air burst from her lungs and she collapsed into the seat, gasping for breath. She had gone limp, but still had her hand between her legs and shuddered a few times as she recovered. She turned her face to me and smiled.

"Jesus, Lex," I said.

"Enjoy the...show?" she said. Her chest was still heaving as she worked to catch her breath, and her beautiful breasts were rising and falling with each breath.

"Fuck," I managed to mutter. I was too far gone to think of anything at all to say.

"Let's go...inside," she said.

"Can you walk?" I said.

"No," she said with an odd sort of grin. "I don't think so." It was almost like she was drunk.

With my cock still throbbing it was a task to get my pants back on, but I managed and went around to open her door. She had come all the way down from her orgasm and was passive now and drowsy. I gathered the clothes that had been strewn about the car, laying her shirt and bra over my shoulder. When I picked up her panties I couldn't resist the urge to sniff her scent on them. It was as intoxicating as ever. I stuffed them in my pocket.

"Come on sis," I said. "Let me help you up. Put your arms around me."

She laid her arms lazily around my neck and I scooped her from the seat, kicked the door shut, and carried her toward the cabin.

"Don't forget our stuff," she said sleepily.

"Later," I said. "I have things I want to do first."

"Sexy things?" she said, still drowsy, but giving me a little smile.

"Uh huh," I said.

"Mmm," she said, "sounds fun."

"Hang on to me while I get the door, sis," I said. My sister held on a little harder and pulled herself close to me. I started to reach for the door but then paused and kissed her.

"Mmm," she said. "That was nice."

"Yeah," I said as I opened the door and carried her through. We went straight to the bedroom where I laid her on the bed, still wearing that skirt but with nothing on beneath it. She was stretched out with her arms on the pillows above her head and her legs spread. I just stood there for a moment, admiring my sister's magnificent body. It was all for me.

"I think I need to look after you, now," she said. "You looked pretty worked up in the car. Let's get those clothes off of you."

"I've got that," I said, "and I have something I want to do first." I quickly pulled of my shirt and unbuttoned my pants, letting them drop to the floor. The relief I felt just at having my aching erection free of the confines of my jeans was extraordinary. I stepped out of my jeans, taking my socks off in the process and was left in just my boxers. My cock was standing up through the fly.

"Those too," said Alexis, pointing at my boxers. "I want to see all of you."

"Whatever you say, sis," I said, and I stripped away my last garment.

"God I love your body," she said. My cock twitched when she said that, but she wasn't even looking there. Her eyes were wandering over my chest, arms, and abs. I was no gym rat, but I tried to stay in shape and had gotten stronger slinging building materials around at work.

"Mmm, yum," she said. "You'll need to let me give you a massage sometime. Just thinking about getting my hands all over you makes me wet."

"Wet, huh?" I said. "I've been wanting to have a closer look at that. But first, let's finally finish getting you undressed." I crawled onto the bed and grabbed the hem of that little skirt. She unzipped a zipper somewhere and I pulled. She was naked at last.

"You were telling me how looking at my body makes you wet," I said.

"God yes," she said, leaning back onto her elbows with her legs spread wide for me. "Just look."

She was squeezing the muscles in her pelvis and with each contraction another drop of creamy fluid emerged from her.

"I want to do more than look," I said. "I need to taste that."

"Taste what?" she said. She wanted me to say it. Why was it so hot to say these things out loud?

"Your pussy," I said. "I want to taste your pussy."

"Whose pussy?"

"My sister's pussy," I said. "I want to eat my sister's pussy."

"Do it!" she said. "Lick your sister's pussy!"

I put my face between her thighs and dove in. Her pussy tasted as good as it looked and I eagerly lapped up her luscious fluid. Her orgasm just moments ago had left her momentarily listless, but seeing me naked seemed to have aroused her again, and my attention to her pussy was rapidly bringing her back to life. In just a few minutes it was as if she had never stopped and she began to squirm under me. I looked up at her from between her legs.

"Play with your tits for me, sis," I said. "I fucking love your tits."

I sucked hard on her clit as her hands clutched her tits, stroking and crushing the pliant flesh. With each pull on her nipples I heard a quick gasp, and I followed it with a new flick of my tongue. I explored her everywhere, one minute drinking her cream as it dripped from her, the next burrowing into the folds of her labia, ascending to her clit, and then back down to tongue fuck her as deep as I could reach.

With each new approach she writhed more and more. Each time I looked up I could see her grasping her tits harder and tugging at her nipples. As I worked her clit over with my tongue, I worked a finger into her sodden hole, then another. Then I let my other hand attack her clit and moved my tongue back into the twists and turns of her lips.

"Oh my God, Ian," she said, "what are you doing to me?"

"Everything I can, sis," I said. "I love the taste of your pussy."

"Keep tasting," she said, gasping, as my tongue once again burrowed into her. "Keep tasting."

I did, diverting more and more often to drink up the increasingly ponderous flow she produced. Each intoxicating taste raised my own arousal as much as it did hers, and I became aware of the intense aching in my own overlooked cock. My desire was increasingly ravenous and I expressed it using my lips, teeth, and tongue instead of my throbbing shaft.

My sister's arousal was reaching new peaks. With each lick, nibble, and taste she twisted, flexed and thrashed harder than before, bearing down on my head with her legs, then releasing me again to continue my oral onslaught. I was relentless and my sister twisted and writhed until I had to wrap my arms around each leg to hold on. When her legs weren't clamped down on my head I could hear her gasping and moaning.

And then I could hear her calling my name.

"Ian...Ian." She said it between gasps and moans, over and over, then grabbed the back of my head and pulled me hard against her. In that moment, her hands behind my head and her legs crushing me between them, her pussy became my world. All I could hear was a squishing sound as my mouth and tongue devoured her, my only taste was her mouthwatering cream, my only smell was her tantalizing aroma. I heard a gratifying wail and she clamped even harder on my head and went rigid.

I could feel her pussy pulse and flutter as she released a flood of cream. My best efforts weren't enough to keep up with the torrent pouring from her. I heard my name again as she released her grip on my head from her hands and legs before she collapsed, exhausted, on the bed. At last able to move freely, I redoubled my effort to lick up every precious bit of her wave of honey.

"Oh...God...Ian," she said between gasps, her chest still heaving.

"Don't want to waste a drop of this," I said, licking and swallowing in a frenzy. I pushed my tongue as far into her hole as I could reach, and then retreated, cleaning her lips and finally her clit.

"Oh," she gasped, and I sucked harder on her clit. "Oh! OH! God...Ian!" She came again, thrusting her pussy forward into my face, and again collapsing onto the bed, her chest still heaving, and another wave of cream flowing from her.

"Cock," she muttered.

"Yes," I said. The mere prospect of relief was breathtaking, and I lost no time climbing on top of her. I put my cock at her entrance and, with no further prelude, pushed. The sensation of her creamy, wet walls on my hypersensitive cock was heart-stopping. I thought for a moment I might come on the first thrust. I could feel her pussy gripping my shaft in the final convulsions of her orgasm.

"Oh, Lex," I said. "I've been waiting all day to get my cock in your pussy again."

"It's all for you now, brother," she said. "Just give me your cum."

"Oh...fuck," I muttered, barely able to speak. All I could do was drive my cock into her, quickly building a rhythm.

"Give it to me, baby," she said. "I need my brother's cock. My brother's cum."

Hearing that sent me into orbit. I thrust and ground against her and she went rigid and came again. I could feel her pussy throbbing on my cock, her juices soaking us both as she called my name.

"Ian, oh God, Ian!" she shrieked and then grabbed my ass with both hands and pulled me into her. "Come for me! Come in your sister's steaming wet pussy!"

I plunged in one last time and came, erupting into her, load after load exploding out of my cock into the depths of her pussy, and as I did she screamed my name again and came with me, her pussy throbbing along with my cock.

"Kiss me," she said, gasping for breath. "I want to taste myself on you."

If I hadn't already erupted, I would have with that. I kissed her, mixing the taste of her pussy with the taste of her lips and tongue, and as I did I felt a change. I lost all sense of time and place and my heart swelled. There was just Alexis and I in the universe, joined not only in incomparable earthly bliss, but also in transcendent love. I looked down at her and knew then that she truly was my entire universe.

"I love you, Alexis," I said when I had begun to catch my breath. "You're my everything."

"I love you, too, Ian," she said. "Kiss me again."

I did. Again and again. With each kiss we melted together and I couldn't imagine us apart. In time we stopped. Lying on the bed next to her I was finally content. She rolled against me, resting her head on my shoulder and wrapping her arm and leg across me. We stayed there until we were both rested.

"Ian?" she said.

"Yeah, Lex?" I said.

"I love you more than anything," she said, "but I'm thirsty."

"Me too," I said laughing. "I need to get up, but I don't want to. I feel like I could lie here forever with you."

"Eventually you'll need to pee," she said.

"You're such a romantic, Lex," I said. "Okay, let's get up."

"Yeah," she said. But neither of us moved.

"You first," she said. She kissed my cheek and then uncoiled herself from around me.

"Okay," I said, "I'm up." I climbed out of bed. "You coming?"

"Already came," she said. "Repeatedly."

"You're a comedienne, too," I said. "Come on." I held out my hand to her.

"Can we still be naked?" she said.

"Definitely!"

She took my hand and climbed out of bed, then kissed me.

"I really like doing that," she said, and then she walked out of the room. I watched her incredible ass swaying as she left and I realized I hadn't thought about it since we left the trading post. Perhaps there was hope for me after all.

I quickly followed her to the kitchen, where I found her with her head in the fridge and her butt facing me. It was irresistible. I stepped up behind her and gently caressed her gorgeous ass.

"Find anything good in there?" I said as I continued to fondle her.

"Don't you ever get enough of my ass?" she said.

"Nope," I said. "So what's in there?"

"Where?" she said. Apparently her ass could be as distracting for her as it was for me.

"The fridge, Lex," I said, rubbing both cheeks now. "You know, where you have your head." She swatted my hands away.

"Stop that now," she said. "I can't think."

"Sorry, Lex," I said. "I can't resist your ass."

"Perv," she said.

"Cum slut," I said.

"Hey," she said. "That's nasty."

"Sorry, sis," I said.

"It's nasty, but I like it!" she said. "But don't touch my ass right now. I'm trying to figure out what I want to drink. What do you want, anyway?"

"Depends."

"On what?"

"On what we're doing next," I said.

"I'm whipped," she said. "Movie?"

"That sounds good," I said. "I'm beat too."

"Now that that's decided," she said. "What do you want to drink?"

"I'll have a beer," I said, "but first I'm going to just grab a glass of water. I'm dehydrated."

"What movie?" she said, getting herself a glass also. "And I want popcorn."

"Pick anything at all, sis," I said, filling a glass. "As long as I'm with you, I don't care. I'll make the popcorn while you pick something."

"Okay," she said, filling her glass. "Anything? Really?"

"Really."

"Cool," she said. "And no looking at my ass while I'm searching."

"What?" I said. "Why not?"

"You'll burn the popcorn," she said and then finished her water.

"Yeah," I said. "Good point."

I finished my water and tossed a bag of popcorn in the microwave. When I turned around Alexis was looking through a shelf full of DVDs and Blu-rays. She must have had a title in mind because she was scanning them quickly and not lingering on any titles to consider how well they fit her mood. She moved down a shelf, bending just a little. I tore my eyes away momentarily to check on the popcorn. Two minutes to go. There was plenty of time for ogling. She was down to the bottom shelf when I turned around, and was on her hands and knees scanning it. Damn.